No More Perfect Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to our room and freshened up for the afternoon. While we got ready, I casually mentioned Sheila, wondering what Sam thought about her and whether I should consider her as competition for Sam's affection. I started, "So, Sheila seems to be a nice person?"

Sam answered, "Yes, she is. She's also a heck of a volleyball player."

"So, you play together a lot?" I asked, not realizing the double meaning I had made out of the question.

I snuck a look at Sam's face and quickly looked away when I saw the smirk on her face. My face turned beet red as a blush came up from my chest as I realized, too late, what I had asked.

Thankfully, Sam saved me from total embarrassment by answering the question I meant to ask, saying, "Yes, we've been on the team since we were both sophomores. She's great at running the court and setting the ball for me to spike."

I quickly changed the subject to avoid further embarrassment and said, "Thanks for introducing me to everyone. I'm amazed that you knew everyone and who they were dating."

"Well, there's not much to do at night other than homework and gossip, so it's easy to learn about everyone," Sam said. She grinned and added, "However, I have no idea who you are dating, so dish."

I blushed again and quickly said, "I'm not dating anyone."

"Okay," Sam continued. "Do you have anyone you'd like to date in mind?"

Feeling uncomfortable about the line of questioning, I replied, "No, I'm focused on graduating and starting a career. I haven't really thought about it." I felt terrible lying to Sam, but I hadn't stopped thinking about it since meeting her since she was the target of my feelings.

I couldn't be sure, but I thought I saw a flicker of relief flash across her face when I said I didn't have anyone in mind. I wasn't sure how to take that. Was she relieved I was available or relieved I didn't have her in mind? I'd have to think long and hard about that.

We spent the rest of the holiday weekend meeting the other dorm residents and spending time with them at the Casino or the Cosmopolitan. I got to know the other girls and was surprised by how friendly most of them were. I enjoyed getting to know and socializing with them, mainly because I could do it with Sam, using her as a buffer to keep from being overwhelmed.

While I enjoyed the socializing aspect of living in the dorm, I had always been a loner, and I found it stressful to keep up with everyone else. It was almost a relief to bury myself in my studies once our classes started. Having Sam close by made it possible for me to get through it. Once I had homework and studying that needed to be done, I could gracefully beg off when it was too much for me. Being just the opposite of me in that aspect, Sam still managed to get a lot of socializing done. Still, everyone else noticed that Sam spent more time studying than she used to.

Over the next few weeks, we became inseparable. Except for attending classes, we went everywhere and did everything together. The other girls in the dorm must have noticed that they never saw one of us without the other nearby. Since we were roomies, no one really made anything about it, always inviting both of us whenever some social event was planned. I did notice that Sheila was always watching us. However, she never said anything to me to indicate whether or not she approved of our close friendship.

October 1974

Sam and I signed up for a self-defense course in response to the several attacks on women in the area around the college. None happened on campus, but some students were assaulted outside the gates. After the second student was attacked, the Sisters of Mercy called an all-student assembly to discuss the situation. The Sisters arranged for several self-defense classes to be taught in the Casino over the next couple of weeks.

In the second week of the class, we practiced take-downs, which was when it happened. Sam and I had paired up to practice take-downs and leg sweeps. After one such exchange, I managed a leg sweep just as Sam was working on a take-down, and we both went down and sprawled out on the mat. Sam ended up on top of me and between my spread legs. Her breasts were pressed against mine, and my pussy was pressed against her core. Our faces were only inches apart, and I saw the moment when her desire for me flared up. Her eyes dilated so widely that only a thin rim of blue-gray was visible. I tried but couldn't suppress a small moan that escaped my throat as my body reacted to that look.

Sam's lips opened, and I heard a slight moan escape her mouth. I probably would have pressed into a kiss if I hadn't been so self-conscious about the other people around me. Sam must have thought the same thing because she quickly rolled off me, and we both scrambled to our feet, our eyes locked as we backed away from each other.

Thankfully, nobody else must have noticed our inappropriate attraction to each other, and we continued with the class. We tried hard to avoid getting too close to each other and did manage not to get tangled up again. Once the class ended, we headed back to our room, walking side-by-side through the quadrangle up to Hamilton Hall. We coyly glanced at each other as we went, the heat in my pussy burning hotter and hotter the closer we got to our room. We were walking close to each other, and we'd bump together every once in a while. Each time, a pulse shot through my body, and I nearly stumbled from the effect.

