No Nut November

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey son?" My mother called for me sounding like something was wrong. "After walking around all day yesterday with you and your sister my back and feet are killing me. Is there any way you could give me a massage."

I knew somehow this was going to end up sexual and I couldn't wait to find out how. I told my mother that I could give her a back rub if she wanted one then insisted she sat down so I could rub her shoulders.

"No I think it's best if you can reach my lower back too. Why don't I lay down so you can massage all over me." She insisted as she walked to her bedroom.

I took a moment then got up a followed her into her bedroom. She was already laying on her stomach ready for me to massage her. Walking over to the bed I sat next to her and started to rub her back with the palms of my hands. This went on for about five minutes until she decided this wasn't enough.

"Ugh this just isn't comfortable son." She told me getting up.

I thought I had done something wrong, was she thinking that this taboo relationship was now going to far.

Walking over to her bathroom she shut the door only to emerge about two minutes later with only a towel covering her body and some oil in hand. Walking back over to the bed she handed me the oil and lay back down.

"There now this will feel much better." She insisted laying the towel on the bed then her naked body on the towel.

My mother eagerly awaited for me to started rubbing my hands all over her body. I didn't want to disappoint so I put some oil on her back and began to rub it in. As I pressed down I could hear her moan from the knots in her back being worked out. I tried not to seem like I was getting to carried away and took some time on her back. As I rubbed her body she insisted I moved lower and rubbed her legs too.

On my way to her legs I ran my hands over her ass and made she to massage it as well. In doing so I saw my mother bite her lower lip and raise her hips a bit to give me a better angle to grab her ass. I loved my mothers ass, however there was more of her body to rub so I continued down to her thighs. First the left then the right. As I massages her legs down to her feet I saw her spreading her legs further and further apart letting me see her pussy. As I reached her feet my mother rolled onto her back exposing the front half of her fully nude body. Her nipples were fully erect and I noticed she had a neatly trimmed pussy, not fully shaved like my sister.

"Here now you can work your way back up." She said smiling looking right at me then setting her head back down.

Her legs had closed a bit when she rolled over but once again spread apart for me as I worked my way back up her body. By the time I reached my mothers pussy I was positioned directly between her legs with my hands on her waist and the only thing between her pussy and my dick was a thin layer of pajama pants. My mother's eyes were closed and she was slowly grinding her soaking wet pussy on my barely covered throbbing cock. I felt myself grinding back matching her movements as my hands started rubbing my mothers breasts.

Our breathing had gotten heavier as she placed her hands over mine and had me squeeze her tits more vigorously. My mother's pussy lips felt as though they had wrapped around my hard dick as we thrust against each other with greater force. Her wet pussy had soaked my pants and it almost felt as if nothing was there. I could feel my cock begging me to cum, at this point I didn't care about the challenge. Fucking may mother right here right now was the only thing on my mind at this moment in time.

Unfortunately for me at that very moment the garage door began to open and my sister was back home. My mother heard it as she stopped everything she was doing and thanked me for the wonderful massage.

"Your sister is back home. She probably needs help bringing in groceries. You should go help her with that." She sounded just as annoyed as I was.

Reluctantly I told her it was no problem and that if she ever needed it again that I would be happy to help. I removed my self from my mother's bed and left her room. Before heading downstairs I changed out of my pajamas and went to help my sister with the groceries.

In doing so I was leaking precum and by the time all the groceries we in and out away I got a text from some friends to hang out. Seeing my sister leave again and that mom had been called into work I had no choice but to changed my clothes again and hangout with my friends.

Days 26-27: These were the last days before thanksgiving break. A four day weekend sounded great watching football and no worries about school. There was only three days left until December 1st, all I have to do is last through thanksgiving with my mom and sister then I can leave the house for a few days and make it the whole month. For me it was just one more day. This challenge has been difficult and I've been weak on a few occasions, almost given up too. I can make it though I know I can.

Day 28: By the time I woke up my mother and sister were already in the kitchen prepping everything to be cooked. This was the perfect end to this month. The only two women that were trying to make me cum were going to be busy in the kitchen all day long. Football was on and no way was I missing any of the games and no way was football going to make me cum.

By the time two o'clock had come around I had already had a few drinks that my mother and sister kept bringing me. Feeling slightly buzzed I felt it was best to stop drinking for now and just relax. Taking the empty bottles into the kitchen I noticed just my mother was cooking the food. I didn't think much of it until I walked back into the living room and saw my sister wearing the blue babydoll she and gotten over the weekend.

"How's your day going so far?" She asked walking closer to me.

I wanted to fight it but the alcohol was taking over and making me not really care what was going on. My sister looked incredibly sexy and she knew it. She guided me to the couch and had me just watch her. Throwing on a bit of music and turning the tv off she decided to dance for me. Watching her move around and shake her ass and tits I couldn't help but try to grab my cock through my pants. Seeing my struggle she got on all fours and slowly crawled to me.

Once she was in between my legs she started to unzip my pants and take them off of me along with my boxers. My dick sprang to life and nearly hit my sister in the face. Looking down at it she gripped the base of my cock and wrapped her lips just around the tip using only her tongue to play with me. I could feel my cock already wanting to shoot cum down my sisters throat when I felt her suddenly stop.

"Come on little brother. Don't you want to give your big sister all that cum you have been saving up." She whispered into my ear while stroking my dick

Before I could answer I heard my mothers voice in my other ear.

"Son don't you want mommy to have your thick warm cum." She said as her nails lightly scratched down my chest.

I heard both of them giggle in my ear as my mother came around to the other side revealing she too had changed and was matching my sister in her light blue baby doll lingerie as well.

