All Comments on 'No Reply'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 599 Comments (Page 4)
fred324afred324aover 8 years ago
greatest line ever written

"Aw shit!" exclaimed Uncle Steve. "Are you getting some fucking trees planted this week?"

Laughed my ass off!

krnchrmankrnchrmanover 8 years ago
Pure crap

He deserved to be a cuck. When his wife called and told him to say no, his response should have been short and simple......you know how I feel about cheating. If you cheat, I will divorce you as quick as the law allows. I will also hunt down the bastard who cucked me and kill him. If you are honest with me and have him plant the trees after he fucks you, you will live. If you try to deceive me, I will kill you. Your choice.

Anyone who thinks that marriages are stronger cause the wife fucks 18 yo kids is more an a fool. They are an idiot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re-do

How about an extra chapter with an ending that is different. He thinks on it over the days, seeing her red pussy lips that he hadn't done himself. Creating hatred for the whole thing. Somehow coming up with a very spectacular ending, and walking into the sunset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
piece of Fucking shit

Hated this story with a passion! Why would his wife think it would be OK to do this based on the stories of some worn out hags. He was too young to understand what was happening to him. By the time he figured out what was happening he should have had it out with his wife and told her if she did this her ass was kicked to the curb.

pc10pc10over 8 years ago
Fucking piece of shit

Passionately Hated this story.Worst piece of shit you wrote.

Fucking 1* for this shit

Literotica should create negative ratings for such garbage

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

wtf is wrong with them? I don't know why so many authors enjoy writing passive wimpy cuckolds, he should just have told Debbie no, and he could have kept his Man Card.

If the families wanted such a ridiculous tradition, they should have had the single daughters do the initiation instead, coached by their mothers, as well as widows and unmarried aunts from both sides of the family, that way at least no marriage vows would have been broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not good

You lost a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This thing needs an alternative ending.

Did this artistic missal squirt out of your wife's ass along with numerous loads of semen after you watched 6 guys take her and make you a chump? More of that Pennsylvania inbred, creampie eating bullshit.

Someone please do an alternative ending to this mess. Whether HDK approves or not.

And if you hadn't guessed, this gets the one star it truly deserves.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 8 years ago
Sorry HDK....

I have to agree with the others who commented here.....This story left me with a strong desire for revenge....mostly against you! *1* because I did hate it!

RobsoundRobsoundabout 8 years ago
Tradition

I'm obviously in the minority, as I really liked this story. It has a very unusual plot, and is nicely executed. Despite being a cuckold story, it is strangely un-erotic, but it is thought provoking.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a sick piece of shit

You are are a clearly a closet homosexual

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
not the best idea

Could any man live with a row of trees knowing their significance. A more or less permanent reminder of infidelety for all who know to see.

I think not.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
I think HDK did this one on purpose...

...just to stir up the LW commenting crew. Seven pages of comments - wow! As to the story - typical HDK writing (excellent) and plot (thought-provoking premise).

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
F'ing great way to start a marriage.

Bad bad bad, those older women should be whored out! And their wimpy husbands, beaten!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Re-Reading

It's been a while since I read this,and I couldn't remember if he went through with it, then I went back to the phone call and saw where she said the kid was coming over unless he told her to refuse, then his demand for apple pies, since he "paid so dearly" for them.

Feeling guilty or not,he DEFINITELY should have told her NO FUCKING WAY, and then keep the women in this "deal" more at arm's length!

adgirl007adgirl007about 8 years ago
I can see this as a movie.....

This could definitely filled out a little (no pun intended) made into a feature movie or TV presentation. Casting would be a blast and aging actors and actresses would also be a blast.

I'd love to see this hit the big screen.

Who'll do it??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

For a goddamned rotten story about goddamned whores pretending to be wives and mothers and stupid pussy cuckolds!

Stupid motherfuckers deserve to raise little bastards with their whore wives.

Yeah. Everyone would just go along with this moronic tradition.

This story would have been far more interesting if someone actually broke the tradition and behaved like a fucking human adult.

Truly dipshit writing from an otherwise good author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuck warning

Harddaysknight at his wimpiest. *

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 8 years ago
Interesting

My response would have been 'hell no he isn't planting any trees' but I still found the scenario interesting.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 8 years ago
Pathetic.....

