No Trespassing Ch. 03

Story Info
Installment 1 – Rules and Training.
9.2k words
4.24
1.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Comments

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The series starts as lesbian nonconsent/reluctance. A lesbian goes off the grid for vacation. She seeks shelter from a storm at what is assumed to be a seldomly used cabin but is caught when the owner shows up unexpectedly. The years of suppressing her submissive tendencies bubble to the surface as she is forced to accept punishment for trespassing and settling the tab for staying in the cabin.

If this is offensive to you, please find another story. If you read on, please enjoy and comments are always welcome.

Installment 1 - Rules and Training

The branches from the trees tore at my skin as I raced through the woods. I ran like my life depended on it. Something sinister and dark surrounded me and I couldn't find my way out. Everywhere I turned it was dark. Where was the sun?

My body was slick with sweat and my joints ached, feet sore from the rocks and brambles. I wasn't sure what I was running from. Exhausted from the flight, I collapsed to the ground.

The impact against the rocks jolted me awake. My breath came in short puffs as I listened for any sound indicating where I was. I squinted my eyes open. The room was quiet and dark.

This wasn't my bed, my place. It confirmed my worst fears. I wasn't alone and the ache in my shoulders and my throbbing pussy was real.

The events from the previous day came rushing back at me. The hot blonde, the naked walk back through the woods by my cunt, the spankings, and the mortifying agreement.

My body felt heavy. It took all my energy to roll over onto my back.

"You're awake." The blonde nightmare leaned against the door jamb. "Feel better slut?"

The mountain of debt I'd agreed to pay came into sharp focus and I obediently replied, "Yes mistress."

Maybe if I behaved well she would keep her end of the bargain and set me free in four days. I shivered at how naturally I thought of her as my mistress.

"Thank you for letting me sleep, mistress."

"You're welcome." She started toward the bed, the robe slithered to the floor. Her long torso showed the muscles of working out a lot. Her biceps flexed when she ran a hand through her hair.

Damn, she was hot. Long, blonde, firm. I licked my lips waiting for her to get close enough to taste her.

"You have a lot of pussy licking to do to work off some of what you owe me," she said, straddling my chest. Her pussy already moist in anticipation. She pressed her hot warm center against my tits. Instinctively I arched up. She was practically dripping with excitement.

I rubbed my thighs together wondering if she'd let me get off too. I hadn't even touched her yet, and I wanted to beg for release.

She smelled fresh and sweet. I almost drooled and couldn't wait to taste her. She wiggled her hips from side to side coating my tits with her juices. She leaned forward, bracing her hands on either side of my head.

I lifted my head, sticking my tongue out.

"Eager little slut, aren't you?" She chuckled.

Her warm pussy lowered enough for my tongue to slide between the wet folds. "Go on, start working on your first payment."

Her long legs stretched down my body, pinning my arms against my sides. Apparently, I was to make her cum using only my mouth.

I whimpered in frustration, craving the full use of my hands to fuck her. I drew the tip of my tongue up along the inside of her thigh, over her shaved pubic bone and down the other side.

Her legs trembled as I slid my tongue slowly around her labia, but not quite inside. Teasing her like I would like any other lover. Slow and soft.

She rocked her hips back and forth as my tongue teased her wet folds. With more control than I thought I possessed, I pushed my tongue just inside her pussy. Her vaginal muscles grabbed me. I eased back out to nibble the soft swollen lips.

She moaned as I kept up a slow cadence of licking and nibbling. Her hips rocked gently, enjoying the ride.

"That's it cunt muncher...just like that."

Her muscles contracted in anticipation. She rose up just out of reach. Even when I lifted my head, I couldn't quite touch her. She wasn't going to cum quickly. I was going to have to work for it. I bobbed my head up and down to the best of my ability trying to tongue fuck her.

Her hips lowered and I lifted my head to kiss the puffy lips. Her juices dripped onto my face, and I craved more.

When her hot pussy drifted lower, I rubbed my face against her center. She spread her legs wider and lower. I rolled my head back and forth, enjoying the feeling of a hot slick pussy riding my face.

