No Worries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed onto the couch next to Mariska. As she shifted and cuddled up with me, I found myself struggling to keep my eyes open. I was feeling awfully tired all of a sudden, like a wave of fatigue had broken over me. "I'm tired," I said.

Mariska nuzzled her head against mine. "You wanna go to bed early?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. Nothing sounded better.

- - - - -

I woke up with thin shafts of sunlight shining over my eyes. The morning sun was burning bright behind the window blinds. The first thing I thought of was my headache, and how I barely felt it. I was amazed by how muffled it was. Normally it was horrible in the morning. Then I remembered. My second thought was Mariska.

She was in my arms, on her side in front of me. As I came to, I realized I was looking at the back of her head, at a mess of slightly frizzy, chocolate-brown hair. We were in my bed, partially under the covers. Our legs must've kicked free of them while we slept.

We had pretty much gone straight to sleep after getting up from the couch. The only thing we did in between was take turns peeing in the bathroom. I'd gone first. She probably took off her makeup after she peed, but I wasn't sure. I must've fallen asleep before she even lay down next to me, because I couldn't remember it. I'd been exhausted. But I wasn't anymore. I felt rested, and, despite the disheveled covers, warm. Most of that warmth was thanks to the soft body I held in my arms.

"Are you awake?" Mariska asked.

"How'd you know?"

She turned her head, to look at me in the corner of her eye. She smiled at me. "I could tell," she said.

I could feel that I was sleeping naked, but I wondered if Mariska was too. I moved one of my hands from her flat stomach upwards, and soon found one of her breasts. No bra there. Next, I slid my other hand down, and sure enough, I found no panties. Just a soft, smooth-shaven mound. My cock woke up with me, and before long, my erection was stabbing at her butt. Mariska giggled when she felt it. A minute later I was completely hard, but I chose to just lay there in the peace and quiet. There'd be plenty of time for sex later. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to relax.

When I felt Mariska's soft feet twiddling with mine, I looked down at them. That was the first time I realized just how long her feet were. They were almost as long as mine, but narrower, and a lot smoother. "Your feet are like rabbit feet," I said.

Mariska giggled again. "It's 'cause I'm tall."

"I know. I've got big feet too. But mine are like monster feet. Yours are cute." I rubbed my feet up and down hers, like she had been doing to me. Her feet were so soft.

Mariska rolled over to face me. She had this wide, happy smile. Seemed like she'd been smiling nonstop since last night. I think I might've been too. Mariska gazed deep into my eyes, so deep that I wondered if she was looking inside me. Then, suddenly, she frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I saw her throat shift with a big gulp. There was a sudden sadness in her gaze. "I ... I hate looking into your eyes and knowing that you're hurting." It was almost a whisper.

"Don't. Don't think about it," I told her. I sat up. "If you think about it, it'll win. Ignore it. That's what you have to do. Believe me." Mariska sat up too. "It's hard, I know," I went on. "I'm not always good at it. But you make it easier."

Mariska put her arms around me. She gave me a quick kiss, but then just set her head over my shoulder and squeezed me tight. "I'm sorry," she said. "I won't bring it up."

I put my arms around her and closed my eyes. "It's okay. You can bring it up. Just ... don't let it get to you. 'Cause then it'll have both of us."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

We stayed there in each other's arms for a while, just holding one another in silence. Until Mariska spoke again. "Nathaniel," she said.

My eyes were still closed. "Yeah?"

"I wanna live here with you."

My eyes snapped open. Mariska leaned out of my arms, so she could look at me. "Are ... are you sure?" I asked. My heart was fluttering at the thought of it.

She nodded, smiling that wide, happy smile again.

"That's ... that's awesome," I said as I smiled too. Mine was the biggest, dumbest smile of my life, but it didn't last long. Doubt crept in quick. "But ... what if your mom and dad don't want you to?"

Mariska shrugged that off. "I'm eighteen. I have a green card. I don't have to stay with them."

"Yeah, but they could cut you off. Stop paying for your phone, stop buying your clothes, not pay for college."

Mariska shook her head. "They wouldn't do that. They want me to be happy. And they like you."

I looked away, off into space.

I'd never been sure about it, but Mariska was probably right about her parents liking me. They seemed a little distant at times, always busy ... but if they didn't like me or didn't approve of me, then they wouldn't have allowed this obvious opportunity for Mariska and me to sleep together. Though, honestly, I didn't know what it was they liked about me. I wasn't very smart. I wasn't very nice. But I guess that isn't what mattered most to them. What mattered most was that I cared about Mariska, and that I would always be there for her, even when they couldn't be.

