No Paradise by the Dashboard Light Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy said, "Hold on a second, my turn. I Dare everyone to do a group hug". It was actually pretty damn nice. Like I said neither Jim nor I is gay, or even Bi, but I think we were getting used to each other. The girls reached between us and I'm not sure who got which cock, but they had us. And Jim and I was getting pretty worked up, Boobs everwhere, hands everywhere, Jim and I had an arm around each other, the other around the girls. The girls kept us rubbing our cocks, and then they took them together both hands on out cocks, both cocks pressed together, I could feel the veins of his cock pressing into mine, our balls flapping together. Close to cumming myself I felt Jims cum splattering out onto me and the girls, and then mine followed onto him and the girls.

The girls giggled, as it took maybe 30 seconds for them to get us both off. and they went and got towels.

Jim said, "my turn, but I want to go get another drink, why don't you come with me and get some snacks, so I did.

We had a plan that night, part of why we went into down, we talked about the details of it. Got some beers and some snacks and went in. IT might have been easier if we hadn't been naked but this is how we played it off.

Jim said, "My turn for a dare... Lets see This one if for the girls, first off Michael come over here in front of Terri and get on your knees." I did, which left me eye level with her pussy, which I could see was a little damp. "Okay Chrissy come over here in front of me" and jim got on his knees, The girls thought we were going to eat them out or something, instead we both extended our right hands out with a Right in the, and asked, "Will you Marry me?"

We both got different variations of the same response of "Oh my God, YES!"

We slipped the rings on the girls hands. Both of them were giddy as hell, and to be honest my heart and I bet Jim's was too were beating 100 miles a minute.

Terri asked, "Okay, now how do we pull it off being releated."

I answered, "Well No one really knows us as brother and sister, and those few that know Jim and Chrissy, well that can be a secret. Or they lie to them somehow."

"Okay wise guy how to we pull off the actual wedding? Aren't there laws?" Chrissy added.

"Not on the Main Island here. And they minister takes cash and don't ask questions. Just use your Mother's maiden names." I said.

"Sounds like you all know what you want." Terri said.

Jim replied, "Yes we really want you two forever."

"Terri, I have another confession, I sold the business to the employees and they are taking over, We'll need to go in to sign some paperwork, and I actually bought this island last week.", I said.

"You mean we can really just stay here." Terri said, "What about Jim and Chrissy?"

"I made an offer to them, and there is room on the other side of the lagoon to build a house. If they want, they are welcome to do that. Or visit here as long as they like. The main island is 20 minutes by boat, and we can get a boat so we don't have to depend on others to come get us. I've also arranged for an Internet uplink for us.

Terri said, "Count me in. I can do some work from here just to keep busy."

Jim said, "Chrissy and I will have to talk it over, esp the staying here part. I mean the Money is no issue, but we just have to figure it out."

Chrissy said, "You guys really own an Island, WOW."

I said, "Our parents left us a good deal of money plus tons of life insurance. It's nothing really. Plus the business paid for it."

We all went into the master bed room, Terri and Chrissy disappeared on us for a little bit, they came back in each in matching red and black teddy, with crotch-less underwear. I swear I will never get lingerie, my favorite place to see it is on the floor. But on these two I knew this was going to be good.

The climbed on the bed, and started kissing, Their hands exploring each other. We could see their tongues wrestling . Jim and I went "Oooooooh!" when Terri sucked Chrissy's tongue, and Our cock got hard so fast if you was listening you might have heard them pop into erection. We tried to touch them, but were not allowed, "You guys can watch only or play with yourselves for a while."

Terri was being the more aggressive one for now, she went down Chrissy's breasts, laying her down in the process. The nipples of the teddy were open and it was really something to watch as Terry cucked on nipple while fondling the other breast, the moving her hand to the crotch-less Panties. We could smell their pussies and I wanted a taste, but still it was a "No.. I got this!"

Terri kissed her way down to that wonderful looking pussy, and dug in. Before long the teddy's came off and the girls were 69'ing. Terri, the spokesperson for them them broke away, you guys should try it. With that, jim and I took the hint, and tried to work our way in. "No Silly with each other."

I said, "You want us to..."

Chrissy broke away and said. "Why not?"

Jim and I looked at one another and said, "Maybe one time?"

I said, "Why the hell not, you've already came in my mouth once, time to return the favor."

Jim took that as an okay and my cock was now in his mouth, He was good at it and worked around so mine was in his mouth. I felt so out of place even trying it. But I carried on anyway. The girls stopped to watch. Jim was good and they saw that and commented. ME on the other hand figured Jim would never get there. I bust my nut into his mouth and he took every drop, not missing a beat. I kept sucking and trying, Terri was cheering me on. HE was getting close, and I felt his balls tighten up, and he was going off in my mouth, I gagged, got up quickly and proceeded to throw up in the trash can in the bedroom.

