No Party Like The Citadel Party Ch. 06

Story Info
Tali fully joins the orgy.
7.7k words
4.5
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room fell quiet after that. The drinking sounds ceased when eight pairs of eyes went from Samara to Tali and to Samara again.

But no one was in such turmoil as the quarian herself. She had a great time during the orgy, but she really wanted to join others in their wonderful nakedness. Till now she believed it was impossible, but Samara's words poured a new hope into her heart. The heart that was now beating so hard and loud that she was sure everyone could hear it.

"Explain, please", Miranda asked eventually.

"Remember our long walk during the infiltration of the Collector's base? I conjured a barrier to repel the Seeker swarms." Everyone who was there nodded. "I believe I'm able to do something similar here. Create a sphere to keep germs out of Tali and a small perimeter around her."

"Are you sure?" Liara asked. "That seems like a very, very complicated task. Your barrier must be no less than perfect."

"I can do it," Samara smiled. "If Tali agrees, of course."

All eyes in the room focused on Tali now, and the quarian felt herself blushing.

"Of course, I agree!" She exclaimed after a moment, her youthful enthusiasm surfacing. "I never wanted anything more in my entire life! It'll be like a dream come true." Such an answer was expected by anyone, and all women felt excited at the thought they would be able to see Tali unmasked and have sexy fun with her.

"I see no point in waiting, then," Jane cut in. "May I?" She took the engineer's hand and guided her to the free space in the center of the room. "Remember, Tali," she said, cupping her helmet gently. "We're all here for you."

Afterward, Shepard joined the semi-circle that formed nearby, and Samara took a step forward. Smiling reassuringly, she closed her eyes and extended her arms. When she opened them, they were all white, and a small blue ball of biotic energy appeared between her hands. She stayed like that for a minute or two, breathing steadily, but for more perceptive members of the crew like Jane or Kasumi it was clear her muscles were tense and a single drop of sweat formed on her forehead.

Suddenly though she grunted and threw her arms onward. The small ball of biotic energy flickered for a moment, and at the same time, a transparent blue sphere exploded from Tali's body, forming a barrier around her and the nearest space, surprising the quarian, but not causing her any discomfort.

"It's done," Samara said, relaxed again. Her hands went close to each other again, keeping the small blue ball stable.

"EDI?" Jane asked. "We need to be sure."

AI understood what the commander meant. She looked at the bubble and her visor flickered when she scanned the area.

"All clear," she announced after a moment. "No germs in the area."

"So, Tali," Jack cut in. "Care to show us the real you?"

All eyes focused on the quarian, and she'd blushed again. But everyone except her was naked or semi-naked, and she really wanted to fully be with them. So feeling her resolve steeling, she found a zipper of her suit and pulled it open, trembling a little from both the excitement and coolness of the AC. After all, it was some time since her skin was exposed like that.

Trying not to see all those women around and fighting the need to cover herself, Tali eventually took her suit off and stood inside the bubble with only her helmet on, her body fully exposed. The Normandy crew could now see that her skin was light purple, and some black vines were visible from under it.

But it was her wonderful figure that caught the most attention. Her boobs were rather small but perky, her belly flat with a gentle line of muscles visible, and her hips wide and round. And her legs, despite the unnatural (for humans) direction they crooked, looked smooth and strong.

"Wow," the quiet compliment from Ashley penetrated the air and it was all that Tali needed to regain her composure. Posing with one hand on her hip and the other high in the air, she turned around, showing everyone her near-perfect butt.

"Welcome to our little nudist club, Tal," Jack spoke again. "That's a nice bod you have."

The quarian only smiled before facing the crew again, already rid of any shame. She next reached for her helmet and pushed the well-hidden buttons. A loud hum was heard when it decompressed, and a moment later the headwear was off.

"Wow," Ashley gasped again. Tali... Tali was beautiful. She looked almost human, but with completely white eyes and eyebrows that after going inward were turning up until meeting the hairline. Her hair was quite long, a little curly, and colored black with a purplish hint. Moving it back, she revealed pointy ears.

"It goes without saying, but there's no chance we're going to end our little party now, with you finally fully joining us," it was Miranda's time to speak.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Tali answered. Standing with her hand on her hips and shifting her weight onto one leg, she looked fully comfortable. After all, she knew she was in a perfectly safe environment. I'm around friends... and lovers.