"Come on slut. Use that fucking little tongue to make me cum on your face." Her breath was ragged as she started fucking my face in earnest.

My cunt was wet, aching for the same attention my face was getting. I couldn't rub my clit, so I closed my legs, rubbing my thighs together in the hopes I could get myself off.

Mistress grabbed my hair, holding me still as she thrust her hips harder against my face.

"That's it slut. Fucking suck me."

I sucked harder. Flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue sending her over the edge. She didn't squirt, but she was giving me quite the facial.

The panting above me slowed as the first wave of her orgasm faded.

"I have to say you are one of the best cunt munchers I've ever had." She rose, allowing me to take a full breath of air.

Her wet pussy hovered over me as she swung around to face my feet.

I felt a slap on my right thigh.

"Open your legs slut! I didn't give you permission to closed them." She smacked one thigh then another.

My legs started to burn with each slap as I spread my legs wider, giving her complete access to my needy cunt. It wouldn't take much to make me cum.

Her glistening pussy hovered over me. I lifted my head to lick her labia, hoping to distract her from my disobedience.

In response she rose higher just out of reach of my tongue.

The first slaps on my cunt came as a shock. I concentrated on keeping my legs as wide as I could. It became harder with each slap. The burning between my legs only increased my desire to cum.

"What did I tell you about your slutty legs?" She raised her hips and smacked my cunt with her hand.

"Sluts legs are to be opened at all times, mistress," I replied.

She sat on my face. Immediately I started licking her clit, feeling it grow. She rubbed against my face a couple of times before rising.

"What happens to sluts when they disobey?"

I inhaled a deep breath knowing what was coming. "Sluts are to be punished at the time of infraction mistress."

She slapped my cunt twice, harder than the previous slaps before, dropping back down. Mistress setup a cadence of rubbing my face with her pussy twice, lifting, smacking my cunt twice then repeating.

I lost track of how many times mistress smacked me. My cunt was on fire, but it was also begging for release. I wondered if I could cum from a pussy spanking.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, her hips thrust down at a quicker cadence and the spanking stopped.

"Oh, yes, fuck...slut. That's it. You like this? Me fucking your face til I cum? Spanking your disobedient cunt?" She rubbed her pussy hard against me until I thought I would pass out from lack of air.

I didn't attempt to answer her question as it was quite obvious, I was enjoying my position. Instead, I focused on keeping my tongue inside her slick hole so she could ride it.

A stinging sensation spread across my legs as she bent over, squeezing my thighs.

"Yes," she screamed as she came, slamming her palms down on my thighs again and again.

Heat rushed across my legs as I screamed into her pussy. My cunt ached for release.

Mistress exhaled, rolling off my very well used face.

I lay there catching my breath, wondering if I begged if she would allow me to finger myself. I hadn't ever want to cum as much as I did in this moment. Every nerve ending from my legs to my face was on fire.

"Well that take care of a couple bucks. Doesn't it slut?"

A couple bucks? She had to be kidding me. Instead, I agreed with a meek, "Yes mistress."

At this rate, there was no way I could get her off a few hundred times in a few months, much less a few days.

Mistress started toward the bathroom, turning to look at me at the last minute. "You going to behave slut? Or do I need to tie your hands and legs down

"I'll behave mistress," I replied, pressing my ass into the mattress hoping that I could keep that promise.

The few minutes laying on the bed seems like hours. I closed my eyes, gripping the sheets fighting the urge to rub my clit. God what I wouldn't give right now to cum. Just a little touch would do it. I wanted to impress her, show her I could be a good slut and obey orders, but the need between my legs grew.

I was wondering how long I could last, when I heard her laugh. "Fighting the urge to cum. So cute."

My mistress stood at foot of the bed. Her half smirk indicated she was enjoying me struggling to obey.

With all the willpower I could muster and hoping to impress her in any small way possible, I concentrated on keeping my legs open for her and relaxed my fingers.

"Five minutes." She tilted her head toward the bath. "Do you need supervision?"

I shivered. "No mistress."

The bright green eyes studied me as she slipped into the pink floral robe. "If I find you cannot control yourself, that'll be the last private time you get during your stay. Understood slut?"

