No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoping that she was serious and not just sexually teasing him with her words, in the way that his sister stroked his prick and sucked his prick, maybe his mother would stroke his prick and suck his prick, too. Just thinking about his cock buried in his mother's mouth made him crazed with incestuous, sexual desire. In the way that he ejaculated a load of cum in his sister's mouth and watched her swallow him, maybe his mother will allow him to cum in her mouth and will swallow him, too.

'She needs my big cock. She wants to be the one to make me a man. She wants to take my virginity. My mother wants to make love to me before fucking me,' he heard her say. 'I don't believe this. I don't believe all that she's saying and all that I'm hearing,' he thought.

# # #

Not knowing what to do, Jason remained frozen in place in the living room. With him at the point of no return, should he go to her or not? Should he give her all that she asked to have and all that he had wanted to give her? Should he have incestuous sex with his mother or not. Or, should he control himself from opening this Pandora's Box.

A moment of no return, if he went to his mother's bedroom, he'd have to live with his incestuous decision forever. If he didn't go to her room, he'd regret not having incestuous sex with his mother for the rest of his life. Yet, once he was married with children, he'd never want it to be known that he had sex with his mother, their grandmother. Nevertheless, with him already having had sex with his sister, his children's future aunt, what did it matter? He had already crossed the forbidden, incestuous line with her. Why not with his mother, too?

'She wants me. My mother wants me. She wants to have sex with me in the way that I want to have sex with her and in the way that I just had sex with my sister,' he thought. 'How can I possibly say no to having sex with my mother? I'm the one who'd be deemed drunk or crazy to turn down having sex with my mother.'

With her bedroom door still wide open, the light still on in her bedroom, and with his erect cock still sticking straight out, he was unable to control the sexual lust that he had for his mother. Making his sexual intentions immediately known to his mother, Jason entered her bedroom naked and with a huge erection. As if waiting for him and expecting to come, she was sitting up in bed with the sheet and blanket down to her waist and her big, naked breasts exposed to his horny eyes.

"Jason, I'm glad you're here," she said while giving him a big sexy and a sexually, naughty look.

# # #

Even though he had already seen his mother's naked breasts, as if he had never seen naked breasts before and, as if he had never seen his mother's naked breasts, he stared at his mother's naked tits. Unable to get enough of them, he loved her big tits. They were so shapely. Her big, D cup breasts reminded him of Jenny McCarthy's big D cup tits.

As soon as he entered her bedroom with a naked erection, her eyes moved from his face to his penis. No doubt about it, obviously, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. In the way that he stared at her naked tits, she stared at his naked prick. In the way that he had exposed himself to his sister, he couldn't believe that he had the brazen, twisted sexuality to expose himself to his mother, too. Like mother like son, with neither of them having any shame or modesty, unembarrassed and unrepentive, it was inevitable that they'd soon be having sex.

Obviously, by her focused stare of his erection, she wanted his cock as much as he wanted her pussy. Clearly, she wanted to have forbidden sex with him as much as he wanted to have incestuous sex with her. A sacred place where he had never been but had always wanted to go, he couldn't wait to get in bed with his mother.

He couldn't wait to hold her, hug her, snuggle up against her, and spoon her. He couldn't wait to touch her and feel her everywhere while making out with her. In the way that he had sex with his sister, he couldn't wait to have sex with his mother.

He couldn't wait for her to stroke his cock while sucking his prick. He couldn't wait to cum in his mother's beautiful mouth. He couldn't wait to make slow, sweet love to her while she made slow, sweet love to him. He couldn't wait to fuck her hard and fast while she returned his humps with her humps and fucked him hard and fast, too.

As if he had never seen her naked breasts before, he continued staring at his mother's naked breasts as he entered her bedroom. Hard to wrap his head around seeing his mother's tits, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked tits. After lusting over her big boobs for years and with her wearing blouses and nightgowns that showed off her long, line of sexy cleavage, he was always sexually attracted to and enamored with his mother's big tits. Even though his sister has big tits, too, there was something more sexually exciting, erotically enticing, and visually appealing when seeing his mother's naked tits.

Her breasts were so big. Her breasts were so shapely. Especially for a 39-year-old woman, she had beautiful breasts. They didn't sag at all. She had the breasts of a twenty-something-year-old woman. She had better breasts than many of the woman his age. She had the breasts of a Playboy Playmate model. Definitely, with him masturbating over the memory of her naked tits, his mother was his centerfold.

Even though she birthed and nursed two children, her breasts were still perched up high and where they belonged. She had better breasts than most strippers. She had the breasts of a porn star. She had the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. Suffice to write, especially now that he was seeing them and invited to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them, Jason loved his mother's tits.

Now that he was seeing a prolonged view of his mother's naked breasts, he couldn't wait to touch them. He couldn't wait to feel them. He couldn't wait to fondle them and grope them while sucking them. He couldn't wait to feel her big, erect nipples on his tongue and in his mouth. He couldn't wait to suck his mother's tits while she stroked prick.