"So who it's gonna be, Tali'Zorah?" EDI asked. "Who do you want in the bubble with you?"

"Jane and Ashley", the quarian answered almost immediately. "I want to be in a human soldiers sandwich."

"What about me?" Liara cooed. "Didn't you say you want to see my naked blue ass later?"

"Oh, don't worry," Samantha cut in, laying her hand on her shoulder. "We'll take care of you."

"Exactly." Kasumi approached her from another side. "The Spectre could escape us before, but the Shadow Broker won't!"

"I love it!" Jack suddenly laughed out loud. "It's all so wicked!"

"As wicked as fucking your enemy again?" Miranda asked, slapping and grabbing Subject Zero's ass, making her giggle excitedly.


"So who it's gonna be, Tali'Zorah?" EDI asked. "Who do you want in the bubble with you?"

"Jane and Ashley", the quarian answered almost immediately. "I want to be in a human soldiers sandwich."

Both Spectres smiled in reaction to that. They were supposed to be Tali's firsts! Not only that but there were probably only a handful of people who ever had sex with a quarian.

Arm to arm like in many battles, they approached the bubble around the engineer and passed through it. The sensation wasn't unpleasant, just a little electric-like tickling typical for biotics. But given how they almost trembled from excitement, it could be as well non-existent.

Finally, they stood next to Tali, so close that their skin brushed against each other's. A quarian skin had a rougher texture than a human one but radiated hotness in the same way.

"How do you want us, Tali?" Shepard asked, gently stroking her hair. Quarians appeared to be the only other species to have them, and the commander marveled at that fact for a moment.

"I want all of you!" The quarian exclaimed. "But let's start with the basics," she added and pulled Jane into a kiss. Their lips smashed with force when the engineer awkwardly but eagerly made out with her friend.

"You too, Ash," she said when she broke the lips-lock for a gulp of air, right before she pulled Williams into the second kiss in her (Tali's) life. This time she went slower, focusing on smoothness over passion.

For a long time, the engineer passionately made out with both soldiers, switching between them, pulling one or another into a heated lips-lock. With every passing moment her skills grew, and soon she began experimenting, raising the temperature of their kissing session.

"You're so lustful, Tali," Jane commented, seeing how the young quarian forcefully pushed her tongue into Ashley's mouth. Tali only grinned before switching to Shepard and pulling on her lower lip with her teeth.

"I've waited a long time for this. Practically my whole life," she finally answered and next engaged both Shepard and Williams into a three-way kiss.

Afterward, they kissed some more, but eventually, the humans felt Tali's hands on their heads, pushing them down. They allowed it, and they went lower and lower... through the quarian's neck and collarbone... up until they were on the same level as her bust.

"Suck on my tits, soldiers," the quarian playfully ordered. "Lick them, both," she added, meaning the two women as well as the two boobs.

"As you wish, admiral," Ashley responded in the same way. She was almost bent in half to reach her newest destination, but the uncomfortable position was nothing compared to the bliss of pleasuring Tali.

Together with Shepard, they kissed the quarian's perky boobs, mimicking what they did earlier with Liara - it felt amazing to be able to double-team both of their oldest friends together. They licked all over her purple flesh and sucked on the deeply violet nipples with fervor.

"Ahh... AHH!" Tali moaned under double stimulation. Clothed humping was great, NeuroStim was great, but nothing could compare to the body-to-body contact she was experiencing for the first time in her life. Two sets of wet, eager lips and tongues on her tits felt downright heavenly, sucking, licking, and flicking against her excited buds.

But the soldiers didn't plan to stop with her boobs. As they heard the quarian's moans and sensed her body tremble, their hands sneaked onto her near-perfect ass and squeezed her round buttcheeks, adding yet another kind of stimuli to the waves of pleasure already washing through her.

"Oh, Keelah!" Tali groaned loudly. Her legs suddenly became weak and she would fall if her friends hadn't caught her and gently eased her on the ground.

"Seems like our girl cannot take that much," Jane joked.

"But I bet she wants even more!" Ashley grinned widely.

"Yes!" Tali had no intention to hide her horny state. She opened her legs wide and reached onto her pussylips. Parting them, she presented her pink insides.

"Look at her, Ash! So lustful and needy!"

"And her pussy's so pretty! Humans, asari, quarians... we all look the same down there. The nature's perfect design..." Ashley marveled, involuntarily prolonging Tali's sexy torture.

"Stop with all this philosophical talk!" The quarian lost her patience. "Fuck me finally! My cunt is yours, fuck me!" The obscene words contrasted with her cuteness and usually innocent behavior.

"What do you want, baby girl? Tell us," Shepard teased, caressing the engineer's calf. "Tell us exactly what you want."

"Lick my pussy! Lick it, please!" The desperation was clearly heard in Tali's voice. "And... give me your pussy to lick too!"

"Was it that hard?" Ashley joined in, grinning and stroking her friend's other leg. "Hop on her, Skipper!"

"Yes ma'am!" Jane joked, allowing her subordinate to order her around. But just then she realized that her pussy hadn't been eaten today yet, save from her very brief encounter with Kasumi and Samantha. That was something she was eager to fix now!

All three women quickly got into the new composition, horny for each other's taste. Tali stayed when she was, while Jane climbed on her, assuming the 69 position. Ashley in turn laid between the quarian's wide open legs, curling up her own under her body to fit inside the bubble, making her butt stick out.

Being so close to the newest source of their lust, the soldiers didn't waste more time and both immediately extended their tongues for the first lick of Tali's beautiful pussy.

"AAAHH!" The quarian reacted strongly - her hips involuntarily jerked up and her legs closed around Ashley's head. Williams was however stronger than her, and just now she used that strength to push her quarian friend's legs wide open once again and pin her butt to the floor.

Together, looking into each other's lust-clouded eyes, the Spectres flicked their tongues against the engineer's heated cunt. If not some time spent on teasing which gave her a few precious moments to recuperate, she'd certainly cum on the spot!


"What about me?" Liara cooed. "Didn't you say you want to see my naked blue ass later?"

"Don't worry," Samantha cut in, laying her hand on her shoulder. "We'll take care of you."

"Exactly." Kasumi approached her from another side. "The Spectre could escape us before, but the Shadow Broker won't!"

"No, I'm being kidnapped by two sexy women!" The asari jokily yelled, allowing the girls to drag her away from the bubble and toward the couch.

During the short walk, she noticed that both Samantha and Kasumi wore a strap-on around their hips. Goto had the modest blue one, the same she was not so long ago fucked by Samara with, while Traynor choose the huge, turian-looking one.

"Oh, my captors have such big, hard cocks," she playfully commented, grabbing both toys in her lithe hands. "I bet they want to see me on my knees, sucking and jerking them off", she smiled while sinking on her knees and the human girls stood side by side before her.

"So asari indeed can read minds," Samantha replied, holding her fake dick in hand and pointing it toward Liara's face.

"Or she just can't wait to have something long and thick in her mouth," Kasumi added, seeing Dr T'Soni's lustful gaze.

And the thief was mostly right. The asari were a highly sexual species, with minds and bodies most suited for sex and reproduction no matter the partner's race, gender, or preferences. Being in such an erotic situation like a party-turned-orgy, a close sight of even a fake phallus stirred Liara's horny nature. It was subtle, not forceful, and she could easily push it away. But the thing was - she didn't want to.

So instead she just tapped into her lust and leaning in, closed the distance between her lips and Sam's dildo. Stretching her mouth, she engulfed the fake cock and sealed her lips just under the bulbous head before sucking it as she would do to the real dick. She felt her own juices still lingering on the plastic and moaned realizing this is the same toy that no long ago was buried in her own cunt strapped around Tali's hips.

"How the hell are you still wearing clothes?" Liara heard Kasumi's words from behind. The next second the asari felt how her bra was finally taken off of her and discarded, leaving only the cute pink panties on her.

"I so love her blue color. And Tali's purple," Samantha said from above, as she was the only one standing. "And Jane's pale, and Ash's caramel... Gosh, women are so pretty!" She peeked into the biotic bubble and briefly observed the three women there, visual stimulation compensating for a current lack of physical one.

"Mhmmm," Kasumi hummed agreeably. She was now kneeling behind Liara, so close that the asari could feel her perky boobs splashed against her shoulder blades and her dildo resting between her buttcheeks. The thief was lightly massaging Dr T'Soni's tits while peppering the back of her neck with kisses.

