No Scrubs

Story Info
Our kids’ dental assistant provided GREAT service.
3.5k words
4.65
18.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers

In the area where we live, there's an awesome pediatric dental place called The Lodge. Although it's a sprawling 3-story facility, it's simultaneously intimate in its design, starting with its several different themed waiting rooms, all of which are marked by fun kid-friendly decor and constant movies on the large-screen TVs. Its open floor plan also revolves around large multi-chair rooms where kids can receive care alongside their peers, and are served by a wonderful team of well-trained compassionate staff. I could go on and on!

But while it's a great fit for our two kids, another reason I look forward to our biannual trips to The Lodge is the staff... which consists mostly of cute 20-somethings in scrubs. I've always had a thing for women in scrubs. Although scrubs obviously don't reveal very much, I find that the allure is being able to fantasize about what might lie underneath... and our most recent visit to The Lodge did not disappoint in providing that opportunity.

When the attendant came out to the waiting room to call us back, I was delighted to look up and find an attractive blonde standing there. As I quickly and discretely scanned her figure, I found that her royal blue scrubs couldn't completely disguise the indication that her chest was amply blessed, and that she also appeared to be quite fit. A medical mask shielded the lower half of her face, but that simply emphasized her beautiful blue-green eyes and tastefully-done makeup, framed by her long hair pulled back into a playful ponytail.

She had called the names of our two kids, but I was the first one to my feet, and I intentionally established eye contact with her as I approached the door. When I offered to hold it open so that my family could pass through, she thanked me in a genuinely sweet-sounding voice and willingly stepped aside.

As we walked down one of the hallways, she let us know that our daughter was due for x-rays... and since our son didn't, our family would have to split into two pairs. I volunteered to stay with our daughter.

That turned out to be an excellent decision... because the cute blonde attendant then revealed that she'd be the one taking the x-rays. I was instantly excited that I'd have more time to study her beauty... AND that I could do so without the risk of getting caught looking by my wife.

Like most of the side rooms at The Lodge, the x-ray nook was only semi-private, and from my seat in the hallway I could easily see in through the open doorway. It was designed that way so parents could see their kids... but there was an unintended side effect of the design that I appreciated even more: as the dental assistant bent over to explain things to my young daughter, I was afforded a wonderful view of her backside. Peering at the contours of her butt that were evident even through her loose-fitting scrubs, I soon noticed that I couldn't detect any panty lines. Was she wearing a thong? The very possibility caused my blood to flow in a certain familiar direction.

Lost in my private musings, however, what I failed to notice was how intently I had been staring at her ass... until she turned around and caught me.

Peripherally sensing her stare, my gaze slowly rose up to meet hers. I found that her eyes were narrowed at me, as if trying to decide how to handle my gratuitous peeping. As she temporarily exited the room to take the first of several x-ray scans, she scoffed and called over to me rather bluntly: "Like the view?"

She didn't wait for my answer -- she simply pressed the x-ray button and stepped back into the open room -- but the immediate red hint of embarrassment in my face undoubtedly revealed my guilt.

Caught in the act of peering at a stranger's ass, I suppose that I could've -- or maybe should've -- stayed in that state of embarrassment. But at the same time, I absolutely did like that view, and -- perhaps emboldened by the realization that she hadn't confronted me more aggressively -- I quickly became unashamed to admit that truth to her.

Therefore, when she stepped back into the hallway for the second scan, I replied to her earlier question with confidence: "Yes, actually, I did. It's a fantastic view."

The unexpected shamelessness of my response seemed to make her pause ever-so-briefly. In that fleeting moment, I caught a glimpse of her face looking vulnerable and slightly surprised. Was she shocked that I admitted that? Was she flattered by my not-so-subtle approval? Either way, she chose not to say anything in return.

When she went back into the room, however, it seemed to me that she deliberately accentuated how far she bent over while she adjusted the x-ray equipment. To the delight of my lustful eyes, her curvaceous butt was sticking out even more prominently than before, as if begging to be touched. Apparently, she seemed to be becoming comfortable with my admission that I liked the view.

