No Spouses Allowed Pt. 01

Story Info
Angie attends a company party without her husband.
9.4k words
4.41
272.4k
349

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains portrayals of husbands and wives having extra-marital sex. If you don't like that topic, I suggest you kindly read something else.

-------------------------------------

Chapter 1

This year, our company Christmas party was, for the first time, for employees only. We would not be allowed to bring a spouse or date of any kind. It seems that the company was cutting back, but still wanted to throw a big shindig for the staff. Apparently, someone in finance had suggested that limiting the party to employees would cut the budget in half. They announced the decision at an "all-hands" meeting, and I decided that without my husband I would not go.

When I got home from work that day, I explained the change in attendance policy to my husband, Greg, and that I had decided to pass on the party this year. Our company Christmas parties had always been great fun and a badly needed way to blow off a year's worth of pent-up steam. We were both disappointed to miss out this year.

As I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, he brought the subject up again.

"Hey Angie," he called out to me from the bedroom, "What day did you say your Christmas party was going to be?"

I turned off the light and stepped out of the bathroom wearing a sexy, short camisole. "Holiday party," I corrected him. "We're not supposed to call it a Christmas party anymore." I crawled onto the bed next to him as he was staring at the glowing screen of his laptop.

"Ok," he said, "so what date is your holiday party?"

"I think it was the first Saturday in December, like the 3rd or 4th," I answered as I settled in next to him. "Why? I'm not going."

Greg was looking at a calendar application and had December pulled up. "That's what I thought," he explained, as he pointed at the date, "that's the weekend of my annual ice-fishing trip to Michigan."

Twice a year, Greg and some of his old high-school buddies would get together on a guys-only vacation. The first time was during the summer. They would rent a cabin in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan for hunting, fishing and whatever else it was a group of men would do alone in the wilderness. The second time was between Thanksgiving and Christmas for ice fishing and more of the same kind of male bonding and camaraderie. I've never understood it, but I've never challenged it either.

"Oh, so I'm going to be alone that weekend?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, we leave Thursday morning, and I'll get back late Sunday night." He kissed me softly, then added, "You should go."

"Thanks, but I hate fishing, and I hate the cold," I replied, misunderstanding his suggestion.

"No," he corrected me, "the Christmas, I mean, the holiday party. You should go. You'll be here alone anyway, and I'd hate for you to miss out on it. You worked hard all year. You deserve to celebrate. You know how much fun the parties always are."

"Oh," I said, somewhat surprised, "they are fun, but they're fun because I get to share them with you. "

"You and Sandy can go together. Dan's going to be with me, so she'll be alone too. I'd feel a lot more comfortable with the two of you going together anyway."

Sandy and Dan were two of our best friends. Greg and Dan had been buddies since the third grade, and I became best friends with his wife, Sandy, when they moved to our town a few years ago. I had helped her get a job in my company last year. She worked in a different group than me, so we didn't see each other all that much. However, we made a point to have lunch together two or three times a week.

"Hmmm," I thought out loud, "that's not a terrible idea."

"You girls could get a room at the hotel," he suggested. "That way, you can drink and not worry about driving. You can hang out at the spa, go shopping. Hell, make a weekend out of it. You might as well have fun, too."

"I'm liking this idea more every minute!" I said excitedly. While the idea of attending the Christmas party without Greg didn't sound like fun, I could have a blast hanging out with Sandy and making it a girl's only weekend.

"You should call her and see if she's interested," he prodded. "If she is, I can go ahead and book the rooms. The hotel where the party is will probably fill up quickly, so we shouldn't wait."

I agreed and took his suggestion. I called Sandy and spoke to her about it. Like me, she had decided not to go without Dan. But, when I told her Greg's idea she immediately changed her mind. She spoke briefly to her husband, then came back to tell me he agreed. So, we decided to do as Greg suggested. Sometimes husbands aren't completely useless.

Greg was already pulling up rooms on a website. "Why don't you girls get a suite. This one is bad ass, and it costs less than two separate rooms. That way, you can hang out and talk and be comfortable. It has a refrigerator and a little kitchenette. You can make popcorn, drink chilled Pinot Grigio and do movie-night, like a slumber party."

"Yeah, that sounds perfect." I ran my hand down his chest and rubbed his cock in his boxers, "You're not worried we'll pick up some men, bring them back to the suite and have a wild orgy?"

He laughed, but looked at me sideways, with his eyebrow raised, "The thought never entered my mind, but hell, if you can pull off an orgy, go for it!" he said giving me a sly wink.

I knew he was teasing me now, trying to play a game of "one-upping" each other. I had started the game with my provocative suggestion of an orgy, so he had to follow it up with something equally as provocative, if not more. Now it was my turn. I thought for a few seconds.

"Wow!," I said, pretending to be excited by the idea, just to tease him back. I fondled Greg's cock, feeling it harden in my hand. "If I'd known you would have been this open-minded, I would have set up and orgy a long time ago. Think of all the dirty sex we've missed out on!"

His cock was almost fully erect, and I maneuvered it to slip out of the hole in his boxers, stroking it fully. He closed the laptop and leaned back against the pillows, one hand moving under me to gently squeeze my breast. My nipple was surprisingly hard, and it felt so good for him to rub the lacy camisole against it. That was a winning backhanded volley from me. Now, the ball was in his court.

It took him a while to respond. I thought maybe I'd won the game, so after stroking him and waiting for thirty seconds or so, I leaned over and licked around the head of his cock. It was leaking a bit of pre-cum, so I lapped it up. I love the taste of pre-cum. It is hard to explain, but it gets me extremely wet.

Pre-cum tastes better than cum but doesn't pack the pure carnal sensation of a man blowing his load in your mouth. It's different. It's like, visible proof that he's enjoying what I'm doing, that I'm turning him on. I licked off the last little bit, then sucked the head into my mouth, breathing deeply and forgetting all about our little game. Until he spoke.

His voice was raspy and ragged, and I could tell he was highly aroused. "You can have an orgy that weekend, and I won't get mad under one condition." He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed. I opened my mouth wider and let him, opening my throat to take his cock deeper. I didn't stop sucking him, only did it harder and deeper, reaching up to rub his balls.

He let out a soft groan and continued talking, trying to out-do me, "The one condition is that you can have an orgy as long as you have sex with Sandy first." He groaned again, and I could feel his cock swelling in my mouth. Ok, he returned my volley and sent the ball scorching back at me.

He knew damn well I wouldn't have sex with Sandy. He had tried to get me to play with another woman many times, but I always told him I absolutely had no interest in lesbian sex. He also knew I would never cheat on him. So, he was putting some bait out, only because he assumed I would never take it. He was also adding some insurance with the requirement to have sex with Sandy. I scrambled for a way to hit the ball back.

"You want me and Sandy to have sex?" I asked, lifting my mouth off his cock. I jerked him rapidly, with my tongue laying on the bottom of the head, my mouth open. His hips jumped up and down, and his breathing was rapid.

"I mean, well," he started speaking, but couldn't finish his sentence. Aha! He was hesitating! The thought was turning him on! I could use that to my advantage in our game. He continued, "I mean, that would be the price you would have to pay to get a hall pass for the weekend to do whatever you wanted, like an orgy or whatever."

Dammit. I was losing the game of one-upping. I had to come up with some strategy to win the game, but I needed to think, so I played along a bit, buying myself more time.

"So, how would we prove we had sex? We could just lie. I suppose you would want to see photographs of her and I together or video clips for proof that we did it?" I asked as I slowed my stroking. I was afraid he might cum, and the evil bitch in me wanted to make him wait.

"Oh, yeah, that's right," he said, trying not to sound too turned on by the idea, but failing. "You would have to send me pictures of you and Sandy having sex. If you do, you have my permission to have as many cocks as you want." He looked smug in his confidence that I would back down.

He was hard as a rock. I couldn't tell if it was from the thought of Sandy and me playing, the idea of me fucking a bunch of guys or just from me stroking his dick. Maybe it was a bit of all of it.

I needed to play dirty if I wanted to win.

"Do I have to go down on her, and rub my mouth all over her pretty little pussy? Or, can I just let her eat me out and suck on my clit while I fuck her face?" I asked, trying to clarify the rules.

He was breathing hard and seemed to almost whimper. "Both, of course," he said, with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"You just want to see us naked and playing with each other," I replied, licking around the head of his cock as my hand slowly slid up and down the wet shaft.

He groaned, "Well, maybe."

"You know that is never going to happen," I whispered to him, gripping his cock more tightly in my fist and moving my hand up and down the length faster. I could tell he was close to cumming, but I was shocked at how turned on I had become. I was enjoying our game more than I had realized.

Greg whimpered disappointedly at my words, so I kept the game going, "but, assuming we did get naked and go down on each other and sent you pictures of it, I could fuck anyone I wanted? As many men as I wanted? As many times as I wanted? All weekend long, if I wanted?" I spoke particularly slowly and seductively, drawing the words out, stroking and licking his cock between each question. His hips bucked each time, and he sucked in the air.

"Yes," he gasped.

"And you won't get mad at me?" I asked softly, stroking faster.

"I won't," he replied, breathing harder, lifting his hips up and holding his ass off the bed.

"And you won't divorce me?" I asked, looking into his eyes, my mouth open at the end of his cock.

"I won't," he moaned.

"And I don't have to tell you who I fuck or any of the dirty, filthy things they make me do?" I teased his asshole with my finger and plunged my mouth down around his cock, taking it deep.

"Oh fuck! No! No, you don't!" he nearly shouted. I had him now. He was about to lose control, and I was about to win the game.

"I accept! We'll do it!" I said, sucking his cock hungrily. He roared and thrust up into my mouth, as the first spasm hit him. His cock swelled then shot cum. It hit the back of my throat, triggering my swallow reflex. I bounced my mouth up and down his shaft faster, milking his cock and swallowing each blast of cum as it sprayed into my mouth. I squeezed and rubbed his balls, humming happily, knowing I had won!

After the last drop of his sperm came out and he fell back, relaxed and spent, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and smiled up at him, daring him to try to beat that! He confirmed my clear victory when he asked apprehensively, "You're just kidding, right?"

I licked the excess cum off my fingers and raised my eyebrows. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I think that was hot, but I know you too well. You are never going to follow through with any of it. You're far too conservative and proper to do anything that overtly sexual. It sounded hot, but I know it will never happen." He chuckled, and suddenly my victory no longer felt so certain.

"Oh?" I responded, "you think so? We'll see then, won't we." I left it at that, then raised up to kiss him, but he pulled away. I forgot, he never wants to come near my mouth after I've been sucking on his cock. He has some phobia that someone may think he's gay if the tiniest amount of cum, even his own, were to get anywhere near his mouth.

That also signaled the end of our naughty playtime for the night. Greg turned the TV on and started watching the most recent episode of Forged in Fire. He had gotten his nut, and I would be left alone to get mine. I picked up my iPad and opened my latest romance novel. Maybe I could masturbate to someone else's hot fantasies.

I couldn't concentrate on reading; my mind was stuck on his comments. "He thinks I'm too conservative and proper to do anything that sexual," I thought, remembering his words. I looked at the book, then turned and glanced at Greg. He was asleep. "You know me too well, huh?" I exited the romance novel and went to a porn website, muting the volume on my iPad. As I put my hand between my spread legs, I entered the search term "gangbang."

Chapter 2

After work on Friday, Sandy drove over to my house and left her car there. We took an Uber to the hotel, to save the thirty dollars per day parking fee. After we checked in, we found the suite was every bit as 'bad-ass' as Greg had claimed it was. It had a large master bedroom with a king-sized bed, a luxurious bathroom with a large jacuzzi tub, large enough for two or three people. There was a small dining table with four chairs, a wet bar, a kitchenette and a living room with a sleeper sofa and two comfortable armchairs.

Sandy insisted that I take the master bedroom, as this whole thing had been Greg's idea, but I suggested that we share the bed as it was large enough for both of us. It would be like a fancy campout. We unpacked, and I opened a small bottle of wine to share before we went downstairs to the hotel's main restaurant for dinner. We both wanted to have a relaxing meal, and take it easy tonight.

I offered a toast, and we finished off half of the bottle before heading downstairs. We had to wait at the bar for a table to become available. As we sipped our Cosmopolitans, Sandy saw a man from her department enter the bar. "Oh, hey," she said with a start, "there's Tony Castellucci, do you know him?"

He was an attractive man in his mid-forties, with short, wavy black hair and tan skin. "I've heard of him," I replied, "but we've never met. What's he do?"

"He's one of the bigshot sales guys," Sandy responded. "I heard he made a million in commissions last year. He drives a Lamborghini." Tony noticed Sandy and moved down the bar to join us with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Hey Sandy," he said, smiling, "you here for the party a day early?"

"Yeah, we wanted to go shopping all day tomorrow and hit the spa, so we thought we'd come a day early and have some fun." She turned to me, "This is my friend Angie. She works in Marketing."

I held out my hand, and he took it, kissing the back and smiling warmly. "Yes, I know," he said, holding onto my hand longer than would be considered appropriate. I shifted in my seat nervously. "It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance, finally. I've seen you around the office, but unfortunately, our paths never crossed."

I blushed slightly and gently extricated my hand from his lingering grip. "It's nice to meet you too, Tony," I replied, sizing him up. He had a reputation around the office for being quite the ladies man. Rumor had it he had slept with all of the single women in his group and even some of the married ones. "I've heard a lot about you too."

He chuckled and replied, "It's all true!"

Just then, the hostess arrived to inform us that our table was ready. We excused ourselves, but at the last minute, I hesitated, then turned to Tony. "Would you care to join us for dinner?" I asked, feeling obligated to be polite.

Tony smiled again, making his dark brown eyes twinkle goldenly, then declined. "I am terribly sorry, Angie, but I have dinner plans already. I'm waiting for my date to arrive as we speak. If you are free later this evening, perhaps we can have a nightcap?"

I stared at him, thinking about what he'd just said. I was afraid I had given him the wrong idea. I wasn't hitting on him. I was just trying to be polite. I felt a warmth spreading up my neck and cheeks and knew I must be blushing. I decided not to make a big deal out of it. Since he was turning down my offer anyway, and there was no chance in hell I would meet him later, I lied and playfully turn on the charm.

"Sure, that would be wonderful," I said, giving him a smile and slight wink. It felt great to be flirting with such an attractive man, especially when I knew what he didn't know: it was only teasing and would never go anywhere. Somehow, that made it less real, which made it safe in my mind.

"What room are you in?" he asked, looking into my eyes intently.

I heard myself answer before my brain even registered the question. "527," I replied, immediately regretting it. I quickly added, "I'm sharing a suite with Sandy."

His eyebrows lifted slightly, and he nodded. "Well, if my date ends early, I may stop by for that nightcap."

I decided my mouth had gotten me into enough potential hot water, so I decided not to add to it by speaking more. I smiled, nodded and joined Sandy at our table.

"What the heck was that about?" she asked, looking past me at the bar, no doubt watching Tony.

"Oh," I said, my face blushing more, "I made the mistake of trying to be polite and invited him to join us for dinner. He said already has a date, but he suggested he might be free for a drink later. Like I'm going to do that."

"Tony Castellucci, the Italian Stallion?" she said laughing, "You do realize he's the biggest man-slut in the company, don't you?"

"Is he that bad?" I asked, giggling, "I'd heard some rumors, but I mean, I don't work as close to him as you do."

"What have you heard?" she asked, leaning over the table with a conspiratorial grin on her face, "Spill it!"

"Just that he's had sex with every single woman in your group," I said, sipping my Cosmo, "And almost every married one."

"Well, that's partially true," she said, raising her menu to block her face.

I reached out, pulled her menu down, and asked, "Which part is true?"

She stared at the menu, "The first part about having banged all the single women in our department. We make bets about how long it will take him to get any new girl in the sack."

I didn't realize the rumors were that accurate. I turned over my shoulder and stared at Tony. He smiled at me and raised his glass of whiskey. I quickly turned away. Sandy was trying not to giggle.

"Well, I'm safe since he leaves the married women alone," I said, lifting my menu to choose my dinner.

"Why do you say that?" Sandy asked.

"You said the first part was true," I began, noticing branzino on the menu. "That means the part about Tony having sex with almost all of the married women wasn't true, right?"

She shifted in her seat and covered her face with the menu again.

"Good evening, ladies," an attractive, young server named Janice said, interrupting our conversation. "I see you already have cocktails. Do you want to order another or maybe a bottle of wine?"