"Don't you have food to cook mother." My sister said trying to get my mother to leave the room.

"Don't you have a table to set." My mother responded trying to get her to leave the room as well.

They both stood in silence until my mother finally spoke. "Set the table now little missy."

"Fine but don't burn the food mother." She said quickly turning around and heading to the dining room.

As my sister walked away my mother gave her a little slap on the butt letting me see her bare ass jiggle just a bit as she walked away. Walking towards me my mother leaned over a grabbed my dick in her right hand and her left hand on the couch to stable herself. As she stroked my cock she gave me a long passionate kiss on the lips.

"Food mother!" We heard my sister yell out from the dinning room.

Standing back up my mother turned around and perked her butt up if implying she wanted me to give her a spank. I looked up at her as she looked back at me and winked. Right before she walked a way I slapped her ass. Not to hard but just right that it slightly echoed through the house as she squeaked a little.

Once again I was alone in the living room with music playing in the background. I heard my sister yell out asking if I could bring her the plates that she set on the coffee table. Knowing she was up to something I graciously picked up the few plates and brought them into the dining room. Upon entering the dining room I saw my sister was now completely naked with her legs spread wide open facing one of the chairs.

"I have an appetizer ready for you little brother." My sister said as she laid her head back and had her left hand playing with her clit.

Setting the plates down I moved the chair out of the way and kneeled down in front of my sister ready to taste her sweet pussy. I watched as she spread her pretty pink pussy lips apart for me and saw a thin strip of her pussy juice still connected to each one of her lips. Grabbing both of her thighs I placed my tongue on my sisters pussy and started eating her out. Feeling her push my head closer to her pussy reassured me that she was enjoying it as much as I was. Hitting her clit a few times I felt her legs twitch a bit.

"Please please please right there!" My sister moaned out as I went from licking her pussy to sucking on her clit.

The more I sucked I could feel her pushing my face harder and harder towards her pussy as her legs started to squeeze my head. Much to my surprise I felt my mother's mouth now wrapped around my cock. I was pleasing my sister's pussy and our mother was pleasing my dick. My sister's body started shaking uncontrollably as she pulled my head away from her pussy.

"Okay," she tried saying breathing hard as if she just ran a mile. "It's to much you made me cum already." Looking down at me my sister pushed me back and we all heard a popping sound as my dick parted ways with my mothers lips.

"I wasn't done with that." My mother said getting out from under the table revealing she too was fully naked.

"Well I'm not either. He pleased my pussy and made me cum," my sister said getting off the table and walking towards me. "Now I thinks it's my turn to make him cum." She said turning towards me looking at my cock licking her lips.

"Well I think you had your shot with him and you decided to have him please you rather than you pleasing him. Besides you need to finish setting the table and I think you can handle watching the food for a bit." My mother said pulling me away bringing me to the guest bedroom. As we entered the room she turned and locked the door then pushed me onto the bed. "That should give us some privacy."

My mother climbed on top of me and slid my cock deep into her pussy. She wasn't too tight, but enough so that I could feel her pussy gripping my cock as she bounced on it. Moving her hips forward and back then side to side I watched my mother grind on top of my dick as it was as deep as it could go inside of her.

"Who would have thought my son's cock would be the best cock I ever had inside me." My mom said leaning forward kissing me as she raised and lowered her hips allowed my cock to slide almost all the way out of her then right back in.

As my cock slid in and out of my mother's pussy I heard a loud slap and my mother tense up for a second. Looking to the foot of the bed we saw that it was my sister who slapped my mother's ass.

"How may we help you dear," Our mother said looking back still fucking me. "Can't you see your brother and I are in the middle of something."

"What I see is that you tried to cheat by locking the door." She said crossing her arms.

Our mother continued to ride me as my sister glared at her. Rolling her eyes she went down slowly one more time and back up until my dick was no longer inside of her. Getting up she looked at my sister.

"So you think you can do better than me young lady." She said getting behind my sister and guiding her to the bed.

My sister grabbed my cock and sucked off all our mother's juices before sliding it inside of her own pussy.

"There now your dick is ready to go inside me." She said guiding me inside her.

My sister was much tighter than our mom and she had to ease her way down on me. Our mother wasn't satisfied yet and seeing her daughter fuck her som was driving her insane. Moving closer my mom got back on the bed and had her pussy right above my face. Her scent made my cock twitch inside my sister.

"This is a family day you two," our mother said looking at her daughter fuck her son as he was licking her pussy.

I couldn't see anything but I could hear and feel my mother pull my sister closer and start to kiss her. All three of us continued to please each other until I could hear both my sister and mother moaning louder and louder.

"Oh my god this cock is so good!" My sister screamed out as she orgasmed for the second time today.

"Fuck your brother really knows how to eat pussy." She said gasping for her breath as her legs quivered.

My mother climbed off of my face and kneeled down by the bed. Shortly after my sister joined her at the side of the bed. Both women were naked at the side of the bed exhausted. The two of them looked at one another and each bit their lower lip. You could see the resemblance in mother and daughter as they kissed each other.

Seeing the two of the male out pushed me over the limit. I stroked my cock and positioned the tip right at their faces. Shooting string after string of cum coating their tongues, lips, cheeks, chins and their tits was the best sight all day long. They swapped my cum several times back and fourth as it coated the sides of their faces dripping more down to their tits.

I watched as my mother licked my cum off my sister, starting from her cheek down to her right breast. My sister returned the favor making sure to lick every single drop of cum off our mother's body.

"So," I heard both of them say in unison. "Which one of us made you cum before the end of the month." They asked laughing and smiling.

Hearing that made me realize I didn't complete the No Nut November challenge. Days 29 and 30 would have to wait until next year.

12