No Way Out

Story Info
Man finds himself in a marriage which there is No Way Out.
3.3k words
3.86
10.7k
16
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

No Way Out

The ceremony was beautiful. My new bride looked wonderful. And of course, we were in love. We have been in love since our junior year of high school. We went to every school dance together. We were inseparable. All through high school, the only time we were apart was during classes and when we each went to our own homes. Between classes, we were together at our lockers. We were fortunate that they were next to each other. After class, we were across the street at the snack shop, where we ate lunch.

Everyone said that we would get married when we were done with school. We did too, it was when we finished college that we said our vows and went on our honeymoon. My bride, Cheryl, was still a virgin. All through college, she kept me at bay, saying she wanted to wait until we were married. I'm Alex, by the way. I too was a virgin although all through college my hand was my friend. Now neither of us was naive about sex. Early in our senior year of high school, Cheryl asked me to get her some magazines on sex.

I had some idea what she might be wanting, after all, I had found my dad's stack of Playboys and Penthouse magazines. They were quite informative and the pictures were very nice too. So, both of us knew about sex and how to do it yet hadn't been together in that special way. Honeymoon. That first night was almost a nightmare. I was extra careful and gentle with Cheryl but there still was pain and blood. Both of us knew there would be.

"Oh my god, that really hurt!" shouted Cheryl as I hugged her gently.

"All the books said it would, sweetheart," I replied softly.

"I know my mom told me to expect it to be more than the worst pain I had ever felt before. It was. And it was in a place that had never felt any pain. Then she hit me with another, childbirth, she said it was ten times worse than this."

I just held her wishing I could take some of that pain away. She pushed me away, got out of bed, and hurried to the bathroom. I heard the shower start. I too needed to clean up, so I joined her. She wouldn't let me touch her. I was sad, yet I understood. Back in the room, I stripped the bed and threw the sheets out in the hall. Cheryl pulled them back in looking at me.

"What, you want everyone to know what went on in here?" she scolded.

"I think they already know, sweetheart. You were screaming pretty loudly."

She flushed with embarrassment. I winked at her. She smiled back as she helped me make the bed. Then we lay down cuddling. She kissed me. I kissed her. When she grabbed my cock, I gently placed my hand on her pussy. She moaned as I gently pressed on her clit. She slowly stroked my cock.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied.

The second time was a lot more pleasurable. No pain and just a little blood. After about five minutes, Cheryl was shouting in orgasm.

"Now, that's a lot better, baby," she said as her hips bucked under me. "Oh god! A lot better!"

I just moaned as I slipped in and out of her wet vagina. This was far better than my hand for sure. We both came hard. We both cleaned up again and I spent a good hour just gently licking her vulva and labia. Cheryl was having one orgasm after the other. She eventually, pushed my mouth away from her sex. I moved up beside her, kissing her lips. She almost didn't let me, yet suddenly started to orgasm as we kissed. The next week was most enjoyable. We wore each other out.

~ ~ ~ ~

Cheryl came from a very wealthy family. My parents weren't as rich as hers but they were well off too. Cheryl's dad had drawn up a prenuptial agreement. I looked it over and went to our family lawyer to draw up one exactly like it for Cheryl to sign. Her father almost shit a brick, yet after Cheryl berated him, he let her sign. I signed mine and that was it. They were both exactly the same. If for any reason we were to get divorced, whoever initiated the divorce would get nothing from the marriage while the other party would get all marital assets.

So, if I divorced Cheryl, she would get everything and I would walk away with nothing. If she divorced me, I would get everything and her nothing. If either of us cheated on the other, the cheating party would be assumed to have initiated the divorce and get nothing from the marital assets. So, it looked like we would both be faithful and never be getting divorced.

The honeymoon was wonderful. When we got home, our life settled down and was wonderful too. At first, we both wanted to fuck the shit out of each other but that was wearing me out. So, we cut back to three days a week and both days on weekends. Cheryl seemed happy. I know I was. Those two days, which turned out to be Tuesdays and Thursdays were just what I needed. By Tuesday I was a wreck and needed the day off.

~ ~ ~ ~

Skip ahead 12 years... we were still married, yet not. Sex was a thing of the past. I don't know what happened but Cheryl had quit wanting sex. She didn't even want me to hug her or kiss her. In fact, she was sleeping in a completely different room. I tried several times to talk to her about what happened between us.

"Cheryl, what's going on?" I asked one day after work.

"Nothing, dear," she replied sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Why have you moved out of our bedroom?"

"So you could have your privacy and I could have mine."

"Don't you love me anymore?" I had never asked this question before.

She looked at me. It was then I saw it in her eyes. Hate. I didn't have a clue why she would now hate me. I just looked at her with the love I still felt for her.

"Of course I do," she replied turning away from me.

