No Secrets, Ever!

Story Info
Betrayal and reclaiming my life.
5.9k words
4.34
86.2k
82
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like looking at the preverbal train wreck waiting to happen. You know what was happening and you just can't look away. There she was, the love of my life for the past 17 years, with her eyes closed, that quirky euphoric look on her face, her tits gyrating, and her hips thrusting up to get every millimeter of him into her. I could see it with my eyes, yet I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I think I experienced a full range of emotions. I felt weak and I was struck with an overwhelming case of nausea, and wanted to throw up, but didn't. I had loved her, but there was no love in me.

Then the silence was broken. He said, "That's it baby, bring it to me".

That's when the rage set in. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but at that moment I had no control. He didn't know the haymaker that hit him on the left side of his head was coming. I knew he must have seen the light when he slumped forward and down, then fell off the other side of the bed. He still had a hard-on when I got to him, but I took care of that with the heel of my boot. He came up like he was doing a half set-up then fell into a fetal position.

I was dragging him out from the side of the bed when Traci, my soon to be ex-wife, jumped on my back and started yelling, "Don't hurt him, don't hurt him." I have never hit a woman, it's against my every belief, but in attempting to get Traci off my back, I accidentally backhanded her. As soon as she hit the floor she scrambled for her cell phone and I only heard her enter three digits.

My mind was occupied with one thing and one thing only; inflict as much pain as possible. Have you heard someone say, "I'm going to bury my boot up your ass?" Well, it actually can be done. The pointy toe of my boot was either buried up his ass or it made a new hole. There were a few quick kicks to his ribs. I heard the cracking. I was drawn to his hands and toes. I just couldn't stop stomping and grinding his hands and toes. Then Traci hit me with something over my back. It didn't hurt, just stunned me. Before I turned to go after Traci, I wanted to make one point crystal clear; there was one last swift kick to his balls.

I turned and started after Traci. She was already halfway down the stairs, but I was quickly closing the gap. When I hit the last step, she had nowhere to go. She opened the front door and as naked as a jaybird she ran into the front yard, just as the cops showed up.

Not that I ever meant what I said, but that's when my big mouth got me in trouble. Standing on the front porch I just had to yell, "You better stay out there because if you come back in this house you may end up like your fuck buddy." Well, that got me a pair of handcuffs and later on a restraining order.

I counted six patrol cars, a fire truck and an ambulance while I was sitting in the back of the patrol car. I turned to see Traci, now in a robe, standing on the porch talking to a policeman as they brought him out on a stretcher. Seeing him being brought out like that actually made me proud of my actions. Then some redheaded lady with her hair jacked up to Jesus started pounding on the window of the police car, saying "What did you do to my husband? What did you do?" and then spat on the window. Well, that told me something. Can you say trailer park?

I guess I owe you a bit of information. I'm Bill, Bill Hamilton. My wife Traci and I been married 17 years and we have two children. We both have responsible jobs and have been, I thought, happily married until the last six months or so. That's when Traci got a promotion to Office Manager at a large accounting firm. After that, she just couldn't tell me enough about how great her new boss Jim Epstein was. Jim did this for her, Jim did that for her, Jim was so smart, Jim told her she was doing a great job and could progress further, Jim was so supportive, blah, blah, blah, blah. Then she mentioned that she and Jim had lunch one day. Not snooping, but after that, I noticed she stopped taking her lunch to work. Then there were the after work meetings that she had to attend, to the degree of her coming home one night and with her hair and make-up disheveled. That was the big tip. That was last week. I planned to hire a private detective next week. I didn't have time for that this week because I had a big pour planned. I'm a project manager for a road contractor and depending on the length of the pour, we may work for 48 hours plus, which is what I planned for the last several days. So Traci knew I wouldn't be home for a couple of days. What she didn't count on was the cold snap. If the temperature is less than 50 degrees you can't pour concrete. That's why I was home this morning.

I had just laid my head back on the patrol car seat and started to calm down when a cold chill rolled through my body. What about Alan and Catlin, our 13 and 14-year-old son and daughter. I hadn't thought of them. What were they going to think? How was this going to affect their lives? That totally consumed my thoughts through the booking process and as I heard the cell door close behind me.

