No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls' play is getting hotter.
6.4k words
4.88
2.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing what Kasumi said, all the women smiled and cheered. Some of them - like Miranda and Samara - did it gracefully, while others - Samantha and Tali among them - clapped their hands or raised them into the air, laughing out loud. It was the first dare, a major event in any truth or dare session.

"Well, I asked as the first one, and I'm also the first to challenge," Jane said. "But as I see my latest answer made you quite melancholic, now I have something to raise our energy level. Kasumi, you're the most famous thief in the galaxy, right?"

"The best," Kasumi corrected. "The most famous thief already lost."

"Right, sorry. Anyway, I dare you to steal the bottle from the rest of us. You have two minutes and may use any non-violent means to succeed. Of course, the rest of us would assume the role of the guards. Everything's clear?" Shepard ended with a question.

"As a day," Kasumi responded, and the rest of the women nodded.

"As a sophisticated AI, I have an unfair advantage here," EDI said. "I'm gonna sit this one out."

"Ok, so take care of keeping track of time, EDI," Samantha suggested. "I will be no help at all, but happy to play as always!"

"Don't worry, Traynor" Jack cut in. "You'll at the very least block a path."

"Ok, no more jokes," Jane took over the conversation. "Timer ready? Thief ready? Guards ready?" She counted and received confirmations. "Then GO!"

The moment the commander finished the sentence, Kasumi turned her camouflage on and silently ran to the stairs and next to the entresol on the top floor, when she was safe and had a clear view of the area.

There, the thief swiftly assessed the threats her squadmates possessed, concluding that Shep and 'Mara were the only ones to present the real challenge - both women were experienced warriors in peak physical condition. Ashley, Miranda, and Jack were also capable, and she reminded herself not to ignore them, while Tali's and Liara's strong suits were lying elsewhere. Being no combat personnel, Samantha would be omittable, but she reasonably sat on the lowest step of the stairs, so Kasumi needed to jump to get past her. The other women circulated in various ranges around the table when the bottle was seated, reaching out to grab Goto easier - the only exception was Samara, who sat down nearby with her eyes seemingly closed, trying to hear everything there was to hear.

"One minute." EDI informed, and when she started her sentence, Kasumi made an immediate decision. She jumped, counting on AI's voice to deafen her landing, even if it was the most silent one possible. She observed her target and its guard, trying to see the pattern and thus the opening, and decided to take the approach which was as straightforward as unexpected to try to surprise them all.

"15 seconds." EDI shouted, and the master thief stiffed. "Ten, nine..."

When AI got to five, Kasumi took her clue and started, and ran directly to the prize. She was spotted by Jane and the commander approached her, but the thief was quicker and more agile, so she managed to dodge her grip.

After this maneuver Kasimi was already almost at the bottle, but then Samara suddenly opened her eyes and jumped like a panther, intercepting Miss Goto on the run. Both women landed together on the couch, with the thief on the bottom and the justicar on the top. Because of that, Kasumi's cowl fell from her head, revealing her pretty face and a short black bob - it was the first time some of the party girls saw her friend in all her Asian glory. Her and Samara's faces were mere inches apart, and Kasumi also panted noticeably.

Reflecting unexpectedly tense situation, the air in the room suddenly changed, but only for a moment. After a few seconds though, the asari stood up and helped the thief on her feet, making everyone cheer like after a good show.

"Oh, that was nice," Miranda said. "Nothing like a little exercise amid a party to stimulate the blood in the veins. Kasumi, now you can have the bottle and spin it!"

The thief was already on the task, so the bottle quickly chose the next "victim". Like previously when Kasumi spinned it, it landed on Samara.

"Well, I got lucky today with you, 'Mara," Kasumi joked. "So what it would be this time?"

"This time it'll be dare, my dear," Samara proved that she also knew how to play with words.

"Perfect." Kasumi said and looked at the asari with a smile. "As we all could see a mere moment ago, you're very eager to get onto me today. As so, I dare you to dance for me. You still remember your maiden years, right?," the thief teased and relaxed into an armchair.

"Of course I remember." Samara didn't seem to be bothered at all. "Liara, hit me with a song, will you?"