"Will your dad care?" Mariska asked.

I was quick to shake my head. I knew Dad would be ecstatic when he found out we were a thing. He'd be completely in favor of Mariska staying here with me, so long as her parents okayed it. He always said he wanted me to have someone. He'd be happy to know that Mariska was that someone.

I looked back to Mariska. "Wanna take a shower together?" I asked.

Not a minute later, we were walking into the bathroom just outside my bedroom. Inside, I glanced at myself in the mirror. I touched a lock of my dark hair, then touched my stubble. "Do you want me to get a haircut?" I asked out of the blue. "Or shave?" I looked over to Mariska. "I never knew what you liked better. I will if you want me to."

Mariska smiled and shook her head no. "Not yet. I like your hair." She reached over and touched my face. She curled her fingers over my cheek, making a scriiitch sound. "And your stubble. It's ... sexy." The way she said 'sexy' sounded almost embarrassed. It made me wonder if that was the first time she's ever said it. In English, at least.

That drew a big grin out of me. I liked knowing what she wanted.

I swiped aside the shower curtains, leaned over the tub, turned on the water, and switched it to the showerhead. "You like hot showers, right?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"The water takes a while to heat up. I usually just brush my teeth while I wait."

"I forgot my toothbrush at home," Mariska said.

"Oh. We'll go get it in a bit. Need to get my car from school first, though."

"Yeah."

Mariska held a hand under the showerhead, feeling the water. Immediately she drew her hand back. She must've realized I wasn't kidding about the water. While she had her back to me, I couldn't help but look her up and down, admiring her narrow waist, wide hips, and cute butt. When she turned around and faced me again, I couldn't even try to hide the fact I was ogling her. My eyes were still crotch level, so instead of staring at her ass, I stared at her shaven pussy. Standing with her legs together, her pussy was a soft, puffy slit again, so tempting to touch or kiss. I wasn't sure what I liked the sight of better, seeing it as a slit like that, or seeing her pussy open and looking at the slim, dusky lips and the pink, glistening flesh in between.

Eventually, I wrenched my gaze away and looked up. Mariska was watching me, smiling shyly. She definitely noticed me staring. "Sorry," I said.

Instead of saying anything back, Mariska took my hand and led me back to my bedroom. Or, rather, our bedroom. Inside, she walked me to the couch. "Sit," she said.

I did. "What are we doing?" I asked, smirking, as I sat and leaned back against the couch. I had the idea, just didn't know the specifics. But I should've realized right away. After all, I was sitting exactly where Mariska was last night when I'd eaten her out.

"Making you feel good," she said sweetly as she got down on her knees. "Like you did for me." She grabbed ahold of my cock, which stood at my crotch like a flagpole. Mariska's hand was soft and warm, with slim, smooth fingers. She started pumping my cock up and down my length, all the way from my flared head to my coarse scruff of black pubes. I felt myself get even harder in her hand. Mariska looked up at me while she stroked my cock, letting me see that beautiful, freckled face and those gorgeous, hazel eyes. Her strokes were a little clumsy and rough at first, but soon her hand was giving me smoother, more pleasant pumps. She was teaching herself, and she was learning fast.

Mariska scooted closer on her knees, so that her lips hovered right in front of my cock. I could feel the breath from her nose puff out onto my tip. While still smoothly pumping my shaft with her hand, Mariska leaned close and kissed the head of my cock. It was more than a peck. I felt a delightful little bit of a suck when her lips peeled away. It was a pleasant tickle of pleasure. She gave my head another kiss, and then another, until she was showering my crown with kisses and the room was filled with the sounds of those smooches. Brief though the touches were, the kisses were getting me even more worked up. My cock was so hard it was throbbing. Mariska had to have felt the throbs, whether with her hand or her lips. A bead of pre-cum oozed out of the slit on my tip.

Then, instead of giving me another kiss. Mariska opened her mouth, lolled out her tongue, and brushed it over the head, lapping up the bead of pre-cum. That warm, wet muscle sliding over my head gave me a gentle bloom of pleasure. Mariska licked my cockhead like a lollipop, and then shifted around and licked me all along my length. She slid her tongue in every direction around my shaft, up it, down it, across it, until the better part of my cock was shining with her spit. I loosened up and relaxed against the back of the couch, eager to just enjoy seeing and feeling what was happening.

Mariska reared back, leaned over my cock, and drooled a big glob of spit onto my crown. As soon as that spit starting oozing down and dripping off my cock, she opened her mouth, lowered herself, and closed her mouth around my head, sealing her lips around it and surrounding it in a moist heat. She pushed her puckered lips slowly down my length, the sensitive underside of my stiff cock sliding against the flat of her tongue all the way. I groaned at the deep pleasure of it. Mariska's lips slid down until she'd taken as much of me into her mouth as she could, which was almost all of me, save only for a couple inches. It was more than enough to get me off. With her head so far down, a huge bunch of her long hair shifted and fell in front of her face. I gathered all those locks in one hand and kept them held to the side, out of her face. Mariska was looking down, focusing on my cock, on what she was doing.

She rose back up, dragging those full, sucking lips up along my length, until only my flared cockhead was still in her mouth. Suddenly, she swirled her tongue around my head. That took me by surprise, and I almost groaned. She slathered it well, and then finally pulled the rest of the way back. My slick cock slipped out of her sucking lips with a wet pop. At the same time, I grunted hard, and Mariska let out this cute little exhale that sounded like a moan. My cock thoroughly gleamed with her well-distributed spit, and a string of it stretched from my tip to her lips until it broke.

Wasting no time, Mariska opened her mouth again, sank down my cock, and sealed her lips around me once more. She bobbed her head up and down at a steady pace, smoothly sliding those taut, sucking lips along my stiff cock. I loved the sounds of those wet urps and urks that slipped out of her busy mouth as she sucked me off. I put my other hand onto the back of her head, not to push her down or pull her off, but just to ride the motion. My gut and legs were already getting tight and tense. I felt that familiar pressure building at the base of my cock.

Mariska looked up at me, staring those pretty, hazel eyes into mine, but then she looked down not long after. She was still focusing. I was fine with that. She was going to make me cum soon either way.

Mariska bobbed her head faster, sucking my hard cock with much swifter strokes of her mouth. The crown and underside of my cock were the secret to making me cum quick, and she was slathering both of those with her tongue inside her mouth, on top of that tight seal of her sucking lips. My toes were close to curling from the pleasure. The delightful sounds that sucking cock made, the muffled gurgles, the messy slurps, the popping lips, they all grew louder and more frequent. Mariska started moaning on top of it, and I could feel the vibration of her throat in her sealed, sucking lips.

The hot pleasure blazing at the base of my cock was past the point of no return. "I'm about to cum," I grunted. I meant it as a warning, as in: 'if you don't change what you're doing or switch to a hand, you're about to get my load in your mouth.' But Mariska stayed on course, swiftly bobbing her head and noisily sucking me off. I didn't last another minute.

The pleasure boiled over, and with it surged up my load. I groaned loudly. The pleasure turned to bliss, and hot, tingly contractions worked through my core. I sat up and leaned forward as my cock jumped and spurted in Mariska's mouth. I still held the back of her head, but I didn't keep her pinned. She stayed there with my cock spurting my cum into her mouth of her own volition. She still bobbed her head and sucked off my cumming cock, stroking me with her lips and licking me with her tongue. The intensity of it left me slack-jawed, groaning from my open mouth.

When my orgasm was over and the last of my load was up and out of me, I fell against the back of the couch. I let go of Mariska's head and hair. She rose and pulled her sealed lips up off my cock. She kept her mouth carefully closed when it slipped off my slick crown. Then, while I watched, she looked up at me and opened her mouth wide, showing me the white, gooey mess within. She wiggled her tongue around, swishing my load, making it slosh left and right. After letting me enjoy the sight of my cum in her mouth for a moment, Mariska closed it. I saw her throat shift with a gulp. She opened her mouth again. Her pink tongue was clean, no longer drowning in my cum. She'd swallowed it all. Damn was that a satisfying show. "How'd you know to do that?" I had to ask.

"I looked it up," she said with a cutely naughty smile.

I laughed. "Did it taste bad?" I was pretty sure my taste had been complained about in the past.

Mariska shook her head, looking happily surprised by that. "Just salty."

I let out a deep sigh. "The water's definitely hot by now."

"Do you wanna go first?" Mariska asked.

"I wanna go together."

We were climbing into the tub a minute later. I went in first. I stood beneath the showerhead, letting the steaming water spray over my hair and back. I felt a soothing rush as the heat sank into me, warming what had been cold. Mariska started stepping into the tub next to me, but when her second foot came down, it slipped against the slick floor of the tub, taking out her balance and sending her falling. For a split second, my heart began to sink, but as I was realizing what was happening, I was already reacting. My hand shot out and grabbed Mariska by the arm, stopping her just before she tumbled out of the tub. I had to lean back to hold her weight without losing my footing as well. I pulled her back up, onto her feet. Her eyes were wide when they met mine. "That was scary," she said, only half-joking. "I, um, have non-slip stickers in my tub."

"We'll get some for here too."

"Yeah ... okay ... wow, that ... could've been bad." Mariska looked a little shaken up.

I leaned closer to her. We were both standing under the showerhead, and by then, both of us had soaked hair. I looked into her eyes. "But it wasn't. I caught you."

Mariska gave me a small smile, seeming comforted by that. "How'd you react so quickly?"

"I've got fast hands," I said, smirking. Before Mariska could respond to that or say out loud why that was -- I didn't want to talk about the old me -- I went behind her and grabbed the bottle of liquid soap from the rounded shelf on the wall. I squeezed a generous amount of it out over each of her shoulders, and then set the bottle back where it was. I rubbed the deep blue soap into her shoulders with circular motions. It turned to suds almost immediately. As the soap oozed down her back, I followed it with my hands, rubbing her with the sudsy soap with firm, sweeping strokes. By the time the soap trailed to her lower back, it had thinned out too much, so I grabbed the bottle again and squeezed out more where it had left off. That blue glob of soap oozed straight down right away. When it arrived at her cute butt, I crouched down and followed it there too. There, the strokes of my hand were a lot less rubby and a lot more squeezy. Less purposeful, more playful. I couldn't help myself. Mariska didn't seem to mind; I heard her giggle at least once. As I played with her butt, squeezing it and bouncing it, I got more than a few peeks at her slit pussy, and, if only for those fleeting moments, my eyes were glued to it.

"Turn around," I eventually said. I grabbed the soap bottle again while Mariska turned and faced me. This time I squeezed the soap over the front of her shoulders. It was only a few seconds later that it oozed down to where I really wanted it. I started kneading her firm, perky breasts, focusing much more on enjoying the feel of them than scrubbing them clean, but they soon got plenty sudsy nonetheless. When I figured I'd spent long enough playing with her tits, I squeezed out another blue dollop of soap onto her taut tummy. I rubbed the soap all around her stomach and her hips, and soon I'd crouched down and followed it to her crotch. I stared at her cleft, puffy pussy. Ignoring the soap for a moment, I raised my hand and slid my middle finger through that puffy cleft, against her slit. Her slim, inner lips were hot to the touch, and I felt their heat right away, even with the steaming water spraying over me. There was a sticky slickness too. She was wet ... and I was hard again. "I fuckin' love your pussy," I muttered.

"It loves you too," Mariska said sweetly. I almost laughed at how cute that was. I would've, if I wasn't so worked up.

I stood straight, leaned into Mariska, and took her into a sudden, deep kiss. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, into the humid heat inside. My tongue found hers and wrestled it, dominating it. I moaned as I kissed her, and a moment later, Mariska moaned too. I broke our kiss and pulled back. "I love you," I said, gazing into her eyes.

"I love you too."

"Turn back around," I told her. She did. I leaned closer and kissed her neck. "Bend over. Grab the wall." She did that too. Mariska was already close to the wall, so she didn't have to lean too far forward. She looked at me from over her shoulder. She nibbled her lower lip and watched with this sweet, sexy look in her eyes. She wanted this too.

I grabbed my stiff cock in one hand and her squeezable ass with the other. I fumbled around her slick, slit pussy with my cock until I found where I could sink in. I prodded my head against that little hole and eased myself inside. The snug, slick heat of her pussy enveloped me. Once the first few inches were inside her, I shifted my hands to her hips, so I could hold her and keep us aligned while I slotted the rest of myself inside her. With how she stood, with her legs together, her pussy seemed especially tight around my cock. I felt so hard as I pushed inside that wet, squeezing sheath. Felt like I was made of steel. I slid the rest of the way in until I was balls-deep inside her, until my hips pressed against her ass.