No Panties Day

Story Info
The fun started when I sent her to work without her panties.
2.5k words
4.17
41.6k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having my morning coffee when she walked to me and kissed me on my lips saying she was off. A couple of hours a week she worked in a cafe just to give herself something to do. She did not need to, but she liked it, liked the interaction with the patrons of the cafe. I reached out grabbing her hand and pulled her back to me. She looked at me quizzically. I told her to take her panties off and hand them to me. She protested telling me she was going to work but I was firm and eventually she gave in pulling them off her legs and stepping out of them.

Handing her lacy black panties over to me I smelt her crotch. The aroma made my cock stiffen. I told her to enjoy her day as she walked through the door in her white blouse and a black miniskirt that reached down to her mid-thigh. Her legs were accentuated by her black heels. In short, she looked gorgeous. She looked back with a smile and said: "Bastard," then closed the door behind her.

I knew she was enjoying it as much as I did. Walking around the cafe feeling the fresh air caressing her naked arse or the thrill of being naked under her skirt but none wiser around her and taking an order as a breeze licked her moist pussy lips were turn on for her. I knew when she got home, she would be horny as hell, and I knew I would be ready for her.

It was not the first time I had taken her panties or bra from her or asked her to unbutton her shirt or shorten her skirt. These things always got us excited and enhanced our lovemaking. But this was the first time I sent her to work without her panties. I was looking forward to her return home and telling me how she felt, how it made her feel.

I did not have to wait long for her first text message of the day. I loved our communications, being in touch constantly. I was reading a newspaper article when the phone buzzed. Yes, at times I still read printed materials. The message was short and to the point.

"I am in the car at work. My cunt is soaking wet. I've just run my fingers over it. Tastes so good. I love it, you bastard!"

I quickly replied telling her my cock was twitching reading her words, and I loved it, too, then I went back to reading the paper, sort of.

I was on my morning walk when I felt the buzz in my pocket and heard the familiar beep. Finding a park bench I read her message which said: "I've had my first customers, a couple of rowdy tradies, taking their orders I was acutely aware of my naked pussy and felt a gush of juice escaping. I thought of wiping myself clean in the loo but decided not to. Time for the next order, two businessmen."

"I want to sample your honeypot, dipping my fingers in the nectar," I texted back.

I was horny but did not mention that. When her next message arrived, I was cooking in our kitchen as I expected her home just after lunch.

"I dropped a fork when I was taking an order to a couple. On my way back I decided to pick it up with straight legs, my back to a bunch of boys. The skirt was riding up on my thighs, stretching on my arse, I felt a cool breeze licking my pussy, and my juices flowing from my horny cunt. I stayed like that a bit longer than needed."

"I am cooking in my jocks, tenting a hard on," I replied.

I grabbed my cock and squeezed it, precum escaped staining my jocks. I took a photo of it and sent it to her with the words: "Your fault."

An hour later her reply arrived, an image that made me grab my cock and stroke it. I didn't know how she'd taken it or the risk she'd taken but I loved it. She was sitting on the edge of a chair, her skirt hiked up to her waist, her legs wide open. Her right hand was fingering her pussy while her left squeezing her boob. Her smile was seductive, her eyes were full of lust. No words this time. Seeing her like this I took my cock out, and I was stroking it while typing to her.

"I am stroking my hard cock," I texted.

"Mmmm, that's my bastard," her reply came.

I put my phone on the bench with her photo up as I continued cooking wondering how she did this photo. Was it a selfie or someone took it for her. My cock was rock hard poking out of my jocks. It was still an hour till the end of her shift unless she was asked to stay back which did happen at times.

Sitting on the sofa I was thinking of her, I got my semi-hard cock out and started to stroke it. I brought her image up on the phone and in no time, I was rock hard. Every time I felt I was getting close to an orgasm I stopped. I so wanted to cum, but I wanted to save it for her, too. I had to calm down so I would not cum as soon as I saw her. I decided to have a long cold shower. It helped.

I kept looking at the time thinking it was about time her shift ended when a text came through. I dreaded to hear she had to stay back but instead it was another image of her. My cock instantly strained in my jocks. It was her face with lust in her eyes seductively sucking on her finger.

"I want you! I want to fuck you till you cannot take it anymore," I texted.

"I hope so," the reply came.

Ten minutes later I heard her car pull up on the driveway. The table was set, I was sitting on my chair dressed in a shirt and pants like it was just any other day waiting for her to join me. She came to me leaning over kissing my lips. I put my hand on her thigh slowly inching higher when she slapped my hands away.

"No, you don't, you bastard!"

She set down and asked what delicious lunch I had made.

"Oh, some stew with rice," I said.

We ate quietly while all I was thinking of was fucking her. My cock was semi-hard bulging in my pants. Our knees gently touched enhancing my desire. I asked her about her day. She told me about the builders who had been flirting with her and how she returned their flirting. The businessmen who were eying her discretely and the time she dropped the fork. How she deliberately bent over for the boys showing her shapely legs and tight arse knowing their eyes were eating her up.

I asked her about the photo, but she ignored my question and told me how wet she got as the day had gone by. When she bent over, she knew the boys could not see her naked arse but that did not dampen the excitement. I asked her about the photo again and she ignored my question again. Instead, she leant over kissing my lips saying thank you for the lovely morning and delicious lunch.

