No Tan Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meant that, too. That aching sadness, that emptiness, that nothingness inside me that left my lying in my bed staring at the ceiling, my mind a grey blank, that was all gone now. All gone, and I knew who'd pushed it away, who'd pulled me back up from that abyss I'd been slowly sinking into, and he was here, with me, holding me close under the warm winter sun, and without him, with me, holding me, I knew I'd sink back down and it wasn't just a teenage crush, I knew that, coz that's what my old boyfriend had been, and now I knew the difference.

But still, I had no intention of rushing in headlong.

"I love you, Dave," I said, kissing his chest, breathing in the scent of him under that sun. "I love you, and I know what you want, and I know what I want, but it's a big decision. I need to be sure. I need to be very very sure."

"It's a huge decision," Dave said, kissing my forehead as he held me. "I want you to stay with me, Jenny, or at least I want us to stay together. I want that so much, but I don't want you making a rushed decision that you'll regret later. You're only eighteen, and I know you're right, you can't rush into this, and I don't want to rush you. I don't want to push you. If you stay with me, if we keep this going, I want it to be because that's what you want too, Jenny, and you take all the time you need to decide if that's what you want. I'm not going anywhere."

He smiled, fingers brushing down my back. "You're with me here and now, we've got weeks together, and I can't ask for more than that." One hand stroked my back, massaged away the tension.

"Seriously, Jenny. You take all the time you want to decide. It's got to be your decision, and if you want to go home and you want me with you, I'll go with you or if you decide it's too much and you want to end this at the end of summer, it's your decision, and I'll respect whatever you decide."

He hesitated. "I love you, Jenny, but in the end, you need to do what's best for you, I know that and I want you to do that, and if that means going home to your parents, I'll support you because I love you."

"Dave," I said, my voice muffled by his chest, because I was kissing his lovely muscles. "I love you, I know I do, and I know what I want, and that's you, but I just need to be sure." I looked up at him, smiling. "We've got all this winter, and then spring and summer together if that's what you want. I'm not going anywhere either, nowhere but with you if you want me, and I'll tell you when I'm sure."

I hesitated, but I had to say it. "Or if I'm not."

"Of course that's what I want, Jenny," he said, his lips brushing mine, and his eyes said that yeah, he really wanted that, and when I melted against him, holding him as tight as I could, pressing myself against him, I knew there was something else he wanted.

Something that I wanted too.

I shrugged my bikini top off, smiling as he watched me peel those two black triangles off my breasts. Slowly. Reaching out and dropping my bikini top on the other seat.

"You're driving," I said, looking down, watching my nipples engorge, feeling them ache. Liking the way he looked, and his eyes seemed to draw my strength from me, leaving me limp and hot and breathless.

"She's on auto-pilot now," he said, cutting the power back, the rpm's dropping, 'No Tan Lines' slowing, coming down off that plane. His hand reached out past me and flicked something up on the panel with all the instruments and things above his head.

"And the warning 'll go off if radar picks up anything close enough." He said all that without tearing his eyes from me, and I didn't move. I stood there watching my breasts quiver with the motion of 'No Tan Lines' over the small waves.

"You're doing that on purpose, aren't you?" he said, and I could see that physical reaction. That hard bulge inside his shorts, growing, engorging, sending shivers through me.

"I'm not doing anything," I murmured, standing there. "But I will be soon," I added, standing between his legs as 'No Tan Lines' steered herself slowly across the azure blue of the sunlit Atlantic. My eyes looked into his as my hands unfastened his shorts and tugged at them.

He lifted himself, helping me drag them down to his knees, then off, discarded on the deck, and he was naked, exposed, rigidly hard, and now I looked down at him. The sight of him, his rigid cock, his balls, that sight took my breath away, so that I moaned softly. I moaned, and I sank to my knees on the deck of the flybridge before him, taking him in one hand, guiding him to my mouth, my lips parting, kissing the tip, wetting my lips with my tongue.

I looked up at him as I kissed the tip of his cock, and he was looking down at me, watching me. Our eyes met, he smiled, his fingers brushed my hair back from my face, and he sucked his breath in and shuddered on the seat as I parted my lips, slid them slowly downwards over his cockhead, my tongue tasting him as I took him into my mouth, as far as I could, slowly.

"Jenny," he groaned. "Jenny..."