Pathetic husband, knowing and doing nothing about it. Worthless POS wife for trading in her body at nothing more than a 'request'. 1 Star...and that is generous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 8 years ago
Interesting -- and worth 5*

But being forewarned there is no way in hell that I'd not be driving back immediately after that phone call!

Rocco1960Rocco1960almost 8 years ago
Hum, interesting

If my wife were to be that stupid and callous, that would be it. As for the family I would suddenly become an orphan!

krnchrmankrnchrmanalmost 8 years ago
Crap

Any man that didn't go home immediately and throw the whore slut out of the house is worth less than the whore. If my wife (or ex) had proposed such a thing, she outdoor still be wondering what happened...

My former mother and father would be next, I'd never talk to them again. What a horrible idea, under the cover story of teaching a kid about sex, the wife gets to fuck a young buck for a week with no penalty.

That's the way to keep a marriage strong.

This story is bullshit, I wish I could rate it -1000!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Drivel

but well written drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LISTEN TO YOURSELVES

PEOPLES this is LITEROTICA expect the unexpected HE FUCKED SOME OLDER FLUFF WHEN HE WAS A KID NOW ITS HIS WIFE'S TURN TO FUCK A HORNY KID? One question to author what about the young girls shouldn't they get fucked by the older men ? You know fairs fair. What about an town orgy fair? Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

0zed0zedalmost 8 years ago
Should Have Been Cream Pie

I hear wimps love Cream Pie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

fucking awfully stupid story

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Another low rated story

Don't you think you might try one where the hubby has a little testosterone left. Rather than suffering the malaise of cuckoldry?

How can he make Debbie's pussy her own when he has no balls left? Figuratively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No surprise here: yet another cuck story

I'd have broken tradition, but I have muscle, backbone, integrity, balls, and love for my wife - unlike the losers in this author's story. I would have kicked my Dad's ass in a heartbeat if this tripe story was actually true, and then started hunting all my uncles. So all their wives did this behind their backs, the husbands didn't find out until it was over? Aren't they proud of the womenfolk in that family! Oh well, the world needs a steady supply of whores, they gotta come from someplace.

What must it be like to go through life wondering who your wife was with while your back was turned today? Good ole HDK, doomed to spend his days wondering who contributed his creme pie for dinner. Eat hearty HDK, you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story sucks

The story sucks - now if the very end had him taking his 'last' revenge fuck and then walked out - I would have found it compelling. He never gave his permission for her actions when he hung up on the call - she knew she was cuck'ing him - she deserved his wrath.

Now if the husbands were part of this womans-cult and agreed it would be a whole other issue - but these wives cuck'ed them all a week of young cock - calling it a service. Remember, at 18, he felt very guilty for some time afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrble

I threw up in my mouth. Just say no dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VOMIT! VOMIT! VOMIT!

He did not care enough for his marriage to tell Debbie to tell Janice and his mother to go to Hell. He chose to continue their tradition of cuckolding all the husbands in the family. I would have killed Janice and my mother to break this cycle of cuckolding. The men were not even allowed to cut down or rip up the trees that marked them to the entire community as cuckolds. Bullshit! Get me a chainsaw and every one of those damned trees is coming down. They are so proud of their almost infinestimal divorce rate in the family. Now every male that had been cuckolded should file for divorce. And the little pissant who had fucked Debbie should be beaten almost to death. The women, if allowed to live, must see what their actions caused. What they did were sex crimes. They should be held accountable and placed on the National Sex Offender Registry for 25 years to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

Nope, not my cup of tea......

heartofstoneheartofstoneover 7 years ago
I took the time to wright to HGK

Seems that I upset the poor bastard in that I didn't like his story. he suggested that I send him pictured of my own wife in the nude.

I told the poor bastard that he had more chance of getting a blow job from the queen of England than of me sending the sick fuck pictures of my wife.

What a fucking wanker HGK is!

By the why loser, My wife is a stunning blue eyed Blonde but never mind, go on writing your fucked up stories so we can all laugh at you for the cunt that you are.

Oh bye the way if you ever grow a set of balls or a backbone call me and I'll tell you my real name, then maybe we can do it one on one cunt..

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
@heartofstone

Took the time to wright did you? You’re a playwright, or maybe a wheelwright? Definitely not in your wright mind. Maybe you could right again and get it wright. Write now, I just have to laugh at someone who lacks the intelligence to get right write. Wife? Are you sure you got that wright? Seems more likely to be wrong. Doubt many women would be interested in you; you’re just not the write type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick fucker

What trash

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Hey

Can I fuck your wife if I plant a few tree? I would probably kill every one involved I would include u

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
funny neighborhood

Wives are all sluts who years ago got together thinking of wy to get week with young virgin. Wives thought husbands were in dark

Husbands are wimps who feel guilty bout theismr week but are willing to wsit for revenge when their sons and grandsons get their turn

My take on why he gave in was that 18 years from now he would be sitting fishing with Jeff for a week and he would let Jeff know what was going on

I enjoy your writing but something about this story left me nauseous

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No freakin way!!

You call me and ask me whether it's ok to fuck someone else and i say sure no problem. No Fuckin way. That's a family tradition that dies right there.and if it went down anyway, then more than a tradition would die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugh!!!!

Sick fucking story! It would have better ended if...when he got home...after her threw the pie through the window...went out and yanked up all the trees...went back into the house...and beat the fuck out of every one of those sick bitches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

I don't see why Debbie would go along what her mother-in-law suggested. She would knowingly cheat on her husband and he would know about it. Debbie is under no obligation to cuckold her husband.

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 7 years ago
Absolute bullshit. Sorry I read it. Love this author. WTF happened to him?

Absolute bullshit. Not happening. Sorry I read it. Love this author otherwise. WTF happened to him?

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
Not the way I remember it

I just reread this story and this isn't the way I remember it ending the first time I read it about 3 months ago.

Maybe I am confusing it with another similar story but I was shocked when I realized that the wife fucked the young guy for a week. My memory was that the husband told the wife no and was instrumental in ending the family tradition. That fond memory was partly why I decided to reread it.

Anyone know if there is a similar story but with a happy ending:?

As for this story, while the husband claimed his wife at the end, it was quite sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Harddaysknight one of the original ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So He Let Jeff Plant His Wife?

So he is condemning his son to continue perpetuating this sickness? He needs to take out a full page ad in the newspapers and outline the vomitous tradition of the four families. His mother and Janice need to be the laughing stock of the town. Then, a bunch of fucking trees need to be cut down and burned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it....then I didn't. The multigenerational conspiracy, led by the women....

..that leverages the innocence of young men, virginal or not, but "prepares them to please women", by educating them at the expense of the marital fidelity of a neighbor couple, the cuckold only learning of it after the fact....apparently never discussed outside the small circle of women and their experienced husbands of the nearest two generations.... is simply ludicrous. What happens when one woman rebels against taking her 'turn', after marrying into a family, and refuses to keep silent? Like as not, she would express her outrage by divorcing her husband on some trumped up excuse to get as far from his family as possible.

However, it is an intriguing idea...not without precedent and merit.

I studied abroad in Latin America for a time as a middle teenager, then later in Europe. A French-Swiss friend I first met in Brazil explained his frequent absences from the Geneva group's activities, by saying his parents had arranged some "personal education".

A girl I was chasing and had hopes for, explained a few days later that he had been given to a close friend of his mother's to learn how to please a woman...most importantly, his future wife. The intent was to ensure she would never be disappointed or get bored and stray. She explained it was a fairly common practice in certain parts of French (and in this case, Swiss) society.

I'm not sure I believed her, but she said all this with a straight face, serious as a heart attack, like explaining why they cook with goose fat.

So.....can't happen? Nope, I it does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Surely you fucking jest???

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What about the wife who calls when it is her turn and says

I can't believe you slept with a married woman. I don't care if it was your first time.

You completely disrespected the husband and his commitment to his wife.

You are not the man I thought you were. I'm out of here.

And the rest of the men don't talk about it. ? Don't want their sons?

Come on, your first time , first love is always great whether she is 16 or 60.

And we all learn eventually.

What justification can the wives give for this tradition?

Sex education? How to please a woman?

More like, you got yours at 18, now it's my turn.

And I'm going to enjoy it.

