No Regrets Pt. 03

Story Info
The sun goes down, and so does Kate!
4.6k words
4.73
27.5k
46

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading parts 1 and 2 first will give you the proper context for the events in this chapter.

_________________________________________________________________

"Kate?"

"Kate!" I repeated, but a little louder this time.

Then I heard the shower through the bathroom door.

Later. What did that mean? Like, later in life? Later as in later today? Kate was in the shower now, and I was standing naked with a limp dick in my room, wondering what my sister meant by later. Life can be so unfair.

"Oh, well. Nothing to be done about it now," I told myself.

I couldn't shower unless I went into my parent's room, not that I needed to. So, I decided to kill some time by returning to the original crime scene, the pool. I'd never been swimming in the nude, and now seemed as good a time as any, so why not try that.

I walked into the hall to the closet where the towels were kept, grabbed a

beach-size towel and wrapped it around my midsection on my way to the pool. I'm not sure why I grabbed the towel, maybe by force of habit, but there definitely wasn't anyone around to see me that hadn't already seen me. I went down the stairs and out the sliding glass door to the backyard, where the swimming pool and its cool, clear water awaited me. I stripped off the towel and dived in. It was still hotter than hell outside, so I was instantly refreshed when I hit the water.

"Kate may have a point; swimming without clothes does feel good," I thought as the water touched every part of my body; I enjoyed my newfound freedom.

So, after paddling around for several minutes, I traced Kate's path from earlier to the shallow end and then out and over the chase where my sister had pleasured herself, cock swinging in the breeze in its benign condition. Then, finally, I sat on the lounger, pivoted to throw my legs up, and lay back, looking up at my window.

"Yep," I mused, "this is where It all happened."

It felt good laying there, the sun beating down on my still-naked body. I thought about the day so far and what had happened. It was a lot to take in. First, I watched my sister masturbating while jerking off, then she and I jacked off together, and I came on her tits. I'd say I had accomplished a lot in one day, and it was barely 2 o'clock. I lay back and closed my eyes to rest, relax, and recover. There was still another half a day to go, and there was no telling what that might hold.

I opened my eyes as if coming out of a daze. I had apparently fallen asleep. I sat up and looked around. I didn't have my watch or phone with me, so I had no idea what time it was, but guessing from the sun's position, it had to be four or five. I hopped up, grabbed the towel, and headed into the house.

I saw no signs of Kate downstairs, so I headed to my room. I walked into my bedroom and opened the door to the bathroom. Not a soul in sight. I picked up my phone to see what time it was. It was four o'clock. I had been asleep for two hours? I noticed there were a few texts. I scrolled through them one by one. One was Lamar wondering if we were playing Basketball tomorrow. There was also one from Kate. She had attached a picture of me lying by the pool, asleep and naked. The text said, "It was much more interesting when I was on the chase. I'll be home at 8 o'clock. You will be, too, I bet."

I jumped in the shower, threw on shorts and a T-shirt, and went downstairs to get something to eat. I turned on the TV to see what was on. Hundreds of channels, and always the same old shit. I decided on "Twister," a movie that was always on. Even though I had to have seen it fifty times, I never got tired of it. It was six or so as I settled into the chair to wait.

The clock struck eight, and in waltzed my sister, dressed in jeans, a white sleeveless T-shirt, and tennis shoes, an informal look that gave no clues about where she had been.

"What's up, little brother!"

"Not much," I replied. "Didn't you hear me knocking at the door after you

left my room earlier?"

"I did, but I was getting to the shower and didn't want to get into a long,

drawn-out conversation. I wanted to wash the cum off, if you know what I mean," she laughed.

She fell into one of the easy chairs across from me, reclined it back, and kicked up her legs.

"Oh, OK," I said as I tried to play it off as no big deal. "Can I ask you

a question?"

"Yeah, sure, shoot," she said.

"What we did earlier, can we do that again?"

"I don't see why not. Did you like that? Was it fun for you, cumming all over your sister's tits?"

I didn't want to seem too eager, but it was all I could do to not rush the

response.

"It was. You have the best body I have ever seen naked. Did you enjoy it too?"

"I did, but I think I'm going to like tonight more," she grinned. "I think you will too."