Spurred by her own lewd act, Samantha's compliment, and Kasumi's caressing, Liara grabbed the communication specialist's butt and pushed forward, taking more of the huge dildo into her mouth. Tasting more of herself, she moaned hornily when other inches disappeared in her. And then she whimpered even louder when she realized the same fake cockhead that was now resting on her tongue was not so long ago hitting her cervix repeatedly.

"Yes, Liara, take Sam's cock, take it all," Kasumi whispered to her 'ear'. Smiling as much as the fake turian cock in her mouth allowed and looking into Traynor's eyes with lust and confidence, she pushed even more, pulling it into her gullet. Her muscles yielded immediately - a benefit of her asari physique - allowing more and more of the toy in until it disappeared completely, resting in her throat and mouth.

"Oh shit, Liara, that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen," Samantha said, pulling her off her fake phallus. She had sex with asari before and knew what they were capable of, but the friendship and connection she felt with that particular maiden really made a difference. "I want to see you blowing it for real."

For that, the girls changed their positions. Samantha sat on a couch, and Liara kneeled on it next to her, not losing any time before lowering her head onto Traynor's lap and taking the fake turian cock into her mouth again. Immediately she started bobbing her head up and down, using her hand to keep it pointing up.

"Oh fuck!" Samantha whimpered, seeing the expert blow job she was receiving from seemingly innocent asari, who just let her sexual nature guide her. "I wish I had a Magic Cock right now."

"I'm gonna get one for you for the next time," Kasumi cut in, once again being positioned behind Liara. The toy they referred to was famous for its transmitting capability but incredibly pricey. "But now, let's finally take those panties off!"

The thief did as she said and helped by Liara - who wiggled her butt and raised her legs - ripped the pink fabric away, finally making the Shadow Broker fully naked.

"I want your cock too, Kasumi," T'Soni said, putting Samantha's toy out of her mouth for a moment. With her free hand, she reached behind and pulled on her buttcheek, revealing her glistening pussy and puckered asshole. "In my pussy or in my ass. I don't care, just fuck me," she pleaded.

"In her ass, Kas. I have some plans for her, and she could use a stretch beforehand," Samantha ordered. "And you, did I tell you you can stop blowing me?"


"I love it!" Jack suddenly laughed out loud. "It's all so wicked!"

"As wicked as fucking your enemy again?" Miranda asked, slapping and grabbing Subject Zero's ass, making her giggle excitedly.

"That never gets old," she responded, and the two of them pulled each other into another lustful kiss, their lips mashing against each other for the umpteenth time that day.

Not breaking the kiss, they stumbled toward the couch not occupied by Liara, Samantha, and Kasumi. As the ex-Cerberus had already taken off her ruined suit before, her perfect body was on display once again, defenseless against Jack's touches and squeezes - the same as the former convict's tattooed flesh.

"Ouch, bollocks!" Miss Lawson suddenly gasped when unable to see the way, she hit the table with the back of her foot. "Who put this bloody piece of furniture here and when?"

"Language, princess," Jack playfully scolded her. "Such words on your pretty tongue? I won't let it in my mouth."

"As if you'd care", Miranda responded.

"Fuck, I don't," Subject Zero replied and returned to the interrupted kiss. Together with the former Cerberus, they fell onto the table, dishes and drinks falling off it, making a place for two tangled bodies.

For a minute they just laid there and made out, Miranda's pristine body covered by Jack's tattooed one - until they rolled over, switching positions. Being on top, Miss Lawson's hair fell down, creating a cover over their faces and hiding them from the external world. In the dimness, they looked into each other's eyes, something else except for lust flickering in them...

But that was still too soon for that, so after a moment they returned to an interrupted make-out session. And then their hands joined the fun, massaging and groping their boobs, asses, legs... It was like each of them had at least three hands, courtesy of their lewd passion or... another person?

"EDI, you sneaky girl!" Miranda called out when she looked back and saw the AI there, her palms and fingers on hers and Jack's bodies, working on their erogenous zones. "So great you've decided to join us!"

"Did you miss our tastes?" Jack asked playfully, remembering their previous fling, when EDI licked ex-Cerberus' pussy and former convict's ass. "Or were you planning something else?" She added, looking at a strap-on around the mech's hips and licking her lips lewdly.

"As an AI, I cannot perceive tastes the same way organics do," EDI explained. Even the sophisticated artificial intelligence wasn't too good at understanding humor. "And yes, I've been planning something else."