No One Needs to Know

Story Info
The lonely student is caught while she fucks her ass.
2.7k words
4.45
22k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one needs to know...

That's what I told myself before the needle went through. Now, here I stood before the mirror, with my phone pointed at the reflection as I filmed a video to show off my tongue jewelry. I mean, what is the point on having piercings if I am not showing them off? Then again, my parents almost kicked me out of the house when they saw those two barbells in my tongue, but...

You know what? Fuck them. I am 18 years old; I can do what I want!

However, is this something that I should be doing? After all, this is a restroom mirror. A school's restroom mirror. My school's.

So here I am, still at school, inside my restroom, going commando in my gym uniform. I guess there's nothing wrong about taking selfies show off my pierced nipples either, both through the shirt and with my shirt lifted, right? What's wrong is that I don't show them off, and with the body that I have is a right that I earned.

I may not be the tallest, but I'm aware that my tits are the best tits among the girls of my age around the neighborhood. My petite slim frame helps with it too. Aside from the many piercings that I have, everything about me is natural. How many piercings?

I've sold pictures and videos doing tricks to show off the two barbells in my tongue.

I've sold pictures and videos where I massaged and pinched my nipples, more specifically, the beaded rings on each one of them.

Everyone, including my parents, are aware about the silver cross piercing that decorates my navel.

Finally, the barbell and the ring that no one has seen yet are my most recent ones. They are in my pussy, and I got them for my clients as my Valentine's gift for them, though I got them on my 18th birthday. Since then, I haven't even dared to touch myself in what feels like... forever.

It's been six months already, and Valentine's is coming up. I guess they should be healed by now. Of course, why am I worrying about these things when my hands are massaging my breasts on camera, while I took as many pictures and videos as I could.

No one needs to now... right?

Not my parents, not my piercer... not any teacher or student in school...

There are no windows or cameras in this restroom, other than the one in my hands. As I kept playing with my tits, many ideas started to flow. I never thought about doing a set or two outside of my bedroom. Anything that could come out of here might be something that I would regret.

Then again, no one needs to know...

I put my phone down and searched through my backpack for something that made me smile when I felt it. Two things came out: a small black bottle of lube, and a rainbow dildo from a small collection of sex toys I started to get since I sold my first photo. To think that people say no one would buy nudes offline... It's funny. No one knows that, in this country, the mere possession of your partner's nudes could land you 10 to 12 years in prison. Porn is illegal in this neon dystopia, but that never stops people of getting them from offline models such as myself.

I put my backpack on the corner and placed the dildo on the side. Then, I pulled down my bike shorts. I couldn't resist the urge to run my fingers on my snatch and give my piercings some love. For the last six months I've been doing something much different than touching my pussy. I fucked my ass for so long that I think I have no use for my pussy anymore. It's like I've sewn it shut and placed a padlock on it instead of a barbell and a ring.

I leaned on the sink only a little, and started to caress my ass crack. It sounds unbelievable, but my ass was so stretched that I didn't need to lube my fingers to get them in. I bit my lips and looked into my reflection, fantasizing about having a twin or a clone I could kiss while I warmed up. Maybe even work with her too. My clients love that I am a petite redheaded girl with big tits and brackets, so isn't two better than one?

After five minutes, I pulled out my fingers. Next I grabbed the dildo and sprayed a ton of lube all over it. Then I put one knee on top of the sink, and proceeded to rub the toy's tip in my asshole. Not even a minute later, I pushed it inside, as slow as I could.

I couldn't keep quiet. It went inside with ease, so smoothly that it could have been my pussy devouring it. While my ass welcomed the six-inch rainbow penis, my cunt was very angry. I looked into my reflection again and started to think about the guys and girls who regularly buy my nudes. If they knew, would any of them dare to come and help me with this? Would they choose to handle the toy, or even better, replace it with their cocks?

I closed my eyes and let myself deeper into those thoughts. The darkness helped me to materialize a couple of hands holding my ass and manipulating the fake dick. They belonged to a faceless, genderless individual behind me. I liked it that way because, right now, I couldn't care less about their features. All I wanted is someone with me, at this moment. And if someone watched me right now, I wanted more than just eyes touching me.

After all, no one needs to know...

The longer I fucked myself, the more time and reality turned into a blur...

No one needs to know...

But somebody did.

I opened my eyes and let out a scream when I felt two hands grabbing my butt-cheeks, but I was so horny that I didn't stop. I looked into the mirror and instantly flustered as my gaze met the one from the person who had me by the ass, literally. I recognized her by the high bun, the suit and tie, and the beautiful gray eyes that instantly charms anyone who dares to look at them.

"Interesting," said the principal. "Here I thought I'd be catching two students fucking, but this is much better than I expected. Do you need any help?"

She didn't give time to answer. Instead, she took control of the toy, and fucked me harder while running a finger all over my spine.

"Interesting" was the word she used. Indeed, she used the right word. I've sold my nudes to women before, but I never thought about them as people I'd do. The principal, though...

I don't know... She is in her mid fifties, yet she looks really hot in that suit. Many of my classmates think it's her body that makes her attractive since it looks like she's put many years of fitness into it, but for me it's the tall bun and the glasses. They give her a more commanding vibe. Combined with the click of her high heels, she could make me shiver without touching me.

Now, she caught me, and wants to participate. It wasn't hard to obey her command. Whether you like men or women, matters not. Everyone has a fantasy with the principal, and this wasn't my imagination. It seems that real life writes better stories of fiction than the human mind could ever do, or at least, that's what I'm learning today.

The principal pulled out the dildo and spanked me hard.

"Hands on your back," she ordered while she took off her necktie. When I obeyed, the principal used it to tie my hands up.

Next, she disappeared for a second, and then came back after the door clicked.

"No one will bother us now," she whispered. "So, tell me, don't you want something better than this toy?"

"What?"

I didn't understand what she said, until something meaty rubbed my butt-cheeks. The surprise made me gasp, but it also gave me one last piece of the puzzle, and another possibility as to why she looks young. Thing is that plastic surgery was never in my mind, but rather something more like general care of her overall health. Good genes are a plus, for sure, but one could rely on them for so long...

"You are one of my own," the principal said before grabbing the bottle of lube.

"One of your people?" I turned around to face her, as best I could.

"You're not the only one with pierced genitals, little brat."

Does that means...

I shook the thought off my head. Since she brought it up, I had to tell her something more important.

"Don't fuck my pussy!" I begged.

The principal stopped. Her cock poked my pussy, but it didn't go in. I wished she didn't touch it, though.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm not fully healed yet," I said.

She blinked. "Should you be doing this?"

"Is not a matter whether I should or not. I haven't been able to stop my arousal since I got them," I confessed. "It's a risk I decided to take. So, fuck my ass only, alright? I can take it. I've been doing it anally since then."

"You know it doesn't work like that, do you?"

I'd shrug if I could. "Is not like I've been doing it since the hour after I got them. If it makes you feel better, the time is almost up."

The principal spanked me again, and giggled. "You are one hell of a slut, did you know that?"

"You have no idea," I proudly smiled, tempted to confess what my gig after school was. Of course, I couldn't tell her no matter how much I wanted to. Whatever those words were, they lost themselves in a loud moan I let out once her cock made its way inside.

Hadn't it been for the lube, and possibly that I've been fucking myself for a while, it could have been painful. The principal is very thick. It took me some time to get used to that new girth. The size, though, wasn't much of a problem, since it seemed to be an inch longer than my dildo.

Upon hearing me, she chuckled, and spanked me again.

"Don't be so dramatic! Your ass is very loose!"

The principal pounded me faster. I tried to look into the reflection, but my eyes were either closing, or rolling all over as I lost myself into this. I don't know how did she knew I wanted to be fucked, but it isn't like I wasn't hiding it. I just didn't expect to lose my anal virginity today. I always thought I'd be doing a guy first, probably one of my clients, but no. She robbed me from the opportunity.