I just left the room. I went to the den and sat on the couch in there. I closed my eyes trying to figure out why she hated me. Hell, we had come a long way since getting married. We had the big house, the big yard, and new cars. We had the American dream. We both had good jobs that paid us well. We had things and now we didn't have each other. Why?

Two days later, I confronted her again. I had gotten home before her this time. She came in the door from the garage. When she saw me, she had a look of fright on her face. Then I noticed the little things. Her wrinkled dress, her nylons had runs in them, her disheveled hair, and her smeared lipstick said it all.

"Freeze!" I shouted as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

She had a look of horror on her face as I snapped a quick series of pictures.

"And where have you been and what have you been doing?" I shouted.

She jerked in fright. Then she walked past me quickly. I followed her to her room. She tried to close the door in my face, but I was stronger than her. She screamed at me to get out. I just reached out and ripped her dress off her body. She didn't have panties on, her bra was on inside out. There was fluid running down her legs. I had no doubt, what it was. As I looked at her, I was snapping picture after picture.

"It's not what it looks like!" she screamed.

"Yeah? What does it look like?" I screamed back.

"You want to know? Put the phone down and I'll tell you," she shouted.

I put my phone on the dresser next to me, it was now recording everything we would say.

"Well?" I asked.

"Let's go to the kitchen I need a drink," she said whizzing past me.

I grabbed my phone and followed her. She was pouring herself a drink. Didn't even ask if I wanted one. I put my phone on the table. The screen was dark, yet it was still recording. She looked at it, then sat looking up at me. I sat, glaring at her. I knew what was coming.

"I found someone else," she said.

"I see. Then you better pack your things and get out of my house," I said softly.

"Not on your life," she yelled.

"Well, according to the prenup you signed you are in the process of divorcing me."

"No, I'm not," she said with a smirk on her face. "I haven't cheated on you."

"It sure looks like you have. With all that cum running down your legs. Spread your legs so I can check your pussy," I said.

"Fuck you. It will be my word against yours." That smirk was back on her face.

"I see. Fine if that's the way you want to play it?"

She slugged back her drink, looked at me again, and had a smirk on her face.

"Besides he's a better lover than you will ever be."

"Who?"

"My boss, Jeremy."

"Thank you," I said picking up my phone and tapping the screen.

"Ha, so you were recording. You can't use that in this state," she shouted.

"Ah, but I can. This is my house and I can record anything I want in my house."

"It's my house, too!"

"Not anymore," I said shaking my phone at her.

She growled at me, jumped up, and tried to grab my phone. I pulled it away and she hit the floor. I stood there looking down at her shaking my head.

~ ~ ~ ~

Over the next couple of days, she tried and tried to get my phone. Little did she know I had transferred the conversation and the pictures to a hard drive at work. Then one day when I was walking to my car, two guys I didn't know attacked me and stole my phone. I just laughed as they walked away. Not only would they be arrested but the entire thing was recorded on the parking lot security cams, and they had gotten nothing but my phone. That's all I used it for, except that one time with Cheryl. It was now empty with only the last phone call I made which was to my lawyer.

Over the next six months, we bickered back and forth. Our lawyers fought to get one of us thrown out of the house. But everything came back to that prenup we had both signed. The only proof I had of her infidelity, was that one recording and the pictures. Cheryl disputed what she had said was in jest, and that the pictures were of her after we had sex that she let me take of her. They decided there was nothing a judge would do. So, here we were living in the same house but ignoring each other.

I ate out most nights. She made dinner for herself. We were together, yet apart. I know she was seeing that slob of boss I just couldn't get any proof. Any liaison they had must be occurring at the office. I had a PI following her everywhere else she went, but she just went back and forth from home to work and back. I was in a marriage with no way out. Then I had an idea. I grabbed my phone, uploaded the audio file and pictures of my wife, and headed out the door of my office.

When I arrived, I looked at the house where Cheryl's boss lived. It wasn't anything like what I would expect from an executive at her company. It wasn't a shack, it was a nice middle-class house with a neatly kept lawn and a two-car garage. I walked up the neatly kept walkway and rang the bell. A beautiful woman about my age answered the doorbell. I was surprised. She looked at me with questions in her eyes.

"Yes, Mrs. Jefferies, I'm Alex Carpenter, Cheryl's husband," I said quickly.

"And what can I do for you, Mr. Carpenter?"

"I have something that you might be interested in."

"And what would that be?"

I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed play. We both listened to my wife admit she was having an affair with Jeremy. His wife stood there looking at the phone, gasping as my wife talked. When my wife was finished, I brought up the pictures on my phone. Mrs. Jefferies stood there, her mouth open as she grabbed her throat as I scrolled through the pictures.

"And what is it that you want?" she asked.

"I want nothing. I just thought you should know."

"I see."

