He Had No Name

Story Info
Wakes up bound and gagged. But by whom?
3.7k words
4.24
21.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkjr88
kkjr88
44 Followers

HE HAD NO NAME

"Oh, baby, you feel so good! I love having my cock buried so deep in your pussy," the stranger said as he pumped his dick in and then slowly out of me.

I laid there not knowing why my body was reacting to his cock stroking me. I was getting so wet and I could feel a climax nearing the more he pushed. He went so deep, clear to my womb. His body was slippery from the sweat he was causing to build up between us. He nibbled on my neck and ear, kissed my neck. Then he reached between us and took hold of my clitoris and pinched it between his fingers.

"Ohhhh Gooodddd...nnnooooo, please," I cried.

He was bringing me to the most intense climax I could remember ever having. I tried to move away from him, but his weight was too much. I couldn't move my arms, they were tied and held above my head....my legs were held out to the sides and I couldn't move them either. What the hell was going on? And who was this man lying on top of me?

Suddenly I felt him grow bigger inside of me and he started pulsing. I felt a warm liquid deep in my cunt. He moaned as he spurted over and over again, seeming never to end.

Finally, he rolled over to his side with one leg and arm still across me. He cuddled me and held me as if I was his only love.

I lay there in total confusion. Who was he, why was he in my house and why was he having sex with me? He raped me...yet he was so gentle and caring. He made sure that I reached my climax before he did. It's so dark in here I can't see him. He had made sure all the lights were off and the shades were all pulled. Not a hint of light was shining in my bedroom.

When I woke up there was light shining through the shaded bedroom window. My arms and legs were still tied and in the same position as they were before I went to sleep. I was really wet between my legs in my private area and the stranger was asleep beside me. And I really had to go use the bathroom.

The stranger looked over at me, smiled, pulled his hand through his thick black hair and sat up putting his legs over the side of the bed.

"Good morning sweet thing," he said with a grin on his face.

He had the most beautiful smile and the whitest set of teeth I had ever seen. As he stood up his lean body was taut with muscles that bulged from his wide chest and thick thighs. He had washboard abs and arms that would rival any body builder. As he turned to walk toward the bathroom he stopped and looked at me.

"Do you have to use the bathroom darlin'? I bet you do after all that lovin' last night."

He came back to the bed and started untying the ropes on my arms one at a time. As they came down, I rubbed them trying to get the circulation going again. He then went to the bottom of the bed and undid the ties on my ankles. Slowly I sat up in bed and rubbed my legs to the ankles. I felt so stiff and sore from being in that position for so long. I looked around me to see if there was any way I could get away from him, but he knew what I was thinking.

"Don't try to go anywhere but to the bathroom over there babe."

The stranger had a firm look in his deep brown eyes that told me not to take any risks or I would truly be sorry. So, I walked carefully to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Letting out a deep breath, I just wanted to sit there and cry.

"Just do your little potty thing sweetie and be quick about it." he said through the door.

As soon as I was finished, I opened the door to him standing there waiting for me. I looked up into his eyes and he stared back into mine. Then a slight grin formed across his face. He turned me around and led me back into the bathroom.

"Why are you bringing me back in here?" I asked not sure what he was up to.

"Well, I can't very well leave you out there by yourself, now can I? So, you'll have to sit in here with me while I relieve myself and then we are going to take a shower together. We're both pretty messy after such good lovin' last night. And oh baby, it was great."

"Who are you and why are you doing this to me?" I asked him as I sat on the edge of the bathtub while he urinated.

As he finished, he turned to me, pulled me up by my shoulders and looked at me softly and answered.

"Because you are the most beautiful, sensual woman I have ever seen. I have watched you for a very long time and couldn't wait any longer to make you totally mine. Your body is so soft and supple. Your breasts are so pert, and your nipples peak so well at my touch. I like to suck on them and bite on them like this." He bent down and put his lips to her right breast and took her nipple into his mouth and suckled it gently, lovingly, worshiping her.

