No Talking, All Moaning 03

Info
It's time again to give your sexy imagination a workout...
114 words
4.81
19.2k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm back for more, you sexy woman? I love it!

As with the previous two, this is just my aching hungry moans with a few choice expletives peppered in here and there, but no narrating, no roleplaying, no descriptive language... just the sounds you'd be hearing if you were actually here with me, doing whatever it is you're imagining doing as you listen to my grateful fucking pleasure...

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab on my profile for descriptions of my upcoming work here, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I can see your throbbing fat cock and eat it, I’m soooo soaked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. Seriously, you are a gem. I just found you a couple days ago and I am hooked. This one had me whimpering with pleasure so fast by the end I’d lost count of how many orgasm I’d had. Your voice is amazing. Please keep making content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I tried listening to other men. You are the gold standard. The others range from boring to infantile to cringy. Nothing even compares to your audio.

Ladies, stop telling yourself that liking praise is a kink. It isn’t. It’s normal! We are supposed to want to please each other! Singer is better at this than the majority of men. This is the standard they should be holding themselves to. We are so used to being used or using sex as a tool that a tiny positive comment has us soaking our panties. We deserve to be praised! We are sexy and amazing!!

FYI if I had read a comment like this a few months ago I’d have thought that the woman writing it must be thin and gorgeous. I’m not. Singer has changed my life. Honestly. He has made me believe in my own worth. I deserve pleasure. I finally talked to my husband about it. My marriage is transforming. Much more communication, praise, and general anytime foreplay. And delicious sex! This is what we all deserve. You deserve love and pleasure. You are good.

And Singer, you are still hot AF! Request: something growly and whimpering. I love low growls and begging whimpers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't even make it halfway through. my legs are trembling rn

SoftChaosSoftChaosover 1 year ago

Just you enjoying your toys and giving us this delicious sound of you enjoying, Singer you have done it again and all I could imagine is me riding you , edging you and finally giving you your release.

Thank you sweet Singer!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
More Stories