My first experience was with a girl. A lady that's thirty to forty years older than me, and, holy shit, what a beautiful woman she is!

Her dick was way better than the toy, both in size and the way she used it. The principal made me feel like I ascended into new and higher metaphysical realms of pleasure. I know it sounds like I'm overselling it, I mean, a dick is a dick, but hers was different. Something in it that felt very different than the toy I used today. The feeling was more similar to those dildos that are textured around the shaft, but this was only on one side.

It wasn't a complain, though. Obviously, her dick was much better, and once she thrust hard, she didn't stop. Her cock was a bit more than I could handle, but she helped me out by making sure I was in the correct angle, and she was very well lubed. At one point, she fucked me so hard that I could see her feet before me, doing me like a dog.

"It's been so long since I fucked a student," she moaned, "let alone in the ass. Don't hold yourself for me, though. You are more than welcome to cum anytime."

Whenever I heard her voice, whether it was saying something or moaning, it sent down shivers all over my body. The principal pushed so deep that I could feel her balls bumping against my pussy, which remained hungry and angry, demanding the same cock that was inside my ass.

"No one needs to know, right?" she whispered.

I looked at the door and wondered what would anyone's face be like if they see us like this. A naked student, tied up on the floor, fucked like a dog, unable to do anything but moan and moan, and let herself go...

Indeed, no one needs to know.

Everyone should, though.

I started to moan louder as I tried to edge for longer, but all efforts were futile. Each push seemed to also press a button inside my ass, until I couldn't resist anymore.

My cunt pushed out a stream with her final push, yet my ass embraced her cock as it slowed down. This was an unique feeling. I did not expect to be so wet from an anal orgasm that my pussy squirted. I didn't think I could, until the principal made me discover that I had the power.

She slowed down to a halt, until the long orgasm ended. She then stood up, and I went back into my knees.

Her penis came out of the zipper from the dress pants. It remained rigid and quite veiny, with a beautiful surprise underneath the shaft. Five silver barbells placed in a row, looking like a ladder towards the tip. I always thought dicks were beautiful, but I couldn't possible for a woman to have one, let alone one that looks even better than those realistic dildos I always shop for, or the dick-pics I've gotten on my Telegram. I wanted to run my tongue over each one of those barbells, but she jerked off on my face. I stuck out my tongue, and rubbed it all over the tip.

Later, a thick string of semen came out with a loud cry. Only a few drops fell into my mouth, while the rest landed all over my face. I wrapped my lips over the tip, and sucked the cum directly, tasting it while I swallowed. I made sure the principal felt my tongue piercings as I kept going down, risking to have them stuck on one of the barbells. I didn't care. My goal was to return the same level of pleasure she gave me first.

When the cock went limp, I pulled out, and swallowed what I had in my mouth. She untied me, and helped me to get dressed again. We shared a kiss and left the restroom, leaving in our separate ways.

No one needs to know...

By now, it was late. With most of the students gone, and only a few of the staff left, the school was very empty. The sun started to settle, with orange and pink colors painting the sky. I hope my parents aren't worry that I didn't come home as soon as classes ended.

I called in an Uber, and went back home. I can afford an Uber ride home. I sell nudes for a living, after all. But no one needs to know, right?

Maybe the Uber driver needs to know...

The first thing I did was to text my piercer, and vaguely let her know about what happened. She reassured me that, judging by the way my body works, and the other piercings that I had before them, I should be healed by now. "Be careful, though. We'll be sure about it when you come in."

That night, the principal texted me many nudes of her own. We exchanged them, and texted each other for a while. Most of what she sent me were dick-pics, but I requested them. I had to pick up the only textured dildo I have in my collection to use it on my pussy.

"If only you were here with me," I wrote her, sending a small video clip.

"I'll fuck that pussy soon," she replied, with a more tasteful dick-pic. "No one needs to know, right?"

"No one needs to know..."