My hands reached into his hair and held his head as he loved on my breast...then he moved to the other one and continued the same treatment. I felt myself getting wet as his hands roamed over my back and down my hips. God, he felt so good. How can I let this man whom, I don't even know do these things to my body?

We both let out low moans at the same time. He then raised his head and kissed me, gently at first then pushing his tongue into my mouth and devouring me. I returned his kiss with as much as he gave. We warred each other with our tongues, teasing and tasting one another.

The sensations I was feeling were overwhelming and I wanted more. My body was craving him.... needing him. God, I'm losing it.... how can I want someone who is taking me against my will, by force...or is he?

Suddenly he stopped, pulled up and just stood there. He looked confused, like he didn't know what he wanted to do next. Then he slowly looked at me and pointed to the shower....my eyes followed, and I knew what he wanted.

So, I went to the walk-in shower and opened the glass door. I stepped inside and turned and looked back at him. He was right behind me. As he stepped in, he grabbed me around my waist and turned me around so that my back was to his chest. He turned the water on and adjusted the temperature to make it nice and warm. He held me close as the water cascaded down from my breasts, down my stomach and over my patch of pubic hair.

The stranger reached up and grasped both breasts in his hands and started massaging them and tweaking my nipples. I could feel his hardness against my ass cheeks and my lower back.

His hands slowly traveled down over my stomach and splayed over my mons, barely reaching into my vaginal area. He played there for a short time while I kept feeling his manhood growing and pulsing behind me. I knew I was getting really wet. He then stopped and turned me around and put my head under the water and wet my hair. Taking the shampoo, he put some into his hand and worked it into my hair, massaging my scalp. Oh Lord, it felt so good. I relaxed at his ministrations. He rinsed out the soap and put in the cream rinse.

With some of the cream rinse still on his hands he reached down and started working his fingers back and forth over my pussy lips, inserting first one and then two fingers into me. My legs started to wobble with the intensity of how hot he was getting me. He grabbed hold of me around my waist with one arm and I leaned into him to keep my balance. I was coming unglued. It seemed like every part of my body was on fire.

How could this be happening to me. I don't even know this man, yet he has managed to turn me to putty in his hands. I couldn't resist any longer.

As I neared my climax I reached for his cock, which was so hard, and stroked it with my fist tight around it. He moaned loudly as I screamed with my release.

My knees buckled, and he grabbed me tighter, holding me up and closer to his body.

"Ohhhh mmmyyyyy Gooodddd......please stop.... I can't take any more." I reached for his hand, trying to slow down the motion of his fingers in my cunt but he kept up the pace, not relenting.

His thumb on my clit kept circling and circling. I felt like I was going to faint and then everything started to go hazy......

When I came to, he had carried me and laid me on the bed. He was looking down at my face while he brushed my hair and rubbed my neck.

"What happened and how did I get here on the bed?" I asked as I tried to get my vision back.

"You, my dear, had one gigantic orgasm. I would venture to say the best one you have ever had in your entire life and you passed out." explained the stranger.

I started to cry. The tears flowed down my face as he looked at me frowning.

"Why are you crying my sweet pet? You just had one fantastic orgasm and your crying. I don't get it." He had a forlorn look on his face. He really didn't understand.

"Look," I started explaining. "I haven't had sex in almost two years. Then I wake up to you being on top of me giving me the best sex I've ever had. I don't know who you are and why you are here. Yet, we have clicked so well, and you have made my body do things that my late husband never could. He didn't take the time to try." By then I was crying uncontrollably.

The stranger reached out and took me in his arms and held me close to his body. I tried to push away but he just held me that much tighter. I cried until I couldn't cry any longer. He then gently laid me down, went to the bathroom and came back with a warm wet washcloth and washed off my face.

"Do you feel better now?" he asked. "You seem to have had a lot of feelings built up inside that needed to come out."

"I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. It's not your problem." I said back to him with a sigh.