I didn't know what to say next. Kate obviously had something in mind, but I wasn't privy to it yet. If it ended in me cumming, did I really care what her plan was? So far, my sister has been in the driver's seat. From what I could tell, she was into this as much as I was, and maybe even more. So, it was time to flip the script.

"Kate, I want you to stand up."

"Oh, you do?" she giggled.

What the fuck was so funny? I was trying to be serious, commanding, or whatever, and she was laughing at me.

"Yes, I do," I said a little more forcefully. "Now."

"You are cute when you try to boss me around. I like it, but I have a better idea. Why don't you follow me upstairs? I have something for you."

My sister got up, walked over to the stairs, looked over her shoulder, and

beckoned me with one finger to follow.

OK, that didn't go so well. So, I was back to square one, and Kate was still

running the show, and that show was moving upstairs.

We climbed the stairs, with me three or four stairs behind her. Once we had both reached the top, she turned around and smiled.

"Steve, I'm going to go into my room now, and you are going to go into yours," she said, pointing to my door. "I want you to wait two minutes, then walk through the bathroom, and into my room, without knocking. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure, but I don't understand."

"You will, little brother; just follow my lead," she insisted in a playful tone. "Remember, no knocking."

I felt like Kate enjoyed the whole brother-sister aspect, which might be why she did it. I must admit I did too. What we had done earlier was forbidden, there was no doubt about that, but it added to the whole aura calling each other brother and sister. It made my dick hard as hell just thinking about the taboo.

We went our separate ways, she into her room and me into mine, and I started to count. I couldn't help but wonder what awaited me on the other side of the door. I always hated the unknown of a surprise, but in this case, I was almost sure that whatever was forthcoming had to be something good with my sister. I paced nervously for the rest of the time, although I'm unsure why, as I counted in my head. I'd seen her naked twice in one day while she masturbated, and then I came on her tits. I could handle whatever was coming my way, I told myself.

I took an extra thirty seconds once the two minutes were over just to be a rebel. Then, finally, I walked into the bathroom and over to the door, grasped the knob, turned it, and pushed it open.

Kate was facing the mirror in front of the make-up table, in just a bra and panties. A pile of clothes was next to the table on the floor. It looked like she was putting on lipstick, but she quickly turned, gasped, and lifted an arm across her chest.

"Fuck, Steve, don't you ever knock? I'm not dressed," sounding somewhat annoyed.

OK, I wasn't sure what was happening here, but she just fucking told me not to knock, twice even.

"I'm sorry," I said, a little confused.

But then, it hit me. This was role-playing. After all, Kate did say to follow my lead. So, I scrambled to find the words that would fit the situation.

"I should have knocked. I didn't see anything, really."

"I'm glad I still had these on," she said, motioning to the bra and panties

still covering her. "What do you want, or were you just trying to walk in

here hoping to catch me naked?"

"You're my sister; I would never do that."

The arm slowly lowered from her chest.

"You wouldn't? Don't you think I'm pretty, Steve?" she teased, standing up from her chair and facing me.

She had on a lacy half-bra and panties that were black in color. The tops of her breasts were visible, the rest of the bra covering the nipples just barely. The panties were some sort of T-back or G-string, I wasn't an expert on such things, but you could clearly see most of her ass when she had stood up and turned around.

"Of course, you're pretty, Kate. All my friends always tell me how hot you are."

"All of your friends? Can you be more specific? Our neighbors? Like Johnny, Lamar, DeSean, or maybe some of the guys at school? Do they want to fuck me?" she said rather matter-of-fact, her eyes moving to my crotch.

"Um.....yes, they do. Who wouldn't want to fuck you? Look at you; you are hot," I replied, playing it up a little.

It wasn't like I had to lie. All my friends had alluded to Kate's hotness at some point. I was still unsure where this was going, but the pulsing in my groin didn't care; my dick knew. It was hard as a rock, and since my sister was looking at my shorts, she probably had divined that too.

"That is very interesting, indeed," she noted. "Can I ask you a question,

little brother?"

Kate moved slowly across the room towards me, her eyes not leaving the bulge in my shorts.

"Sure, go ahead," I shrugged, a slight nervousness returning as she closed in.

