No Phone, TV, Wi-Fi, or Sex Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a real woman and not an unattainable, fantasy woman. This woman was the woman that he wanted. This was a woman that he could marry. This was the woman that he could have children with and be happy living with for the rest of his life.

As he slowly drove closer, his kind of woman, he saw that she wasn't wearing a blouse, a bra, and/or panties, just overalls that were too big for her. He imagined kissing her while reaching his horny hand down the top of her overalls to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. He imagined sticking his horny hand down the back of her overalls to feel her round and firm, naked ass.

Not stopping his sexual fantasy there, he imagined sticking his horny hand down the front side of her overalls to feel and finger her red, naked pussy. Again, having the sex in the hay fantasy again, regardless of mice, he imagined pushing her back on a hill of hay, undoing the clasps of her overalls, and having his wicked, sexual way with her freckled, naked body. Adding to his limited, sexual experience, he'd love to have sex with this beautiful, shapely redhead.

# # #

Not removing his eyes from her, especially now with her exposing her nearly, naked body to him, every time she moved, he saw something of her that he was lucky to see and shouldn't be seeing. Every time she moved her breasts peeked out the sides of her overalls. It wasn't too difficult to imagine her topless. Every time she moved her arms to feed the animals, giving him a down overalls view of her naked breasts and of her erect nipples, he could see nearly all of her big, naked tits.

She had at least a C cup, if not bigger. Every time she leaned forward; he could see all the way down her overalls to the top of her red, pubic hair. Love at first sight, never had he seen as much of a woman's nearly, naked body without even knowing her name. He'd love to take her in his arms and kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere that a city boy should never touch and feel a country girl that he just met.

'Wow, now that's what I'm talking about. I'd love to have sex with her,' thought Jason. 'Excluding my mother and my sister, I'd love for her to be my one and only. I'd love to have sex with her,' he thought while staring at her as if she was naked, and with all that he could see of her and had already see of her, she may as well have been naked. 'With her the major benefit of this job working here, if she hired me, I'd work side-by-side with her every day for just room and board.'

Not seeing any man around, he wondered if she had a husband, a boyfriend, a father, or a brother. Surely, someone who looked like her had a man in her life and/or several men sniffing around her. She can't be living here alone. It's too much work for one person, especially for a woman.

'She's so beautiful,' he thought. 'She's so sexy.'

Then, thinking more about her living out here on a farm alone, turning his attention from her workload to her sexual needs, he wondered if she was lonely. He wondered if she was horny. He wondered if she masturbated herself in the way that he'd be masturbating over all that he had already seen of her now, later. Then, he thought something that sent cold chills down his body.

'What if she's lesbian. Maybe she's lesbian,' he thought. 'Maybe, she prefers women to men. Maybe she's a licker instead of a sucker. That would be okay, as long as I can watch and/or as long as they included me in a threesome. If it's not enough imagining having sex with her, my first threesome, I'd love to have sex with two women.'

# # #

"Hi," he said getting out of his car to raise his hood while trying not to stare at all that he could see of her exposed, naked breasts and the rest of her shapely and sexy, nearly naked body. If only for a better and closer look down her overalls top and down the sides of her overalls, he walked closer to her. "I'm Jason," he said staring at all that he could see of her exposed breasts and erect nipples, her toned tummy, and glimpses of her red pussy.

Trying not to stare at all that he could see of her down her loose and oversized overalls, not wanting her to catch him looking, he turned from her to look back at his still smoking car.

"My car overheated. I was wondering if I could use your hose for some water."

'For sure, if she volunteered her hose to water for his radiator and, if she was willing, he'd volunteer his hose for her to use with her hands, her mouth, and her pussy,' he thought.

With his horny mind already in the gutter, other than the fact that she was sexy, shapely, and beautiful, there was something more that appealed to him.

"Becky. My name is Becky," she said giving him a sexy smile. "If you wait until lunch, my hired handyman is good with cars. He'll fix your radiator for a small fee."

Then, she looked at him as if he was an alien or a foreigner.

"With your accent, you're not from around here, are you," she said with a little laugh? "Where are you from?"