"Mmmmmm," I hummed, swallowing, tasting him, moving my mouth on him and now my head bobbed in a slow steady rhythm, my heart pounding, my body tingling with excitement. Already I wanted him on me, in me, taking me and I was wet. Hot and wet and slippery-ready for him as my hand stroked him gently, my other hand balancing myself as 'No Tan Lines' drove herself through the calm blue seas.

Lifting my mouth from him, I smiled, rubbing his saliva-wet cock across my face. "I love you, Dave," I murmured, taking him in my mouth again, slowly, enjoying that arch of his back, the involuntary movements as I took his cock deep in my mouth, sliding my lips down until he touched my throat, and my hand was wet with my own saliva as I stroked him.

"Jesus, Jenny, come up here, love."

His hands drew me up until I was standing, and we were both naked. I stood there, melting as he leaned forward a little, his mouth taking one breast, engulfing it, his tongue teasing and drawing at my nipple. My hands held his head as he alternated, first one breast, then the other, sucking and teasing and tugging at my aching nipples, and I held his head to me, pushing one breast at him, into his mouth, moaning softly.

My butt. His hands kneaded my butt lightly, and I was wet. So wet. Trickles of wetness on my inner thighs and one of his hands discovered that, explored the evidence of my excitement, teased my labia and we both knew I was ready for him.

"Up here," he said. "Sit on me, Jenny." His hands drew me closer, lifting me and positioning me so that I straddled him as he sat in the helmsman's seat, both his hands under my butt, easily holding my weight, my legs hanging over the armrests to either side, and I was spread wide for him, waiting.

"Dave," I moaned, my hand clasping him, guiding him as he slowly lowered me, and we were both looking down, both watching as I guided his cockhead to my entrance. Huge, swollen, hard, his cockhead filled that gap between my inner thighs, and I wondered again how he could possibly fit inside me. He had, I knew that, but looking at him, looking at that huge shaft, it seemed almost impossible.

"Ohhhh." One hand on his shoulder, I balanced myself as his cockhead brushed against me, and my other hand moved him, rubbing him against me, my labia parting around him and the sheer pleasure of that slippery friction took all my strength from me.

"Ohhhhh." His hands lowered me onto him, his cockhead sliding up inside me, filling me, pressing against the inner walls of my channel. Still watching, still looking, his shaft stretched me around his girth, and there was a double pleasure there. Sensation and sight, seeing him jutting rigidly upwards to where he penetrated me, and his hands lowered me onto him with delicate precision. Raising me a little, lowering me further, sliding me down onto him and it was so different like this.

The warm summer air flowed across my naked skin, sweat sheened me, my hand left him, and now I clutched at his shoulders with both hands, balancing myself as he raised and lowered me, his cock almost all inside me now, huge and hard, my moans mere choked off little groans of exquisite surrender as he moved to possess me completely.

"Ugghhhhh." One final lowering slide and I was seated on him, his cockhead high inside me as I slowly sagged forward, my head resting against him, arms around him, his. All his. "Dave," I moaned, my arms wrapped around his neck, my legs hanging over the armrests, held in his arms, pressed against him, impaled on his cock, shuddering with the pleasure of his taking as I looked over his shoulder at No Tan Lines wake streaming out white behind us. "Ohhhhhh Dave... Dave."

"You're mine, Jenny Dao," he breathed, his hands rubbing sunscreen over my shoulders, my back, my butt as his cock stretched me everywhere inside. "You're mine... you're all mine, my little love."

"Am I?" I moaned, squeezing him inside, sobbing wordlessly at that exquisite friction. "Am I really your love?"

"Yes," he said, very simply, and the honesty and truth of that one word reverberated through me. "Yes, you're my love, Jenny Dao. I love you more than anything else in this world."

"Are you sure I'm not too young for you," I moaned, my toes curling as his cockhead reached high inside me, and I was stretched around his girth as his hands urged me down on him. Firmly down, and inside me, he reached even higher, deeper, impossibly, irresistibly deeper, and I was his. I knew I was his, and I wanted to be his more than anything I'd ever wanted in my life, and I was afraid, too. Afraid that he really would think that I was too young for him.

"You're far too young for me," he groaned, his hands lifting me a little, then lowering me so that I slid down on him and he reached impossibly high inside me all over again.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, arms around his neck, clutching at him helplessly as his hands on my hips urged me further down onto him, and he'd gently impaled me all over again, and straddling him as I was, my arms hanging over the armrests, I was helpless, completely at his mercy, and I loved it.

"You're too young for me, but I love you all the same, Jenny," he groaned, and I smiled because I could feel that shudder of pleasure as he spoke reverberating through me. His hands slid down, under my butt, lifted me, eased me down, gripping me and urging gravity to complete its work, and it did.

"Ohhhhhh." I clung to him as my channel spasmed on him, clutching at him where he was inside me, long and hugely hard, stuffing me full so high inside. So full, and I still found it hard to believe how big he felt inside me. How it seemed like he was reaching my heart, impaling me on his solid shaft of maleness. "I love you, Dave," I groaned, squirming on him, all my weight forcing me down on him and I was pressed against him where we joined, stretched around his girth, my legs hanging over the armrests on either side, spread wide.

Held wide. Held on him.

There for him, and my mind was a feather, a cloud, fluffy and light as cotton candy, without thought, without anything except him, holding me, under me, inside me, and I slowly leaned in towards him, arms around his neck, breasts pressed against his chest, his body naked and hard against me, chin resting on his shoulder, looking blindly out at our wake.

"I love you," I whispered, knowing it was true, knowing I did, knowing I was his. "I love you."

My teeth nibbled delicately at his neck. His hands gripped me firmly, moved me on him as 'No Tan Lines' ran across a series of small waves, and her impact as she crashed through each wave juddered me on Dave's cock. Exquisite sensations as I moved on him, moved by those reverberations, rippling on his cock, my sex sliding on him as 'No Tan Lines' motion forced me down on him, lifted me, forced me down again. And again. And again.

"Oh god, I can't believe how you fit inside me," I moaned. "You're so big."

"Big? You fit me like a glove," he groaned, shuddering as my sex spasmed on him, and oh god, it was so good as his hands moved me and I did my best to help him, raising and lowering myself on him at the dictates of his hands.

"Do me," I moaned, sliding on him, up, down, out, in. In all the way, until I was seated on him, and then his hands slid to my hips, gripped me and pulled me down hard as he pushed up from beneath me so that he touched something high inside, and his thumb reached across and brushed my clitoris, strummed my clitoris where it protruded, swollen with my excitement, and his sudden unexpected touch took me from that edge I was riding and sent me over the edge in an instant.

My sex spasmed on him as those golden waves of pleasure overwhelmed me, so that I clutched at him and sobbed blindly as his hands continued to move me, his cock filling me again and again with rigid hardness, his hands moving me, rising, sinking, filling me, possessing me, on and on and on.

"Ohhh... ohhhh... ohhhh." My sobs and cries streamed out in our wake as his strength held me on him, lifting, lowering, sliding up inside me and I wanted him. I wanted to climax on him again as my excitement continued. I wanted his culmination inside me as he took me.

"Please," I sobbed, trying now to move myself as well, muscles straining. "Oh please... please..."

"Jenny," he groaned. "Jenny," and he was moving me harder. Faster. His thumb found me, my back arched, I cried out again and again, shuddering as he bright that golden wave that'd been building inside me crashing down on me again, sweeping me up and away in helpless surrender to my own pleasure.

Afterwards, after he'd finished, after he'd brought me to my culmination yet again, after I'd clung to him, moaning and sobbing as I'd drowned in those golden waves washing through me, sweeping me away in a paroxysm of pleasure, crying out helplessly as he continued to take me, as he continued to move me gently on him, as he continued to move in me until he'd reached his own throbbing culmination of spurting heat and wetness inside me, he'd lifted me and carried me and placed me gently on the wide sunbed before the helmsman's station.

He'd lain there with me, close to me, his body hard against mine, letting 'No Tan Lines' drive herself onwards through the sparkling blue pelagic sea. Lying held in his arms, warmed by the sun, warmed by his love, I inhaled the scent of him. Sweat and semen, the scent of our love, the salt tang of the open sea, and that slightly perfumed sunscreen, and I was sure about what would happen now.

I was here for the next seven months, and I wasn't going home to Minnesota at the end of summer. I was eighteen now, and Dave loved me, and I loved him. I was staying here with him. I'd live with him on his boat. I could finish twelfth grade here, go to College here. He'd told me he'd look after me, he'd care for me, he loved me. Maybe it'd be hard to explain to my parents, but they'd be here in Spring, or I'd take him north to meet them. If I hadn't been in hospital, I'd be leaving home for College somewhere at the end of August anyhow, and I hoped my parents would understand.