# # #

Welcoming him with opened arms and with opened legs, Anne moved the blankets down and to the side to make room for her son in her bed. Jason stared at her naked pussy, his mother's naked cunt, while she stared down at him and at his erect, naked prick. Then, she reached down with both of her hands to lift and part her pussy lips to show him some pink. Unable to remove his eyes from his mother's pussy, when he did and looked up at her, she gave him a nod.

'This was it. This was really it. After eating my sister's pussy, I'm about to finger and lick my mother's pussy,' he thought.

In the way that his sister, Jessica, looked up at him with lust and sexual seduction before he ate her, his mother, Anne, looked at him in the same sexual way. Clearly, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Even though he was a virgin and even though he had only had oral sex once, with his sister, he knew what his mother wanted.

She wanted what he wanted. She wanted him to give her oral sex. She wanted him to finger her. She wanted him to lick her. She wanted him to eat her. She wanted her son to give his mother an oral, sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue.

Giving her what she wanted, Jason made himself comfortable between his mother's legs. He moved his mouth closer to his mother's cunt. He touched her with his fingers before licking her with his tongue. She had that familiar musky odor from masturbating herself that Jessica had from masturbating herself.

'I can't believe I'm about to eat my mother. I can't believe I'm about to give her oral sex,' he thought. 'I can't wait to finger in lick her pussy. I can't wait to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue.'

# # #

Obviously, taking too long to lash out his tongue to lick his mother, as if she was a man and he was a woman, with a heavy hand to the back of his head, she pulled his face to her pussy. Instead of being gentle with what she wanted, with her knowing exactly what she wanted and needed to have, she was forceful. She humped his mouth with her hips and fucked his face with her pussy.

Not being gentle but rough, she literally stuffed his face with her wet, naked pussy. As if readying him for the oral, sexual experience, she rubbed her vaginal secretions all over of his face. Something he never imagined, even in his wildest mother and son incestuous fantasies, he had her pussy juices, in his mouth, all over his face, and up his nose.

As if she was reverse birthing him, he never tasted and smelled so much of his mother. Finally, he put out his tongue and licked her. He licked his mother. He licked his mother's cunt. He licked her clit harder and faster while fingerfucking her cunt. Something he had always sexually fantasized doing; he was doing now. Giving her what she obviously wanted, giving her what she clearly needed, he continued licking his mother's pussy while fingering her cunt.

With her still holding the back of his head in place with a firm, motherly hand while not letting him go, again, she humped his mouth with her hips and fucked his face with her pussy. She humped his mouth and fucked his face with her pussy, in the way that he couldn't wait to hump her mouth and fuck her face with his cock. As much as he was enjoying eating his mother, he couldn't wait for her to suck his prick. He couldn't wait to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his cum while staring up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

# # #

She was so wet, so very wet. She was even wetter than his sister. As if she had a fluid pump in her pussy, she drenched him. Then, something he heard about and read about but had yet to experience, until now, his mother was a squirter. She ejaculated a mouthful of fluid in his mouth. Obviously, with her already so very sexually excited from stripping herself naked and masturbating herself in front of him, she had a silent orgasm as soon as his fingers fingered her pussy and his tongue lick her cunt.

Figuring that after getting his mother sexually off, that he was done, he stopped licking her. He stopped fingering her. Ready to get up and wipe his face with the towel that she had handy, he was ready for her to blow him. He was ready for his mother to suck him. As he had already done with his sister, he was ready to ejaculate a load of cum in his mother's mouth and ejaculate a second load all of her face and across her naked tits.

Not letting him go and allowing him to go, with her clearly not done with him, as if she was a male rapist holding him against his will, she put more added pressure to the back of his head. She held his head in place. Holding his face against her naked pussy, she moved her hands to each side of his head. Then, as if his face was a sponge, she rubbed his face all over her soaking, wet pussy. She gave her son a pussy bath in the way that he wanted to give his mother a cum bath.

"Don't stop," she said in a husky and sexually aroused voice reminiscent of the late, Lauren Bacall. "Not now. I want to cum again. I need to cum again. I'm still horny. Finger me deeper, Jason. Lick me harder. Eat my pussy again. Eat Mommy's cunt. Give me another sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue. I need to cum again."

Never imagining eating his mother would be such a grueling, sexual ordeal, his jaw was already tired. If she was blowing him and sucking him, he would have already been done by now. He would have already ejaculated in his mother's mouth. He would have already given her a cum bath. He would have already ejaculated all over her beautiful face and across her big, naked tits.

Yet, as if his mother was sexually insatiable, clearly, she wasn't done with him. Getting more than he bargained for, clearly, his mother was teaching him how to eat her pussy. She was training him on how to sexually pleasure her and other women. With this quite the rite of passage, sexual lesson, perhaps, this wouldn't be the last time mother and son would be having sex.

Obviously, she was unaware that he already had sex with her daughter. Giving her oral sex, too, he already had sexually pleasured his sister. She was unaware that Jessica had stroked his prick and suck his prick before allowing him to cum in her mouth. In the way that he couldn't wait for his mother to do, his sister had already swallowed his cum.

# # #

Doing some jaw exercises, he opened and closed his mouth several times before returning to eating his mother. Relieving some of the tension in his jaw, while resting his jaw in between, he returned to fingering her pussy before licking her pussy. Masturbating his mother, he rubbed her clit harder and faster. He fingerfucked her deeper before flicking out his tongue and licking her again.

Her cunt was a sexual pool of vaginal secretions. Her squirting startled him. He had no idea his mother squirted. Initially, with her secreting so very much fluid, nearly sick to his stomach, he thought that his mother had peed in his mouth. Then, he realized, when she squirted again, that his mother was a squirter.

His sister didn't squirt. Perhaps, his mother ejaculating the expulsions of fluids was something that happened after she delivered her first baby. He didn't know. He had no idea. Nonetheless, because his sister didn't startle him by squirting fluid in his mouth, he enjoyed eating his sister more than he did eating his mother. Nonetheless, he was grateful for the experience of having oral sex with a woman who squirted.

With her wanting and him needing to give her a second, oral orgasm, and with him the obedient son, he continued eating his mother. He continued licking her while fingering her. Clearly, with her multi-orgasmic, something she could continue doing all day, there was, seemingly, no end to him eating his mother's pussy. Then, finally, with his jaw numb, she stiffened her legs and arched her back.

"Jason. Jason. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said pressing harder on the back of his head. "Lick me harder. Rub me faster. Finger me deeper," she said with sexual arousal. "Eat me, Jason. Eat me. Eat your mother. Eat your mother's pussy. Fingerfuck my cunt," she said talking dirty to him again.

With his mouth literally filled with his mother's drenched pussy, he could hardly breath. Yet, wanting to sexually please and pleasure her by giving her another oral, sexual orgasm, he continued licking her and fingering her. Again, as if his face was her personal wash rag, she rubbed his face all over her sopping wet cunt. His mouth and nose were overwhelmed with the fluid, the taste, and the sexual fragrance of his mother's soaked pussy.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Jason," she said. "Don't stop rubbing me. Don't stop licking me. Please don't stop fingerfucking me. Oh, my God, Jason. Oh, my God. Rub me harder. Lick me faster. Finger me deeper."

He continued rubbing her and fingering while licking and fingerfucking her. With him getting in the grove of eating his mother, he didn't stop until she stopped him. With a heavy palm to his forehead, she pushed him away. Clearly and finally, she had enough.

"Stop. That's enough," she said. "Too much of a good thing, makes me sore," she said with a sexy laugh.

He wiped his face with one hand towel and she wiped her pussy with another hand down. She moved the blankets to her and covered her naked body with him. Then, reaching out her arms for him, she invited him to hold her.

# # #

"I'm cold," she said. "Mommy is cold. Keep me warm, Jason," she said covering him with her blankets.

As soon as he moved up beside her, she scooted over beside him. Snuggling up against him, she pressed the heat of her soft, warm, and naked body against the heat of his hard, warm, and naked body. As if they were husband and wife, girlfriend and boyfriend, or lovers, instead of mother and son, they held one another while cuddling and spooning.

Then, surprising him, she wrapped one arm around his neck, pulled him to her, and kissed him. Something she had never done but that he had always wanted to do, his mother kissed him. She not only kissed him but also, she parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him. He couldn't believe that his mother French kissed him. Something he never thought he'd ever experience; his mother French kissed him. Indeed, not just kissing him, she made out with him. She continued returning his French kisses with her deep, wet kisses.

With her obviously emboldened with sexual lust, she reached her hand down to take his erect prick in her hand while placing his other hand on her naked breast. Slowly stroking him, his mother held his naked cock in her hand. He couldn't believe his mother held his erect prick in her hand while fondling the head of his cock with her fingertips.

If that wasn't enough, something that he had sexually yearned to do, he couldn't believe his mother put his horny hand on her naked breast. Obviously, she wanted him to feel and fondle her tits. Obviously, she wanted him to finger and suck her erect nipples. With him all over her big tits, she slowly stroked him while he felt and fondled her tits and fingered her erect nipples.

# # #

Then, making her way halfway down the bed, she took him in her mouth. With the covers covering her naked body and preventing him from watching her blowing him, he removed the covers. His mother was sucking him. She had his big prick in her mouth while staring up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes. She gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile while blowing him.

Unable to control himself, and with him not having to hold her head in place with a heavy hand to the back of her head, he exploded a load of cum in her mouth. Then, as soon as she pulled his cock from her mouth, he exploded a second load, an even bigger load of cum, all over her face and across her naked breasts. His mother was awash in his cum in the way that his face was awash in her pussy juices.

To be continued...