"Understood mistress," I replied. I was determined to obey not just because it would please her, but I desperately didn't want to lose the few precious minutes of private time she'd grant me.

"Go on then. Kitchen in five. We'll need a hearty breakfast for the day ahead."

After freshening up, I made my way toward the kitchen. I wasn't one for walking around naked on a good day, but knowing she was clothed heighted my embarrassment with each step.

"Coffee?" mistress asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes mistress."

She poured a second cup and pushed it over the counter towards me.

"That," she pointed to my closed legs, "is the only bye you get for not standing properly. Another infraction will earn you five. The second time will result in ten. Third is fifteen, etc. Each day I'll reset the count to five."

My face turned bright red at the admonishment of being reminded, yet again, that my legs were to be open when standing, sitting, or kneeling. I quickly stepped my feet as far apart as comfortably possible.

"Sorry mistress."

"Always are, aren't you?"

"This is just," I cleared my throat, but didn't look away. "New to me mistress."

"You better start learning quickly, or you'll never get relief. Even if you miraculously manage to pay in full."

I wondered again how I could pay my debt back in a few days. Unless she really meant to keep me longer than the agreed upon time. It took another moment to realize the implied threat of not being allowed to cum unless I paid my debt in full. Surely, she wouldn't tease me for days on end and not allow me an orgasm or two.

"Slut?" She snapped. "Is there a problem?"

I wondered if she really wanted to know what I was thinking or if it was habit. Erring on the side of caution for the moment, I replied, "No problem, mistress."

"Good. Then I suggest you get breakfast started. It'll not cover any debts you owe since I'm providing the food, and I hadn't planned on feeding two. I'll just add that to your tab."

Without thinking I said, "But that's not fair."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Mistress," I added quickly. I knew I was walking on thin ice, but instinctually my negotiating skills kicked in. "You're already charging me for staying and most places include breakfast in their rate. Plus, guests don't normally cook. Those two factors should cover the food in the rate."

I resisted the urge to step back when moved forward. She was so close I could see the muscles in her jaw flexing.

Something inherently told me to maintain eye contact and not back down. I wondered what the punishment for standing my ground would be. Being too submissive would lead me to a darker place I never wanted to go back to again. Dropping my head or looking down would only show weakness in negotiations. I couldn't afford to have more added to my debt even if I was turned on.

"I don't believe you are in a position to bargain for anything trespasser." She hissed.

My heart fluttered. Had I had finally pushed her over the line? While she had shown she was firm and could be harsh with words, she hadn't lost control of her emotions up to this point.

The silence grew as she waited for me to flinch, but I didn't.

"Very well," she smirked. Was she enjoying the fact that I would stand up for myself?

"Breakfast is covered in your rate, but only thirty percent for lunch and dinner."

"Sixty percent."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Mistress."

"Forty."

"Fifty percent, mistress." The muscle memory of a good back and forth countering raced through my blood. I was good at my job and in the end, everything came down to a comprise that worked best for both sides.

The blonde woman watched me for a long moment as I waited in agonizing anticipation for her counter or acceptance.

"Fifty it is trespasser. Now, breakfast."

"Yes mistress. Thank you, mistress." I moved to get breakfast sorted as quickly as possible before she could change her mind.

Breakfast was a simple, but hearty fare of oatmeal topped with the granola I'd brought. I hoped she noticed that I was contributing even with my meager supplies. Even though she'd not planned to feed two, there were enough supplies to last a person a week, maybe more if rationed well.

Like the evening before, I laid out the table for one. The round wood table was big enough to seat four. But sluts don't eat with their mistresses. Instead, I ate standing with my legs spread and my back to her so she could admire my ass. The granite island was waist high and long enough to create a divider between the kitchen and the living room.

She didn't like me to fidget, and it took a lot of mental focus to stay still as the awkward silence stretched on for what seemed like forever.

The humiliation of standing naked and accessible to an attractive stranger only heighted my arousal. It was awkward knowing she was watching me and not saying anything. The oatmeal sat heavy in my stomach as I waited for her order to clean up.

"Have you ever had that lily white ass of yours trained?"