As we entered the dorm and headed to our room, my heart beat so hard that I worried everyone else could hear it. My breath caught in my throat, and I felt light-headed as we entered our room. I turned to close the door, and that's when it happened. I felt Sam's arms wrap around me, pressing her breasts into my shoulders and her thighs into my ass.

I immediately wrapped my arms over hers and leaned back into her, moaning, "Oh, God, Sam!"

I felt Sam's lips nuzzling the top of my head as I heard her moan, "Oh, God, Virginia!" in return.

My mind was racing as I considered what was about to happen. I worried that this could ruin our friendship and result in one of us having to move out of our room. I worried that Sister would discover us, and we'd both be thrown out in disgrace. I thought about my future and how it could all come crashing down, my career ruined before it had even begun. Then I thought, "What if she's the one?" That's when I realized I'd never know if I didn't take the chance.

I spun around so that we were face-to-face, breast-to-breast. I looked up into Sam's eyes as she looked down into mine. At that moment, I only wanted to feel her lips against mine. My arms tightened around Sam as her arms tightened around me, crushing our breasts together as our lips met.

The shock of the touch of her soft, warm lips against mine caused us both to pull back momentarily. Our eyes were locked, and Sam's face was the only thing I could see. Her eyes were nearly black, and I could barely see the thin rim of blue-gray as our lips met again. A low guttural moan escaped my throat, resonating with the moan escaping Sam's throat.

Our lips pressed together, and the sensation made me swoon. I might have fallen down if we hadn't clutched each other tightly. Without planning, our mouths opened simultaneously, and our tongues plunged into each other's mouths, battling for supremacy. I'd never kissed anyone this deeply before. The feeling of Sam's tongue against mine was incredible as we both pressed into the kiss even harder.

I moaned my approval of the kiss, as did Sam. Our moans resonated throughout my body. My nipples tightened and ached, my pussy burned, and my juices started flowing as our kiss grew more frantic and drawn out. As the kiss continued, I started graying out in the edges of my vision as I started running out of oxygen. Finally, we broke our kiss to gasp in some air to keep from passing out.

As I gasped for air, I gazed into Sam's eyes and saw her desire for me flare up again. Our lips crashed together again, and I felt powerless as Sam's tongue dominated mine. I moaned my submission as my body molded itself to hers, my hard nipples digging into the undersides of her breasts. Her hard nipples dug into my chest as I tried to become one with her. Nothing existed outside of our kiss, and as I struggled to breathe, I felt like I would pass out. I went limp, and if Sam hadn't had me wrapped tightly in her arms, I would have fallen to the floor ...

... As my eyes opened, I was aware that Sam's arms were tight around me, and she said, "Are you okay, Virginia?"

I gasped as I fought to get my feet back under me. I looked Sam in the eye and said, "Oh, God, Sam. I've never been better in my life!"

Sam's worried look immediately changed into a wide beaming smile as she said, "You had me worried there for a second. I began to wonder what I would say to Sister when I brought your lifeless body to her."

I laughed at the image of Sister's frown at having to do the paperwork necessary to dispose of my body. I smiled, looked up at Sam, and said, "Thank God we don't have to find out."

With the mood broken, we separated. I started saying, "Sam, I ...."

At the same time, Sam started, "God, Virginia, ...."

We both started giggling and after catching my breath, I gasped, "You go first."

Sam got a worried look on her face and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

The lump that jumped into my throat at the look on Sam's face suddenly went away as I realized that Sam wasn't going to try to say it had been a mistake. I quickly answered, "I've never been more okay. Are you okay with this?"

A smile broke over her face as she replied, "Yes, I am." She started moving toward me again when there was a loud rapping on the door.

We guiltily jumped apart, and I turned to open the door. My heart was in my throat as I envisioned Sister with a stern look on her face standing outside the door.

The flood of relief that flowed through me as I opened the door and saw that it wasn't Sister standing there put a huge smile on my face. "Hi, Sheila, what's up?" I asked nervously.

Sheila pushed into the room and started to say something when she noticed the two of us were a little disheveled and nervously avoiding looking at each other. A look of comprehension dawned on her face, and she smiled and said, "Maybe I should come back later?" I felt my stomach tying up as I realized that Sheila had twigged onto what she had interrupted.

Sam must have figured it out at the exact moment I did. "No, no," Sam protested, a hesitant grin spreading over her face. "Don't go. What's up?"

Sheila continued to look back and forth between us. She said, "I was just going to tell you that the girls on the team are planning to get together after practice tomorrow. Are you interested?" she asked, looking at Sam. I started relaxing as I realized that Sheila wasn't going to make a big deal out of it.

"Oh, okay," replied Sam, looking over at me. I nodded to indicate that it was her decision to make. Sam smiled and said, "Sure, Sheila. Count me in!"

Sheila smiled again and said, "Okay, Sam. I'll let you know the plan as soon as we figure it out."

Sheila turned to head out the door. I walked to the door with her, and just as I went to close the door, Sheila grinned and winked at me as she said, "Goodnight, Virginia."

Sam echoed my "Good night" from behind me as I shut the door. My chest tightened as I turned to look up at Sam. I yearned to go to her, wrap my arms around her, and pull her in for a kiss, but our narrow escape prevented me. Sam must have been thinking the same thing because we both started and stopped a couple of times.

Eventually, I said, "Well, I've got some homework to do." I knew it sounded lame, but held my breath, hoping Sam wouldn't take it wrong.

Apparently, she didn't because she grinned at me and said, "Yeah, me, too."

We carefully avoided getting too close to each other for the rest of the evening. We sat with our backs to each other as we worked at our desks. When it came time to get ready for bed, my breath caught in my throat as we prepared for sleep. As I donned my sleepwear, my heart threatened to burst out of my chest. We stood, facing each other, and again, I had to fight my desire to step forward and embrace Sam. Without a word, we turned and scrambled up into our beds, turned to face each other, and exchanged "Goodnights" before turning off our lights.

That night was torturous, and I ended up having to jill myself off several times. I thought about the kiss repeatedly, reliving every second as I realized I wanted what it promised more than anything. I wasn't careful to be quiet. Apparently, Sam wasn't either because I could hear her as she brought herself to several orgasms. The thought that she got off on our kiss as much as I had convinced me it was what I wanted, regardless of the Church's position on homosexuality. Finally, I fell into an exhausted sleep, and my dreams were erotic.

When I woke, I opened my eyes and beheld a vision of beauty standing next to my bed. A smile broke over Sam's face, and one just as wide broke over mine. Without thought, I reached out to Sam, and she moved in, and our lips met. As our lips met, the explosion I felt in my gut caused tears to flow from my eyes as our tongues battled for supremacy. I moaned my approval, and Sam responded with a moan of her own that just made my whole body vibrate from the desire I heard in it.

My arms tightened around Sam's neck as the kiss progressed. Sam's hand drifted down and cupped my breast, making my nipple harden and score her palm as she massaged my breast. I arched my back, showing my approval of her ministrations by pressing my breast against her hand. My pussy burst into flames and started flowing as my legs parted.

I was so lost in the kiss that I failed to notice that Sam's hand had drifted down over my core and between my legs until she cupped my panty-clad pussy. I rolled my hips, grinding my pussy against Sam's hand. My whole body was on fire, my nipples so hard that they ached. Before I passed out from lack of oxygen, we broke our kiss, panting hard as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh, God, Sam," I moaned softly.

"Oh, God, Virginia," Sam whispered. "I want you so ...."

I didn't let her finish as our lips crashed together again, and I pulled back, forcing Sam to clamber up into bed with me to keep our lips locked. Of course, Sam had to remove her hand from my pussy, so I moaned my disappointment. Once she was next to me, I rolled over on top of her, straddling her core. I started rolling my hips, grinding my pussy on her as the kiss continued, our moans increasing in intensity.

Sam's hands ran up and down my back, only stopping to cup my ass and squeeze it before moving again. Our breasts were crushed together, our hard nipples scoring each other as we arched our backs, trying to meld together. Finally, our kiss broke again, and I levered my upper body up far enough to skin out of my sleeping tee.

