All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 08'

by nem0

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
J_CooksAndKnowsThingsJ_CooksAndKnowsThingsover 2 years ago

I’m so glad someone has found my ending and enjoyed it! Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my goodness! It's been years and I still come and check on this story (I've also always hoped to see an update from nem0, that they are doing ok). It has always been in my top favorite stories unfinished and all. I have wished that someone could write an ending for it. 😂 I haven't even read it, I just got so excited to see this update. Thank you!!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

nem0 i truly hope you return at some point and finish this story as promised the way you want it to end but J_CooksAndKnowsThings thank you for giving this story some closure.

J_CooksAndKnowsThingsJ_CooksAndKnowsThingsover 2 years ago

Separate Ending: shorturl.at/bwIQ7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I saw the comments under chapter 1 warning that the story wasn't complete. I know i should have stopped, but I thought it'd be okay even if I wasn't complete. I WAS WRONG. nem0 if you be so kind as to release a chapter with your intended ending, I'd be super grateful. Like I've re read this so, it's a shame this site doesn't have a sponsor option, I'm willing to pay for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much!!!! @J_CooksAndKnowsThings, for completing this wonderful story.

Here's hoping nem0 is okay.🤞🏼🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The link to @J_CooksAndKnowsThings story isn’t working. Does anyone have the updated link or know of any other writers that gave this amazing story a finish? All these years later and still hoping for some closer.

cmiextracmiextra10 months ago

Someday I will learn to check the comments BEFORE I start reading a story to make sure it has been finished. I get all invested in these well-written characters & the plot is left hanging in the wind. I know it's just word porn, but I want more resolution than just, "We know they get a happy ending eventually."

If anyone knows how to get to the @J_CooksAndKnowsThings ending, please do post.

J_CooksAndKnowsThingsJ_CooksAndKnowsThings10 months ago

Looks like either Google and/or this site has made some changes. This link worked after I cleared my web history. Let me know if it doesn’t work, I’ll figure something else out.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16xgIYS6hRaPiar1-ItS66JhKMmmpSFNjTeptzRArEHI

Summer1987Summer19878 months ago

While I'm incredibly bummed you didn't finish this, I hope you're okay and sending good vibes your way. Hopefully you pick it up someday . This was a phenomenal story

MRJT79MRJT794 months ago

I’ve been burned before and I had a suspicion that this story might not be finished but never checked to confirm it.

I know you will never read this comment but feel the need to leave one anyway and you deserve massive praise for a wonderfully beautifully written story, I’m so sorry you couldn’t complete it and the disappointment felt and left by other people shows just how invested we all are in the story of the incredibly written characters and plot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous