No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selah heard the generator fire up and turned to Chey. "I've got an idea...Why don't we go enjoy the 'hot tub'. It is hooked up to the generator and will help you relax." she suggested.

"I don't have a suit to wear" Chey answered.

"I'm sure I've got a pair of shorts and a shirt you can borrow. Come on!" she said. She grabbed Chey's hand as she stood up and pulled her toward her room. They walked into Selahs bedroom and digging around in a dresser she brought out a pair of gray shorts and a white tank top. "Here, these should fit you" she said as she handed them to Chey. Going across the hall into her room she changed into the shorts and tank top, then walked back across the hall to tap at Selah's bedroom door. Hearing her calling to 'come on in' she walked into the master bathroom just as she was lighting the last of numerous candles that she had set around the bathroom. "I thought those would fit" she said as she glanced over at her. "Can you turn that timer right by you" she asked pointing to a timer on the wall next to Chey.

Turning it she heard the motor to the hot tub churn to life. "Come on" Selah encouraged her "don't forget your glass" she said as she stepped into the tub and showed Chey where to find the step. They both settled into the tub, and enjoyed the hot water easing the tension from their muscles.

"I have only been in a hot tub one other time" Chey told Selah "during my honeymoon." It was nice but it was outdoors with other people sharing it. I would love to have my own personal one in my home."

"I bought this after my husband died" Selah told her "I had always wanted one and just did it! I love it!"

They soaked, and drank their wine. The storm was raging hard and they could see flashes of light from the lightening through the windows. Chey was nervous and still jumped every time the thunder pealed overhead.

"Chey, come sit over here and I will massage your neck" Selah offered.

"That would be heaven" Chey answered. As she stood up the white tank top clung to her like a second skin.

Selah looked at her and said "It's a good thing it's just the two of us in this tub. I didn't think about the top when I gave it to you."

Looking down she saw that her breasts were outlined by the now see through white top. "Oh" she said "I never thought about it either." She leaned over and grabbed the bottle of wine next to the tub and refilled her glass, glancing at Selah who held out her glass to be refilled. Placing the wine glass on the edge of the tub she sat with her back to Selah who started rubbing her shoulders and neck, working on each muscle for a few minutes before moving to the next.

"Mmmm that feels wonderful" Chey murmered "I'll give you all night to stop" she chuckled.

"Well as long as it is helping you to relax" Selah said.

"Ok...your turn" Chey offered as she turned to look at Selah.

"That's ok, you need it more than I do." Selah replied

"Nonsense, please let me return the favor." Chey answered

"Sure but it's not necessary." Selah answered but turned her back toward her.

Chey started rubbing her neck and asked "Selah, can I ask you something."

"Of course...anything" she replied

"Do you still 'want' sex?" Chey asked "I mean, do you miss not having it?"

Hesitating, she answered "Yes...I do but I'm not sure I am ready for another relationship yet. Mmmm that feels great, hun"

"Tim and I haven't had sex for ages, I miss sex...but don't want him to touch me." Chey answered "and obviously I don't have a chance to have an affair with anyone else. Not that I haven't thought about it. But with Tim...well you know what I mean."

"I hope that this weekend is a new beginning for you." Selah encouraged "Stand up to him and take back your life. I know it won't be easy at first, but you can do it."

"Your right" Chey affirmed "I am not going to be the meek little mouse any more. And if he doesn't like it then he can go find someone else to boss around."

"That's my girl!" Selah said as she grabbed her glass and raised it in a toast "Here's to the new you."

Chey grabbed her glass and touched it to hers "To me!" she laughed and they finished their wine.

Selah grabbed the bottle and split the last of it between their glasses and held up her glass again. "And here's to Sex...may we both find what we want!" she laughed.

"To Sex!" Chey returned laughing.

Selah turned around and leaned over to Chey and kissed her on the cheek, giving her a hug, "You go for it baby! Get what you want out of life and have no regrets!" she told her.

Hugging her back she kissed Selah lightly on the cheek. "Thanks to you, I believe I can" she said.

The timer ran out and the hot tub motor cut off. Both women were ready to get out of the tub and get some sleep. Selah handed Chey a large bath sheet to wrap in and told her to just toss the wet clothes in the bathtub in her room and they would take care of them tomorrow.