"It's a simple question that just needs a simple answer," she inquired, finally reaching me. She leaned over, brushing a bra-covered breast against my arm, moving her mouth closer till I could feel the warm breath on my ear.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered.

Was this all part of whatever game my older sister was playing? Was this a serious question? When I didn't immediately answer, she moved her head back directly before me and leaned in and kissed me. It was a short kiss, but it lingered longer than any brother-sister kiss should have. She looked into my eyes and kissed me again, tongue darting into my mouth so there was no mistaking her intentions. I intertwined my tongue with hers and kissed back, probing her mouth.

After a few seconds had passed, she broke the kiss and drew back to see my reaction.

"That was nice, little brother," Kate said, reaching down and grabbing my cock through my pants and massaging it. "What do you want?"

"Oh God, I want you so bad," the words burst out of my mouth.

"Oh, so you want to fuck your sister?" she hissed. "I want to hear you say it."

"I want to fuck my sister," I crowed, "But can we?"

"We can do anything we both want," she whispered, this time in a much more seductive tone.

I stepped forward, reached behind, and unclasped her bra. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, simultaneously removing the bra at the same time. I looked down at those gorgeous tits I had just cum on earlier. The nipples were hard, areolas slightly retracted in size, signaling heightened arousal. I hadn't touched them, except for the brushing up against me. I could only guess that this whole scenario was getting her turned on.

My shorts followed as I tugged them down to my ankles and stepped free of them. My cock swaying between us, Kate eyeing in like a dog in heat. She kissed my chest, tongued a nipple, and sank lower, panties still in place. This could only mean one thing. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it gently. It felt terrific, soft hands gripping the shaft, sliding slowly up and down. Then, after a few more light caresses, she turned me around and pushed me down on her bed, legs hanging off the side.

"Are you ready for this, little brother?" glancing up to meet my eyes to check my reaction thus far or make sure I was giving my undivided attention.

"Oh, God...." was all I got out as she lowered her mouth to my cock.

At first, my sister teased me, licking around the head, putting my cock in an inch or so, then backing it out. Then, she drew the tongue across the tip, licking what precum was accumulating from the head. I was a goner. Finally, she pulled my dick out, still working me with her hand.

"Do you like this? Do you like your sister sucking your cock?" she cooed.

"I can stop any time if you don't."

It would appear that she enjoyed this control thing immensely.

"Oh, Jesus, Kate, don't stop. Please, don't stop," I moaned. Her warm, wet

mouth gave me a sensation I had never felt before. I'd never had a blowjob, but I wasn't going to tell her that, not now.

"Well, it only gets better from here on out, so hold on, little brother," she said.

She slid my cock back in as far as she could, pausing briefly. Four of my eight inches were now engulfed. Then, she began to bob up and down, trying to get even more cock down her throat. It was quite a sight, watching my sister licking, sucking, and drooling around my member, making progress, however slow. Finally, a hand moved to the base, maybe an admission that it would never entirely fit, and started jerking me while she blew me. I sat up and cradled her head with my arms, my new position giving me a different feeling. Then, I moved my hands down to play with her tits as she sucked me, which only made this hotter for me and added to her arousal, too, I was sure.

The sucking and jacking were taking their toll on me, coupled with the fact that this was all new to me, and it was my sister doing it. It wasn't long until I felt myself beginning to near the peak, cum on the move as it slowly headed in the direction that spelled liberation from my cock.

"Oh God, sis, if you keep this up, I'm going to cum," I groaned.

A series of muffled words came for Kate, and the pace quickened, which I took as a sign that she would continue until I burst.

Another few seconds passed, and I had reached the point of no return.

"I'm almost there," I announced, partly because warning her seemed polite and partly because I just wanted to say it.

She quickly pulled my dick from her mouth.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, little brother," she said with a devilish

grin and then returned to my cock to redouble her efforts. That was all it took.

I felt the first spurt of semen shoot from my dick, and while not nearly as big as those earlier in the day, it was still commendable. Kate persevered, bobbing up and down while my cum spewed into her waiting mouth. Finally, after four or five bursts, I was empty. It was my third orgasm of the day, and unless I misread my current situation, I would still need a fourth.

Kate pulled my shrinking cock from her mouth and swallowed, and whatever had remained of my load was now gone.

"Whew. Did you enjoy that? It isn't every day you get a blowjob from your sister, is it?" she teased as she got up to sit beside me on the bed.

"Jesus, that was amazing," I said, receding from my bliss.

"Now, I'm going to need something from you," Kate replied as she stood up, removing the panties and casually tossing them aside, exposing her bald mound.

"Anything," I offered, "I'm in your debt."

My sister snorted, laughing as she fell back onto the bed beside me.

"You're in my debt? Who says that after getting their dick sucked? God, that sounds so business-like. I'm sure you can do better than that," she said, sitting up on the bed, arms outstretched, wrapping them around her knees, and pressing those beautiful tits against the legs as if cannon balling into the pool.

"OK. What can I do for you, dear sister, after the fabulous blowjob you just gave me?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"That was much better, little brother," she began, "and I do want you to do something for me," leaning back, letting go of her legs and extending them over the edge of the bed, putting both feet on the floor. They spread apart slightly to unveil the hidden treasure between them.

"I want you to eat my pussy," Kate said provocatively as she moved a hand to her nether regions, finger extended, grazing it across her lips and then clit.

I looked over from my vantage point, taking in the sight.

"Steve, you've seen me do this before," she said, drawing a finger back and forth over her wet cunt. "I want you to taste it."

I moved from the bed to kneel between her knees and pulled them apart. Eating a girl out, again, something I had never done. This time, her intuition took over.

"Have you ever done this before?" she asked.

"Um,......no, I haven't," I replied.

"OK, I'm going to teach you what to do. Are you ready?"

I nodded. "Like this?" I said as I moved closer, extending my tongue.

"That's it,'" Kate instructed, "You'll want to flatten out that tongue and

move in. The little thing at the top sticking out is my clit. Touch below that

with your tongue, and then using your neck and head, move your tongue up to the clit and over it, rinse, and repeat."

I continued to move forward, making contact, tongue extended and flat, and followed her instructions. I wasn't sure what to expect. My first taste of pussy was slightly acidic, tangy, maybe even like faint battery acid or something metallic; I couldn't put my finger on it. I moved my head up and down and let my tongue do the work.

"That's it, baby, I like that.....You are a quick learner...You can stop every

once....... in a while and give my clit a little extra attention..... with your

tongue." she said, her breathing a mixture of talking and moaning.

I continued for about a minute, and it all seemed pretty straightforward. I

licked around, probed inside, sped up, slowed down, and returned to my earlier established pace. As things heated up, Kate grabbed my head, pulling me in, probably to try to control things as she progressed toward her peak.

"Oh, fuck, you are doing wonderful. This feels so fucking good; there is just one more thing I need for you to do. I need you to get that dick hard and fuck me."

I wasn't surprised or shocked this time, but rather anticipating that this was coming. I was no longer nervous or shy but ready for what came next. My cock was probably three-quarters hard again from the excitement of our current activities, so I reached down with a hand to jostle my junk and make sure it would be in prime form, giving it that last little nudge to the hardness it needed.

I stood up, my cock now erect and leading the way. I looked down at Kate, lying on the bed with her legs spread, the curves of that perfect body accented by the dim lights. It was a beautiful sight. I was about to fuck my sister, and the fact that she was my sister only made it much hotter. I couldn't have imagined a week ago I'd be standing where I was now, and yet, here I was, and it was about to become a reality.

She reached up with both hands, mauling her tits and tweaking the nipples as her head rolled from side to side.

"Little brother, are you going to fuck me?" she purred.

I moved closer. The bed was at the perfect height. I grasped my sister's ankles, hoisting her legs and letting them rest on my shoulders. My cock was a mere four inches from that soaking wet cunt. I looked up at her, and she at me.

"Kate," I said, contacting her outer lips.

"Yes?"

I pushed forward, parting the inner lips with my cock head, sliding it into her waiting cunt.

"I'm inside you." And with that, I started to move my cock in and out, deeper with each thrust.

"Fuck me, little brother, fuck me harder, she moaned.

She was pretty wet and felt incredible, like warm corduroy gelatin. I watched as I disappeared and reappeared, repeatedly, a little more cock buried in her with each stroke until I was all the way in.

12