No One to Blame Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony had one of the accomplices in a full nelson from behind. The accomplice that I kicked through the door was being held by Tony's teammates.

Kurt knew he was fucked and began making excuses for his actions.

"Dude! This was her idea! She said she wanted to fuck us both to... to get back at her boyfriend or something! I was doing her a favor!" He said while getting to his feet.

"Bullshit! She was trying to get away from you when I put your asshole buddy through the door. You were forcing her jeans down and your other accomplice was trying to get her shirt off!" I accused

Kurt knew he was busted so changed tactics.

"Fuck you pussy! I should have finished you last year when I kicked your ass." Kurt boldly claimed as he put his fist up in preparation for a fight.

I took a basic horse stand and waited for the inevitable bum rush and when it came I was prepared. Kurt threw a left hook which I easily blocked and countered with a leg sweep sending him back to the ground where he started. Frustration that set in was causing him to make wild aggressive moves that I easily countered until I grew weary of toying with him so I faked a left hook of my own to instead deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. This time he was unconscious before his body hit the floor.

Dawn and a few other girls were tending to Gina while we fought. But once it was over, Gina bolted from the group of caregivers and ran to me, throwing her arms around my neck sobbing. I hugged her back because I knew she needed to feel safe but didn't want her to catch feelings based on what transpired tonight so after a moment I signaled Dawn to come get her. With Dawn trying to pry her off of me, Gina did not want to let go and renewed her sobbing.

"You're going to be fine." I told her. "You did a good job fighting those two off until help arrived." I said to her knowing she was harboring negative thoughts about what actually happened.

"I didn't do anything. If you didn't show up when you did they would have... they were going to..." so distraught was she that she couldn't even say the words.

"Hey! That's not true. You were putting up a pretty good fight against TWO assailants. You have every reason to be proud of yourself." I said knowing she was going to need positive reinforcement in the coming days.

Late to the scene were the twins. I could tell they were not happy that something was happening at their party and they weren't the center of attention. But once they were filled in on what happened, they were more than happy to take over and think of only themselves.

"Okay! Everyone please go downstairs to the party! Someone, please pick this guy up and put him outside." They directed.

"Hell fucking no!" I said. "Lexi, you call an ambulance for Gina. And Jemma you call the cops, these three are going to jail." I ordered two of them.

"Wait. What? Police? Ambulance? No, they'll shut the party down. Look, she's fine and I'm sure these three learned their lesson. Right boy's? You'll never do this again." Jemma said, hoping to smooth things over.

"Not a good idea, eventually parents are going to find out what almost happened here and when they do, your parents will get sued by Gina's parents. You're going to want to be able to say you did everything you possibly could and keep the blame on the 'three amigos'." I advised using a reference from a movie that hasn't even come out yet.

"Since this party is supposed to be all weekend, send everyone home now and restart the party tomorrow. When the cops get here there won't be a party for them to shut down." I advised.

You could see my words were having an impact on the twins. Lexi was giving me dirty looks as if I was the cause of all of this. That's when other party goers were starting to speak up.

"Yeah! Lock them up, lock them up!"

"Fucking bullies! The only way you get a girl to fuck you is raping her. Pieces of shit!"

Cops got there 6 minutes after the 911 call was made and everyone was sent home with promises that the party was going to pick up again tomorrow. Since there were so many witnesses, the cops arrested the three, would be rapists and they were ushered out to the waiting squad car, all while Gina was seen to by the paramedics. Other than a few defensive wounds, she was cleared to go home.

Even though the party ended early, I returned home to a sleeping household. My mother had to be at work by 7am, that means getting up at 4:30am. My sister was asleep because she still had a class or two before her summer break started.

I took the time to wander around my childhood home.

I started with the basement where I had hid all my comic books and a few Penthouse nudie mags. My mother and sister hated going down to the basement for fear of spiders. They would always make me go down there to retrieve either Christmas, Halloween or Thanksgiving ornaments.

So the basement of my childhood home was my very first man cave instead of my bedroom simply because my mom had no problem entering my room whenever she felt like it.

I asked her one time 'what about my privacy?' She laughed for an hour straight.

I pulled out my box of comics and started going through them. I was looking for my collection of 'Uncanny X-men vol. 1 through 10 1963'. Finding them, I immediately removed them so I could better store them. I learned the hard way that comic books and damp basements don't get along. First time around I lost them to mold only to later find out they were worth as a whole upwards of $20k.

Afterwards I located my Topps baseball cards. I brought them upstairs and put them in my bedroom closet where it was temperature controlled at 68° and dry but not too dry. Too dry and the pages start to flake and crack.

I did these things to preserve a valued part of my childhood. This time around I intended to have children so the baseball cards and comic books would be a great thing to pass on to a son or daughter.

When I finished, I laid down on my bed and contemplated my new reality.

My mind was going a mile a minute thinking of all the ways I could improve my chances at a better life.

Then I started panicking about how I got on my first go around. 'What if I get it again?' then none of this matters. I have to be proactive in my efforts not to get cancer. I planned on eating better, living cleaner and exercising more.

I began thinking about how my 18 year old mind existed alongside my 55 year old mind. I knew that it was my 55 year old self that was in control (for now) but my younger self was better equipped with the proper dialect of a young man in the early 80s.

I was going to have to rely on both minds. Hopefully it doesn't drive me insane.

As I drifted off to sleep I thought of my future wife Diane...the one thing I don't want to change. I know I have to be careful not to ruin the chance to meet her and fall in love. So many opportunities to do better and so many opportunities to fuck up. I would need to be cautious.

The last thought to enter my head before drifting off to sleep was 'I need to do some research on nanotechnology.