No Pair to Spare

Story Info
An interesting request for a weekend tryst.
2.7k words
4.52
5.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HConway
HConway
195 Followers

Comments welcome, as always

No Pair to Spare

By Harrison Conway

I was doing all I could to keep my mind focused on work. After all, it was only Thursday.

But then my phone chirped with a new text. I grabbed it, never taking my eyes of the computer screen in my cubicle. 

When I did glance down at my phone, I lost all track of what I was supposed to be doing.

My attention was grabbed by a photo of a the front of an expensive pair of slate grey pants, open to reveal a pair of tight black boxer briefs. The underwear couldn't hide the obvious erection underneath.

The caption read: "I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

I could feel own member, covered by my khakis and a lovely pair of black satin panties, start to stir. 

"Mmmm. I can tell," I shot back. 

Rick and I met online a few years ago; I like to wear panties and other lingerie and he likes to fuck boys who wear them. We hit it off right away.

Rick lives halfway across the country, but his work brings him to a city near me several times a year. We've been meeting up and exploring our mansex fantasies and much as possible.

"I'm flying out this afternoon and I have meeting scheduled tonight and all day tomorrow," he wrote. "I should be free after 4."

"Well then I want to be busy by 4:15," I replied.

"You are such a slut. I love it," he replied. "What are you wearing today?"

But when I described my panties, it wasn't good enough.

"You know the rules," he wrote. "Show. Don't tell."

I didn't dare take down my pants, even with the tall cubicle walls at my job. So I hurried off to the men's room, locked myself in a stall and snapped a few quick photos to send.

"That's a good girl," Rick wrote. "Headed to the plane. I'll text later."

I zipped up and went back to work, but my mind was on the weekend that awaited me. 

Later that night, my phone buzzed again. Rick had made it to town and taken care of some business and was settling in to his hotel room. After giving me directions to the hotel and the room number, he got down to business.

"What are you going to wear?" he asked.

I had been digging though my panty drawer, trying to get packed for a weekend away. So I shot him some photos of things I was planning to bring: White lace-top stockings, a black garter belt and matching stockings, A sheer black teddy and a pile of panties in several colors and styles.

"Mmmmm," he replied. "I'm hard just looking at them. What panties ware you going to wear tomorrow?"

"Whatever you want to see me in."

"You choose. But choose wisely. Also, I have to go. My boss wants me to have a drink with him in the hotel bar. I'll call in the morning to see what you've decided."

Choose wisely? What did that mean, I wondered. Rick was clearly in charge of our sexual liasions and I took most of my pleasure from serving him. But the phrasing of his message struck me as odd.

I began sorting through the panties I'd piled on my bed.

Black crotchless? Yes to take, but not to wear all day.

Red mesh and lace boyshorts? Yes and maybe.

White lace g-string? 

Pink mesh-back bikinis with a satin gusset? I think I had a winner. They were comfortable enough to wear for my drive to the city, but sexy enough that I was sure Rick would like them.

I threw the others in my bag, along with the other lingerie and few clothes I could wear if we left the room and crawled into bed.

My cock grew and began to leak precum as I thought about the weekend to come. Rick didn't fly out until Sunday morning, meaning I would have Friday night and all day Saturday to coax as many loads out of his 8-inch cock as he could manage. When I packed him on his plane, back to his wife, I was determined that he would be exhausted.

I touched myself gently. I wanted to grab my smallish cock and jerk myself to a orgasm that would surely spray across my chest. 

But I abstained, too. I wanted to be horny and ready for Rick when I saw him the next afternoon. Even if that meant it was literally hard to sleep.

*  *  *

When I awoke the next morning, there was already a text from Rick: Text me before you leave.

I set about getting ready for my trip. After a hot shower, I slipped on the pink panties I'd selected the night before and covered them with a pair of track pants and a hoodie for the drive into the city. 

Before I grabbed my overnight bag and headed for the car, I shot Rick a text: Can you talk?

Less than a minute later, a video call message came in.

"I see you are dressed and ready," he said. "Did you pick a pair of panties?

Rick was in an empty office and didn't seem concerned with eavesdroppers.

I had, I assured him.