Why not have some lucky husband turn every 18 year old daughter into a slut whore.

Teach her to always please her man any way he wants.

That would guarantee husbands don't stray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

A fagdayandnight special. -2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ridiculous!

What a crock! Why didn't he tell his wife NO WAY when he had the chance?!

Why was she willing to be talked into cheating?Why hadn't his father warned him about this stupid-ass tradition?

Every time he sees those apple trees in the yard he's going to think of his cheating wife and her willingness to cuckold him! Sorry but their relationship and marriage will never be the same!

UNLESS,there's also a tradition where the husbands get to "plant" the pussy of a young lady for a week!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
divorce

fucking cuck faggot shit .

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
nope

knight most of your stuff is usually good,this one not so much. no way a MAN does this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have to agree with most of the comments here.

Most of your stuff is pretty good but this is just crap! The entire idea for the story is ridiculous, first off. He is betrayed by his entire family and he goes fishing with them?

It's hard to believe you wrote this piece of shit.

ArsVampyreArsVampyrealmost 7 years ago
Decent story, bad premise

Okay, so the basic premise of this is that the family has a tradition in which young men are introduced into sex by a more experienced lover, a family friend, and later on they are expected to 'repay' this 'favor' by allowing their own wife to do the same.

I suppose this is all okay, if consensual, but given that the young men are not told, and the older men are not told until after the fact when they realize what happened, this isn't consensual.

Many would object to me calling this rape, but it is a form of it. The young men are not aware of the conditions under which they're having sex; if informed they'll have to accept the same thing from their wives at some future date, would they still consent? Perhaps not. Do the men give direct informed consent to opening their marriage to this? No, they obviously don't. And the men do seem to object.

This seems semi-light hearted, but this is a story of multi-generational abuse. The women in this story take advantage of younger men to perpetuate adultery in marriage. There is a similar story elsewhere on this site in which a young man must sleep with his mother-in-law. It is similarly abusive.

All of the supposed 'benefits' to the arrangement are excuses.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 04/12/17 Re: Daughters

I love it! You cam bet this "tradition" would have died a horrible death if the husbands decided the daughters needed some sex education!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
dumb

only a stupid man would have allowed his wife to screw another man-even if it was a family tradition

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Come on!

This is a slightly gothic fantasy- it's supposed to a bit funny. Don't get your knickers in such a twist- as our English brethren would say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* hope she gives cuck-boy aids

he deserves aids for not dicorcing this skank-whore .

ausfetausfetalmost 7 years ago
I love a fucked up story

So needless to say, I loved it. Full props for writing something against the popular grain.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
great story

I have read this story at least once before, and it's still good. As far as the right or wrong of it, I don't know. I would say it is right, and not be lying. I told my son I would get him a professional to show him what's going on before he got married, but apparently I wasn't fast enough, oh well. I can justify my response on one level, by saying, how many marriages end up on the rocks because of sex? Or how about infidelity, where the guy doesn't know what time of the month it is, and is raising someone else's child?

As far as the guys telling each other, you can see how that went in the story. In general guys don't talk about that, and the women know it, so there is the problem. Which as it happens is what the elders in his family have remedied. Do I like it, yes and no, but there is a caveat there too. You get a stick, one end is shitty, the other end clean, no matter which side you pick up, you still got a shitty stick.

If there had been a sex therapist in their family, they probably would have sent everyone to them, but apparently there wasn't. No more locker room rants, no more wild stories, no more having to ask embarrassing questions about how do you do this or that. So in a sense I think it is quite good system, but I would hate the shitty side of the stick, and still love the clean side.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 7 years ago
family tradition...

My ass, a bunch a cunts putting horns on their own husbands. AND THEY WENT ALONG WITH IT. NO should've been his answer.....

desertdog43desertdog43almost 7 years ago
Dear mama

I thought more about this last nite....His MOTHER is the one running this show !! Planting trees ? not really, just a way to get some young cock. So what happens when it turns out there's 10 grandsons huh ?

