No Reciprocity

Story Info
Scheming office bitch has to pay.
8.6k words
4.41
24.9k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The character of Robyn Watkin is based on a real person who deliberately made false recommendations to get a colleague fired in order to climb the ladder.

The later events described here are a work of 100% fiction. This story deals with subjects of Blackmail BDSM, Non- Consent and Group sex, if these are not your thing, then please move onwards

My thanks goes to "HeyAll" for helping with the editing and formatting

"Where the hell did you get off doing a shit job of an investigation? I have just come from a disciplinary hearing and been told I have no case to answer! And yet you apparently had found evidence of wrongdoing on my part. Care to explain?"I yelled

Robyn Watkin said nothing at first as she stood leaning against the high windowsill in the office, her arms folded across her chest and her feet crossed. Robyn is in her early thirties about five foot eight inches tall, with slender legs are encased in black opaque tights, the curves of her hips and waist are accentuated by the short red and black checked skirt that flares out to end just about mid-thigh and her 34 inch breasts, are highlighted by the black short sleeved tight-fitting turtle neck she is wearing, Robyn is what I would call naturally pretty with sharp blue eyes and a tousled blonde bob.

"Well if you were out of the way then it clears a way for me to move up, I couldn't miss an opportunity like that could I?"she replied in a considered and somehow matter of fact way.

"I don't believe what I am hearing, you saw an opportunity to dispense with a colleague so you could climb the ladder, you are some piece of work lady!"

"Well since you are staying here...." she said as she started to walk around the table that separated us "Maybe we can benefit each other from now on?" she continued as she perched herself on the edge of the table facing me, her feet now shoulder width apart and hands holding the edge of the table.

"Forget it Robyn!, whatever it is you are selling, I'm not buying!" I replied with a mix of anger and amazement.

"Aw you say you aren't buying, but you haven't sampled the goods yet, you may change your mind?"she said as with one hand she pulled up the front of her skirt and the other pulling down the front of her tights to give me a clear view of her blonde tufted pussy. She held her pose and looked at me, almost inviting me to take her then and there.

"No Robyn, No Reciprocity!" I said coldly as I turned, opened the door and walked out of the room. On any other day, I would have fucked her then and there without hesitating. Friday 25th May at 16:47, it was time for home, it had been some day.

That was how this story started, a colleague failing to consider false accusations correctly and seizing the opportunity to get me out of the business for her own benefit. The culmination of a month of stress and worry played out in a row behind the thick glass walls of the end office on the 4th floor. Relief was my overriding emotion, I was not about to join forces with Robyn Watkin, but I was determined to keep a sharp eye on the scheming cow going forward.

When Monday rolled around, I got to work in a far better mood and about mid-morning over coffee I finally told one of my closest work friends what had been happening over the past month and it came as no surprise for him to learn that something serious had been going on. What did come as a surprise was that he told me that he knew that Robyn Watkin had pulled a stunt like this before. My friend told me that he and Robyn had worked in the same company several years before, although he didn't know her personally. It turned out that she had engineered a way to get her boss sacked over allegations of sexual misconduct towards her then, surprise surprise, three months later she had ascended to his role. It was the talk of the business at the time, nearly everyone had marked her card and given her a wide berth from then on. After my friend had left that company to join ours, he lost track of Robyn until she turned up with us five years later. After some thought he remembered the guy's name and I noted it down. I don't know why I did, but I did.

Two weeks to the day had passed since my row with Robyn and I had arranged to meet one of the lads for a few beers on the Friday evening, it was a great opportunity to catch up and as two single guys see if we could find some female company. For reasons that will son become clear he will be called Toilet Fuck from now on. Toilet Fuck and I had barely sat down when he said that I wouldn't believe what happened to him a fortnight ago. He had called into this very bar for a pint on his way home from work and had got chatting to a woman that was downing a couple of shots at the bar. She was as he put it,

"Sexy as fuck!"

And within half an hour both him and her were in the ladies where at first, she had given him a blowjob before he bent her over the sink, ripped open her tights to find she wasn't wearing knickers and fucked her from behind. And the best bit he had used his mobile to film the whole thing. Why did those things never happen to me I wondered?