She took her wine glass and walked over to the couch asking me to join her. So, I did. Sitting close to each other, nibbling on each other's lips between sipping on our wines she asked me if she should tell me about the photo. I smiled, kissed her with passion and said: "Yes."

"I was in the little office," she started her story, "just having a short break and wondering how I could take a photo of me for you. I was wondering where I could put the phone and set the timer when one of the boys passed the door. I didn't know what happened, but I called out to him and asked him for a favour. He agreed to take a shot and came into the office. I closed the door behind him. I did not want anyone to see me. I sat on the chair and smiled for the camera. He took the photo. That was when I asked him to take another one if he did not mind. He said that was okay and held up the phone.

I faced him and opened my legs wide, took my breast in my hand and told him to take the picture as my fingers wandered to my pussy. He just stood there like rabbits in the headlights then took the shot. I got off the chair and walked to him. I thanked him for being a good sport while taking my phone from his hand. I didn't know why but I kissed him softly on his lips. He quickly woke from his stupor and put his arms around me pulling me into a tight embrace. It took me by surprise.

His mouth opened, and his tongue touched my lips. The touch of his tongue of my lips sent an electric jolt through me, and I instinctively parted my lips allowing his tongue to sneak into my mouth. I let him in, he was exploring my mouth with his tongue, and I responded. Our tongues were flirting, exploring. One of his hands was on my neck holding my head while the other was squeezing my arse cheek. I felt my cunt flush with my juices. He was turning me on, and I was melting fast in his arms when I realized I had to stop this before it got out of hand.

I tried to break the kiss, but he held my head firmly. I tried to remove his hand from my arse, but he was strong pulling me into his groin. I felt his fast-growing cock pressing against my dripping pussy and for a second I imagined how it would feel to let him have his way with me, to let him bend me over the chair and fuck me. While I tried to put a stop to all this, I did nothing to stop his tongue exploring my mouth or my tongue responding to it.

I forced my arms between us and tried to push him away. I was successful and the kiss was broken. I told him there was no way we could do it. It was all about sending a picture for my man. He was only there to help me with the picture. He told me he was sorry. He left the room without another word, I guess he was still in shock."

By the time she told me her story my cock was rock hard, my hand was caressing her thigh under her skirt. I took her glass and put both of our glasses on the coffee table. I turned to her and kissed her feverishly with passion and urgency. My hand exploring her thigh under her skirt. I broke the kiss and told her to sit on the chair as she had done in the office. As she did, I took my phone out and shot a couple of images of her then tossed the phone onto the couch. I walked to her and dropped to my knees between her legs looking into her eyes all the time.

"Eat me, you bastard," she said.

I leant closer softly kissing her inner thighs, edging closer to her melting pussy. It was soaking wet with her scent of sex. I loved it, I flicked my tongue over her folds and kept doing it again and again. Forcing my mouth on her pussy, I sucked it before using my tongue again. I explored every bit of her pussy eventually focusing my attention on her clit. It was hard like stone. I licked it, pressed my tongue against it, and twirled it around. I felt her hands on my head holding me in place, I felt she grabbed a fistful of my hair pulling me into her. The sound of her moaning, the words she uttered ringing in my ears.

"Eat me, eat me you bastard," followed by: "I am cuming, ohhhh yes, your bitch is cummming!"

I felt the tremor shaking her body then I felt she was trying to pull me away from her, pulling on my hair. I resisted and kept eating her trying to extend her high. It worked as she stopped and let go of my hair. I heard her moans and small screams, felt the tremors in her legs again.

"That was fantastic, Babe. You are a bustard but a sweet one."

I looked up to her, my face covered in her juices. She started to laugh and told me to kiss her. I stood up and leant over kissing her, nibling on her lips. She reached out and freed my cock from its prison. I stepped out of my pants, and she played with my cock. She leant forward and kissed its purple head then took it in her mouth. A loud "oh my god," escaped my lips. Her tongue felt magical as she sucked me. I put my hands on her head thrusting into her mouth and told her I wanted to fuck her.

She stopped sucking me and I pulled her up to bend her over the back of the chair. I stood behind her and spread her legs wide. I was just at the right height. I grabbed my cock and teased the head on her folds forcing them apart. I positioned myself and with one hard trust, I slipped into her. She took a sharp breath and whispered: "Fuck me, fuck me hard, you bastard, no mercy."

"Is this how you imagined your boy would have fucked you in the office?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard, make this slut cum on your cock!"

I did, I fucked her hard holding onto her hips firmly and thrusting deep into her wet, tight cunt.

"I am going to cum, your slut is.... cummming!"

Unfortunately, the events of the morning took its toll on my staying power and after a couple of more thrusts I was ready to cum, to fill her tight cunt. I murmured I was ready to blow.

"Yes Babe, fill your woman, fill your bitch with your hot juice. Do it, don't hold back, you bastard."

I did not and unloaded all the pant up juices I had deep into her. When I had nothing more to give, I kissed the back of her neck with my cock still in her tight cunt until it softened and slipped out. She told me she was going to take a shower and I cleaned up the remnants of our lunch.