No Sacrifice Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John laughed again and nodded. "I'm afraid so."

Oz's eyes twinkled over his mask. John was convinced he was smiling and enjoying himself. "Can I ask what you did? I feel like there must be an incredible story there."

John glanced at Ted. There was no way they could tell anyone the truth. Not yet, before they had a chance to talk to Heather. "I had forgotten to tell her something important and she got mad. I had it coming," he said lightly. Oz pointed to a stool by the head of the bed to Heather's left. John sat. Heather turned to look up at him, then made a look of discomfort. "Does it hurt," he asked, concerned? Ted stepped closer as well.

"I can feel them doing stuff. It's weird, but it doesn't hurt." Suddenly, a voice from the other side of a drape said, "And here comes a baby!"

Having remained silent up until now, Ted couldn't take it any longer. He stood up on his tip toes and looked over the drape to see something that looked like goop-covered doll being pulled out of Heather's body. He looked at the doctor expectantly. "It's a girl," the older man announced.

Heather started crying from the table where she lay. "Mellow" had been a girl all this time. She smirked. John had guessed that one was a boy. Jenna Rose Aiello gave a cry that filled the room. John, Heather and Ted all laughed. She and John had chosen Jenna because they both loved it. Rose was a Kennedy name, but it had also been the first name of John's mother and her own mother's middle name. John had acquiesced.

Ted drifted across the room to get a better look at his niece. He refused to allow himself to think of her as his daughter. She would be John's child, he would kill anyone who said otherwise. However, in that moment, he knew he would deny this little girl nothing. He would be the best uncle she could ever have.

His thoughts were soon pulled back to the other side of the room. A second baby was pulled out. "It's the other one," the doctor said. "They shared a placenta, they were identical. You have another daughter!" Phoebe Edwina Aiello, saddled with one of the most awkward names that Ted had ever heard, was placed in a bassinet next to her sister. Ted knew where they got Jenna's name, but he was clueless on this one. Jenna was carried over to her mother. Cleaned up, she had dark hair and bright blue eyes. Ted knew enough about babies to know that they could turn dark like his and John's, green like her mothers or stay blue like the Irish side of the Aiello clan.

John and Heather both had tears in their eyes as they admired first one daughter, then the other. Ted hung back a little, allowing them their moment. He was sure he would have plenty of opportunities to hold his nieces in the years to come. For now, this moment wasn't about him, it was about his brother. His brother, his best friend and the woman they both loved.

As he stood there watching a family being born, he knew one thing. No matter how bad he might have felt about deceiving Heather, he would never feel sorry for what he had done. Seeing her with her babies, the way she looked at them, Ted would take a hell of a lot more than a few slaps across the face to have made this happen.

John looked up at him, catching his eye. Both had tears. John mouthed "Thank you" to his brother. Ted nodded. Nothing more needed to be said.

A few days later, Ted drove the family to their home. An impressive number of Aiellos, having stayed away from the hospital, along with Heather's family, awaited them as they drove into the garage. John and Ted each grabbed a car seat, while Heather was helped from the SUV by her father. Women descended on the infant girls and they were whisked away.

Inside, the house had been scrubbed clean. The freezer was stocked with meals. The nursery had been stocked and set up. John was shown everything, given instructions that he was assured where written down. Ted carried a small suitcase to one of the extra bedrooms and plopped it on the bed. It had been decided he was going to stay for a while. John and Heather's mothers had worked out a schedule with the rest of members of the family. They would have a constant stream of help. Both girls were breastfeeding well. Heather made jokes about being a sow to which Ted cringed. He had stopped in his tracks one of the first times he had caught her with a baby at her breast. It was one of the few times he allowed himself to think of himself as the father of that infant. Heather had looked up at him, her eyes inscrutable. For some reason, she no longer had trouble telling John and Ted apart.

Heather awoke from a nap a couple of hours later. A baby was handed to her for her to feed. She opened her long enough to see that it was Phoebe. She refused to allow anyone to dress the girls alike. Phoebe's wardrobe was mostly green, Jenna's mostly yellow. Neither of them wore pink. Their cribs had yellow and green bedding. And each baby had a toenail painted yellow or green. Heather was nearly obsessed at being able to which girl was which.

Phoebe stopped wailing once she was on her mother's breast. A feeling of relaxation overwhelmed Heather, so she let her eyes drift shut. She thought about John and Ted. They had tabled the discussion of their betrayal since the girls had been born. Heather was not so unkind as to admit that Ted had been a rock. He asked nothing. He assumed nothing. She had noticed him staring at her several times, but he never talked about it. Heather knew he was waiting for her to ask him something, tell him something.

The only thing Heather knew for certain is that her girls need a dad. In a strange way, they had two. One was theirs legally, the other one biologically. Ted had never overstepped his role as an uncle, so far as she could tell.

Heather was strangely grateful to Ted for his silence. It gave her time to think about that time they had shared. She would never be completely sure when it had started and ended. She could remember that he had been exquisitely tender, masterful, controlling, sexy and erotic. He had taught her so much and opened the door into things she had never even knew she had liked.

Whenever John had switched back, the door remained open. Heather's marriage had gone from strength to strength. It had remained kinky, fun and sexy. Heather knew that she loved her husband with her whole heart and that she would need to forgive him for the sake of herself and her daughters.

But where did that leave Ted? Just as he had said, it had killed him to walk away from her last summer. What about now? Could Heather, knowing the truth and how he felt, let him walk away from her and her children? If she couldn't, where did John fit in?

The days and weeks passed like they did for most new parents, in a blur of diaper changes, feedings and constant worries. John held both of his daughters as they received their vaccinations. They both howled like banshees, but he shushed them. They would never know it, but there were worse things than a poke of a needle.

The twins were thriving. They had thick heads of dark hair that shined like their mothers. Their eyes still hadn't decided which color to be. Jenna lived up to her nickname "Mellow," while Phoebe was the feistier one. She did everything first, as if each developmental task was a race she was determined to win after being born second.

When they were two months old, Heather was back to her old self. She had a collection of stretch marks on her stomach that would probably never fade, but she had the green light to start exercising. She started with light yoga and walks, then jogging lightly, a task in and of itself with breasts full of milk. While she would never have her pre-pregnancy body back, Heather found she liked this one better. It was a little rounder, a little softer. Her breasts were full and she still glowed. She had been terrified of losing her hair thickness, but so far, that hadn't really happened.

As the time crept by, Heather knew she couldn't put this off much longer. The three of them were going to have to talk. They needed to discuss exactly what had happened and make some decisions about where to go from there.

One night after the girls were in bed, Heather opened some wine and poured both of the guys a glass, then some apple juice for herself. Meeting them both in the living room, they each settled down on a different piece of furniture. She cleared her throat, looking at them both.

"Guys, we can't put this off any longer. We need to talk about what happened." When they both started to talk at once, Heather put up a hand. "Please, let's not start this with apologies. We have Jenna and Phoebe. None of us is sorry about the outcome. Let's not let "sorry" be part of this."

John nodded slowly. He pulled his hands through his dark hair. "I've thought it over so many times. It was so stupid. I was in shock. I hadn't thought about having the mumps. I was a kid, I barely remembered it. When we were going through the infertility testing, the doctors never asked, because everyone our age got vaccinated. People didn't lose their mind about autism until years later."

Heather nodded. She had done the math herself. She had never suspected her husband had the mumps. It never occurred to her to ask, either.

Ted cleared his throat. "So, if we aren't sorry, my guess is that you're going to stay with my brother. I think that's the right decision, Heather." He glanced at John. "You weren't there that day that John came to me. I know deceiving you was wrong, but if you had been there, you would understand. There was no way I could refuse him." He cleared his throat again. "He would have done the same for me."

John's head swiveled and he took in his wife's face. "It's not that easy, is it?"

Heather slowly shook her head. She looked at Ted. "I need to know. When did you take John's place? When did you leave? Which part of it was you?"

Ted thought for a moment. Then he looked at Heather, his voice steady. "I came into the house. You were wearing shorts and a tank top with no shoes on your feet. You were making curry. I went up and took a shower and you were surprised I was back so fast. We ate dinner, then ..." he glanced over at John, who gestured that he should continue. "Then you blew me on the couch where you're sitting now."

Heather looked down at the couch, remembering. "I was so surprised you let me do that. We rarely had oral sex." She looked at John. "You really didn't care for it. I never understood why."

John shook his head. "Bad experience in college. Long story short, I threw up on her crotch."

Heather blinked, then tried not to laugh. She gave up with a snort, then laughed until her sides ached. Ted joined in, then finally John laughed as well.

Ted finally said, "So you remember that night?" At Heather's nod, he skipped to the end of the week. "I was working on the yard. I came inside, showered. You were in the kitchen, making steak. We kissed throughout dinner, then afterward I carried you upstairs. You sat on my face and your cum just poured into my mouth as I drank from you."

Heather gasped. She remembered that moment without much prompting. It had been one of the most erotic moments of her life. "That was you?" Almost despite herself, her nipples hardened. She looked over at John, who was looking at her stoically. She asked him, "How can you listen to this? Doesn't it bother you? Or have you heard it already."

John shrugged. "I knew sex would happen. As cold as it sounds, that is why Ted was here." He nodded, almost as if to himself. "I could tell Ted was struggling. That day you sent me a text message of your reddened pussy ..."

Heather groaned and covered her blazing red face. "Oh my God," she groaned. "I sent that to you, but it was Ted ... He did it and you had to see it." For the first time, she started to see this entire thing from the aspect of the two men who had lived it while she had been clueless. It hadn't been easy for either of them. Each of them had put themselves through hell for her and she couldn't imagine doing the same thing in their position.

Heather thought about Jenna and Phoebe. Would her girls be as close as their father and his twin? She hoped neither of them would go this sort of extreme, but she had to say that she hoped their bond would be every bit as strong. Being an only child, Heather looked at the world of siblings and twins with envy and ignorance in equal measure. Some of the friends hated their brothers and sisters, yet here were two men who made it clear they would do anything for her. How could she be angry at that?

Heather looked back at Ted. He looked at her earnestly. He appeared almost relieved that this was out in the open. She supposed, in his selfless way, that he was glad his brother would get to keep his wife and family intact. She wasn't sure it was that simple.

She cleared her throat. This was going to be the hard part.

"John, there's something you need to know." He looked at his wife's green, worried eyes. "Ted told me when he left me, it killed him to walk away." John nodded. Ted had never admitted as much to him. "Now that I know which one of you was which," she said wryly," I can tell you it will be hard for me to let him walk away, too."

Ted gasped. "Oh fuck, no. I'm not going to take John's wife away from him."

Heather looked at him fiercely. "Am I really so insignificant to you that you could leave me twice? Abandon your own daughters?"

John stood up. "Those are MY daughters, dammit. We all agreed."

Heather also stood. "I didn't agree to anything, but that's beside the point. This man, your brother, he made love to me. Not only did I let him, I loved it. He awoke something in me and it awoke something in you. Things have been great between the two of us, but we wouldn't be where we are without Ted." She looked back to Ted, who sat there, nostrils flaring.

"This is beyond fucked up, Heather. And I know, that's a lot coming from one of us." He shook his head. "You aren't the woman I fell in love with last summer if you could really leave John after everything he's done for you. There's no sacrifice he wouldn't make for you."

Heather stood, then walked over to the coffee table that sat between the two chairs that John and Ted sat on. "And there's no sacrifice I wouldn't make for our girls. For either of you. For our family. She leaned over and kissed John. "I love you." Then to Ted's shock, she leaned over and kissed Ted as well. "And I love you, too."

She pulled away and looked at both of their confused faces. "I don't know how, I don't care. The only thing I know is that you two made a decision that affected my life and the future lives of Jenna and Phoebe. Now, you're going to make another one." She swallowed. This was the gamble. "I want you both to stay. I want you both to be with me. I never want to have to choose and I don't want either of you even think about leaving me again." She squeezed their hands, waiting for them to reply.

