No Woman's Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,142 Followers

Like before my bottom pulsed, and I tried to push back as he thrust forwards. But god this was so tight, even with me doing my best to push against him, it took at least five or six in and out thrusts to ease him up, and I don't think it was all in at that. But all in or not, they both began to fuck me, slowly at first, but getting faster and deeper all the time. I don't think I actually blacked out, but I was in a trance like state, bordering on the limit of pain and pleasure. Big dicks are nice once you get used to them, but taking these two men at the same time must have been near to my absolute limit. They both cum, and I guess I had a minor tremor, but in truth, that was one experience, that went too far.

Once I had gained my senses, I was given a bowl of water and some towels to clean myself down. Once this was done I found myself a clean pair of knickers from my case, and put the bra and dress back on. The two drivers of the land train had just finished drinking their second beers, so with a third one in their hands, they escorted me out to their big truck.

All the men were now on board, in the three big metal trailers, with only a canvas tarpaulin stretched across the top to keep out the blaze of the sun. It was sheeted down leaving a large gap at both front and back, to aid the air flow through the trailer. But even though I never had to endure travelling in there, I'd imagine it must have been unbearable. I was however escorted past the trailers, up to the front wheel of the big truck that pulled them. To the back of the front wheel was a ladder, and it took a climb of about six feet to get up to the door to the cab.

One of the drivers climbed up first, opened the door and climbed inside, turning around to sit in the doorway. I went next, followed by the other driver, who I assumed wanted to get a look up my dress. Once we were all inside, the big engine fired up, and with a lurch, we began to move, slowly at first, but gradually over a distance of about a mile, and sixteen different gear changes later, we were eventually rolling along at about 35 MPH. You might not think that's very quick, but I'm telling you, on those dirt roads, that is really moving.

"There's a bunk in the back of the cab, I guess you'll want a bit of shut-eye, it'll be a long trip."

"Thank you. I half expect... No, sorry. Just thank you."

I turned and began to clamber into the cabs bunk area. "Come-on then. What were you going to say?"

"Nothing, it really doesn't matter."

"Come-on, we're doing you a favour here, the least you can do is be frank with us."

"I'm sorry. But it's just me tarring you with the same brush as all these other brutes out here."

"So what were you going to say?"

"I half expected you two to both want, you know, sex."

"And if we did?"

"Well I expect like you say, you're doing me a favour. If you hadn't let me ride up here, I'd be getting raped in the trailer, so it would be only fair to reward you."

"Well I hadn't even thought about sex, but being as you put it like that, I think you're right. Tell you what, I'll climb in the bunk with you now, and once you've sorted me out, I'll drive while you sort out Graham. How's that sound?"

Hadn't even thought of it! Who's he kidding! But after my last ordeal, taking these two one at a time couldn't be too much of a job, no matter how big their dicks were.

"Come-on then Charlie, lets see what turns you on."

As I got onto the bunk, I stripped off naked, and lay on my back, Charlie soon joined me, he had already stripped before climbing over.

He fucked me three times, once up my bottom, and twice in my pussy, but I won't go into detail, as it was pretty uneventful. In fact even though I wouldn't tell him. I found it quite boring. Yes I had minor tremors, but nothing that could have be measured on the Richter scale.

So as he moved away, having satisfied his sexual urge, I lay back waiting for non event number two to arrive. I guess it isn't possible for a man on his own to build the sexual atmosphere that I'd just experienced in that bar.

They don't stop the truck to change over drivers, but it isn't just a two second operation. So while they were going about there changeover routine, the effect of the beer, tiredness, and the motion of the truck, all combined to send me to the land of nod. So I'm sleeping away, and drifting into dreamland.

As you might expect, my dream is about sex, or more accurately, me being fucked. Well let's start as far back in my dream as I can remember, cos like all dreams, the actual start is very vague. I think I'm lying in a hay-cart, or something like that, and I can feel the sun beating down on me. Yes it is a hay-cart, and it's being pulled by my uncle's old Fergie tractor. In fact as I turn to look forwards, he is looking back waving. I wave back to him, but now he's shaking his fist. I wonder why, but as I roll over onto my back again, I see old Dave (Dave is what we'd call the village idiot, a grown man, that has the mental age of a child) looming high above me, blocking out the sun. Now Dave is tugging at my dress, and it shreds like it's made of paper, so now I'm suddenly naked.

But Dave is no longer Dave; he's now Robin Hood or more accurately, Errol Flynn. This is one weird dream, Robin Hood is stood above me, blocking the sun from my eyes, and taking off his clothes. I'm on my back, naked, with him stood in between my open legs. He smiles down at me, God look at his chin, such a firm square jaw. He takes off his shirt, God look at his naked chest, so broad and manly. He pulls down his tights; God look at the size of his dick, the reputation he's got doesn't do him justice. He towers above me, with a dick dropping almost down to his knees.

