No Thanks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mezmerald
Mezmerald
39 Followers

"He's been having such a tough time," Winny said with a sniffle, "he turned 18 three months ago and he needed a job. Big Joe has worked here for 20 years and the owner is his best friend. Little Joe grew up in this place and the owner made sure he went through the classes, for free, to get his car salesman's license. This will be his first sale in the two months he's been working here."

Blaze had suspected the reason he didn't try to approach him was that he felt like he didn't have a chance and now he understood why. He was damn glad he decided to approach the young man.

"Thank you, Winny, I appreciate you telling me that." Blaze said in a soft voice. "I should get back out there for when they get back, I have a feeling it may be more than the 4 we already want." Blazed gave a warm smile that Winny returned and headed back onto the lot just as the three of them pulled up. Walking up to the driver side, Randall rolled down his window.

"What do you think of it?" Blaze asked, taking in their smiles and the distinctive smell of cum.

"It's awesome!" Tommy replied from the passenger seat as he watched Blaze sniffing the air. Fuck.

"That's great." Blaze looked into the back seat at Little Joe who looked slightly dazed. "We'll take two of these as well Little Joe." Blaze said with a smile. Little Joe perked up and started thanking them over and over as Randall and Tommy began to protest. He told them they needed to pick their colors or he would while over their mind link he playfully threatened to use his Alpha voice with a chuckle. Deciding it was no use, Randall went for black and Tommy chose the one they were test driving.

"Why don't you go on ahead inside Little Joe and get the ball rolling on all this and we will be inside in a moment." Blaze said with a smile. "You do remember everything we want, correct?" He added.

"4 Toyota Camry LE's in blue, red, green and white, plus the two Honda Passport Elites in black and this one we test drove." he said with a smile and Blaze nodded. He watched Little Joe get out of the back and took in his disheveled appearance.

"Might want to tuck your shirt back in." Blaze offered quietly and Little Joe blushed furiously as he averted his eyes tucking his shirt back in.

"Thanks." Little Joe said and hurried inside.

"Seriously you two!" Blaze admonished as soon as Little Joe was out of earshot. "What did you two do to that boy?" he asked accusingly.

Randall and Tommy exchanged frantic looks till Blaze started cracking up. The tense moment passed and they joined in with their Alpha.

"Seriously though, tell me, what do you do?" Blaze asked as he took some deep breaths.

"Well, we kind of, um, blew him together in the back seat." Randall said as he licked his lips causing Tommy to moan. "We didn't get off ourselves cause' we knew we needed to get back here in a decent amount of time before they thought we skipped town." Their arousal was thick in the confined cabin of the vehicle and Blaze knew once they were back home they'd be fucking.

"How the hell did you guys go from test drive to sucking cock?" Blaze asked incredulously.

"Well, he was so cute in the backseat and we kept telling him as much." Randall said shrugging. "Told him he was our Little Joe and his daddies were taking him for a ride. He said if we pulled over he had something to show his daddies in the back seat."

"Went from there and the rest is history as they say."

"Daddies huh?" Blaze asked as he smirked.

"Daddies as fuck." Tommy said as he fist bumped with Randall.

"Yeah, and his dick is huge!" Tommy's eyes got wide. "He had to be at least 9 inches and thick, right babe?" he asked Randall who nodded his head in agreement. "Kept saying he's never done this before with guys but we knew he was a virgin both ways. Didn't think we'd actually pull over and make good on his offer. Loved to call us 'daddy' and you should have seen his face when Randall deepthroated him and I rubbed his asshole." Tommy gave his best impression of the face he made and the three of them broke out laughing.

It wasn't very common among Lycans to have an open sexual relationship, but Randall and Tommy did and they made it look effortless. It had to be a joint decision, one mate couldn't decide it for both of them. They either both wanted it or it didn't happen. Though the two rarely played separately it did happen on occasion, but they preferred to share their pleasure together. Blaze knew from the lust in their eyes they were yet done with Little Joe just yet.

"Come on, let's get inside before the kid thinks we ditched him." Blaze chuckled, shaking his head.

"Wait, look at this before we go in." Tommy said as he leaned over Randall to hand Blaze his phone. Looking down Blaze drew in a sharp breath as he looked at the picture on the screen. Little Joe's eyes were glazed over with lust as he looked down at Randall and Tommy licking the sides of his cock, his hands gripping the backs of their heads. They both looked so lecherous, Blaze felt his cock plumping. Tommy wasn't kidding, Little Joe had a thick uncut dick with bulging veins running its length. It jutted out perfectly straight from his crotch to stand on its own without being held. His foreskin still covered his glans completely even as hard as his cock looked and Blaze knew it would be a lot of fun to chew and tug on. Moving his eyes down Blaze admired Little Joe's full balls that hung above his crack, wondering if his pucker was a pink as he was imagining. He handed the phone back and told Tommy to text it to him and anymore they may take in the future because he needed something to beat off to till Caspian was here. Tommy chuckled and said sure and just as the two were getting ready to get out of the car, the smell of cum invaded Blaze's nostrils again but it was much stronger. He peered into the back seat and located the source.

"I think you guys missed some." Blaze teased as the two turned around to see a slowly drying puddle of cum. How Little Joe didn't get it on his pant leg getting out Blaze could only be chalked up to pure luck. For him or for the Alpha, he wasn't sure.

"That boy is anything but little and neither are his cum shots." Tommy laughed. "I don't have a napkin on me so I guess it will have to be licked up."

They both laughed but Blaze was quiet as he throbbed in his pants. There was something about that boy that turned him on and yet his wolf didn't complain. Whatever it was, Randall and Tommy felt it too. He couldn't place it but something felt so right about what he was about to do. The two mates watched their Alpha open the back door and stare down at the cum on the leather seat. There was a hunger in his eyes as he lowered his head and sniffed aggressively. Blaze lapped at it with his tongue drawing tortured groans from the two in the front seat as they watched him suck up all of Little Joe's cum from the leather. Instead of swallowing it, however, he told Randall and Tommy to lean towards him on their mind link. When they were close he moved forward and pushed some of the cum into each of their mouths with his tongue, then pressed their lips together. He savored the sweetness of Little Joe's cum as he watched his pack mates make out with so much passion he thought the car would combust. Looking past the two he saw three of the guys from before watching them make out, their erections straining against their slacks. With a smirk he tapped the two on the shoulder and told them to finish up later, they had cars to buy.

The process was shorter than Blaze thought it would be, he guessed buying 6 cars at once made him and his two pack mates VIPs and they moved heaven and earth to get the sale finalized. Blaze handed over his American Express Black card and Little Joe nearly floated away when he took it to the cashier. He was getting so many high fives and back pats from hi Once everything was done, they set up a day for delivery of the Camry's while Randall and Tommy would drive their Passport Elites off the lot. Before they left, Randall and Tommy traded phone numbers with Little Joe and Blaze had a feeling he would be seeing more of him soon. Much more he chuckled to himself.

The barbecue was supposed to be his big introduction to Caspian. It was why he stayed away, letting him mingle with everyone so that he could make a grand entrance. He had planned to literally sweep Caspian off his feet when he arrived, positive there was no way he would resist. Standing at 6 ft 1, he could be considered a towering 'muscle bear'. Not overly muscled but not flabby either and he liked how he looked. His size gave him an intimidating edge naturally, his Alpha side taking full advantage of it. He had a strong face with a square jaw and full pouting lips the color of red wine. His skin tone was naturally a deep tan, his bright golden brown eyes and dark hair made him the walking example of tall, dark and handsome.

He had the log mansion remodeled in the year previous to discovering Caspian and thank Luna for that. Though the mansion was nice beforehand, it was built in the late '70s and it needed a major style update. Everything was gutted and redone to Blaze's specifications. At the time he was casually seeing a male lycan named Nico, an adonis in the flesh. He was chiseled from head to toe, deeply tanned with bleach blond hair, full red pouting lips, light brown eyes and a perfectly straight nose. Blaze realized he was shallow and self centered quickly and he found himself missing the curves of his chubbier sexual companions, something Nico started very clearly disgusted him. When he started to try and take over the renovations to suit his tastes, Blaze knew he had to go. The guy wasn't his mate, a great fuck, yes, but he certainly wasn't going to imprint with him over it. Nico threw a fit as he was not accustomed to being thrown aside and tried to attack Blaze. If it were not for Arnold, Blaze would have killed him. Arnold negotiated for him to be punished and would oversee it so that Blaze didn't have to be near him. That was the last he saw of him.

This wasn't Blaze's main home, but it was the first one Caspian would set foot in and it looking luxurious would only help to win Caspian over. Blaze was more than pleased when Gorge told him how awestruck he was as he was shown around. The plan was paying off, he just had to make his appearance.

He had found out about Arnold's betrayal after Barlow had informed him over their link that he had pushed his way into the bathroom with Caspian. He had listened at the door, the unmistakable sounds and smells of sex coming from the other side. Blaze was furious and ordered him to wait out of sight for Arnold and bring him to the sentencing room. He wanted to have Barlow separate them immediately, but that would have served nothing but frighten his mate and he couldn't do that. Arnold would be punished for his treason soon enough.

Arnold came out first and was ordered to surrender and follow. He complied but as they made their way down the stairs into the labyrinth, he sprang at Barlow. The two struggled and Barlow lost his footing sending the two of them crashing down the stairs with fangs bared. Fredrick rushed in and pulled the two of them apart, punching Arnold across the jaw, knocking him back. Taking no chances, he grabbed Arnold by the throat and squeezed, turning him quickly and placing him in a headlock. Happy he had subdued him enough, he asked his brother if he was alright. Nodding, Barlow backhanded Arnold, busting his lower lip.

"Oops, sorry about that Enforcer," Barlow sneered as Fredrick tightened his hold around Arnold's neck and laughed. "My hand just slipped on me, kinda like your clumsy feet that made us fall down those steps right?" He moved his face closer to Arnold's, his eyes glowing amber as he watched him struggle to breathe. Arnold nodded frantically and Fredrick loosened the headlock, Arnold drawing in deep breaths.

"Good. Now if you will behave yourself like a good dog we can get this over with." Barlow nodded and Fredrick pushed Arnold forward and they made their way to the sentencing room in silence.

Entering the chamber, Blaze was standing near a golden throne-like chair sat in front of a large tapestry bearing the Jones family crest. He wore a solid black spread collar Herringbone dress shirt that was tucked into a pair of dress pants. A black leather belt and pair of leather and suede loafers with small golden studs completed his look.

The chamber housed a multitude of devices used to inflict pain and terror to any member of the pack that stepped out of line. Making his way his seat, Blaze sat down. He began the Sentencing with Arnold chained up, questioned and beaten for his betrayal and defiance. He wanted Arnold to bleed, to hurt, to beg for forgiveness. If he wasn't his baby brother, he would be dead. The only thing that would satisfy his blood lust would be for him to submit and bare his neck, effectively lowering himself to the status of a submissive, even if just for a short moment.

The last thing he expected was for Caspian to walk into that Sentencing room to see Arnold like this, to see him like this. He knew he would look every bit the villain at that moment, his brother the helpless victim. Caspian wouldn't understand and he didn't have time to make him. Furious that Caspian blocked his scent, he used his telepathic link to Meryl commanding she summon Doomguard to perform the extraction and binding spell immediately. She succeeded just before Caspian could unleash his abilities on him. He still felt a pang of horrible guilt for physically harming him. It was impulsive and violent, very much unlike the Alpha. He was by nature calm, fair and calculating. This entire situation morphed him into someone he didn't recognize. He wished like hell he could take it back.