"It seems to me that it became my problem when I came into this room. You are one hell of a woman. You are sensitive, responsive beyond belief, one of the most desirable women I have ever known."

"And do you meet all your women by appearing in their bedrooms and raping them?" I asked not daring to look at him.

"No, I do not. Someday, I will tell you why I am here, but not now. Because, right now, I want only to make you forget everything you have ever known about pain, sorrow, grief, sadness, and men who didn't know how to make you feel like a completed woman."

I slowly raised my eyes to look into his. He had the most honest looking eyes I had ever seen.

He took my hand and put it on his chest as he lowered his lips to mine. Tenderly our lips met. Neither of us moved. As he held my head his tongue licked at my lower lip, going back and forth until I opened my mouth and let his tongue in to explore every inch, along my teeth, over my gums, deeper in as if he was trying to push all the way down my throat. His kiss went from gentle to firm, hard to devouring. He wanted every inch of my mouth. He explored me, memorizing my mouth.

Finally, he broke away and looked into my eyes. We didn't have to say anything. No words were needed. He reached up and touched my breast as his head bent to kiss along my neck. My body was igniting with intense desire. He bit my ear and then licked it. Oh, God he was driving me wild. He leaned back again and looked at me intently.

Taking both breasts in his hands he massaged them and played with the nipples, pulling on them making them hard and pointing straight out. Each time he pulled I could feel tingles going straight into my cunt. Oh, I was getting so wet.

"Aaahhhhh, please," I moaned as he manipulated and played with my breasts. He lowered his head and took my right breast in his mouth.

"OOOOHHHH......that feels soooo good...." I cried.

He continued from one breast to the other for what seemed like forever. He moved and kissed down over my belly all the way down over my pubic hair to my pussy. He pulled my lips apart and licked between them from my puckered little hole to my clit in one slow move.

"Oh Lord Jesus....you are killing me........aaahhhhh." I couldn't contain the feelings he was causing in my body.

My hips raised to meet him as if they had a mind all their own. My body couldn't stay still. I reached and took hold of his head with both hands, pulling on his hair. Pushing his face into my cunt as I couldn't get enough. He licked me over and over again staying away from my clit.

His tongue stiffened, and he inserted it into my vagina. Each time he went in he went a little deeper...sucking me, drinking me, loving me.... when his thumb hit my clit, I exploded. My juices ran all over his tongue and face. He lapped at my pussy fast and furiously getting every drop of my succulent body fluid that he could get.

He eased up off my clit but kept his tongue in my hole as he started fingering my little cherry butt hole. Wow...this was a totally new feeling. It felt so good...

My hips gyrated, pushed up to meet his face and buried him in deeper. Then as his thumb hit my clit his little finger went inside my little hole.

"Holy Mother Mary...........GGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" I screamed!!!!!

Blast after blast hit me and I just kept cumming and cumming.......I soaked him, me and the sheet. It took forever for me to come down from the high he had put me on. When he finally lifted his head and looked up at me, he had a big grin on his face.

"Did you like that baby? Are you ready for round two?"

"Please, let me rest. That was overwhelmingly fantastic." I said as I smiled back down at him.

"Oh, no baby, that was only the beginning. "

I tried to wiggle away from him, but he grabbed a hold of my thighs and pulled me tighter to him.

"No way madame, you still have a lot to learn and we are far from through." He then lowered his head and started licking on my pussy lips again. He went for my pucker hole and swirled his tongue around and around it. I squirmed and moved my hips around. God he was good. He knew just where to go to get my body to respond to him. He then inserted two fingers into my other hole and moved them in and out at a slow pace. My hips started moving with him, up and down to his in and out. The pace went steady for a while and then he started curling his fingers upward and pressing on something inside me. His fingers started moving faster and faster. It started to feel like I had to pee. All of the sudden I felt a warm liquid running out of me and down his hand and my leg. My hips were out of control.... I couldn't stop, I didn't want him to stop...I pulled his hair, I yelled like I wanted everyone to hear me.

