No Secrets Pt. 12

Story Info
Trevor's circle is complete.
3.8k words
4.67
5.2k
8
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Note from author: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Chapter 12

Spending the night with someone has some amazing benefits, as I lay there on Sunday morning. I hadn't even opened my eyes and yet I could feel my mothers delicious mouth around my cock, working on my morning wood.

I could tell there was daylight outside from the sunshine peeking through the gaps in the curtains but not what time it was.

"Hhhmmmm" I moaned as she started to deep throat me.

She pulled her head up "Good morning Trey, I felt this digging into my back and couldn't help myself." and went back to giving my cock her attention.

I enjoyed this for a minute or so and then said "You can sit on my face while you do that."

Mother hummed an affirmative on my cock and manoeuvred herself, so her legs were either side of my face. Her sweet pussy was an inch in front of me and I put one hand on each of her ass cheeks to control its position.

I gave a long lick along her slit and she shivered and said something incomprehensible and I continued lick whilst intermittently plant small kisses along her thighs.

Mother was pushing her clit down onto my mouth and I knew she was wanted to get close to her climax. I took my right-hand index finger and sucked it to lubricate it and then pushed it into her ass as I sucked hard on her clit.

Mother's orgasm hit her quickly and her hips and groin shuddered quickly as she rode it, her scream muffled by the cock in her mouth.

As it passed, she worked quicker and harder at my cock, deepthroating me until I came roaringly.

"Fuck!" she said as she came up for air, "God you're a dirty little sod!"

"It's a shame that Lila wasn't here for that." I said as we lay there getting our breath back.

An idea suddenly hit me "Why doesn't she move in and live with us?" I asked

My mother was silent for a moment. "It would cause all sorts of ructions that's why. Gossip spreads like wildfire around here as you know and Liz and I would be subject to all sorts of whispers, you as well."

I knew the moment she used Lila's real name that our coupling was over, so I got up.

"But think about it, we are running two houses at the moment, Liz spends more time over here than anywhere else and it's likely that she will spend more. It doesn't make sense does it?"

"No, you are right, it doesn't make sense, but do you want me and Liz to be shamed in that way? I know this is exciting for you Trevor but there is a world outside of these four walls."

I felt a bit chastened by that and realised I was probably thinking of myself when I had come up with it.

Mother could see the effect that her words had had and came across to give me a consolidatory hug "I know you were thinking for the best," she said softly, "but you also have to think of the bigger picture."

"I know, I'm sorry." I replied

"Don't be, now, what do you want for breakfast?"

I couldn't get the thought out of my mind though and spent the morning in a bit of a daze, thinking up solutions to this particular problem.

Before I knew it, it was 2pm and I realised I would have to get a move on if I was to meet up with Annie that afternoon at 3pm.

I met Annie at our usual meeting spot in the park and walked with her to the fair, which wasn't far away.

As we walked, we discussed how our days had gone and my upcoming course and apprenticeship.

I took an opportunity to bring up what I had to say and casually commented, "How do you see this going?"

"Well, I thought we would spend some time at the fair and then see where it took us" she replied, completely missing my point.

"No, this." I said gesturing between us "Where do you see this going?"

She started to laugh "Slow down Trevor! I know you are keen, but this is only our second date!"

"It's not that Annie, I just don't want to lead you into thinking this is it for me. There are things that I want to do in life, as well as probably not being around as much. I think we are both too young to be tied down to something is all."

"Oh, is that so?" she said in a testy tone, "well I am not the sort of girl to put out and then be fobbed off. If you think that you can pressure me into sex by threatening to end this," and she gestured between us as I had, "then think again."

I could tell this was spiralling badly and that she was getting angrier. I decided I could only be honest.

"I know, that's why I am talking to you now about it, I didn't want anything to happen and then you think that I had used you. I do really like you a lot Annie and after the cinema the other night, I realised that we both could easily end up together and neither of us experiencing what life or the world has to offer. Do you see your future still being in the Fernsby's employ or at home with kids?"