With his final warnings to his brother to stay away from his mate, he left the chamber with Caspian unconscious in his arms. After making his way through the labyrinth and up the stairs of the main house, he walked through a pair of ornate double doors into a bedroom he planned to eventually share with him. He gently laid him down on the end of the king-sized bed, removing Caspian's shorts and shoes before going to the headboard and pulling the white with gold striped comforter back. He scooped up Caspian and laid him down, making sure his head was supported with enough pillows before covering him. Blaze softly stroked Caspian's face as he prayed silently to Luna to help him find a way to fix this. He knew if there was any chance of saving their relationship, he would have to know the truth. Pressing a soft kiss to Caspian's forehead Blaze went back to see to the rest of the pack that still remained for the barbecue. When the rain started pouring Blaze used the mental link he shared with his pack to tell them that anyone who wanted to go home, could. Most did but there were still some pack members downstairs and since he didn't know when Caspian would wake up, he asked them to head home as well. Watching the last of them leave he sensed Caspian was awake and felt his intense anxiety. He instinctively went to his mate but before he could open the bedroom door, Meryl had stopped him with an urgent issue that couldn't wait. The Alpha was agitated by being stopped from seeing his anxious mate but knew that Meryl wouldn't have interrupted without a good reason. Muttering curses he followed her to the Labyrinth wishing he was holding his mate.

____

"Perhaps you're right." Blaze said as he snapped back from his memories.

The sudden boom of Blaze's voice after such a long gap of speaking caused Meryl to slightly jump. She really needed to put some more stuff in here to dampen down this echo she thought as she moved closer to the Alpha.

"Though that creature has some sort of link to him, perhaps it's not him at all but something he manifests to escape. He could lose control of it, hell it could have killed him along with the others for all we know. He never did show up within the vision which made me think it was perhaps him. I can't risk everyone's lives Meryl, whatever this thing might be, it was clearly powerful enough decimate all of us, even on our own sacred ground."

Meryl took in everything Blaze had said, feeling a pull in the pit of her stomach that something wasn't right about all this. She had sensed that something was off from the moment Aarav had told her what he saw. She had to show Blaze, it was her duty to warn him of threats, but it seemed far too convenient that now was the time it surfaced. Never before had the Seer encountered it while peering into the future. She couldn't recall ever seeing Aarav so wiped out after a vision either. When she first spoke with him, he was full of energy and made no mention of death, only destruction. Something about all of it felt manufactured to her, but why? Who would be able to pull something like this off and to what end? Especially under her very watchful eye.

Feeling it would be disloyal to the Alpha not to speak up, Meryl told Blaze exactly what her intuition was telling her. Long moments passed before Blaze turned on his heels and walked out of the room abruptly and Meryl ran after him to catch up. Once outside, she pressed another sequence of runes to seal the door. Turning around she saw Blaze leaning against the cool stone wall of the corridor with his arms crossed. He lifted his right hand up to touch his temple with his index and middle finger, signaling her to use their private link. After a nod of acknowledgment, he tucked his arm back across his chest.

'There's only one person I know that would benefit from planting a vision like that.' Blaze growled through their link.

'Your brother would never-'

'And yet you knew instantly who would benefit.' Blaze interrupted. Meryl nodded and went silent.

'I trust you, Meryl. You have never been wrong before when it comes to your intuition. We may have a potential traitor and usurper among us. There are only several more hours till the full moon tonight, and I planned to ask Caspian to mate with me under it, but until we find out what's really going on, it will have to wait.'' The anger in Blaze's voice a long since faded, replaced by sadness.

'I will not fail you Alpha and I swear on my life I will discover whoever is behind this, you have my word.' Meryl bowed and shimmered from sight.

Blaze needed to talk to Caspian and tell him the truth, just like he had planned before everything went to hell. He knew to get Caspian to listen, let only believe him, was going to be nearly impossible. He wasn't a prisoner per se, but he was completely powerless and that alone would make him feel as such. He knew what he had to do to gain his trust and prove to him he wasn't the enemy. Pressing the runes in sequence the door opened again and he walked swiftly to the pedestal, picking Doomguard out of the air where it floated. Turning quickly he left the room, resealing it from the outside, tucking the orb into his messenger bag. Lost in his thoughts Blaze was completely unaware of the figure watching him from the shadows as he headed for his mate.

Mezmerald
Mezmerald
39 Followers