No Wool

Story Info
Candy finds French men very desireable...to a point.
1.4k words
4.53
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two months since Candy and Rex had broken up. The parting had been mutually desired; therefore, there weren't any regrets for either. The sex had been good. He never failed to ensure that she was ready for him before mounting her. His cock fit nicely into her pussy. Their bodies were highly compatible. It was their different goals for a relationship that separated them. He was looking for a life mate. She wasn't ready to settle down.

Her cunt had been empty those two months. Well, not quite. Her fingers had been in there. So had her vibrator. It fit inside her as well as Rex had, and the buzzing felt very good. It did have one drawback. It wasn't a man. There was a singles' bar a few blocks away. It wouldn't be too difficult to find a volunteer to ease the growing frustration of celibacy.

She took a new razor into the shower. Every inch of her body had to be ultra smooth. She gave special attention to her pussy lips.

After toweling herself dry, she stood in front of her full-length mirror and carefully examined her body. She stood on her toes and checked her legs. Yes, she would definitely wear her high-heeled sandals. They were very easy to kick off in moments of passion. Her daily exercise routine kept her tummy flat. Her bottom jutted out just the right amount to be enticing without being fat or vulgar. Her boobs were definitely her best feature: 36D with just a slight sag. The nipples were always erect no matter what she tried to discourage their prominence. That night they would come in very handy.

Appropriate dress would be important. She had already decided on the sandals. She opened her dresser drawer and rummaged through her underwear. Panties would cover too much. She reached for her thong, then stopped. The black g-string would be better. It exposed more. She wasn't a stripper, but Rex had loved the sight of her nearly naked pubic region. Turning her back to the mirror, she examined her smooth butt cheeks. Her shirt had to reveal her breasts, but not enough to be arrested for indecent exposure, not that there was anything about her that a man would consider indecent. She definitely would not be wearing a bra. Her black satin t-shirt with its scooped neckline would be perfect. The opening showed her amble cleavage, but still kept her tits from falling out. It fit tightly, molding itself to her skin. It wasn't see-through, but her nipples would be clearly outlined. The cutoff jeans were the easiest choice. Her butt cheeks stuck out enough to be touchable. She chose a pale lipstick to avoid looking like a painted harlot. She didn't need any extra money, but it would be flattering to get an offer. It wouldn't be the first time that she accepted a tip.

Initially she considered calling a taxi. The bar was only four blocks away. She decided to walk. There would be men out walking too. Their attention would help with the ego boost she so desperately needed. Women would be on the sidewalk too. They would hate her slutty appearance, but so what. It was the male lusting she wanted. And got.

It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting of the room. Candy saw a man in a business suit take a seat at the bar. The chair on his left was empty. She walked up beside him. "Excuse me," she said. "Is this seat taken?"

He looked at her and smiled. "Not yet," he said with a French accent. "It is yours if you want it."

"I'm Candy," she said as she sat down and extended her hand to him.

"I am Jacques," he said shaking her hand.

"Do you live around here?"

"No, I'm in America for a week on business. I live in Lyon."

"As in France?"

"Yes." She saw his wedding band. "I'm attending a pharmacy conference. I have to take a break in the afternoon to call my children and wish them good night. International calls are very expensive, but I have to hear their voices at least once a day."

"They are very lucky to have such a devoted father. Tell me about their mother. Is she pretty?"

"She is more than pretty. She is beautiful, just like you. You could be her sister." Candy felt her face flush. "I hope I didn't embarrass you."

She put her hand on his leg. "Not at all. That was a very sweet thing to say. Thank you. I'm sure you miss her too."

The bartender placed coasters in front of them. "White wine, please," Candy said.

"I'll have the same," Jacques said. Candy opened her purse, but he held out his hand. "No. Please allow me. After listening all day about diseases and chemicals, it is nice to be able to talk to a beautiful woman."

"Thank you. I work in a flower shop. That can't be nearly as interesting as what you do. You probably came here to unwind."

"I did. One of the other men at the conference said girls come here who like men with money. Although I am married, I am one of those men."

"I'm not one of those girls."

"Oh, no. I just terribly insulted you. Please forgive me."

"What I meant was I don't take men's money."

He traced a line with his fingers up her leg to her shorts. "You don't hate me? You should."

"Not at all, Jacques. Your concern for my feelings is very caring. I like that in a man."

"Candy, you are a very desirable woman. Are you sure this is what you want?"

"One hundred percent." The bartender placed their drinks on the coasters. Jacques dropped a fifty-dollar bill on the bar. "It's a beautiful night. Let's take a walk. To my place." The wine was left untouched.

They crossed the street holding hands. As they stepped up onto the curb under the bright streetlight, he stopped. "I just want to look at you," he said. "You are even more beautiful out here than in that dark room."

Her fingertips on his chin drew his lips to hers. His lips brushed her. Her pussy tingled with anticipation.

Every half block they paused for another tender kiss. "Get a room!" the driver of a passing car yelled at them.

They stretched out on her bed, and she kicked off her sandals. Their lips met again. This time all pretense of seduction was gone. Passion ruled. Desire prevailed. Candy only knew that this sweet, wonderful man, this caring man, this devoted father wanted her. He had claimed her

pussy, and now he was getting a grip on her heart.

His hand went down to caress her thighs. She opened her legs to give him greater access to her flesh. He paused and looked down. "No wool," he said. "No wonder your legs are so smooth. I like very much."

"Get that suit off," she commanded. Quickly he removed his tie. His jacket and shirt landed on the floor. Hopping on one foot at a time, he struggled to move his shoes and socks. His pants and underwear dropped to his ankles, and he stepped out of them. His cock stuck straight out begging for her mouth. She stripped off her shirt to proudly display her tits and rigid nipples to his hungry eyes.

"No wool," he said. He was looking in the direction of her shoulders.

Realizing he was staring at her underarms as she flipped her shirt onto the floor, she said, "American girls shave their underarms. It helps stay clean there." She stood long enough to remove her jeans. Clad only in her black g-string, she reached for his stiff cock. "Come to mama."

She took one of his balls into her mouth, and then the other. Her tongue licked his shaft from his ball sac to the head of his cock. She licked him again and again, and a fourth time, before taking the head into her mouth and licking the crown. His breathing had gone from panting to desperation. "I can't wait any longer," he said between gasps.

She laid on her back and pulled the g-string aside to grant him access to her bald dripping cunt. "No wool," he said as his dick approached its target."

"Dammit it, Jacques!" she screamed. "Do you want to fuck, or do you want to knit?"