I asked if he had been seeing her since or would be again and he said no, he hadn't got her number or anything, but she had told him that she worked for the same company as me and he was wondering if I could put him in touch?

"Sure, I will try you lucky bastard, what's her name?" I asked.

"Robyn Wilkin?" he replied.

"ROBYN WATKIN!!!!!!!!! You fucked Robyn Watkin over a sink in a toilet and you have it on video? You are fucking kidding me?" I announced to the bar before lowering my voice.

"No why?" Toilet Fuck replied.

"Because she was the bitch that tried to get me sacked!" I exclaimed.

Toilet Fuck reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone turning it to face me, he pressed play. Sure enough there was Robyn Watkin crouched down in front of Toilet Fuck with her mouth full of him and looking up at the camera. Using the slider, I moved the video footage forward and there it she was, bent over a sink unit, skirt above her waist, tits dangling down and Toilet Fuck fucking her hard from behind. Gold pure gold. As I watched on, it hit me, Robyn was wearing the same skirt, top, tights and no knickers as the day I had confronted her, because it was the same day!!!! She must have left the office and gone to the pub to drown her sorrows or settle her nerves and what an opportunity she had presented me, a way to get my own back. Less than a minute later a copy of the video was safely on my phone, and Toilet Fuck wasn't that bothered about seeing her again.

Over the course of the weekend I watched the full video many times and I can't deny that it didn't push my buttons to watch the beautiful Robyn Watkin being a total slut, and slowly a plan began to form in my mind and it would start with her Former Boss, the one she had gotten sacked, if I could track him down.

It didn't take long, LinkedIn is a wonderful thing. Simply cross referencing my work friends' profile with the possible matching names and the same previous company as my friend and bang, an hour later I had found my man. I typed in a private message asking if he would consider talking to me about Robyn Watkin and pressed send. Ten minutes later came the reply. Yes, was the answer. A few emails back and fore later and we exchanged mobile numbers and within two hours of beginning my search we were talking, I outlined what I had experienced at the hands of Robyn Watkin and said I wanted payback, he did too and most likely the other two guys he knew Robyn had shafted would want in as well. I wasn't surprised to learn that there were more, but my plan now took on a whole new dimension. I asked if he was in touch with the other two men and he said he could be, so I suggested he contact them and if they wanted to meet in a pub, just off the motorway at three the following Saturday. He said he'd be there, I was in, might as well ring Toilet Fuck I thought the more the merrier, I gave Toilet Fuck a vague idea of what I was planning, and he thought about it for all a second and said

"I'm in."

I arrived at the pub at about quarter to three, ordered a drink and sat at a corner table big enough for four people to sit around, I took my phone from my pocket and set it down on the table along with the tablet I had brought with me. I knew that one person would show, Robyn's Former Boss and I knew Toilet Fuck would be there for the main event, so the question was would anybody else rock up? I didn't have to wait long to find out as a fella about 6 feet, thin build in his late twenties and with a trendy groomed beard from another table got up and walked across to me as he approached, he asked

"Excuse me are you here about Robyn?"

"Yes, I am, take a seat." I replied before introducing myself and vice versa. He was one of the other two fellas that Robyn Former Boss had told me about and he was keen to get some payback, he had lost his job after his work space was searched after a tip off from an unknown source that he had been stealing expensive items from the company he worked for. He knew that they had been planted and knew it was Robyn that had done it, he just couldn't prove it. Add to the fact that Robyn had then testified as a witness to say that she had seen him in the area at the time the items were taken, and he had nowhere to go, except out the door.

Just after three two men walked into the pub and up to the bar together, one was about five foot four, in his mid-fifties, balding with a rotund build that showed years of good living he was clearly Robyn's Former Boss and the other a giant of a man, well over 6 feet, muscular build that filled out his clothes to the limit, his skin was pock marked and his hair cut short in a crew cut style. After paying for their drinks they looked around and spotted us in the corner and walked over. Before I could say anything, my accomplice asked them,

"You guys here for Robyn?"

They nodded and sat down. Apart from Toilet Fuck our crew was assembled all that I needed to do now was see if they would go the whole hog. You may have noticed that no names are present in this story apart from Toilet Fucks and there is good reason for that, and all will become clear later. We completed a round of introductions and I began.