I told Jim and all I was sorry, that it's just not for me. They all said some version of, "That's okay. At least you tried it once."

I Went and brushed my teeth, rinsed my mouth and did it again, and then went for a shot of peppermint schnapps. When I came back, Jim was trying his damnedest to get hard again. I think he drank too much. I think we all did. The girls were still licking each other and grinding their pussies into the others face, they saw me and turned facing one another to there they could grind their pussies together. Mixing the Fire red pubic hair with the golden heaven colored hair of Chrissy, Terri slammed her clit against Chrissy's over and over. Somehow life came back into my cock and I just had to have Terri! She opened up a little and I was able to climb on top and enter her from behind. When I went in to her, I could feel Chrissy pushing up from below, her clit hitting Terri's clit and then my shaft. Soon Terri came, I was getting close as Terri pulled up and her pussy was now at Chriss's eye level and my face was almost in her ass. I was inside Chrissy, I guess when Terri came I slipped out and into the other. I fucked her harder, Terri slid out of the mix altogether and I continued to fuck Chrissy. My cock being squeezed on every thrust, I bent down, pressing her chest into mine, kissing her, or maybe not as much kissing as tasting my Terri's pussy on her lips and face. She pulled me tight her legs wrapped up around my back, we were in full rut, a couple of animals. Nothing else in the world mattered, pure lust took over. I felt her claws in my back, her screams in my ear were compelling me to "Fuck Fa. Fuck fa. Faster..." I was close and kept pounding, she started to cum, I started to cum with my teeth on her neck, and I guess that's how she got the big mark on her neck. She passed out, and I Looked over and Terri and Jim were having fun, rolled off and passed out.

The next morning when the sun came into the room we all woke up.. Heads splitting, We went to the showers. If you want to believe we showered and got each other off, fucked in the shower go ahead it sounds great. But What happened was each couple went to their room to shower, we showered, brushed our teeth, drew the blackout curtains tight, turned the AC to 65 and was grateful we left the generator running last night. A pillow over my aching head, a foot on the floor to stop the room from spinning, and about 4 hours later I got up and found Terri already up and coffee was made.

A few days later, A few bribes, and a couple favors and we had ID's set up for the girls with their maiden names on them for the locals to see. Easier than you think really. We hired the minister, he came out to the Island, we had our ceremony and blamo we were married. Jim and Chrissy wound up staying another week and then going back home for a while. I had a guest house built on the other side of the lagoon as we had planned for them, but they never moved in. They still visit us from time to time and the offer still stands. You might think Terri and I turned into some sort of Swingers or Poly family, but that never happened either. We do our Swap every now and then with Jim and his wife (I mean sister). And we both are planning on kids someday, and decided then the time comes for that the plan is for me to father theirs and Jim to father our, just for genetic reasons.

Follow up 20 years later

You know the world is weird, very weird. We are all parents now. Jim is the father of their kids and I'm the father of our kids. In the scheme of things something happened when we were young, It doesn't change a thing. We are both still guilty of incest and we love or siblings. It seems the girls were somehow switched at birth or shortly thereafter, somehow. That secret went to our parents graves, and we only found out anything things to a genealogy program that test DNA of large groups and does genealogy trees based on it. Hell it could have been us boys that was switched. Doesn't matter.

I love Terri and she loves me and Jim and Chrissy are in love and that what really counts. We have beautiful kids, each of us has a boy and a girl who both love the island life. They take classes over the internet and have social gatherings from time to time. Very well adjusted kids.

Jim his family visit us at least twice a year, once around Christmas and again around the end of May.

Terri and I started out own publishing business. It doesn't take away from our free time and gives us the outside contact any human being needs. It's based on the main island, and we have a "Campus" for young writers to come write. Believe it or not, not having to worry about bills helps writers to create real works of love. The Campus is right on edge of the main island beach, on the other side is a little know nudist beach where some of the writers like to go to relax.

Last year our company had an obscene profit and bonuses to the writers that performed was out of this world. We are going to expand our idea to another location soon and see how it goes.

I know you have probably lost interest in the story by now, and I have to go have a chat with a young man of 13 about some grown up things. Being on an island has some advantages (Clothing optional everywhere you go) and some disadvantages too. I'm sure he likes having a very attractive sister on the island. I bet He'll get a kick over Christmas when Jim and Chrissy have their kids over. The lack of options for exploring is very limited. But maybe over time they will have a story to tell also.

12