At least they let me make two calls. I used one of my calls to call my boss, Bobby. I had been with him for 20 years since I graduated high school. Bobby was there in about 30 minutes with the company attorney in tow. The attorney told me that with my background there shouldn't be any trouble getting me out. Bobby said if I didn't have the bail, he would take care of it. The other call was to my brother, Ken. Ken was there in a matter of minutes and told me that I could come to his house after I got out. Both Bobby and Ken were very empathic. Bobby even said he would have done the same thing if it had been him.

All of them stayed with me while I went before the magistrate. I was able to post bond and Ken took me to my first stop, the bank. I was too late. Within 5 hours after the fracas, there wasn't a penny left. Not that Traci needed it, her father had left her a good sum and she was well paid.

Because of the restraining order, I couldn't go back to the house to get my truck. So I gave the keys to Ken and his wife April who pick-up my truck. While waiting at Ken's house I called Bobby and told him that Traci had cleaned out the money. He came by and gave me a check for $5000, and said that it was an advance on my bonus. That took a lot of pressure off. Bobby is really a stand-up guy. He's the reason that I've stayed with the company.

The company's attorney didn't do divorces, but he did recommend someone. So the next day I made a trip to my new bank and then to see Mr. Lawrence, my new attorney. The news wasn't good. It seemed

my options were few. I told him that I would take care of the kids, but the account had to be used only for the children and be strictly monitored. Because she got to our bank accounts, I wasn't going to give her a dime. She needed to decide what she was going to do about the house because I was going to stop making the payments.

Through the attorneys, there were several pleas from Traci wanting to get together to discuss things, particular wanting to get back together. All fell on deaf ears.

It took me over a month to be able to see my kids and then it had to be under a supervised visit. I agreed to see them at Traci's mother's home without Traci being present, and with Traci's younger sister Angie being the supervisor. It was a really weird visit. The kids were very standoffish. I could barely get a yes or no answer from them. The court did say I could talk to them on the telephone anytime I wanted so I gave them both cell phones on my new account. They were very excited to have cell phones. That way I could speak to them without going through Traci.

Angie is one that goes to the beat of a different drummer. She has the looks of a runway model and is super smart. She graduated with a degree in engineering and is a PE for our local electric company. I know she was somewhat of a wild child and smoked a lot of weed in college. I don't know if she went further in the drug scene, but I wouldn't doubt it. Angie is 35, never married, owns her own home and I think has several housemates. She would show up to family events accompanied affectionately by a girl, then at the next event a guy, and then at the next event two guys. I jokingly remarked to Traci that I thought Angie was a lesbian-bi-swinger and Traci said that I wasn't too far wrong. But all-in-all Angie has a good heart, just a strange way of doing things.

After Traci's mother took the kids home after the visit, Angie and I talked. As I suspected Traci had indoctrinated the kids with a lot of bullshit. They were having problems in school and Traci didn't seem to care. Needless to say, Angie was not a big fan of Traci and her actions. Angie said she would try to talk with the kids and clear up some misconceptions. I had a newfound respect for Angie.

On another visit, Angie had told me that Traci was viewing the kids as a burden. She couldn't go out or do anything. After work, she was stuck in the house with the kids and their activities. After about three months and with the bank threatening foreclosure, I made a proposition that I move back into the house, take care of the kids, and I would catch up the house payments. Traci would move, live anywhere she wished, and have visiting rights anytime as long as there wasn't another male present. I even offered to pay her out of the equity in the house. Traci jumped at the chance. That opened the door to working on the separation agreement.

The company's attorney was a miracle worker. He had some inside connections and got a plea based on 'a crime of passion'. I pled guilty to misdemeanor assault, agreed to pay Jimmy's medical bills that his insurance wouldn't cover, about $15k, and do community service. But I had my moment of triumph after the hearing. I watched Traci's fuck buddy get into an elevator. I quickly stepped in behind him as the doors closed. It was just Jim and me in the elevator and his eyes were wide with fright. I even think he wet himself. I said, "Don't worry; nothing is going to happen to you. This is a courthouse after all. But if I ever see you again it will be worse than the last time." As the door opened, I stepped out and went home. Now I had to deal with the divorce.

Through the attorneys, we drew up an agreement. I would take over the house, its payments, and a pay-out Traci's share of the equity. I would take full responsibility of the kids with Traci having visiting rights minus any males. With a few adjustments in dollars and cents, she agreed. The Court agreed, now all we had to do was let the clock run down and the divorce would be final. I viewed it as a small price to pay to get my kids back. I also thought I would regain some semblance of my former life, minus Traci. Boy was I wrong.

I took over possession of the house the 1st of the month. Traci had everything of hers moved to her mother's prior to me returning. One morning I got up at Ken's and that afternoon I was picking up the kids to take them home. The first thing I did was buy a new bed for the master bedroom. I actually took the old mattress out back and burned it.

I didn't realize how tough it was going to be. Talk about resentment, I really didn't expect nor did I know how to deal with the resentment from the kids. I could only remember a saying from my mother, "You can only love them."

After several weeks thing weren't getting any better. I started to see Traci's point about working and taking care of the kids. It was all-consuming. My home life together with the construction work schedule made me feel like a juggler and I couldn't keep all of the balls in the air.

I had just picked up the kids on a Friday afternoon, got home and hadn't even thought about dinner when the front door chimed. I was in total shock to see Angie standing there with several bags. Angie said, "If you haven't had dinner I got Chinese, can I come in?"

I said, "Of course". The kids must have heard her voice because they bounced down the stairs with hugs and the biggest grins since I've been back home.

We took everything into the kitchen and had dinner. After dinner, the kids begged Angie to come to their rooms. With a quick glance at me and a nod of my head Angie, holding both of their hands, headed upstairs. About 9 o'clock Angie called me up to say night prayers. They both went down without a peep.

While we were walking downstairs I asked Angie if she would like a glass of wine.

She said, "I thought you would never ask."

After pouring a glass, we sat at the dinner table and I asked point blank, "OK Angie, what gives?"

"Bill, don't get your panties in a wad," she said "I'm not a spy behind enemy lines. It's known that you are in trouble and the kids confirmed that tonight. With your schedule, you're late picking them up from school. With dinner, it doesn't give you a lot of time to help them with their homework, particularly with math and science. Traci laughs about your situation. She says it will eventually get so bad you will gladly take her back...I'm here to help if you will let me."

"How's that?" I asked.

"I get off work at three. I can pick up the kids, and help them with their homework until you get home."

"OK. The skeptic in me only has one question, why?"

"Let's just say I abhor what Traci has done and the situation in which she has put the kids. You...you can take care of yourself, but the kids are losing ground. I happen to know a lot about math and science and I think I can help them."

There was a long pause, Angie said, "Bill?"

"Sorry, I'm thinking. I can't think of any downside to this, but I am still skeptical. I can only say if you hurt them, I will never forgive you!"

"That's fair and I totally understand. Give me a little time, and I will make you a believer. I will start picking them up on Monday, and I will come over Sunday night to go over their homework. Deal?"

I said, "Deal" and we shook on it. We worked it out that I would give her a key so she could bring the kids back here after school.

She came over Sunday and spent most of the afternoon and night working with the kids. I called in a pizza and she continued to work after we ate. Around 8 o'clock Angie called me up for night prayers, and again the kids went down without a peep.

Afterward, we had another glass of wine and she told me about some of the kid's concerns. Not lecturing, but telling me of their concern so I could be aware. After about 30 minutes, Angie picked up her pocketbook and said good night.

Monday was horrible. It rained in the morning putting off our pour until that afternoon. If it hadn't been for Angie, I would have had to pull off the job in the middle of the pour and go after the kids. I got home at about 6 o'clock. When I walked in I smelled food. I looked and on the microwave, there was a note. "The kids have had dinner and we're upstairs. Your plate is in the microwave."

By the time I ate, went upstairs and took a shower, it was bedtime. There were night prayers, a quick good night and Angie was out the door. This went on for over a month with rare exception. Several days Traci wanted to see the kids so Traci's mother came by to pick them up. Angie had those days off.

After a couple more weeks, I came home and found that everyone had placards at their place at the table. The kid's placards said to clean their room, take out the trash, and take their dirty clothes to the washroom. I was to vacuum, clean my room, take clothes to the washroom and keep the kitchen clean. Because the task didn't come from me, the kids accepted their duties without rebuff. The kid's attitudes were gradually getting better and they were actually beginning to relate to me. Relating to the kids was a no-brainer for Angie.

Before I moved back to the house and sometimes after, during the time I was alone, I frequently went up to a little sports pub to eat and have a drink. It has decent food. Most of the barflies there know what had happened to me, and I was treated like a hero for what I had done. I rarely bought my own beer, someone would buy it for me. Some of the guys tried to "fix me up", but I just wasn't interested. There was always a band, but there again I just wasn't interested in dancing.

One evening the kids had a birthday dinner party. Angie picked them up as usual after school and after I got home the mother of the birthday boy picked up the kids for the party.

I asked Angie if she wanted to grab bite to eat at the little sports bar. She said she was game. After we ate the dance band cranked up and I asked Angie to dance. On the second dance, some barfly wanted to break in. I resisted. Angie looked at me and said, "Bill, it's OK."

I went and sat back down and watched them dance. Although the guy wanted another dance when the song ended Angie said no and returned to her seat at our table. Angie could tell I was in a little snit.

Angie reached over and pulled my chin toward her. As our eyes met she said, "Bill, I know you have trust issues. But when we are out I will be hit on, you're just going to have to accept that. If I dance with someone or if I talk to someone it will be in your full view. When I am done I will come back to you. And when we leave, we leave together. No secrets, ever!" Then she leaned in and gave me a little peck on the lips, then said: "Let's dance." We danced two more dances and left shortly thereafter to pick up the kids, never saying anything more about the incident.

Several weeks later, Angie and I found ourselves alone again after her mother picked up the kids for a visit with Traci. Angie asked me to help her move a chest in Catlin's room. She had on a loose fitting, scooped neck blouse and a low cut demi bra. When she bent over to pick up the chest, Angie's boobs were there waiting for my view. I was immediately in a trance, had a rise in my Levis, and Angie knew it. After we moved the chest and with a coy look on her face, Angie got within inches of me and asked, "It's been a while for you, hasn't it?", as she placed her flat hand over my erection.

I replied, "Yes, it has".

Angie said, "It's been a while for me also. What about you and I go to your room and take the edges off. No strings attached, just sex."

I was dumbfounded but hard as a brick. I nodded; then she grasped my hardness and led me into my bedroom.

There was no modesty or inhibitions as she began taking off her clothes. I was so in awe of her beautiful body that I had to catch up. She was naked by before I got my pants off. She started to unzip my pants and help me undress. As my briefs came down and my cock hit my stomach, Angie grabbed it, inspected it and said, "Nice dick", and dropped to her knees.

Not only did she deep throat me, but she seemed to suck the cum out of me. I have never had a blowjob like that. It only took a minute or so, when Angie rubbed my balls and pressed behind them, I felt the roll of cum. I warned her which made her suck harder. It had been so long I must have had a sack full because it seems that I just kept shooting streams. Without a drop on her lips, Angie handled it all. After she cleaned me up, she got up and said, "It has been a long time, hasn't it. Now that you came, maybe you will have a little more time for me".

And making her happy was the only thing I had on my mind. I took her in my arms and started kissing her. She had the most exquisite set of 34 C's up against my body. I could feel her hard nipples digging into me while we were kissing. With every movement, my cock gently brushed her pussy lips. It was the most sensuous feeling that I have ever felt. Leaning down I took her right nipple in my mouth twirling and gently nipping it. Under her breath I heard her say, "Harder". I bared down and bit, pulled, and twisted. I heard "Harder." With my hand, I pinched to what I felt was a point of pain pulled until it was fully extended and twisted. I heard her moan. With both hands, I did the same with both nipples again to the point of pain. Angie's head leaned back, she closed her eyes and sucked air through her teeth. I learned something.

12