He never knew anyone named, Becky. He wondered if that was short for something, Rebecca, maybe.

'Becky,' he thought while saying her name over again in his mind. 'Becky, Becky, Becky. Her name is Becky.'

Looking at her as if he was already head over heels in love with her and, undoubtedly, he was, he gave her a warm and loving smile.

"Boston," he said. "This is my first time out of state. I was hoping to make it to Malibu, California," he said with sadness while looking at his car. "I don't think that I'll have the money and/or the time to drive all the way there and back."

She laughed.

"Malibu? You're a little too far north for that," she said laughing again. "You're more on the way to Oregon than to California," she said looking at his car before looking at him. "Don't worry about your car. If Ramon can keep this old truck and tractor running, he can fix your car," she said. "He's from Cuba and they have cars that are 70-years-old that are still running."

Jason looked at his smoking car.

"I'll probably need a radiator hose. Where is an auto parts store around here?"

Becky laughed again.

"Roman can make you a better radiator hose that you can buy at any auto parts store," she said.

# # #

He stared at her pretty face as she walked closer to him and offered him her hand. She had a strong handshake, no doubt, from doing hard work, man's work. She reminded him of a redheaded, Elly Mae Clampett, played by the late, Donna Douglas, from the Beverly Hillbillies. As long as she didn't hurt him too much, he'd love to rassle with her.

She squeezed his hand as if squeezing a weasel by the neck that she found in her henhouse. Then, she pumped his hand up and down as if she was milking a cow. He could only imagine the hand job she'd give. Unable to control his stare, mesmerized by her big and nearly, naked tits, he watched her braless breasts bobbing up and down and dancing side-to-side while she shook his hand with enthusiasm.

Hypnotized by what he could see of her naked breasts, she shook hands like a man. Only with her having big breasts that filled and pushed out the top of her overalls, even with her strong handshake, firm grip, and all of that beautiful, red hair, he'd never mistake her for a man. She was all woman beneath that farm girl exterior. With her hair done and makeup on, she must be amazing looking when she's all cleaned up and dressed to go to a dance on a Saturday night.

'She's too pretty, too sexy, and too shapely to be a mistaken for a man. If the rest of these Wisconsin, farm girls look anything like her, then, I'm in God's country,' he thought. 'Maybe after I graduate college, Wisconsin is where I should come to live when looking for a wife.'

# # #

As soon as she enthusiastically shook his hand, as if he had willed it to happen, the left, front clasp of her overalls came undone. As if he had wished it would happen, a drumroll went off in his head for added suspense to what he hoped that he was about to see. As if he had prayed for it to happen, with her not stopping it from falling, he watched the front, left flap of her overall ever so slowly fall nearly to her waist to expose her naked, left breast.

'I can't believe I'm seeing Becky's naked breast. Her freckled breast is so big and so shapely. I wish I could touch it, hold it, squeeze it, fondle it, and suck it,' he thought while staring at her exposed, shapely tit.

As shocked as he was sexually excited, he stared at her big, naked tit as if he had never seen a woman's naked breast before. Her freckled breast was so big, at least a C cup, maybe even a D cup. Her big tit was so very shapely. Having only seen his mother's big, naked tits and his sister's big, naked tits, he had little to compare Becky's big, naked tits.

Obviously, by his focused stare, he liked what he was seeing. Obviously, with her slow to cover up, she enjoyed what she was showing. Obviously, by her sexy smile and naughty look, as if her flashing was deliberately planned, she was as sexually aroused exposing her naked breast to him as he was sexually exciting in seeing her naked tit.

He looked at her with sexual excitement while she looked at him with feigned, shocked surprise. Unembarrassed and unashamed, seemingly, it was no big deal to her that he saw her naked breast. Perhaps, modesty on a farm was different than modesty in a big city. Perhaps, she didn't care if he saw her topless and/or naked. Why else would she wear overalls, just overalls, without wearing underwear?

Now, as if he could see nothing else and/or think of nothing else, his mind was filled with her big tit. Indeed, she had a beautiful breast, so big and so shapely that he wished he could touch it, feel it, fondle it, and suck it. After seeing one of her breasts, he was able to imagine what her other breast looked like. Surrounded by women with big, shapely tits, with many other women not as busty and not as shapely, already, he had been spoiled.

She had a big and shapely breast with a big, erect, pink nipple. Her tit was nearly as big as his mother's big tits and nearly as big as his sister's big tits if not bigger, he couldn't tell. He wasn't sure. For a man who had never had sex with a woman, other than his mother and his sister, after having already seen his mother and his sister naked, Jason couldn't believe that he had already seen Becky partially topless. No secret there, he was sexually attracted to big, breasted women.

With her not making a move to cover her nakedness, perhaps, wanting to get his attention by sexually teasing him by flashing him her naked tit, he wondered if Becky had deliberately flashed him her naked breast. What woman wears overalls without wearing underwear? Maybe, she likes the way that denim feels against her naked body. Maybe, when she's hot enough and sweaty enough, after she's done working, she strips naked and hoses herself off before going in the house. With her, seemingly, the only one here, what does it matter what she wears and/or doesn't wear?

# # #

Morally modest before, after his mother divorced his father, things changed. Obviously, not thinking that he'd be looking, his mother gave him what limited sex education he had when she walked around him wearing sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe. Following their mother's lead, his sister walked around him wearing her sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe either.

He stared at all that he could see of their sexy, shapely, and nearly naked bodies through their nightgowns. Then, every morning and every night, he masturbated over imagining his mother and/or his sister naked while having sex with them. Yet, masturbation was not nearly the same as having actual, hands-on sex with his mother and sister. He'll remember and will masturbate over having incestuous sex with his sister and forbidden sex with his mother for the rest of his life.

Filled with testosterone, unable to help himself, he returned the favor of their exhibitionism with his exhibitionism. In the way that they acted unashamed and unembarrassed in walking around him in their sexiest nightgowns, he walked around them with a noticeable erection that tented his pajama bottoms. Although his cock hardened when seeing all of what he shouldn't see of their nearly, naked bodies, even though he was sexually attracted to them, he wasn't romantically attracted to his MILF of a mother nor to his sexy sister. He was more sexually and romantically attracted to this redheaded, bombshell, Becky.

He was able to justify his sexual attraction to his mother and sister. She was his mother and not some whore. She was his sister and not some slut. Yet, with him always horny and sexually frustrated, not one to pass up a free show, while giving him something to masturbate over later, he'd look at whatever they were inadvertently and/or deliberately showing him by flashing him and exposing themselves to him.

Even though he thought that he'd never have sex with his mother and/or with his sister, he was wrong. Even though he thought that they'd never want to have sex with him, he was wrong. Once they revealed their sexual interest in him, he was doomed to have forbidden, incestuous sex with the both of them.

Before seeing them both naked, what he saw of his mother and sister was plenty enough to imagine the rest. Before having sex with them, with masturbation the only sex that he had, he masturbated every night and every morning over all that he saw of his mother and his sister that day and on previous days. Then, even after seeing them both naked and having sex with them, replaying all that they sexually did over in his mind, he still masturbated over his mother and his sister.

Before seeing his mother naked, the only time he saw his mother's naked breasts was when she was unaware that he was home. Coming in by the back door instead of the front door, obviously, she didn't hear him open and close the backdoor. Maybe, she did hear him come in by the back and just pretended that she didn't hear him and didn't know that he was there ogling her naked breasts. Nonetheless, whether she knew he was there or not, with her bedroom door wide open, she was topless while examining her naked breasts in her mirror.

As if he was frozen in place, as shocked as he was sexually excited, unable to move, he stared at his mother's big, naked tits. He continued leering at his topless mother, until she obviously felt the heat of his stare and looked up at him. Surprising him, shocking him, and sexually exciting him, instead of covering her naked breasts with her hands, as if she wanted him to see her naked breasts, with her hands by her sides, she turned to him and returned his stare. As if she wanted him to see her big, naked tits, she looked at him while he stared at her.

"Jason, I'm getting dressed," she said finally, seemingly more annoyed than she was sexually aroused.

# # #

As if he needed smelling salts to gather his wits about him, he lingered for a few, long seconds while staring at all that he could see of his mother's shapely, breasts, her erect nipples, and her symmetrical areolas. For a mature woman, a woman who was much closer to forty-years-old than she was to thirty-years-old, she had a beautiful set of knockers. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over seeing his mother's big, naked breasts.

'I saw my mother topless. I saw her big, naked tits. I can't believe I saw my mother's naked breasts and erect nipples,' he thought. 'I'll be masturbating over this for the rest of my life.'

Something he'd never forget for as long as he should live, the first time seeing his mother's naked tits was, indeed, a memorable occasion.

"Sorry," he said while walking back to his room to take care of his erection.

Now that he saw his mother's big, naked tits, he couldn't wait to masturbate over seeing his mother's naked breasts. He couldn't wait to masturbate over imagining touching, feeling them, fondling them, and sucking them. Now that he saw her big, naked tits, he couldn't wait to imagine his mother totally naked and having forbidden sex with her.

He couldn't wait to masturbate over imagining his mother stroking his prick while sucking his prick. He couldn't wait to masturbate while imagining cumming in her mouth and her swallowing her cum. He couldn't wait to masturbate while imagining making love to her before fucking her.

# # #

The only time that he saw all that he wasn't supposed to see of his sister was when she was naked while drying her hair in the bathroom. Unaware that his sister was naked, and with the noise from the exhaust fan and from her hair dryer silencing his knock, he innocently opened the bathroom door. Something he'd never forget and something that he masturbated over seeing dozens of times, she stood facing her mirror with her head down and her long hair masking her face.

'I saw my sister naked,' he thought. 'I can't believe I saw Jessica naked. Like mother like daughter, she's so beautiful. She's so sexy.'

She was naked, totally naked. As if she was waiting to be fucked from behind, she was bent at the waist with her big, naked tits falling forward. Something he'd never do, even though he wanted to do it, he imagined stripping himself naked and inserting his hard, stiff prick in the back of his sister's pussy. After spitting on his hand and wetting her cunt, while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples, he imagined fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock.

In the way that he stood staring at his topless mother, he stood staring at his naked sister. If it wasn't enough that he saw his mother topless while examining her naked breasts, now he saw his sister naked while she dried her hair. He couldn't believe that he saw his topless mother and his sister naked within in a week. Staring at her naked tits, her erect nipples, her naked ass, and her naked, trimmed, brown pussy, he didn't move until his sister moved him with her screams of outrage.

"Jason! What the fuck? Don't you ever knock? Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed," she said cupping her a naked breast in each hand while he stared down at her naked ass and pussy. "I can't believe you saw me naked."

He turned and closed the bathroom door behind him.

"Sorry," barely able to speak, sorry he said and was all that he could say.

# # #

As if it was a flashing game that she enjoyed playing by deliberately showing him her naked breast, it wasn't until Becky looked down at where he was staring that she supposedly noticed that her breast was nakedly exposed. Yet, seemingly, unembarrassed and unashamed, with a shrug and a sexy laugh, she reached down, lifted her overall flap, and secured it. Then, she gave him a sexy grin and a naughty smile.

"Oops," she said. "Sorry about that. That happens all the time when I wear these overalls. I should have worn a shirt and/or at least a bra under them but I'm more comfortable naked. I love being naked. If I could farm naked without getting scraped, scratched, and/or bitter by bugs, I would," she said with a sexy laugh. "Now, everyone has seen my naked breast, including you, a complete stranger," she said with an unashamed laugh and unembarrassed shrug.

While wondering who she meant by everyone, Jason gave Becky a big, grateful smile.

"There's no need to apologize. You're very beautiful." Unable to stop himself to say what he was thinking, he blurted out his sexual thoughts. "You have the body to go with your pretty face," he said blushing.

She looked down at herself before looking up at him.

"Thank you," she said. "Well, I need a break. I need to get cleaned up before going in the house," she said undoing both of her overall snaps.

She allowed her overalls to fall to her feet before kicking them away. She was naked, totally naked. She stood there looking at him looking at her. Then, as if it was no big deal that she was naked in front of a stranger, she walked to the corner of the barn where there was an outside shower head, a drainage ditch, but no shower curtain.