She was silent for a minute, "No, I don't." she said quietly

"So, do we part friends now or see where this goes knowing there is that risk attached to it? Knowing that I don't see a long term future in it at the moment?"

"I suppose I don't see any other choice other than to call it a day now." she said seriously after thinking about it.

"That's my thought too." I said, "Do you still want to spend some time at the fair.....as friends?"

"Why not?" she said, and we proceeded into the fair ground.

Annie and I spent the afternoon and evening together and after the tension of our conversation had been broken, we had a fabulous time.

It was 7pm by the time I got back to the house and mother and Liz were waiting for me.

I told them briefly about my conversation with Annie and they both said I had done the right thing.

Liz was swirling the tea in her cup absentmindedly, "Margaret told me about what you asked her this morning, about us living together."

"Yes, it occurred to me that things would be much simpler if we could do that, but I understand why that wouldn't be possible." I replied

"What if we could do it?" she said as she shared a glance with mother, "would you still want to?"

"Of course, what are you thinking?"

'Well all of the reasons Margaret gave you this morning are still valid however, if we moved to a new town, far away, we could come up with any history we wanted as to why we were living together, and people would just accept it."

This suddenly seemed ingenious and filled me with enthusiasm. "Would you both move?" I asked, "it would mean us giving up all that we have around here."

"I don't have any reason to keep me here Trev." Liz said, "That house still holds some painful memories for me, and I would be pleased to move on."

"What about you Mum, is there any reason for you to stay?"

"Other than the job, no," she said matter-of-factly "and even with that I am sure to get a good reference from the Fernsby's to get another one elsewhere."

"So, are we going to do this then?" I asked excitedly

Liz and my mother looked at me and both said at the same time, "Absolutely!"

"I love you both so much!" I said and kissed both of them.

"I can see that!" Liz said as she pointed to my hard on which was showing through my trousers.

"Shall we err, do something about that Lila?" mother said to Liz, nodding her head in the direction of my groin.

"I think so Emm!" Liz replied, "I had to listen to you two fucking most of last night, I was so horny I almost came over."

"That won't be a problem when we are living in the same house." I said happily as I rose to go upstairs "Emm, Lila, you coming?"

"In a minute we will don't you worry!" Liz said sexily

We all bounded up the stairs and entered my mothers bedroom. I stripped quickly and lay on the bed, my legs hanging apart over the side of it as I waited for the two of them.

Liz and mother kneeled in between my legs and I pushed myself up on my elbows to see what they were doing. Both were already naked as they shared my cock, one playing with my balls and the other sucking me off. They switched back and forth for a bit and then mother said to me, "Scoot up on the bed a bit."

She worked her way around the bed to the other side and her face appeared over my head as Liz resumed sucking on me.

Mother kissed me, upside down which felt very different and then continued on her downward journey on my body to where Liz was bobbing her head up and down.

As she moved forwards, her tits appeared, dangling over my face and I took them, one at a time, into my mouth and sucked hard at her nipples. Mother was panting as I did this and I moved my hands above my head and felt for her ass, groping her and pushing her forward a little so I could touch her pussy.

She got the message and shifted forward slightly and took hold of my cock as Liz had got up from where she lay to straddle me.

I heard the sound of kissing and I knew that my mother and Liz were making out above me.

Mother still had a hold of my cock and I felt her pump it a couple of times and direct it before the delightful warmth of Liz's pussy slid onto it.

I heard Liz's intake of breath as she accommodated me within her, and my mother moved to a more upright position which put her pussy on my mouth.

I heard more kissing from both of them and Liz started rocking back and forth, fucking me as I pulled my mothers hips downwards with my hands. Mother ground against me, rocking back and forth similar to Liz and she in turn increased her tempo, putting her hands on my chest to get additional purchase.

I started sucking hard at mothers clit and she started to moan loudly, Liz frantically rubbing herself on my cock and I heard both women start their climax's simultaneously. Once they had come, both slowed to a stop and Liz got off of my cock.

Mother slid herself further down my body, facing away from me, positioning her pussy above my cock and I felt a hand on my penis as mother bent herself backwards on her knees to take me into her.

I felt myself at her slit and pushed my hips upwards, so I slid past her pussy lips. Once again, I felt hips rocking on my cock and I wondered for a moment where Liz had gone to.

I soon found out from my mother, "Oh Lila, that's it, lick my clit while I get fucked! Oh my god, this feels so good! I am going to cum again!" and I felt her pussy contract on my cock.

I was getting close now and increased the tempo of my thrusts, grunting with the effort to fuck her. "Cum in our mouths Trey!" Liz urged.

"Going to cum!" I shouted as my mother jumped off my cock and she and Liz, bent over with mouths open, shared my essence. They then proceeded to lick the cum off each other where they couldn't get to it themselves.

"Enjoyed that!" Liz exclaimed as she scooped some rogue cum up with her finger and gobbled it.

"You staying over tonight then?" I said expectantly

"Well I am not bloody well going home now!" she laughed

"Good, because I want to fuck you from behind whilst you lick Emm" I said

"Ooohh, that sounds good" she giggled as she got up on all fours.

"Lay down in front of her, show her your pussy Emm." I commanded, and mother duly got into position.

"Lick her." I said as I too, got down so I could lick Liz's pussy from behind.

Liz immediately attacked Mum's clit and her gasps where an indication that she was well on her way to coming again.

Hard again, I positioned myself behind Liz and entered her quickly, grabbing her hips and thrusting hard.

Groans, moans and the sound of slapping flesh filled the room.

"I want to some of that cock too Lila." said mum and the two swopped positions. I was now behind my mother and decided I wanted her ass cherry. I pulled out of her and pushed her hips down, so her stomach was flat against the bed, then I positioned myself against her ass and applied some pressure.

My cock was still wet from their pussy's, so it began to gently ease into her.

"Your too big for there, Trey!" mum protested as her sphincter started to part before going back to Liz's clit.

"Let him fuck you in the arse Emm, you won't regret it!" Liz cheered on.

I heard a muffled scream as I entered my mothers arse "Oooohhhhhhh!" she wailed, "It feels like I am being fucked by a train!"

"You know you want it," I growled, "say you want it!"

"Oh Trey, I want it! Give me it all!" she babbled as I started to fuck her properly.

Her ass fit my cock like a glove and the feeling was incredible. The sight must have turned Liz on as well as I could see she was about to come "UUurrrgrgggggggghhhh!!!" she screamed as she came hard, pussy juice flowing out of her onto mothers face and mouth.

Mother arched her back upwards and Liz quickly scooted around to her side so she could play with her clit and pussy as I fucked her ass.

She snaked an arm in between the bed and mother and mother instantly reacted, her groans becoming louder. I leaned forward, pinning her arms to the bed as I fucked her harder, my climax rising within me. I could feel Liz's fingers as they worked mothers pussy as she started to scream she was about to come.

"Let it go Emm," Liz encouraged, "Don't fight it, let it go!" and with that, my mother started shaking violently and I came in her arse.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" mother cried into the bed as I came to a stop and dropped to the other side of her.

"Enjoyed that!" I said after a second, mocking Liz's comment from earlier and we all started to laugh.

I lay on my back, gazing upwards and thought about how lucky I was, how different I was and how much more the future promised me compared to a mere two weeks earlier. I knew then that my life was going to be great and that I was going to go on to be very happy.

About a month after that night, we moved to a little village north of London. It had a sleepy feel to it and, apart from being on the commuter belt into where my course and apprenticeship was located, was ideal for a quiet life. Nobody really bothered with anybody else and we were able to rent a detached cottage on the outskirts of the village so were even more out of scrutiny than that.

We told everyone that my mother and Liz were sisters, mother was a long-term widower and that Liz's husband had recently died in an accident and so she was living with us for support, that we were all looking for a fresh start and had pooled our resources to move to the village. As Liz has suspected, this didn't raise an eyelid in the local community and we were accepted immediately, and the best part was that most of it was true.

It turns out that Liz wasn't quite as infertile as she thought though. A week or so before our move, Liz realised she had missed her time of the month. When she missed the next one, she went to a doctor and he told her the news that we had all, including my mother, hoped for. We concluded that the issue with her conceiving must have been more of an issue for John than her so it was a delightful surprise.

About 7 months later, Liz gave birth to a baby boy, who we named John Stanley and I loved him dearly right from the start. We discussed about the merits of adding my father's name to my son's, but mother told me he hadn't always been like he was later in his life and that the war, which had obviously scarred him, was to blame. In addition, I reasoned that, as she said, without him being there, I would likely have never come to exist and therefore neither would John.

Liz and I often joked that it was our session where I had the overwhelming urge to impregnate her that did it and she often said that the objective at the beginning was to avoid me accidentally knocking someone up and so we had failed miserably on that score.

We decided that although we were just about able to pass John off to everyone as a product of her marriage before her husband died, it would be prudent to have no more children, as Liz had gone through quite a tough pregnancy and delivery. Also, this would inevitably pose questions from the neighbourhood, so there was that to consider. Nevertheless, John was a blessing and we saw no need to ask for more.

John's arrival meant things would have to change slightly in the household. Our regular sessions had to be curbed somewhat and as he grew up in our family, we had to be more careful when he was around. He came to look upon me as a bit of an older brother and I guided him where I could.

John ended up tall like me, but he looked like his mother, for which I was eternally grateful as he reminds me so much of her. As he got older, John's questions about his father were obviously more difficult to handle and Liz, mother and I considered early on telling him the truth, which, as you know, is my philosophy. It was obviously a difficult decision but, in the end, we decided that telling him at this point in his life would only cause him pain. So, John was told the same as everyone else, that his father had died before he was born and was John Snr. It did hurt as I wanted to claim him as mine, but I realised that if I loved him, as I did, I had to do what was best for him. So, we all promised that we would not burden him with that knowledge, and I have kept that promise to this day.

Mother was 63 when she died in 1968 of cancer. It was a horrendous time but thankfully, I wasn't alone as Liz was by our side all the way till the end.

I don't think things were really the same after that, after all, if you take away one of the three musketeers, what are you left with?

Liz and myself continued living in the cottage until the summer of 1970, when we moved to a nicer house as my business by now had taken off and we were doing well financially. She was right in that memories of a home can haunt you and we needed to escape the ghost of mum wherever we looked.

Liz herself passed from a heart attack in 1980 at the age of 69. I was devastated, as John was, at her death. I've never felt so alone and did consider telling John the truth about his lineage at that point but refrained as I had promised and realised, I would be doing it for my wellbeing and not his.

I did, however, make him a partner in the business as he had been working in it for some time and I am immensely proud to say he is an engineer like myself.

Life went on and over the years I have had passing flings with different women, but I could never see myself living with or marrying one of them. None of them lasted more than a few months. They just didn't fill the gap that had been left by mum and Liz.

I guess you are wondering why I am telling you all of this and why the level of detail? Well, as the executor of my will, I am writing this and also asking you to tell John our story, that I was his father and let him know that we all love him and are incredibly proud of the man that he is. The details are there if he needs to know the love and passion that brought him into this world and how things happened. It is also important for him to know how happy his mother made me, how happy she was and how she completed all of us.

I know he may be angry that he did not know this beforehand, but it was with his happiness in mind that we chose not to tell him. I will leave up to you the level of detail from this story you wish to impart.

I know my time is short and that I will die soon, the cancer that took my mother has also laid its hand on me. I feel no bitterness, I have lived a wonderful life and know that everything always comes to an end. I feel happier and comfortable though with John knowing the truth after I die as I would have fulfilled the promise I made, but also that there would be no secrets left. And so, after I pass, as per my will, all of my worldly possessions I leave to John Stanley Miller and when I depart this earth, I hope to spend eternity with Lila and Emm.

12