Auntie Suzy would. She'd met Dave. She knew him. She'd help me with my parents, she'd support me, I was sure of that. Maybe it'd be embarrassing for Dave, shacked up with a twelfth grader finishing High School, but who cared. Not me. I was so sure that it'd all work out, and I wanted it to. I hoped it would. Maybe it wouldn't, and we'd talk about that too, and what I'd do if it didn't. I knew Dave would be cool about that. I knew now what he wanted, and that was what was best for me.

He'd support me in whatever I decided, I knew that too, and we had plenty of time to talk about everything. Two weeks together in the Bahamas to start with, and I was almost sure already. Seven months before I had to decide whether to go home or not? That'd give me time to be very sure I wasn't just being impetuous, doing something I'd regret later. Seven months together, day and night, and we had a few weeks now, and I was sure I'd know if this wasn't right by the time we returned, but here, now, in this moment, it felt so right. I smiled, because my hand had found him and he was stirring, growing, and did my touch alone do that to him?

I opened my eyes, and he was lying there beside me, propped up on one elbow, looking down at me, watching me, smiling as I stroked him slowly. Very very slowly, savoring that engorgement, savoring that increasing rigidity and hardness, my breathing quickening as me excitement and anticipation grew, drawing out the moment, knowing we had all the time in the world.

"I love you, Dave Prentice," I said, and I did, from the ends of my toes to the tips of my ears and everywhere in between, and in that moment I made my decision, and I didn't need seven months. I didn't need two weeks. All I needed was about two seconds. "I love you, and I'm staying here with you."

"Really?" he said, and he looked a little stunned.

"Really," I said. "I decided."

"I love you, Jenny," he breathed, and his lips brushed mine as his cock engorged and hardened in my hand. He looked down. We both looked down at my hand, holding him. Stroking him slowly. Stroking him as he hardened and thickened and elongated and readied himself to possess me.

"I want you now, Jenny," he said, very softly, not demanding, simply sharing his desire for me.

"Take me," I murmured, knowing I was ready to take him inside me. Just a look and a touch and I was so ready, sliding up and onto him, and as he held my butt with both hands and nudged his cockhead inside me, the hot summer sun beat down on my back, my butt, the backs of my thighs, and I moaned as he slid up inside me, filling me, and I knew he was what I wanted.

Everything I wanted.

I knew one other thing too.

When I took him back to Minnesota to meet my parents and my family, whenever that was, and I didn't think it'd be too long, because I'd have to tell Mom and Dad, I'd be going back with a beautiful golden tan. Everywhere, because as long as nobody else was in sight, and we were out at sea on 'No Tan Lines', I wasn't wearing my bikini. I wasn't wearing anything. No, it was no tan lines for this girl, and Dave was going to love that too, I knew, because he'd look at me and know I was his whenever he wanted me. I'd tell him that, too, when we talked.

Afterwards.

Because in this moment, there was no talking, there was only love. Love, and his body, and mine, moving together. Joined together, one, my love shared with him. My breath shared with his. Everything of mine his, and his mine, and we were one, joined, and he was irrevocably part of me now, and with him inside me, I was whole.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, again and again as he moved, resting my head on his shoulder, limp and hot and wet on him as he eased himself in and out, slowly, his hands holding me as he moved beneath me, so that I shuddered with the sheer pleasure of his possession.

I moaned and sobbed and clung weakly to him as he took me, as he made love to me, as his body and his caresses brought me closer and closer to that oneness that would overwhelm us both. My love for Dave, his love for me, our love possessed us and swept us up and carried us away. A love that was as deep and endless as the sparkling blue waves over which 'No Tan Lines' carried us onwards. Onwards across that beautiful sparkling Caribbean blue, onwards on our voyage of love.

Afterwards, long afterwards, he stirred beneath me. "I better get us moving faster if we're going to reach Nassau this evening," he said.

"We're not in a hurry, are we?" I asked, not opening my eyes. "What's the weather forecast?"

"Like this for the next couple of days," he said.

"Is there anywhere close we can stop at? Anywhere with no one else around?" Now I opened my eyes. He was looking up at me. I smiled, stretched on him, enjoying his eyes gazing up at me, his hands resting on me, the liquid emissions, that evidence of his love for me, of his taking of my body, pooled inside me, seeping thickly from me as I lay on him. How was it that a few short days and I was no longer embarrassed by a man seeing me naked? No longer embarrassed by being naked with him, his to touch and caress and explore however he desired.