As it turned out, I wouldn't have to wonder about that hypothesis for very long at all. When she stepped out for the third scan, the way she phrased her next question made it evident that her attitude toward my peeping had become quite positive. Flavored with a subtle hint of seductiveness, she posed quietly: "How much do you like the view?"

Unlike the previous instance, this time she waited for my answer... and as she waited, she made eye contact with me. Demanding eye contact.

Staring deeply back into her compellingly beautiful eyes, I responded quickly, honestly, and softly: "Very much."

Even though much of her face was cloaked by her medical mask, I detected a hint of a smile that emerged in response to my transparent answer. Without another word, she stepped back inside the small x-ray room. My heart was pounding. Are we actually flirting with each other?? I always loved to tempt that line, even if it wasn't typically reciprocated. My mind raced with wonder as I tried to process what was so rapidly developing.

Before I had time to reach any conclusions, though, the young blonde professional stepped out for the fourth and final time. She quickly glanced in both directions up and down the hallway, and then -- facing me -- she whispered something I would have never imagined: "Do you wanna see more?"

Those 5 words caused an avalanche of thoughts and feelings to collide inside me: shock at what this young woman was apparently offering... thankfulness that my wife was in another room with zero visibility to this conversation... and an overwhelming rush of lustful desire that leapfrogged any remaining inhibitions. With my eyes wide with surprise at her boldness, and chest heaving with anticipation, I nodded and whispered back: "Uh, yes."

She calmly pointed down the hallway to the left. "Go lock yourself in that private bathroom," she told me quietly, "and give me a minute. When I knock two times -- spaced apart -- let me in."

And then -- as if nothing secretive or illicit or adulterous was going on -- she turned around and cheerfully invited my daughter to follow her down the hall to re-join her brother and her mom.

As the two of them departed down the hallway to the right, I stood up and headed in the other direction... straight into uncertain and -- deliriously exciting -- uncharted territory.

Thankfully finding the single-use bathroom to be unoccupied, I stepped in and turned the lock on the door. When I did so, I noticed that hand was faintly trembling with nervous energy... but that wasn't my only body part reacting to this rapidly-evolving situation. In the privacy of the bathroom, the growing protrusion inside my jeans quickly became more obvious... something that I'd been trying to keep restrained while sitting in the very public hallway.

At first, time seemed to move agonizingly slow while I waited -- and yet, it also seemed to have evaporated in a single instant as soon as I heard it:

Knock.

Knock.

Somewhat cautiously, on the slight chance that it could be someone else hoping to use the bathroom, I unlocked the door and cracked it open... but it was her. My heart skipped a beat. Omg, this was really happening.

As I stepped aside, she quickly stepped in, quietly shut the door behind her, and re-locked it.

And just like that, with the click of the lock, we were alone... and safe from unwanted interruption.

My pulse was racing. I was locked in a private room with someone whom I had known for only 5 minutes... and not just anyone, but an incredibly sexy young woman... a beautiful stranger who apparently intended to show me an uninhibited view of what I had been caught gazing at moments earlier.

The very first thing that my companion chose to remove, though, was her medical mask. The previously-covered portion of her face was incredibly gorgeous, delicate, and feminine... featuring very kissable lips. Her smile -- appropriately so, I suppose, for someone that works at a dental office -- was wonderfully captivating, and created cute dimples in her cheeks.

She had to have known that she had already charmed me, but her first remark was a query for clarity: "So... do you want to get a better view of what you were staring at?"

I felt helpless to resist her confident sexuality. "Uh-huh," I nodded sheepishly.

She smiled deviously. "Well, if you want to see more of me, then you have to show me more of you." She stared at my bulging crotch as if to make her intention obvious. "And we have to be quick," she added. "We only have a few minutes before my co-workers -- or your wife -- might start to wonder where we disappeared to."

Motivated by both the unashamed urgency of her desire and the discomfort of my suppressed erection, modesty was swiftly overruled. As rapidly as possible, I undid my belt, unzipped my jeans, and pulled them down from my waist -- along with my boxers. Freed at last, my proud cock sprung out and aimed itself in her direction.

I saw her well-manicured eyebrows rise subconsciously. "Mmmm, that is a nice-looking cock... thick... long... and I absolutely love the shape of your head. Nice package," she finished.