"Right away, Justicar," Liara responded and got to Glyph who was in charge of the music for the evening and was already connected to the loudspeakers. She pushed some holographic 'buttons' and a slow but energetic song played, perfect for sensual dance.

In the meantime, Samara approached a nearby pillar and when the music started, she started caressing her own body, going from her neck, through her mostly exposed breast and belly, down to her tights, as if she was presenting how great her body was. Still going slow, she squatted a few times with her back glued to the pillar and her hands all over her shapely form.

Only then she walked toward Kasumi, swaying her hips seductively and waving her hands in the air as if she wanted to hypnotize her audience. When she was a half-meter apart from the thief, she stopped and bent her upper body forward, touching Kasumi's body, following a similar pattern like with herself. Barely touching Miss Goto's boobs, she instead focused on her tights, patting them multiple times and parting them in the process.

As it gave her some room, Samara turned around and bent again, sticking her ass so it was at the same level as Kasumi's belly - they didn't touch each other, no, but they a mere centimeters apart. Then, the justicar sensually shook her shapely ass up and down, and Miss Goto's mouth went dry as she observed the sexy movement.

After some time, Samara turned around again, and this time put her legs around Kasumi's, practically stranding her, though she didn't sit on her laps yet. First, she took the thief by the back of her neck and this time moved her upper body, with her tits hanging just before the thief's eyes, and kept moving like that for some time.

Finally Samara lowered her body, making her tights touch Kasumi's - she used it as an opening to start humping motions, moving her lower body back and forth while keeping the upper part of it still. She also broke eye contact with her challenger and instead looked down, observing how her body worked.

Eventually the song came to an end, and with the last notes the justicar slowly stood up and drew away from the thief. The whole display was amazingly sexy, not only because of the asari's ample body but also thanks to her perfect dancing skills, which caused more than a few jaws to drop. Their owners collected them finally and everyone clapped; some even gave her friend a standing ovation, including Shepard, Liara, and Samantha.

"Thank you, thank you, all of you," Samara said, bowing. "It was like I was 100 again. But now back to reality, and to the bottle."

The justicar spun the item and this time it landed on EDI. As the game pattern changed since the last time she was chosen, the same happened with her answer to the basic question, so she responded with "Dare".

"Well, we know you're fond of silly talk, and that some of us" - Samara said, right there nodding at Sam - "thinks your voice is very attractive. So let's combine those qualities. Dirty talk, I believe you're familiar with the concept?," Samara continued, revealing her more playful side. "Say something dirty to every one of us; whatever comes to your mind, but make it short. But speak to specialist Traynor at the very least, make her wait for her turn"

Finishing her sentence, the asari winked, and the communication specialist turned a little red.

"Ok, I'm ready," EDI said after a mere second which her processor needed to formulate each sentence. She started speaking, and whenever she addressed a particular person, she shifted to her.

"Jane, you're a big hero of the galaxy, but I bet you don't look very heroic naked and on all four when Garrus pounds you with his big turian cock. But know this: I'm better, stronger, and faster than him. Ashley, you're straight, right? But if I was to have my ways with you, using all my feminine attitude and this ample body, you wouldn't want men in bed anymore - only artificial women."

"Tali, just remember - I have a mechanical body, which means I don't carry on any bacteria. If you'd be ready to really fuck with somebody, just call me. Liara, I've heard of your first meeting with Jane, and how she saved you from a prothean trap. I'd of course do the same, but not before I'd fuck you in all your holes when you were unable to move - you'd like it, wouldn't you?"

To be honest, EDI wasn't always able to match her words with a proper tone, but the lewdness of her words together with the sheer attractiveness of her voice was enough to create the desired effect. Some of her words were quite silly, but the scenarios she painted suited every recipient.

"Miranda, I truly want to fuck you, as everyone wants. No seduction, no teasing, no foreplay - just a hot carnal fuck! Jack, you had your foursomes, as you told us. But don't worry about gathering such a crowd, one android will be more than enough to satisfy you."

"Samara, I'm sorry you're carrying the Ardat'Yakshi gene. But you can't get pregnant from fucking with me, so you may loosen up and finally go to town again - I'm offering. Kasumi, I dare you to try stealing something from me. I surely will catch you, but I won't call the police - I'll just tie you up and fuck you however I want."

"And Samantha, dear, sweet specialist Samantha. I know how my voice works on you. I know how wet you are now. I know you want to come up with any excuse to go to the bathroom and masturbate, thinking of what you've just heard. But I forbid it, I forbid you to perform any sexual act until I say you so. And you'll never know when and where it will happen. So from this moment forward, you have to wear no panties because you must be always ready to take off your trousers or skirt and push your fingers inside your pussy. And I expect you'll do it when ordered so, no matter if you'd be alone, with someone else, or in a public place."

EDI seemingly finished, but soon spoke again. "Of course it's just my dirty talk, you can do what you want," she explained, unaware that everyone knew that.

This time there was no joking, no applause, no cheering. Every woman pondered on what she just heard, imagining how it would be to be fucked by a sexy android who never gets tired and have access to all sexual knowledge known to any race.

It was Ashley who came to her senses first, and her loud "Spin the bottle, EDI" brought everyone back to reality. The AI spun the bottle and it landed on Jack.

"Truth or dare, Jack," the AI asked.

"Dare," the former convict answered.

EDI's response came without any hesitation. "Kiss Miranda on the lips"

If anyone was not focused on the game yet, she was now. Tali gasped, Ashley grinned and Shepard whistled.

"What with the fuss?," the AI asked. "According to my database, kissing another girl is a standard challenge during such events." For her, the social interactions between organics was always some kind of mystery.

"Yeah, when they're friends, I suppose!" Liara said.

"I'm with EDI on this one," Samara cut it. "Such intimacy might have an unexpected turn."

"Wait, wait, wait!" It was Miranda. "Do I have nothing to say here?"

"That's the truth or dare grey area that we have here," explained Ashley. "But it's a dare for Jack though. You don't need to do anything if you don't want to. You may sit still and seal your lips, and then Jack will be able to just peck you, nothing else."

"I'm ok with that," Jack finally spoke. "Come on, cheerleader, it's nothing bad. We've been getting along the whole evening, surely we will be able to share a little lipslock."

"Ok, then.," Miranda agreed eventually. "But don't count on anything too fancy."

Hearing then, Jack crawled toward Miranda, who shouted both her eyes and her lips. The convict closed most of the distance between them, but when the perfect woman didn't react, she also sealed the missing gap, pressing her lips against Miranda's.

Initially, nothing happened and it seemed it would be as Ashley foretold, but after a few seconds, the former Cerberus parted her lips slightly, giving Subject Zero an opening to grab Miranda's lips between her own and deepen the kiss a little.

A few moments later Miranda loosened up even more, and the kiss deepened with both girls actively taking part in it. Jack even allowed herself to caress her rival's cheek with her palm, which didn't cause any protests - the former convict was too good at kissing for the former Cerberus to let go now. Soon Jack's tongue darted into Lawson's mouth and she happily accepted it with her own, turning the shy peck from the beginning into a full-blown French kiss.

The other women were now convinced that the kiss would end very soon but were surprised when instead Jack pulled Miranda closer, sitting in the process and making her former enemy sit on her lap, heating the whole situation even more.

Now, the kiss blossomed into a steamy make-out session, and the bodies of both challengers pressed to each other tightly, when even some moans escaped their mouths. Soon Jack got so bold to grab a handful of Miranda's big ass and squeezed it hard, and in return, the perfect woman pulled on her ponytail and broke the kiss for a second to give the former convict's neck a quick lick before returning to the kiss.

The whole situation became hot as hell, and no one looked elsewhere else than at that kiss, which was now hotter, deeper, and naughtier than any kiss they'd ever seen. Jack and Miranda were fully into it, and their whole world shrank to that kiss now. Lewdy sounds filled the apartment, consisting of both smacking of two sets of lips against each other and occasional moans from both parties.

This time it was Tali who finally interrupted the challengers, playfully shouting "Get a room, you two". Just then Miranda and Jack's lips parted, and former enemies looked into each other's eyes, smiling.

"I told you, princes. Nothing bad, huh?" It was Jack who spoke first.

"Nothing bad indeed," Miranda responded. She gave Jack a quick kiss and both women returned to their previous spots. Then Subject Zero grabbed a bottle and spinned it, and it was now Ashley's turn to choose.

"Dare," she said. She was kind of shy and worried about what Jack would come up with but also didn't want to be the one to break the funny spree.

"Dare, dare, dare," said Jack, buying herself some time to think. "You're one of the squad's girlscouts, but I bet you did nasty things in your life, yet escaped the punishment because of everyone thiking of you as the good one. So we'll fix that. Three slaps on the ass: right cheek, left cheek, both cheeks - you choose who. And of course not through trousers, although you don't have to go completely bottomless."

"Could be worse," Ashley said. She liked a good spanking as everyone else and didn't lack anything in the ass area to be scared off from showing it.

At first, the soldier thought about choosing three girls who weren't physically strong but ultimately came to the conclusion that she may be laughed at for an easy choice, so she decided to go a different route.

"Ok, Jack, as it's your challenge, you'd be first," she said boldly.

"Happy to," Subject Zero said when the second human Spectre stood up and approached her. On her way there she unzipped the top of her suit, showing that she wore a black top under it. Not too much of her skin was left bare, but the cloth clung tightly to her body, leaving little to the imagination.

When Ashley got to Jack, she turned away from her, unfasten her belt and tug her trousers down, revealing her ass to the first spanker - she didn't wear a thong, yet her panties didn't cover all of her ass either and good portion of it was visible. The soldier's butt was firm and shapely, and despite not being as huge as Miranda's, it was big enough for Jack to be quite happy that she has been chosen to smack it.

"Ok, here it comes," the former convict said. She spat on her palm ("Gross," said Liara. Hot, thought Tali) and gave Ashley a quick, but powerful slap on the right cheek, which wiggled under such force. The soldier however didn't even fling - when you fight the Reapers daily, you get a far worse beating every day.

"Was that all you got?," the second human Spectre teased.

"Fuck you!," Jack responded, showing her teeth in a friendly grin.

The next person Ashley approached was Samara, who in response patted her own thighs slightly, like inviting the soldier to lie on them. Spectators figured it was done jokingly, but Williams surprised everyone when she did as suggested, lying flat on the asari's lap.

"You must know, Ashley-girl, that I don't do it for my own pleasure," Samara said, caressing the cheek she was about to spank. "But as Jack said, you were a bad girl, who must be punished accordingly," she finished and spanked the soldier's ass. This time Ashley also didn't fling, but a wide grin appeared on her face when she stood up.

"Thanks, mum," she joked. "From now on, I'll be all good."

"Happy to hear that," the justicar continued the banter, but Ashley was already away. The last person she approached was Shepard, but this time no one was surprised - she was an obvious choice, which however didn't make it any less hotter. The soldier turned her back to her and bent a little, and looked over her shoulder, smiling innocently.

"You won't hit a lady, won't you, hero?," she teased her commander.

"Oh, I will," she playfully said, and before anyone could react, she used her hands to spank both cheeks of Ashley's fine butt. She used more strength than two other women and besides that Williams's ass was vulnerable from previous smacks, so this time she definitely felt that. She wanted to be brave of course, but a quiet moan escaped her mouth anyway, though Jane was the only one who heard that.

After that last spank, Ashley pulled up her pants properly, though Liara could swear she saw a wet spot over her underwear - it could be just a shadow though, so she didn't act on it.

Anyway, now it was the Latino soldier's turn to spin the bottle and she did just that. This time fate picked Miranda, and the perfect woman also chose dare.

"So this round I've shown some skin, but I know it's not me who everyone wants to see in her underwear. It's you. Thus, I dare you to take off your suit."

Hearing that, the crowd cheered; it was a great dare, and no person on the Normandy didn't wonder what Miranda looked like under her suit, even if the suit didn't leave much to the imagination.

"No problem with that," Lawson said truthfully as she always saw her body as a tool and often felt somehow detached from it, so she could use it for fun as well. She stood up and spun around to remind everybody what she usually looked like - even confined in tight material, her boobs and ass jiggled slightly from the movement.

Then, the perfect woman began undressing herself. She started with her boots and belt, tossing it somewhere behind her - she didn't try to do it in a sexy way, but with her hot body everything would look sexy, her current action included. Next, she grabbed a well-hidden handle on top of the suit and slowly pulled the zipper down, revealing more and more skin with every moment.

12