His best bet is to never speak to mommy ever again and think about the future of the "Teachers".....How does two or more wrongs make something wright ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit

What a piece of crap. Tootight1 must be a woman. Only a woman or pissy would like this

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Too Funny

I hate cuck stories but ILMAO reading this one. It was Karma guys. He cucked someone and it came back to bite his ass. Lighten up-its only fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@manalive

Not really. He could've just said no. Would've been simple as that. Anyways it was a pretty dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He didn't stop it and then gets pissy

" And I expect apple pie, not cherry, since I've paid so dearly for those fucking trees. "

Or, he could have said "no," and not had to pay at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bill also needs to say

"Debbie will not be participating in the twisted scheme anymore. Got that Debbie? Don't even think about trying to pull this shit without me knowing. I will find out and when I do, Debbie will be need to stay at one of your houses. There she can whore herself to whole state for all I care, as she will doing it as a divorce woman. I did not sign up for this, Mom, you forced this upon me and it ruined my relationship with Janice's husband, because of the guilt I carried all these years. This week has been hell for me and I never felt worse in my life. If this is love, I don't know what hate is. Thanks for nothing. As it stands now, my relationship with you and Debbie has been deeply affected and I am not sure if I it will ever be fixed. I did not ask for Janice to 'train me', I do not like what it did to me, I do not condone what Debbie did and I will not tolerate it any longer. Debbie, if this is not acceptable to you, there's the door. If you accept these terms go over to the cabinet and bring me the olive oil. Since your precious pussy is so damaged by the little shit, I will take you up on your offer using your other parts for the next month. Mom and Janice stay and watch the fruits of your labor as ream Debbie's ass royally. 1586I think it will be at least a month before her pussy get used again."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just NO

One star for the assault on the nature of Man. Four imaginary stars for a clever premise well delivered. I don't share. I don't play well with others. Don't like unavoidable surprises in my life. Especially on the home front.

"Debbie you did this of your own volition. Now get the fuck out. Now."

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Deceit

Bill was unknowingly seduced as a teenager and was told to keep a secret that made him carry a guilt for decades. It comes out that Bill was the only one left in the dark for two decades. Debbie wasn't to blame because she asked permission from husband. Bill should have broken down the circle and had Debbie come pick him up for a week away. Also each husband that has trees that he doesn't want should be burned. Deceiving husband then planting a reminder of her infidelity, also having lover shave pussy is out of the question. What happens when one of the wives encounters a 9 inch coke can diameter cock with lover and husband is like a cigar size. After spending a week of deception with lover is she going to be faithful again? Is husband going to enjoy first time back with wife knowing he was cuckolded then can't enough friction to shoot off and give wife enjoyment. Needs a chapter of husband becoming a leader for the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Daughters get shortchanged?

The sons get trained on how to pleasure women. There doesn't seem to be a similar program for the daughters to have similar men. I guess the daughters may have to settle with untrained guys and hope for the best.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Yeah

How 'bout the daughters?

Damn.

Anyway the only good thing about this tale is the imagination it took to write it. I said this in an earlier comment. Now, however, there's a sequel. Let's see...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reading Again Before Reading George Anderson's Answer

"The burden of being the teacher always fell on the wife of one of the men in the family that had been on the receiving end of the tradition as a young man." - But the FIRST cuckolded husbands were never on the "receiving" end of the tradition!

I STILL like the comment about why didn't the husbands get to "educate" the young women!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
kudos for tackling a cuckold theme without hubby "getting off" on it or willing creampie eaters 5* but

we are not given any plausible reason why a simple "NO" wouldn't be much better for all concerned.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Okay, fine

I read your story. Happy now?

It changed nothing about my original comment. The tone of this story is whimsical. We’re not supposed to take any part of this story seriously, as if it could possibly ever happen in reality. The story ended on a humorous upbeat, with the mother and her friend witnessing their frantic kitchen sex. It’s a lighthearted, fun, tale, told well.

The sequel’s tone was nothing like this. It was far more serious, as if we were suddenly meant to take this outrageous premise seriously. Tacking on an ending where the wife gets her own “just desserts” was nothing more than ham-fisted pandering to the BTB crowd.

That’s my opinion, and I’m sticking with it until otherwise convinced!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
meh

i would have had him go in the room, slap janice and his mother, and throw them to the curb, never to return

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Run

the fk away from the whole coven. Take your time, hide your assets and GTFO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worthless coward shit

Another sissy faggot story by the crossdressing cock sucker. Only the cowards and Cunts will like this pathetic shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worst piece of crap I’ve ever read

I gave you 1 star because I couldn’t give you less please quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Apsolute!