"Thank you, gents, for agreeing to meet me here today, my purpose for getting in touch is to find out how committed you are to dispensing payback to Robyn Watkin for the hurt and distress she has caused each of us in the past?"

They all nodded

"Ok raise your hand if you would like to punch her lights out?"

Four hands shot up

"Okay great, now raise your hand if you would fuck her as payback?" There were at first some awkward glances around the other three until the first raised his hand, I raised mine, the large man raised his and Robyn's Former Boss looked agitated and asked

"Don't mind me asking but how are you going to get Robyn Watkin to fuck four guys?"

"It's five actually, and the answer is blackmail!." I replied.

"Oh, and she is just going to roll over because you threaten her with five pissed off men?" Her Former Boss continued.

"No, I am going to threaten her with this." I countered.

I picked up and opened my tablet, pressed play on the screen and handed it to the Former Boss. As he looked at the screen his expression changed, you could see the impact the video was having on him.

"Scroll a few minutes further in." I instructed and watched as his face changed again as he took in the full scene. After a few seconds, he tilted the tablet towards the Big Man so he could see.

"FUCKING HELL!!!!!" He exclaimed and let out a whistle. The tablet was then handed the tablet to Skinny Beard for him to view and I watched as he scrolled back to the start and the forward before shaking his head with a "WOW!"

I retrieved the tablet and closed it and set it down on the table again.

"So, gentlemen once again who is in? But before you answer let me put my cards on the table, I would have fucked her given the chance."

"So, would I, so I am defo in."Skinny Beard piped up.

"Aw I want some of that ass as payback." The big man chirped as we all looked at Robyn's Former Boss.

"I have been married for 37 years, never strayed, but she nearly cost me my marriage as well as my job, so for the first time in nearly 40 years I am going to fuck another woman. What's your plan?"

We all grabbed another drink and over the next half an hour or so I outlined in detail what I had in mind, when I had finished, I looked at the faces of the three men in front of me, there were some puffed out cheeks and a pause before the Former Boss said

"Ok yes." And the others all nodded as well, and we were set on our course of action. As a next step we exchanged numbers and set up a WhatsApp group so we could all get updates and keep in touch. As we were getting up to leave Skinny Beard said,

"You said five of us, who is the other one?"

"The maker of the video"

"So, what's his stake in this?"

"Nothing really except he's my friend and after his first encounter with Robyn he said that he would do her again for the fun of it."

"Fair enough!" He said with a smile and a wink..

When I arrived home, I was satisfied with my days' work, but I was keen to get the plan underway, we had picked a weekend two weeks from now as our target date, so I set about stage one of the plans, a location. After an hour or so of web searching, I had found and booked a remote holiday cottage that fitted the bill, this guaranteed that we would not be disturbed. Next, I transferred a copy of the video to a USB stick before copying the details of the location of the cottage into a WhatsApp message and sent it to the group under the title "No Reciprocity", we were on.

At work on Monday I sent a calendar invite to Robyn Watkin inviting her to a meeting on the coming Friday at 4pm, this pretty much ensured that we would have the office to ourselves and I deliberately selected a meeting room at the end of the floor with a screen on the wall behind the door, this meant that no one could walk passed and see the screen. Duly Robyn Watkin accepted. The 4th floor of the office was empty by 3:30 that Friday so I made my way to the meeting room and plugged the USB stick into the multi-media projector and waited, at five to 4 the door opened and in walked Robyn Watkin, she was wearing a tight fitting red dress that clung to her figure and flared at the waist and stopped high up on her thigh, again she had on opaque black tights and a pair of black heels. As she walked around the table to select a seat, she asked with some annoyance why I would schedule a meeting this late on a Friday and I simply replied that I had a confidential matter I wanted to discuss and due to its sensitive nature, I didn't want our discussion to be disturbed.

"So, what's so important then?" She asked scornfully

"This!" I said as I pushed the button on the projector, it sprang into life filling the large screen, using the pointer I clicked on the file and the video began to play. There it was, Robyn squatting down with a mouth full of cock in the toilet of a bar at five in the afternoon.