"Let me see," he said.

I held the phone close to my shirt, blocking his view as I pushed my track pants to my ankles. Then I pulled the phone back slightly from my body and slowly let it pan to my panty-covered crotch.

"Very nice," Rick said. "Now let me see the back."

I twisted around as best I could until my ass was framed by the camera. I could hear Rick voicing his approval.

I pulled the phone back around so that we could see each other's face.

"Did you pack other panties?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"Go get your bag and take them out," he said.

He must have read the question in my face.

"You aren't going to need them," he said. "You are going to wear the ones you have on all weekend long. When I send you home Sunday, your panties are going to be soaked in all of the cum that we can manage to shoot."

Rick's dirty words were having an effect. My cock was starting to tent the satin gusset and I showed it to him.

"That's a good girl," he said. "I can't wait to kiss that clitty of yours."

We signed off, and I did as instructed, leaving all my extra panties laying on the couch in my apartment before locking up and heading to my rendezvous.

*  *  *

The desk clerk at the downtown hotel had a key waiting for me when I arrived and pointed me to the elevators, which took me to the 39th floor. The key opened a door to a lovely suite that included floor-to-ceiling windows that overlooked the cityscape, a bedroom with a king-size bed and large bath that included a jetted tub and separate shower.

On the coffee table was a small gift bag with my name on it. Inside I found a note, a small bottle of silicone-based lube and shiny princess plug. My cock began to stir in my panties as I hefted it from the bag. I'd wanted one for some time, and I guess I'd mentioned it to Rick, though I didn't remember it.

"Welcome," the note said. "Freshen up, make yourself comfortable and enjoy your new plug. But not too much! I'll see you a bit."

I still had an hour before Rick would be finished with his meetings. I threw my bag in the bedroom closet, shucked my boy clothes, and laid down on the bed to play with my new toy. 

I touched myself through my panties with one hand as I held the smooth metal plug in the other. It had more weight to it than I'd expected. I licked the tip of the plug, just as I planned to do to Rick's cock soon before setting the toy aside.

I cracked open the lube, took a dollop to my fingertips and, after pulling my panties to the side, let them glide over my rosebud and into my manpussy.

After I was sufficiently wet, I grabbed the plug and began pushing gently against my backdoor as I gently massaged my cock.

I'd always found that my pussy would open so much easier if I was erect and today was not different. With a pop, the plug pushed past my sphincter and seated itself in my ass. I moaned a little and the precum began flowing from my dick.

I pulled my panties back into place and moved my hips, focused on the way the plug moved inside me. I could feel its weight and shape filling my canal. It was heavenly.

I stood up and walked into the sitting room, where the curtains were wide open. I loved the way the plug moved in my bottom as I glided across the room. Each step sent a little shockwave through my body, keeping my cock leaking into my panties. They were starting to feel pretty wet, and I was certain that the dampness would soon be visible.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Rick.

"Thanks for the gift. I love it!!!!"

"What are you doing?" he replied.

"Wearing nothing but my panties and plug. Waiting for someone to come ravish me. You?"

"Listening to a regional vice president of bullshit drone on and on," he replied.

I bent over, held my phone behind me as far as I could and snapped a few photos until I got the one I wanted: My panty covered ass, with my new princess plug sparkling between my cheeks. I quickly sent it off to Rick.

There was enough of a pause in his reply that I was just starting to worry I'd made a mistake. After all, he was sitting in a room with probably 15 other people. 

Then my phone dinged with his answer.

"Wow!!! I'm glad I was holding my phone close when I opened that. You are a very naughty slut."

"Are you going to punish me?" I replied.

"How would I do that?"

"Spank me. Fuck me. Make me suck your cock," I replied.

"Oh, I'm going to do that. But I don't think you will consider it punishment. I'll be there shortly."

I left Rick to his regional vice president. I wandered around the suite, enjoying the plug in my manpussy and working off the nervous energy that always filled me before my meetings with Rick.

I stood nearly the window, enjoying the late afternoon sunshine on my face through the floor-to-ceiling window. The hotel was constructed of mirrored glass, and I doubted that anyone in the adjacent office buildings could see me, but the tinge of fear that I might be wrong only added to the excitement of my exhibitionism.

