No Turning Back

Story Info
A journey into femdom continues.
1.7k words
4.7
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues.

Reading my previous submissions may help you appreciate what's about to take place next.

However, the story also stands on its own.

The shower was nearly over, but the real journey had not even begun.

He had never experienced anything even close to living out this lifelong fantasy. Being dressed and used as a plaything, a slave, to a beautiful and dominant woman was what he had always yearned for. And now he found himself under contract to do whatever he was told. At least, that's what he surmised, as he had been too excited to even read the contract he had signed just moments earlier.

As they exited the shower, she took a towel from the closet and handed it to him. He noticed the texture was soft and full, not at all what his rough towels felt like. She lifted one foot and then the other. He gently toweled her feet and legs as she turned her full and beautiful ass towards him. He wanted to cup each cheek with his bare hands. He had not been so moved by a woman's beautiful body ever! He continued to lightly and carefully pat her ass and he worked the towel between her legs as she parted them slightly to give him access. Up her toned and tight waist and back he moved, until he was at her shoulders.

She reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail. He quickly wrapped the towel around her hands and hair and squeezed them slightly. She removed her hands as he towel-dried her brunette locks.

She turned to face him, but her beautiful eyes were buttoned shut. She lifted her arms as he began to work on her gorgeous front side. His newly shaved cock and balls gave away his excitement to have been given such an incredible chore. He was rock-hard by the time Bailey had turned towards him. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned with small and perky nipples that he absolutely adored. As he patted her front dry, she once again parted her legs slightly, giving him just enough room to wipe her crotch of the moisture left from the shower.

As he finished, she abruptly opened her eyes and said, "Dry yourself off and come see what I have for you. I can see you enjoyed your little task" she giggled as she looked down at his tell tale appendage jutting out from his groin. He quickly complied with his instruction, making sure he was completely dry as to not disappoint his mistress.

Mistress Bailey had moved into the bedroom and opened the top drawer of her dresser. "Come here my beautiful little bitch. I'm going to make you look like you've always wanted to look. Like a trashy little whore. Maybe you even want cock in that cute little mouth of yours. Well, do you slut? Do you want to be more than dressed in panties?" his mistress demanded.

He nodded and didn't even look up. "Look at me and answer me verbally. Tell me what you want and what you'll do for me whore," she continued. "I want it all mistress Bailey. I want to be dressed like a slut and will do whatever you tell me to do. I have never had cock before, but it turns me on to think about having cock for you mistress."

As she reached into the drawer she told him that all of the contents had been purchased for him over the past week. She retrieved a pair of pale pink, high-waisted nylon panties, a matching nylon bra with lacy trim, pink thigh highs and a pink satin garter belt. She then moved to the second drawer and pulled out a pair of black, satin crotchless panties. She turned and handed him the black panties and lifted her right foot. He needed no instructions, as he kneeled and opened them for her to step into. The other leg followed and he carefully pulled the panties into place. He smoothed the material out as she stood quietly in place and allowed him the privilege.

"Put these on and come crawl between my legs," she said, handing him the delicate underthings she held in her left hand. And with that, she climbed onto the king-sized bed. "By the way, there are tittie forms in the chest over there, help yourself. I know you want to have beautiful tits for me."

He was ecstatic to get dressed for his mistress. And moreso that she would even have forms to give him his own tits. He quickly began slipping into his new outfit, thrilled by the slippery feel of the nylon material on his recently shaven body. And when he opened the chest, he was shocked to see that it was full of toys, gadgets and instruments, some of which he had no idea what they were. He retrieved a soft pair of gel-like titties and carefully tucked them into his sexy new bra. He squeezed them through the silky material and was amazed at how real they felt.

Quickly he assumed position, between mistress' beautifully spread legs. Her eyes were closed and she was gently rubbing her exposed pussy through her crotchless panties. As she felt him climb onto the bed to join her, she opened her eyes and he noticed just how beautiful they were. It was if they were smiling at him.