Now he kneels down, puts his hands on my ankles, and I willingly lift them high and wide. He kisses my inner thigh, my pussy begins to throb. Now he's kissing the other side, god, I'm on fire, I want him, I want him now. His kisses get higher up my leg until he's kissing my pussy lips. I'm lifting my pussy high to meet his tongue, and he's lapping into my slit. Now he's sucking my clit, my pussy is pulsing wildly. His tongue traces its way up over my mound of bushy hair, across my naked belly, laps into my belly button, continues up the valley of my ribs, climbs the mountain that is my left tit, and circles my nipple. With each nibble and tweak that his mouth makes on my nipples, I heave towards him with my pussy. Oh god what a sensational lover he is.

So romantic. So handsome. Oh my god! He's so big as well. His dick is stretching my pussy, and as I thrust towards him I accelerate the entry of his monster. My tummy feels inflated as he reaches full depth. His thrusting starts slowly, but in no time, he's increasing his speed. Now he's got hold of my hips and he is ramming me hard. This isn't a dream; my head is being banged against the end wall of the bunk! Oh god it's real! This man is giving me a fucking to rival anything I've had earlier today. The sweat is pouring off me, and my body is being pulverised by his powerful thrusting.

Now with my eyes wide open I can see this isn't Errol Flynn or Robin Hood, its Graham the second driver. And right now, I'll take back what I said earlier about one man not being able to get me going. He's got my body doubled-up with my legs stretched wide open, and ankles up by my shoulders. His ramming is so violent, but I want more of it. Now I'm awake, I begin to express my feeling to him.

"Yes fuck me harder! Oh yes fuck it! Yes more. Up my arse!"

Well I can maybe understand me getting into the swing of things, and talking dirty, but I've never used the word arse before. And anyway, do I really want him to fuck my bottom? Well I've done it now, he obviously heard me, and his dick is now lining up my bottom hole. My bottom is again pulsing open, ready to take him. Oh fuck yes! God how could I have not liked being fucked in the bottom that first time?

"Yes fuck it! Give it to me! Oh god yes harder! Oh god I'm cuming." Well as my pussy exploded, so did his dick. He was jerking his cum up my bottom, and I jerked my hips, and my pussy literally squirted my cum all over his belly. God did I feel ashamed, it was as though I was a little girl again, and I'd wet myself. Or more to the point, as though I'd some how peed on him. His spunk was all spent, then his dick went limp and slipped out. At which point he let go of my ankles, and I let my legs fall back against the wall one side, and across into the cab area on the other. But my orgasm was still going, not squirting, but my hips giving random pumps, and sticky fluid trickling from my pussy.

It appeared to go on for ever, but I guess it was only a minute or two. When I felt my normal head returning, I propped myself up onto my elbows and looked down. What a mess. God did I feel embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I I don't know what happened. I've never done that before."

"So old Graham here ain't such a bad old fuck?"

"Are you kidding, I've never. I mean you were the best I've ever had. Nobody has ever made it do that before."

"Here. Get yourself cleaned up." He handed me a towel and a damp cloth. "You can have yourself a sleep now; we won't be stopping for about ten hours."

Then he turned away, with the biggest smile on his face. I got myself cleaned-up, and snuggled myself back into the bunk, this time my dream was just that, still about sex, or me being fucked, but it meandered through all other things as well. But one more thing I will mention, is Grahams dick, it wasn't the monster I'd dreamt about, I'd say it was fairly average, so how he got me so aroused, I'll never know.

I awoke several hours later, and the big truck was still rumbling it way along the road. But I guess this section was more rutted than the previous stretch, and even though the truck was travelling slower, it was lurching about quite violently. It must have been this lurching about that had stirred me from my slumbers, and as I sat up, Graham turned and gave me a big smile.

"How's our Jane? Does that feel better?"

"I feel wonderful, but I could eat a horse."

"Well I haven't got any horses for you, but there's some tucker in here, go on help yourself." He handed me a tin box, with various food items in it. I got myself up, and made my way across into the cab area, where I sat down next to Graham, and began eating.

"So what exactly are you coming out to this god forsaken place for?"

When I explained what I was going to be doing and who I was going to be working for, he shook his head. "You poor little girl; looks like you've been suckered."

"What do you mean?"

Well it turns out the man who owns the mine, lives on his own, isn't married, and hasn't got children. And his name is Mr Gordon, not Simpson. The only Mr Simpson of any note runs a brothel, about two miles from the mine! So it looked at this point like I'd come all the way from England to work as a whore in an out-back brothel!

The story does continue, but I don't take up my arranged position working in a brothel, I manage to get a job... Well I think I'll leave that for part two, that is if anyone is interested.

*

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to email me. It is only the feedback from readers that make the effort of writing worthwhile, and I will answer all mail received (eventually). I would particularly like to hear comments from Girls living in England. To ensure I accept your mail, make sure your mail has 'Story Feedback' as a subject, all other mail to this account is deleted as spam.

Victoriajohn
Victoriajohn
1,142 Followers