No Talking, All Moaning 05

Info
Your imagination turns me on so fucking much...
223 words
4.64
16.7k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, it's always a treat to make these ones for you...

I know that you go out of your way so wonderfully often to show appreciation for my over-active sexual imagination, and I'm positively honoured by it every time. But I really, really love having the chance to let *your* imagination take centre stage for a while. I love wondering what deliciously naughty things run through your head as you listen to my juicy wet cock being pumped and stroked by my tight slippery toy for you...

So once again, here's the sounds of my moaning, grunting, whimpering pleasure as I work my aching appreciative hardness with this toy and imagine it was you instead. As with the previous installments, there's no narration or specific descriptions of anything - the only words you'll hear me sneak in here and there are my ravenously hungry words of encouragement as you work whatever magic you're imagining on me, just the way you want to, until this stiff needy cock explodes nice and fucking hard for you...

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Luv hearing you stroke that juicy wet cock, a real turn on for me. The wetter the better:)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’ve never commented before but I had to for this because holy crap… this one got me. I’m normally a late night, under the sheets, privacy of my bedroom kind of gal otherwise I don’t get off, but I was thinking of you while at work and had to have a sneaky listen on my break. First time checking out an ‘all moaning’ one of yours.

My god I came multiple times in the bathroom stall… when I thought I was done you gave me another reason to go again. I found it hard to stifle my own moans 🫢 Your voice throbbed through my head for the rest of the day… saving this one hehe. Thank you thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just when I thought it couldn't get better you started asking for more and I damn near came in my scrubs. Lucky is the woman that gets to make those sounds come out of you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I wish I could hear this in my ear while you pound me from the back and squeeze my throat 🤤 crush me with your weight and fuck me with a fistful of hair, YES!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love these. Thank you baby. I love the sexy sounds you make when I smooth my hands slowly down your sides and cradle your big heavy balls in my palms. You are so wonderfully responsive to my touch.

This one is especially fun.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
A Grateful Cumpilation 06 Another collection of the orgasms you make possible.in Audio
More Stories