Selah turned on the shower and got undressed, quickly rinsing off she wrapped herself in a bath sheet as she walked into her bedroom. Listening to the thunder rolling overhead still, she dried off and donning her silk pajama bottoms and T-shirt, she walked across the hall to Chey's room and knocked on the door.

Chey opened the door and she said "You know, there is plenty of room in my king size bed for the two of us. It doesn't sound like this storm is moving off to soon."

"I don't want to be a pain Selah, I'll be fine." Chey replied.

"Nonsense...come on...your not a pain." Selah turned and started walking back across the hall. "It will be like just like when we had 'sleep over's' when we were young."

A sudden roll of thunder accented her words and Chey flinched. "If your sure you don't mind, I could use the company."

"Come on then" she answered.

After getting settled in the large king size bed, the two women talked for a few minutes before drifting off to sleep. As dawn was breaking Chey woke briefly. She felt Selah curled up behind her with her arm laying over her waist. She lay there for a moment cuddled and feeling safe. It had been a long time since she had been cuddled.

Selah stirred and her hand brushed across Chey's breast. She was surprised when her breath caught and she felt a tremor of desire. She listened but didn't hear any rain or thunder any longer and briefly thought about moving to her own room. She started to move slowly, so as not to waken Selah but her arm momentarily tightened around her waist and Chey paused. She stroked Selah's arm and whispered "It's ok. Go back to sleep" and she decided to stay where she was. It felt so good to be held and she felt safe here.

She fell back to sleep and woke a couple of hours later. This time she was spooned up to Selah's back, her arm draped over her waist, her hand cupping Selah's breast. She could feel her nipple full and hard against the palm of her hand, and wondered at how it excited her. How she wanted to massage that breast and watch the nipple pucker and swell. Chey slowly withdrew her arm and as she stood beside the bed she heard Selah say "Good Morning. Sleep OK?"

"I slept great. Sorry if I woke you" Chey replied.

"No not at all" she answered as she stretched and then sat up on her side of the bed. "Give me five minutes and I will see what I can scrounge up for breakfast" Selah continued.

"I'll see you in a few minutes" Chey answered as she crossed the hall to her room. She wondered if Selah was aware of their cuddling during the night. She was amazed that she had felt so safe and so cared about when she woke up curled in Selah's arms. She was also confused at the desire that she had felt when her hand had brushed her breast, but considering how long it had been since she and Tim had been intimate, she just dismissed it as her body longing for sex.

Selah wandered into the kitchen and started hot water for tea. She stood in front of the open fridge staring, but not really seeing. She was remembering how good it had felt when she woke up being cuddled by Chey. She had never been held like that by another woman, and she was surprised to find that it felt so good. Surprised that she had wanted her to massage her breast and touch her nipple instead of just cupping it. 'I must be lonelier than I thought' she mused to herself. And she smiled as she reached for some eggs to start their breakfast.

While eating breakfast the women decided to go to a Renaissance Fair. Through out the day they found themselves picking the same items that they liked at the fair, pointing out their favorite costumes to each other...and touching each other briefly for various reasons. A quick touch on the arm or back, grabbing an arm or hand to pull the other to a found treasure. They had a caricature drawn of the two of them in renaissance clothing. The day seem to fly by and as they drove into Selah's drive way, Chey couldn't believe how fast the weekend had gone.

Selah had started a roast in a slow cooker before they left so they could eat at home that night. Since it was to be their last night together, she wanted to make sure Chey was comfortable with going home to Tim. After dinner they were enjoying drinks on the patio and she asked "Chey, are you going to be OK going home?"

Chey had her head tilted all the way back and was looking at the stars "I will be fine. I have made up my mind this weekend that if he won't leave. Then I will. I'm going to start looking as soon as I get back home."

"Please be careful hun. I worry about what he might do." Selah warned.

"I will be Selah, I promise...I will let you know what's going on at night when we talk." Chey answered.

"You better" she warned "Or I might have to come over there and drag it out of you!"

Chey rolled her head looking over at her and smiled "Your welcome any time Selah...but I will be OK. And I will let you know what's going on. I can't Thank you enough for this weekend. It has been very relaxing and fun. I will miss being spoiled by you here."

"Hey anytime you need to get away...come on over!" Selah offered.

"Thank you Selah" she answered "You don't know how much that means to me."

"What do you think about a quick soak in the tub before we go to bed. I feel like we walked 20 miles today at that Fair!" Selah suggested.

"Ohhhhh I would love that. Meet you there in 5 minutes!?" Chey replied.

They went to their rooms and changed into clothes to wear in the hot tub. When she walked in to the bathroom Selah was lighting candles. "These are aromatherapy candles that are supposed to help you relax" she said "I've been wanting to try them out and now seemed a good time."

"Great" Chey answered "Although I think the tub will probably wipe me out!"

They got in the hot tub and Selah laid her head back on the side, closing her eyes. "I want to be sure that you are going to be OK going home Chey" she said. "Are you sure you'll be safe? I mean has Tim ever physically hurt you?"

Chey cupped some water and let it run out of her hand for a moment. When she didn't answer right away Selah lifted her head and looked at her. "Chey, has Tim hit you? Please tell me the truth."

Chey answered "Sometimes I think it would be easier if he did hit me. But he doesn't. Instead he belittles me and tells me how worthless I am. He makes me do things over and over again saying that is the only way I will learn."

"What do you mean do things over and over again" Selah asked.

"Well, one time he found a spec of dried food on a plate that he took out of the cupboard. I always did dishes in the dishwasher right after every meal so I have no idea how it could have gotten on there. But he took every plate, glass, cup and dish we owned out of the cupboard and made me wash them all by hand, while he stood there and inspected each one after I washed and rinsed it. After that he said I couldn't use the dishwasher any longer because I was to lazy when I relied on that and didn't make sure the dishes were clean."

"Oh Chey, that is so wrong." Selah replied while reaching over and running her hand down Chey's arm. "Honey no one should have to put up with that."

"I know," Chey whispered "and I don't plan on it anymore." With that her tears overflowed, "I just hope that I can continue to be strong enough to do this when I am back home."

Selah slid over next to Chey and wrapped her arms around her, comforting her. "You will be sweety. And if you start having doubts or are worried you can always call me. Anytime day or night."

"I know...and I appreciate that. I can't thank you enough for giving me the courage and insight to stand up to him" She whispered. "I just wish I didn't have to go back." With that she started crying more. Selah pulled Chey into her arms, holding her while she cried and telling her it would be OK and that she was there for her anytime. One hand trying to wipe her tears away, the other wrapped around Selah's waist. As her tears subsided, she lifted her head and kissed Selah quickly on the neck, saying "Thank you Selah. I will be OK now."

Selah loosened her arms from Chey, as she did she turned her head to kiss her cheek. At the same time Chey raised her head. Their lips met and lingered for a moment, softly kissing each other in total surprise. Slowly pulling away she brushed a lock of hair off Chey's forehead. "I am here if you need me hun. No matter what it is or when."

Chey glanced down and then raised her eyes back up to Selah's and smiled. "I'll remember that, and this weekend Selah, and hope we can do it again soon" Chey answered.

Selah stood and stepped out of the tub. "Well a quick shower for me and then I am ready for bed...you have kept me up way beyond my bed time this weekend...and this body needs some sleep." she teased.

"Yes and I have a long drive and a lot to take care of when I get back home tomorrow. I should be getting to bed also." Chey replied. Stepping out of the tub she wrapped a bath sheet around her and headed for her bedroom.

Selah locked up the house and as she was going to her bedroom, she called 'good night' to her. Chey answered "Good Night, Sweet Dreams." as she walked into her room across the hall.

Chey tried to get to sleep, but the weekend kept playing through her mind. Meeting Selah was a great gift. They had so much in common and she truly felt a strong affection for her for all she had done. Turning over and trying to get comfortable again, she was surprised at how much she wished she could cuddle up next to Selah and go to sleep.

The kiss they had shared in the tub replaying through her mind had her confused but also very curious since it had aroused her. She turned over again trying to get comfortable and decided she needed a drink of water. She got up and went into the kitchen, getting a glass of cold water from the refrigerator. Chey went and stood by the patio doors looking out at the night. As she drank the water she realized she was going to miss being here and seeing Selah. As she slowly walked back down the hall to her room she glanced toward the master bath. She was certainly going to miss that tub too! Noticing light coming from the bathroom she glances inside wondering if Selah had decided to get back in the tub.

Chey sees a couple of candles still burning beside the tub, reflecting in the water.

She wonders if Selah is awake and looks toward her door, which is slightly open, hesitantly she walked toward it. She knows very well that she should not go inside the bedroom, but she can't help it, there is such a strong pull, unlike one she has never felt before. And there she is lying on the bed, curled up in a blanket. Chey's heart starts pounding, she is at a loss for words. She goes over to the bed, gently lays down next to Selah, brushes the hair off her cheek, and ever so softly kisses Selah's cheek, and whispers "Sweet dreams hun, hope you don't mind I'll be here when you wake up". She snuggles next to Selah, and falls fast asleep.

Feeling the warmth and softness snuggled next to her, Selah sleepily turns and gently kisses Chey's lips. Softly so as not to awaken her she sucks at the slightly full lower lip and licks it. She is not satisfied with that and lightly stroking her tongue over the lip she then moves to the neck, in that soft spot right below the ear, she nuzzles and then gently nibbles her way down the neck to that sweet hollow where neck and shoulder meet. There she draws figure 8's with her tongue. Selah feels Chey stir. Knowing how tired she is and not wishing her to wake yet, she pulls Chey into her arms, holds her close and whispers. "Sleep, baby, I'm glad your here with me."

Lying there, half awake, not sure what is real or dream, she feels the arms of another. She takes in the sweet smell of Selah. Feeling safe, she feels so comfortable, but not knowing what to do. Should she speak...should she move? She lies there, breathing softly, hoping it wasn't over, desiring for more but not knowing where to start.

Sensing that Chey is awake and unsure of herself, Selah slowly strokes her hand up the inside of the woman's arm. The palm of her hand lightly brushing the curve of her breast, she feels Chey's sudden intake of breath.

"If you want me to stop, all you have to do is say so." Selah lightly tugs Chey's hair so that she is looking up at her and gently kisses her lips. Tasting the surprise and longing there. Knowing that she has never done this before. Selah ran her tongue over Chey's lips, seeking entrance into that which she desired. Slowly Chey parts her lips and tentatively touches her tongue to Selah's. "Yes sweetness...that is what I want...kiss me."

Tongues dancing in a kiss full of wonder, surprise and passion. Breaking the kiss Selah starts nibbling the side of Chey's mouth, tracing her tongue to the hollow at the base of her throat. Softly licking the salt from her skin, as she gently cups her breast with her hand. She carefully lower's her head and takes Chey's nipple in her mouth. Suckling it as a newborn would, she gently massages the other breast with her right hand as her left lightly strokes down her stomach and across her hip.

Feeling Chey's nipple harden she gently nips it with her teeth, as she lightly pinches the other nipple between her finger and thumb and rolls it. Drawing circles around the nipple with her tongue she then breathes a light breath across it, watching as it tightens and puckers. Selah shifts to the other nipple running her tongue around it as she suckles it, kneading the breast as she does so. Her free hand sliding down Chey's hip she hooks the top of her panties with her thumb and slowly starts to pull them down. Hearing her soft whimper, Selah comforts her with a slow passionate kiss.

Pulling back and kneeling next to Chey she again starts to pull the underwear down. Chey lifts her hips as they are pulled down and Selah catches a glimpse of the slightly damp curls and catches a whiff of the intriguing scent of that which she will soon be tasting. She slides the panties off and drops them to the floor. As she does her tongue comes out and licks her lips as she looks at Chey and says "Please...I need your lips on me. I need you to touch me."

Chey nods her head but says "I don't know what to do."

Taking Chey's hand she places it on her breast and tells her "Whatever you want to, whatever feels right. Just think about what you like having done to you baby."

Chey gets on her knees and leans in to kiss Selah on the lips. She tentatively explores her mouth and lips with her tongue as she massages her breast. She pulls back and looks at momentarily, and then lowers her head and takes her nipple into her mouth. "Oh yes baby..." Selah moans softly.

Chey suckles on Selah's nipple as she gently massages the other breast. Plucking at it's nipple with her fingers, feeling them harden and pucker.Pinching and rolling them between her thumb and forefinger. Her own breasts swelling with desire.