"Thank you," I replied with sincerity, feeling both humbled and proud at the same time.

Looking back up at my face, she divulged more information: "For what it's worth, I realize that you might think I'm a slut, but I don't usually do hookups like this -- certainly never this quick -- but a co-worker dared me this morning to get over my immature loser of an ex-boyfriend by finding a real man to fuck. Actually, how she worded it was that I should find a cute dad to fuck... and then you came along, and I caught you staring at my ass." She smiled seductively... and then playfully bit her bottom lip.

Perhaps some guys might be turned off by the revelation that they were being used to fulfill a dare... but I wasn't. Instead, the stunning content of her final sentence had dropped in my mind like a welcome grenade: she wasn't just here to show off, or even just to suck my cock (and even that hadn't occurred to me until she made me whip it out)... no, she actually intended to go much, much farther.

As if reading my mind, my highly sexual companion proved that point by immediately tugging at the waistband of her drawstring pants until they wriggled down over her hips, exposing -- as I had previously suspected -- a skimpy pink lace thong that had been hiding underneath. My anonymous accomplice turned around again to show off her rear assets... which were now framed perfectly by that thin T of light pink fabric. "Do you like this view better?"

"Yes," I breathed out. My fully-engorged cock flared involuntarily in agreement.

That view would've been enough for me... but in the next moment, she used her well-manicured fingers to pluck the pink floss out of her crotch and let it fall to her ankles.

I had to remind myself to breathe. "That is so fucking sexy," I growled at her.

When she stepped over toward the sink and leaned forward onto it, there was absolutely nothing that impeded my view. A set of puffy pink lips introduced themselves from between her smooth thighs. It had been a long time since I had seen the pussy of a cute 20-something... I'd forgotten how desirable and pure it could look in its relative youthfulness.

While I stared longingly into the beautiful space between her thighs, she reached into her shirt pocket and handed me a condom. As she did so, she dared to ask: "Do you like this view... and do you like it enough to fuck it?"

"Are you fucking kidding me," was all I could say. I wasted no time ripping open the packet and sliding the well-lubricated sleeve over my throbbing cock.

Willingly and vulnerably presenting her gorgeous cunt as being open to receive me, my half-naked partner whispered her lustful demand: "Please fuck my thirsty pussy -- I want you to pound me like a naughty girl."

I stepped behind her. "You didn't have to say please," I grunted. I placed one hand on her hip. My other hand grabbed my cock and lined it up. I pressed my swollen mushroom-shaped head into her warm, wet slit -- touching her, and spreading her lips apart, but not penetrating... yet.

She moaned softly: "Your cock is so fucking hard."

"You made it that way," I told her with genuine appreciation... and began sliding the tip of my cock in a vertical motion within the slick valleys of her tender folds.

Abruptly, she spoke again, but the inflection of her voice had changed dramatically: "Ugh... you know what??"

"What?" I responded nervously, unsure how to interpret her disgusted-sounding tone.

"I'm fucking tired of condoms," she groaned. "I don't care about protection anymore. I want to feel the flesh of your manhood inside me... and I fucking want so bad to feel your cum fill me up. I haven't had that in so long."

Unsure if she was serious, or just thinking wishfully, I paused for a moment -- and then decided to acknowledge a piece of information that might potentially be reassuring to her: "Well, for what it's worth... I'm fixed."

Whipping her head sideways, she quickly peered over her shoulder to make eye contact with me. With a facial expression that gave away her incredulousness, she asked: "Seriously??"

I nodded. It wasn't an easy decision, but it had definitely made unprotected sex a lot less worrisome.

Mostly under her breath, she muttered to herself: "I guess that's a benefit of fucking a daddy that already had his kids." She immediately followed that up by saying: "Then take off that fucking condom, daddy, and fuck me bareback with your naked cock. I want your cum inside me."

Other than a couple of flings inside a parked car, I hadn't used a condom in years. I unrolled it as quickly as I could, tossed it in the trash can, and then lined up my raw cock behind her exposed pussy once again.

Apparently, during that brief interruption, she had decided that she had been waiting long enough to get impaled. Before I could even thrust into her, she forcefully shoved her hips backward... and in one exhilarating motion, my cock promptly disappeared inside her vagina.