"Don't stop.... don't stop......yesses..........uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!"

The stranger grabbed my thighs and held on to me, but never once let off. He kept me going and going and going. His pinky was working its way in and out of my rectum as his middle and index fingers were pumping in and out of my cunt.

And his tongue was going wild over my clit. He was driving me into another realm of reality. My lips were so swollen from his ministrations and the blood flowing into them. I was in utopia and never wanted to come back.

When he finally moved, I didn't realize it until he was sitting on my chest with his cock in his hand. Slowly, he was stroking it back and forth. As I looked up at him, I knew what he wanted. I had never been one to like sucking on a man's penis. Now, here it was, right in my face and he wanted me to suck on him. After what he just did for me, I did owe him that much, didn't I?

As he leaned closer, I stuck out my tongue and licked the tip. He already had pre-cum dripping from it, so I licked at it several times. It didn't taste so bad. I got a little braver and licked all around the engorged head. He jerked a little. I took notice that I had caused that. So, I did it again. And again, it jumped.

Damn, I thought, I do have some control of what happens with his cock, don't I? As I stuck my tongue out again, he reached out and touched my chin. So, I opened my mouth and he pushed forward until the tip of his penis was starting to enter my mouth. I closed my lips around his tip and sucked a little. He let out a low moan. We kept our eyes on each other as I opened my mouth again and took a little bit more of him. His groan was a little bit louder this time.

God, I never knew I could have this effect on a man. My husband was not this gentle and all he wanted was to jam it in my mouth and get off quick. This stranger wanted to savor the feeling. He was definitely enjoying himself.

"Well then, let's let him really enjoy it," I thought.

So, I kept opening my mouth and taking a little more of him each time. Finally, I had him to right at the beginning of my throat. I gagged a little and he backed off some. He kept slowly inching deeper until I was able to take all of his 8 inches. Then he pumped his hips back and forth while holding my head still. I had a couple of gag moments and he would stop until I had it back under control and then he would start out slowly again and build up the pace.

"Ah baby, your mouth feels like heaven. You are a great cock sucker darlin," he said as he kept a steady pace. "But I'm gonna cum in your mouth if we keep this up and I don't want to do that. I'm not finished with you yet."

So, he pulled out of my mouth, backed down my body and leaned over and kissed me hard. He was devouring me. As he was, he positioned himself between my legs and put his cock up to my pussy lips and pushed in all the way to the hilt. We both let out a deep moan at the same time. God, he felt so good filling me all the way up my cunt. He was so big....so hard.... I wanted him more than I had ever wanted any man.

"Baby fuck me.......please......fuck me hard. Make me cum!!!!!!!I want you so much. You feel soooo goood...." I couldn't get enough of him.

The stranger reached down and pulled up my legs and held them by my calves bending me almost in half and he pounded me. He gave me all that he had. Our eyes were focused only on each other.

We knew nothing but what we were at that moment. I felt his cock get huge inside me and then he came....and I came......all over him.... him deep inside of me.... pulse after pulse.... hot semen into my womb.... we were one ....... together.

We slept for hours wrapped in each other's arms. The stranger woke before me and was already showered and dressed. I asked him why he was dressed, and he said it was time for him to leave.

"Why? Can't you stay a while longer? I've gotten kinda use to you being here."

"No, my dearest. My time here is over. I've done what I was sent here to do. You will be fine now."

"What are you talking about? Who sent you?" none of this was making any sense.

"I'm an Angel and God knew how much difficulty you've been having adjusting since the death of your husband. I was sent here to let you know that you are a great and wonderful woman who can be happy again. All you need is to believe in yourself. I think you can now do that. So, it is now time for me to go back to my Heavenly home. But I will miss you. You are one hot, sexy lady."

With that the Stranger was gone. I blinked my eyes and thought to myself........

"I didn't even know his name!!!!!!!!!!!"


kkjr88
kkjr88
44 Followers