Sam's hands immediately went to my breasts, squeezing them and pinching my hard, aching nipples. "Oh, God! Yes!" I moaned as the sensation burned through my body to my clit, making it pulsate with fire. I started grinding my pussy against Sam's core again, trying to scratch the itch driving me insane.

My hands went to Sam's breasts, and I could feel her hard nipples scoring my palms through the material of her tee. I massaged her breasts, amazed at the dichotomy between the soft flesh and the hard nipples. My mouth watered at the thought of suckling on those nipples, but her tee was in the way.

My pussy was so hot and wet that my juices soaked through my panties. As I worked on hiking up Sam's tee to expose her breasts, I had to stop grinding on her core. I noticed a damp spot on her tee as I pulled it up over her breasts, revealing them to me. Her areolas were all crinkled up because her nipples stood tall and proud. I could imagine that they were aching as mine were. My mouth watered at the thought of leaning in and wrapping my lips around one of them, sucking, licking, and biting it to help relieve that ache.

I slid down over her hips so Sam could lean up far enough for me to pull her tee off over her head. I leaned in as soon as it was off and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. Sam gasped and arched her back as her hands flew to the back of my head, pressing my mouth against her breast. My right hand went to her left breast, massaging it while I sucked on her hard nipple. It grew larger as I sucked and nipped it, making Sam moan and gasp. I loved the sounds that Sam produced, and I vowed to make her continue as long as possible.

Sam's left hand came off the back of my head and covered my hand on her left breast, encouraging me to squeeze even harder as I continued to abuse her nipple with my mouth. Eventually, I switched to her other nipple, grabbing the saliva-coated nipple between my thumb and forefinger to pinch and roll it while suckling her left nipple. Sam's gasped, "Oh, Gods," were turning me on, and I lost myself in pleasuring her.

I was so into what I was doing that I almost missed Sam's small cry as her whole body arched and shuddered as she enjoyed the first orgasm I gave her that morning. I felt the heat and wetness of her juices as they soaked through her panties. I lifted my head up, looked into Sam's face, and saw the absolute bliss on her face. My heart exploded with love as her eyes opened, and a broad smile broke across her face.

"Oh, God, Virginia," Sam gasped, "that was just incredible."

I beamed back at her, basking in her praise. I'd never made anyone orgasm before and was proud of my accomplishment. Sam pulled me up, and our lips crashed together again as we both rolled our hips, grinding our pussies together. I groaned in disappointment as the fabric of our panties interfered with the contact I desired. I reluctantly broke our kiss and rolled off Sam to remove my panties. Sam must have had the same idea because she quickly did the same.

Once we were naked, I climbed back on Sam, got between her legs, and grabbed the back of her knees to push them up and apart. I scooted up, so my knees were on each side of her hips and leaned in. Our pussies were finally together, unencumbered by any clothing. We both started grinding our pussies against each other as I leaned over Sam. We locked eyes and started repeatedly gasping, "Oh, God," egging each other on to increased grinding.

The feel of her hot, wet pussy against mine was incredible as we settled into a rhythm. Each time my clit ground against her pussy, a bolt shot through my body, driving me crazy with desire. My pussy flowed like the Amazon River, reducing the friction I so desperately sought and forcing me to grind even harder. Sam arched her back and sped up her grinding so our clits clashed more frequently. I could feel my orgasm building up like a thunderstorm preparing for a cloud burst.

Sam's hands latched onto my breasts, squeezing them and pinching and pulling my rock-hard nipples, driving me to an even higher state of ecstasy. I could see the little furrows between Sam's brows deepen as she got closer and closer to another orgasm. Finally, I was on the edge of my orgasm, and I put in one last frenetic burst of grinding as I gasped, "Oh, God, Sam, I'm cumming!"

As I crashed into my orgasm, I heard Sam gasp, "Oh, God, Virginia!" I lost myself in my orgasm as I lost control of my body, my thighs and core spasming and bolts shooting through my body, making my whole body vibrate. Sam was bucking and spasming so hard I thought I'd be thrown off her as my vision grayed out, and I collapsed onto her ...