I almost choked on the last of my breakfast. "Uh, no." I cleared my throat. "No mistress."

The chair slid back across the wood floor making me jump. A few moments later, she came into my peripheral vision as she leaned on the left side of the counter, hands wrapped around the coffee mug. I kept my focus on the remnants in my bowl.

"A submissive little slut like you has never ever been trained to take it in the ass? How is that possible?"

"No mistress. No one - no - I had a girlfriend or two that stuck a finger in me like that, but no -" I stammered to halt.

"So, you have a virgin asshole?" She stepped so close I could feel her breath on my cheek.

"Yes mistress," I replied with a half-truth.

It had been so long and surely the few attempts at anal explorations, she'd not be able to tell I was lying. Or at least I hoped.

"Yes, what?"

My face grew hot as she prodded me into being specific about my answer. "Yes. I have a virgin asshole that has never been ass fucked, mistress."

"Interesting." She placed her mug on the counter. "Well, since we are finished breakfast, I think it's time to begin your ass training. You can clean up after. Come slut," she said, leading the way back toward the bedroom.

My heart raced, but I was no longer sure if it was from fear or anticipation. I couldn't believe how much my body wanted to take this tall blonde in my arms and fuck her silly. She oozed sex and confidence. As I followed her, I fantasized about running my fingers over her strong arms, feeling the muscles flex at my touch, and kissing her from head to toe.

"This morning we'll review how to setup for your ass training. I expect you to ask for training and prepare appropriately. Since you are a baby slut, I'll allow for two trainings a day. Morning and evening."

"What?" I stopped mid stride. "Mistress." I quickly added when she turned to face me.

The frown indicated she was displeased with me questioning her.

"Do you think you can handle more training?"

Hell, I wasn't sure I could handle one a day and she wanted to fuck my ass twice a day? "Um, no, no mistress. Twice a day seems like a good place for a baby slut to start. Mistress."

She smiled waving me forward. "So glad you agree. Now, open the top drawer."

I pulled open the drawer she indicated. Placed in a row evenly spaced on a white towel were three implements. A riding crop, a black leather flogger, and a leather paddle.

"I apologize for the lack of training tools, but as I've stated before, I was not prepared for slut training on this trip. I expect you to choose which training tool to use for the day. A different tool should be chosen each day. In this case, since we only have four days, you can use each tool at least once. On the fourth day, you can choose your favorite one."

The buzzing grew louder in my ears with each word. She wanted me not only to ask for her to train my ass, but to choose which tool to use for the training. The past threatened to have me expelling breakfast on the floor. But this was different. Somehow, somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew this was different.

"Choose or I will choose for you."

The small leather square of the riding crop looked like it might be the least likely to hurt. The longing between my legs grew as I reached out to pick up the crop. Maybe this would leave the least amount of damage on my ass. The paddle scared me, and I was going to leave that for last, hoping I could find a way of not feeling that against my skin ever.

"Good girl. Now. Open the next drawer down."

I squatted down and opened the second drawer swallowing a squeal. Four butt plugs of various sizes and materials were laid out as neatly as the training tools. Five bottles of unlabeled lubes stood on each side of the drawer.

"Choose a plug and a lube. I recommend the smaller one since you're a baby slut. We'll see if we can work up to the bigger ones later."

I steadied my hand as I picked up what she referred to as the smallest silicon plug. It looked much bigger than my ass could ever take. I closed the drawer and stood with my training supplies.

"Set them up on the nightstand. Then get on the bed on all fours."

Not wanting to displease her for any reason, I quickly complied. The last thing I needed was for her to decide my asshole could take the large metallic looking plug.

Longer fingers dug into my hips, tugging me back so that my knees were closer to the edge. "Open wider slut." She slapped the inside of my legs until they were as wide as I could spread them.

"Punishment for broken rules will be given by the training tool you select for your morning session. If you forget to carry your training tool, punishment will be given by a tool of my choice in the room in which the rule was broken. Questions slut?"

I shook my head, wondering how I came to be in this position, much less excited by the training about to take place. Nervousness tightened my stomach muscles. Could I really take the plug in my asshole? Would she use enough lube? Would she be gentle?