Worst story you ever wrote.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Perhaps

a chainsaw taken to all of the fucking trees immediately...then disappear from all their lives.

What do you mean I have to tell you not to? How about you do what you think is right and I'll do what I think is right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huecuck says "schwanze" is Lithuanian for

"cuck in a closet"

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Schwanze1

says anon critics are, by definition, pussies.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I read

LIT tosses all one star votes. Anyone know about this?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Another ending

"I need to tell you not to fuck some teenager? Tell you what, you do whatever you think is right and I'll do whatever I think is right." She might as well fuck the kid. I'm leaving her just for asking the damn question.

On my return I roll up in the driveway, unload my shit, fire up my chainsaw and cut every one of those fucking trees off waist high. Then I climb in my truck and get a hotel room. Next morning I give my lawyer power of attorney to crush her and move as far away from the coven as I can.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 6 years ago
Start by killing his Slut Mother!

...then go and shoot the little bastard that planted the trees. Then kick his wife out.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Bad, bad 1* story

So sad that a family is destroyed by others and a silly wife - this marriage can't last before the first harvest of apples.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Further Comments

George Anderson's version hit the Feedback Portal, his story brought me back here, and I'd like to summarize ideas that several comments, including mine have brought up.

1) While one version, I can't remember whose, had the wives using artificial means to guarantee sons, neither this version, nor GA's, addressed the possibility of daughters, and NO story addresses the possibility of gay sons!

2) The husband going along because he felt guilt at cuckolding the other husband years ago. That may be, but at least HE was single, now his wife is married, He didn't cheat on his wife, she cheated on him.

3) MILFs. Apparently all the wives in these families are MILFs. I loved my mother-in-law. She was a wonderful person; but I had ZERO sexual attraction to her.

4) Sex-Ed - Does anyone really believe that 18-year-old boys today need any sex ed? Maybe they could use some guidance on how to actually give a woman pleasure, but in GA's version it was actually the WIFE who learned something!

5) "He didn't say no." - We see this occasionally, most notably in Richard Gerald's "The Bridge," where the husband is accused of not stopping her. But with every indication that it is going to happen, with or without his consent, what meaning is there in any refusal?

6) Ego - In many LW stories the cheated on husband is accused of "foolish male pride," or a "fragile male ego," but as we see here, it is often the need of the woman to have HER ego stroked that causes the infidelity in the first place.

7) Today's husbands may OWE it due to their getting the "benefit" when they were 18, but what about the original husbands? THEY never got the older woman, so why should THEY be cuckolded?

8) "All the marriages have benefited" - I may be mistaken, but weren't there a couple of divorces due to this? The percentage may be small, but wouldn't even ONE send a message to decent people that they're doing something WRONG?

I may have missed some, but the bottom line is that even in fantasy land this "tradition" should have died an unnatural death years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If he suspected what was going to happen why the hell he didn't refuse the trees, and tell his wife he was going to break with the family tradition of being cuckolded.

He was certainly a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequels

I read the sequels from both Mr. Anderson and tnoldguy. I liked tnoldguy's effort. It addressed the evilness of this scheme and did something about it. It also showed love, compassion and strength to allow a path forward. It was hated by the BTB crowd, but it wasn't RAAC either. In the end, the men were able to find their balls, keep the love of their life, and make things better for their sons going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another

Another load of garbage about a wimp of an husband.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Bullshit

What a dumbass, gets the opportunity to stop her and doesn't? Wimpy ass goes home and screws her, thankfully? Mom and Janice in the next room? That would be enough to change my mind and boot all their asses out then. This one pissed me off!

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Trash

Trash,plain and simple trash. You(the author) might be a hen pecked pussy, but a real man would not have let that happen. You need a reality check son or, turn in your man card.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Totally hot.

I wish I'd married into a family like this.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

really? you ended it this way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Do the men

Get to teach the young ladies? I thought not. What a load of shit. Talk about wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

He could have stopped it for all time but he wimped out. He is no man and he allowed his wife to become a slut and an adulteer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...