"Where did you? Oh my god!" She said shaking her head and staring at the screen.

"Never mind where, how or who Robyn, it's quite a performance you put in that evening, quite a little tart aren't we? Giving blowjobs in a pub toilet and before fucking a total stranger, real class!" I goaded, but Robyn wasn't hearing, she was torn between looking at the screen and looking down into her lap.

"I find this an interesting bit."I said as I moved the slider on the screen forward. "Look at the way those tits swing over the sink as that cock drives into you. what a performance! I'm particularly impressed by the way you allowed him just to cum inside you and then not even bothering to clean yourself up, before you pulled up your tights! I have seen it all several times and it gets better each time I see it and I can imagine that plenty of others would like to see it as well."

"You wouldn't dare!" She yelled.

"SSHHH Robyn someone might hear, and yes I would, unless........"

"Unless WHATt?" And then it dawned on her. "Oh no, no way, I'm not going to fuck YOU!!!! That's blackmail!"

"Oh yes you are because if you don't Greasy Greg the pervert from floor two will get a copy, and we know how he loves his porn and sharing it, it will be all over the internet in minutes!"

"You bastard!!" She hissed.

"You should know!" I shot back and took a piece of paper from my pocket and placed it in front of her. "Be at this place at 7pm on the date shown, and don't be late!"I said as I retrieved the USB stick.

"Oh, and one other thing, wear the outfit you had on that day and make sure you are the same as you are in the video. If you don't show Greasy Greg will have a field day!"

I opened the door and walked out.

The weekend pretty much flew by in a flurry of updates to the group and putting the final pieces of the jigsaw in place. In a flash of inspiration Toilet Fuck had hit upon in idea to make sure "Robyn could get the most out the experience" as he put it and to that end I placed a rather strange request on the group WhatsApp, asking each of the gang to send me the length of their respective cocks in centimetres when erect. This went down like a lead balloon at first until I explained the idea Toilet Fuck has hit upon and by Sunday night, I had all the sizes. I suspect that if there were any wives and girlfriends of the group, that they might have benefitted from the erections. From that point forward the guys appendages were arranged in ascending lengths and they became,

1 - Former Boss

2 -- Skinny Beard

3 -- Toilet Fuck

4 -- Myself

5 -- Big Man

Over the course of the next few days various members of the group made suggestions about bringing items that would aid the execution of the plan, all of them were accepted by all the group and those who had suggested them were given the responsibility for their delivery on the night. It seemed that the crowd were all happy in our endeavors and were really looking forward to having Robyn Watkin pay her debts. It was fair to say that there was a great deal of animosity held towards Robyn Watkin and now she was going to pay a hefty price for her conniving.

All of the gang had arrived at the cottage within fifteen minutes after me and Toilet Fuck and we set about making the preparations for Robyn's arrival at 7pm. The coffee table that was in front of the fireplace was moved to the kitchen and the three sofas that surrounded it were pushed back away from their positions to create a large space in the centre of the room. From his car Big Man carried in a large bench press bench with a fake leather cushion and placed it where the coffee table had been, Former Boss found the central heating controls and turned it on low to take the edge off the cold air while Skinny Beard closed all the curtains and found the most suitable light level for the room by trial and error from the abundance of switches located around the walls. When we were done we had about 15 minutes before Robyn was due to show, so we milled about and debated as to whether she would show or not. Former Boss suggested she might turn up with some male friends for a fight, but we laughed, Skinny Beard asked if she would dare bring the police. I doubted it besides no crime had been committed, there was no video evidence here, we were just five friends who had rented a cottage and as far as Robyn was concerned she was only meeting me, so that didn't seem likely either.

With five minutes before Robyn was due to arrive the gang decamped to the kitchen and closed the door and I watched through the window into the dark night as Robyn Watkin arrived at the Cottage in her dark saloon. From the beam of the motion activated security light I could see that she got out of the car wearing exactly what I told her to wear. As she approached the front door, I moved from my vantage point at the window to open the door. A shard of warm light spilled out onto the ground just outside the door and Robyn Watkin stepped into the light and then into the lounge of the cottage and I closed the door behind her.