I couldn't help but lightly caress the bulge in the front of my panties as I daydreamed about the weekend to come. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't register the suite's door opening. My first notice that Rick had arrived was when I heard him audibly gasp at the sight of me by the window.

I didn't turn as he approached, waiting instead to see how he would direct me.

RIck slipped up behind me, his hands touching my panties at my hip before embracing me and pulling me tight to him. I could feel his erection through his thin dress pants as it pressed against the mesh back of my panties.

"You look wonderful, he said, as his lips found my neck, sending shivers up my spine.

"It's all for you," I replied, just as his hands reached up and his fingers found my nipples. A tweak of each caused me to moan uncontrollably as I pushed my ass back against his crotch.

Rick let his right hand trail down across my abdomen as his left continued to caress my nipple. I was lost in a sea of lust, the focus of my world diminished to just his fingers and lips on my body, and his stiff dick I could feel against my bottom.

"We're you putting on a show for the men in those office buildings?" he asked as he bit down on my earlobe.

"Noooooo," I moaned, as he hand found my cock tenting the satin gusset of my panties. "I was just waiting for you."

"And, all this wetness seeping though your pretty little panties is just for me?" he asked. "Do you expect me to believe that?"

"It's true," I gasped. "My plug makes me leak uncontrollably."

Rick released my nipple, his hand slipping between our bodies. His fingers slipped between my cheeks, but outside my panties, until he hit the metal plug. The vibration of the plug sent shockwaves though my body, and my breath caught in my throat.

He shifted his weight, pressing my hips against the glass, the stiffness in my underwear trapped between me and the window. As he began to grind me against the window, his fingers went back to my nipples.

"You want everyone to watch you, don't you? You want the world to see your pretty pink panties? To watch you drop to your knees and suck my cock? To hear you beg to be fucked?"

"No...Yes...I don't know."

He pressed me harder against the window. I couldn't see but I sure my leaking was leaving a mess on the glass. The pressure through my panties, Rick's cock against my plug, his fingers on my nipples,  it was too much. I was going to explode.

"We better stop. We better stop. I can't...I can't..."

I tried to push away, but Rick wouldn't let me.

"Say it. Admit you are a slut. Tell me you want it. Say it," he said into my ear.  Later, I would recall how calm he sounded compared to my relative panic.

"I am... I... I am a slut.  Make me cum. Oh, make me... Ohhhhhhhh."

I filled my panties with my cream, my body shaking violently and my mind blanking in the vortex of the sensations radiating from my pleasure centers. Rick let me ride the wave for a minute or so before he relented enough that I could turn to face him.

He stuck his fingers in my waistband and scooped some of my cum.

He wiped it across my lips before licking his fingers clean and kissing me, hard.

I broke our embrace and dropped to my knees.

When I got his pants down,  I could see the wet spot on the front of his boxer briefs.  I licked it quickly before jerking his underwear out of the way.

His cock jutted out in front of him and I took as much as I could get in my mouth before closing my lips around his shaft. 

This was not going to be a long, sensual blow job. This was one man wanting to cum and another wanting that cum in his belly. 

Rick grabbed the back of my head and set the pace.

I tried to concentrate on breathing while he used my mouth like a pussy. I didn't want to break his concentration or let that beautiful cock out of my mouth. 

After just a few minutes, I felt him swell.

"I'm cumming... Oh, shit. Yeahhhhhhh."

Rick's cock pumped rope after rope of thick cum into my welcoming mouth, which I swallowed greedily. 

When he finally stopped, and pulled back to remove his dick from my mouth, I increased the suction trying to capture as much of his essence as I could. 

I sank until my bottom touched the carpet between my spread ankles.  I could feel my own ejaculate drying to my skin, my panties sticking my body.

After catching his breath, Rick looked behind me and laughed.

I looked over my shoulder and there it was. A smear of drying precum and cum on the window where I'd humped it while he humped me.

"Guess we'll leave the maid a nice tip," he said. "Now, come on, get dressed. I'm hungry. Want a steak?"

HConway
HConway
195 Followers