Ted was torn between wanting to fuck the shit out of this woman and crawl under the chair and die. He hadn't even begun to dream that Heather would want him to stay in her life in any capacity, let alone as some sort of second husband. He looked over at his brother, trying to read his reaction.

John looked up Ted's face. "There's no sacrifice I wouldn't make for either of you. If Heather wants you to stay, we'll make it work somehow." He looked back and forth between then. "But no one gets to stick anything in my ass!"

Heather shouted with laughter. "Oh my God, you should have seen his face ..." she launched into story of the time she had shoved her finger in John's butt in the shower. Ted cut her off in mid-sentence with a long, tongue-filled kiss. He grabbed a fist full of her hair, then bit her lip before passing her over to John. He kissed her with tenderness and passion. Heather felt the difference in their kisses and kicked herself for never having realized the differences between them before.

Taking each of them by the hand, she laughed. "Come on, guys ... take your woman to bed."

They all laughed and headed up the stairs. Ted quietly checked on the sleeping babies, then went to the master bedroom in time to see John was removing Heather's clothes. He pulled off his own shirt, then slid in behind her, kissing the mole on her shoulder. Feeling her skin under his lips for the first time in nine months, he moaned. "God, I missed this."

John kissed his wife's beautiful, full lips. "Now you know how I felt after that long week of being away from her." He drank in his wife's kisses his hands on her very full, firm breasts. Breastfeeding their daughters had given her the body of a goddess. Ted's hands snaked around her and unbuttoned her jeans, then slid her pants down her legs. She was wearing sexy underwear for the first time in weeks, hoping something like this would happen. That little scrap of black lace was torn away from her body, her pussy exposed to both of her lovers' eyes.

Heather found herself hoisted onto the bed by both men. In the dim light and in the height of passion, she found herself losing track of who was who. A cock slid into her mouth and she sucked it in, a hand holding her hair as the dick slid in and out of her face, fucking it. A mouth found her pussy and a male voice groaned at her taste. The cock in her mouth grew even harder at the sound of the other man's pleasure and she moaned. All of them started making sexy little noises, trying to stay quiet because of the sleeping babies down the hall.

The tongue sucking at her clit soon had her spascumming excitedly. To her astonishment, her breast milk let down and a flood of liquid poured out of her breasts. A male voice said, "Oh fuck, look at that," and two pairs of lips were soon nursing from her breasts, consuming her milk. Fingers found her clit and she was soon having another orgasm, causing a smaller amount of milk to be released from her breasts. "They didn't write about this in the baby books," she thought as a cock started shooting its load into her mouth.

Another cock found the entrance to her pussy and she felt it carefully enter her body. She wasn't as wet as she usually was, but everything still felt incredible. The man inside her body fucked her sexily while she sucked the balls of the second one. The man in her pussy must have been Ted, because he asked, "Is it safe?" She nodded. She was nursing and she had been put on the pill automatically by her doctor. Heather hadn't felt like explaining her husband was sterile.

As her lover exploded a load into her pussy, she cried out in an orgasm with him at the same time. Something about having both handsome, virile men loving her, fucking her and seeing to her pleasure made this experience the most exciting of her life. A second cock slipped into her pussy and fucked her gently, sweetly. This was John. He was exquisitely tender, whereas Ted took ownership. Ted could be tender and John could be aggressive, but they each did best in their own role, in their own way. She loved them both so much for the men that they were.

As John finished climaxing inside her pussy, he pulled out and lay down next to her, holding her mouth to his, kissing her deeply. To her shock, she could feel Ted's mouth on her pussy again, cleaning her up. The fact she knew he could taste the cum of all three of them made it wildly erotic for Heather. She came again, her body writing as she moaned into John's kiss.

They all panted as they relaxed in the afterglow, their bodies entangled. The room smelled of sex, sweat and milk.

Just as they thought of dozing off, a wail pierced the air. One baby, then another, started crying. Both of her men left the bedroom after donning their pants. Heather slipped on a nursing nightie. She supposed she could have breastfed them nude, but for some reason that felt weird.