I groaned instinctually -- and so did she: "Ohhh FUCCKKKK..."

I was entranced. I was instantly buried fully inside of her incredibly delightful, warm, wet, young pussy. She was so tight and so smooth, and this coupling was so unexpected, that entering her felt just about as breathtaking as when I'd first lost my virginity decades earlier.

Carnal instincts took over, and I began vigorously pumping her from behind -- now with both of my hands on the sides of her perfect ass, which was shuddering with each of my thrusts. Conscious of the need to make it quick, she aggressively egged me on with her words: "Oh FUCK yes... oh, your cock feels so fucking big inside me... mmmm YES... oh fuck me, daddy, FUCK me..."

No one had ever called me daddy before -- not even my wife. I had quickly fallen more in love with it with each time she had used it, and I happily gave the young slut what she was demanding, Joining in the erotic dialogue, I reflected back to her: "Oh, your pussy feels so fucking amazing... and you're so fucking gorgeous... I can't believe you let me inside you... I love fucking your amazing tight pussy..."

"Fuck, yes, I fucking love it," she groaned back. "And remember -- I don't just want your cock inside me, I want your cum. Will you do that for me? Will you fill up my beautiful pussy with your fucking warm cum?"

Between the illicitness of our sex and the overwhelmingly arousing nature of her clearly-articulated sexual desires, I was just about there. I breathed out: "I would much rather fuck you all day, and I'd much rather make you cum first, but only since we need to hurry this up..."

I didn't finish my sentence. I could feel the crescendo building up inside of me. Like a volcano ready to explode, every sensation in my body condensed into one 7-inch shaft of rock-hard flesh -- and in the next moment, it all erupted powerfully into the innermost recesses of this beautiful stranger's womanhood.

"Fuuccckkkk..." The sound escaped my lips in a slow gasp as I closed my eyes to concentrate on the flood of semen that I was pleasurably unloading into this sexy human whom I had just met. I firmly pressed my crotch into the cushion of her smooth ass while rope after rope of a married man's cum launched into her from my pulsing cock.

Only then did it actually occur to me that I had just cheated on my wife. The whole situation had happened so fast that I barely had time to comprehend it... and then, as quickly as it had all escalated, it suddenly had to be over. Standing up straight, my half-naked partner extracted herself from my wonderful intrusion, causing my cum-coated cock to slip out -- disappointed in its abrupt evacuation, and yet thoroughly satisfied with its experience.

As my temptress pulled her pants back up, she turned to face me with a contented smile stretched across her beautiful face. Leaning forward, our lips met for a brief -- but passionate -- kiss. Her mouth tasted delicious.

"Thank you," I told her. "You are fucking amazing -- I only wish we had more time so I could take care of you."

"Next time," she told me with a wink. She cautiously opened the door to confirm that no one was standing there waiting, and then -- with one final glance of approval at me -- she quickly exited.

As soon as my cock had softened enough and my own pants were back up, I also stepped out and walked down the hallway to rejoin my family.

"Everything alright?" my wife asked me as soon as I sat down next to her. "Took you a while."

"Yeah," I breathed out. "Just really had to use the bathroom."

As I finished saying those words, the one with whom I had just 'used' the bathroom came back to give a report on the x-rays. "Good news! Everything looks wonderful," she addressed my wife... pretending that she hadn't just violated our marriage by borrowing the cock that belonged to my wife.

I sat there quietly... pretending that I didn't know that the most likely reason she was standing there with her legs clenched together was to slow the trail of my semen running down her sexy smooth thighs.

As for my wife... well, she naively thanked the dental assistant for the positive report on our daughter's teeth, not knowing that assistant had also 'assisted' her husband -- first by bending over in her scrubs, and then even more so by bending over without them. "Thanks -- and what was your name again?"

"Elise," my no-longer-anonymous partner responded. "Hope to see your whole family again soon!"

As we rose to leave, I deliberately waited to be the last one in line this time -- so that as I passed Elise, I could discretely steal one final opportunity to squeeze her beautiful ass. She jumped in startled surprise at the unexpected contact -- but then smiled and quietly patted my own ass in return.

sixT9dr
sixT9dr
322 Followers
12