She positioned him into a kneeling position between her legs. "You look like a girl I once fucked," she smiled. "Your outfit fits your tight body well," she continued. She sat up and caressed his new tits with her soft fingers and then reached under his full sack to rub his balls through the silky panties. He was as hard as a steel pipe and his excitement had already started to reveal a wet spot in his new panties.

She leaned back and drew his face to her waiting mound. He worked his tongue along the edges of the panties open-crotch seam. The smell of her excitement was overwhelming. She also had begun seeping juices from the anticipation of her first domme session with her new toy.

She was more than ready for her new sub to please her! She held his head tightly, slowly pulling it into her waiting cunt. His tongue took on a mind of it's own as it moved from her panty edges to her wet folds of flesh. Up and down her tasty pussy, his tongue went into overdrive. Licking furiously and darting in and out of her soaking wet treasure.

As her soft moans began to increase in volume, he brought his hands up to her beautiful slit. He could no longer resist feeling her love box as it twitched with delight. Mistress Bailey was quickly approaching her first orgasm and pulled her hands from his head to grab the bedsheets.

He sensed her excitement and slid his long index finger into her waiting cunt. "Yes whore! Another finger," she demanded as he added his middle finger to the first. "Keep going," she insisted. "Not just your fingers bitch! I want your fist!" He was now in utter ecstasy from hearing her controlling demands. He quickly and easily added his ring finger to the mix, as the lubrication from her drooling opening aided his movements. The fourth finger only excited her more.

He had never fisted a woman before and thought he would cream his own panties from the excitement. When he pulled his thumb in tight and pressed into her cunt, she raised her ass up from the bed, screaming in delight. "Yes, you little whore, yes! Fist me! Fist me hard!" He turned his fist in a circular motion, feeling the folds of her pussy with each motion. Mistress Bailey reached down and grabbed his wrist with both hands. As she pushed her pussy towards him, she pulled his hand into her hungry hole. Forcing it deeper, until his entire hand was engulfed in her wet and wanton cunt. Her moans were now screams of utter delight! He couldn't believe that his entire hand was engulfed in her sopping wet hole!

She quickly reached her first orgasm, spraying her sweet juice in the face of her new sissy. He was late in opening his mouth, but did manage to receive some of her gift. As her shuddering body began to subside, she slowly pulled his hand from her drooling fuckhole and brought it to her mouth. Licking her juices from his hand, she took each finger individually into her hungry lips, sucking each one as if it were a raging hard-on.

Having been temporarily satisfied, she reached down into his silky panties, wrapping her hand around his engorged cock. He was already cleaning her beautiful slit as she surprised him with her gentle touch. "I think you enjoy pleasing your mistress, my little panty whore," she whispered. "If your tool were any harder, I could use it for a hammer," she continued.

Stroking him now with her right hand, she used her other hand to insert two fingers into her greedy cunt. As she removed her fingers, she held them up to admire them, glistening with her slippery cum. With her right hand in his panties, her left wrapped his pantied cock from the outside. Continuing to work his leaking cock, as her juices mixed with his, she told him he may cum. He didn't need to be told twice, as an eruption from his rigid shaft sprayed through his panties and onto the bed. He screamed in pure ecstasy, feeling more like a feminine little girl than he had ever felt.

He had never experienced anything even close to this fantasy-come-true. Mistress began to scoop up his ample load of cum from his soaking wet panties and proceeded to feed him his first domme meal. He gladly received it and couldn't help but notice the sparkle in her eye as she watched him obey.

"This was a good start," she said, "I love a panty sissy with wet panties! I'm even going to let you keep them on while I restrain you over here," as she motioned him towards her well-equipped dungeon area.

"This may not be as enjoyable for you as it will be for me," she laughed, "but, you'll learn to like it. Well, until mistress Tricia takes control," she said in a tone of warning.