She stood there shaking with what I assumed was rage. She stepped out of the house and suddenly sat down on the chair on her very nice porch. She looked up at me.

"How do I get a copy of that recording and those pictures?"

I took an SD card out of my pocket and handed it to her. She grasped it firmly.

"Why don't you have a seat," she said pointing at the other chair.

"I really can't stay. I'm sorry, but..."

"I understand. Please don't worry about me, I have an iron-clad prenup. What money we have is mine and he won't be getting a cent."

"Good to hear, yet that's what I thought with mine and now I'm stuck in a marriage I hate with no way out."

"Let me make some calls. I know everyone where he works. They actually work for me, not him."

"My wife thinks he's her boss," I said.

"He is, but she really doesn't work for him, she works for me, which will end as soon as the divorce is finished. Would you like a job, I will have an opening soon?"

I laughed as I was thinking about just quitting my job and letting the wife pay for everything.

"You know, that might be a good deal for both of us. But don't fire my wife, I could take over being her boss at work and at home. Maybe both of us could make her life so miserable that she divorces me."

"Sounds good to me. Give me your work number, I'll only call you there," she said.

I gave her the number and left, all without going inside. I just smiled as I walked back to my car and watched the PI my wife had following me snap picture after picture. I'm sure she would be reporting back that I had met a pretty woman. I walked up to the PI's car looking in the driver's window. She looked surprised, yet opened her window.

"Just so you know, that woman on the porch is my wife's boss's wife. If I were you, I wouldn't even mention that and if you tell her we went inside I will sue you for every penny you have."

I turned and walked to my car, got in, and drove away.

~ ~ ~ ~

Three weeks later, I was sitting in Jeremy Jefferies' office with a wide smile on my face. It was early. I had left home way before Cheryl. Lara had met me here and she told me what my duties would be. I was now the executive vice president of marketing. Something I knew nothing about, but Lara said she would take me through what I really needed to know. I was smiling widely when all the other employees started to arrive.

When Cheryl walked into my office, she almost fell. I just smiled at her. She stood, wide-eyed, her mouth moving yet no sound was coming out. I just smiled at her, watching her as she sank to the floor and lay still. I got up and closed the door to my office. Picking up Cheryl, I placed her on the couch against the window. I straightened her clothes, then went and sat in my chair and just waited. It took her a while to come back to reality. She looked up, then felt herself to see if she was dressed. She sighed, then looked over at me. She was out for a second time.

By the time she came back, again, she had been out for a good ten minutes. I had started to worry but could see she was still breathing. She just lay there, afraid to look my way.

"You might as well get used to this, I'm your new boss. Lara divorced Jeremy for fucking you. He admitted everything to her and signed the divorce papers without a fight. Of course, he didn't admit to anything on the record. So we stay married. And you work for me," I said softly.

Cheryl just lay there crying. I went to the couch and sat down beside her. She jumped a little. Her eyes were drilling holes through me. I just smiled at her.

"Your duties haven't changed. You will do everything for me that you did for Jeremy."

Cheryl gasped as she stared holes in me. I just smiled at her as I put a hand up her skirt. She didn't resist, she just closed her eyes as I moved it up her leg. When I got to her pussy, I found she was without panties.

"One thing that you will do different, wear panties, I like taking them off of my wife," I said. "Only a whore doesn't wear panties."

She jerked at me calling her a whore. She didn't say anything. She didn't try to move. She just let me play with her nasty whore cunt. That's when I knew. She had probably fucked a whole lot more than just her boss. She was probably the bait he used to get clients.

"So, how many men have you fucked?" I asked not really caring.

She shook her head as she glared at me.

"There are no recording devices in here unless Jeremy had them installed."

She cringed looking up in the far corner. I turned. Sure enough, there was a camera there. I nodded wondering where the tapes were. She then looked at the credenza. I nodded, got up, and went there. There were dozens of VHS tapes and a player/recorder.

"Well, you have your proof now," she said.

"I guess I do. Yet, I won't be the one divorcing you. I will be using you, just like Jeremy did."

She tried to suppress a smile, but couldn't.

"You like that?" I asked.

"It was Jeremy who told me to not fuck you anymore. I'm sorry. I didn't want to do that to you, but then you didn't fight it..."

I went to her, flipped her dress up, undid my pants, and lay on top of her. She grunted, yet didn't complain.

"Your dick is bigger than his and he hated you for that," she said reaching down and putting me at her entrance.

I shoved my cock in her nasty cunt in one powerful push. She screamed in pain. She was wet, but I was dry. She was also tight. Tighter than I remember. I fucked her hard and fast. There was no love, there was no love for her left in me. What I was doing was fucking a cunt, a whore, a woman who had betrayed me. A woman who I would use as I pleased until she tired of it and divorced me. Now she was in a marriage with no way out!

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers