Noah and Ava Pt. 02

Story Info
Noah and Ava have to be sneaky.
1.3k words
4.67
7.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah and Ava met up later when they could be alone. "Well, this is awkward," Noah said. They agreed that they had to stop hooking up. "It was fun while it lasted," Ava added. "But I agree with you."

Two days later they were both struggling with their decision. Their hormones were not happy with the decision. Late that night, Ava got a text message, "Everyone is asleep. My door is unlocked."

Curious, Ava got up and tiptoed to his room. She cracked the door open and looked in. The room was dark but Noah's naked ass was exposed at the edge of his bed. Ava crept forward and pulled down her pajama shorts. Her long, 8 inch dick was already hard. She could see the gleam of lube on his pink, tight butthole. She didn't waste any time pressing her thick cockhead into his sphincter.

To her constant amazement, she slid in easily. Even though it had only been a few days, she had to hold back a moan as her cock split his ass in two. For a few minutes, she took her time with long slow strokes, enjoying the feeling of his hot butthole.

Noah's head was covered by his pillow, muffling his groans and grunts. Ava had to go fairly easily to avoid banging his bed into the wall. He held his ass still so that she could deeply fuck him. Her fat cock massaged his swollen prostate, causing his hard dick to leak profusely. As much as she wanted to, she continued to have to go slowly to avoid waking up the adults.

She pulled all the way out and then plunged back in, enjoying the feeling of her head penetrating his stretched butthole. After a few minutes, she could feel a massive wave build in the base of her cock. A flood of cum shot out and filled his ass, she continued to ride him as she emptied her thick cum into him. Underneath the covers, Noah had created his own pool of cum on the sheets as she'd driven him to a constant spasming orgasm.

Without a word, Ava withdrew from his still twitching ass and left the room.

---

For the next few nights, once the house went quiet, Ava would get a text. They didn't talk about it during the day and made sure to keep things normal around their moms. She would enter his room late at night and fuck him in the dark.

Over the weekend, their moms went out for a couple of hours. As soon as the garage door closed, they were stripping off their clothes. They found their way to the living room. Noah went straight for Ava's firm tits, sucking on her hard nipples. After a few minutes, they switched places with Ava pinching and sucking on his muscular chest.

Noah laid on his back and held his legs up to give Ava easy access to his butt. She lubed up quickly and then slid in easily. With no one else around, she was able to pound his ass with her full effort. She gathered his heavy ball sack in her hands and used it as a leverage point to slam into his firm butt. They could gladly let their moans and groans echo into the room.

Within minutes a pool of milky pre-cum had filled Noah's belly button. He stopped her and she pulled out. Ava sat down on the couch and Noah turned his back to her and impaled himself on her swollen, fat cock. He pumped himself up and down driving them both to massive orgasms, his own dick shooting strings of cum all over the floor.

They collapsed in a pile, panting from exertion. "That was amazing," Noah moaned from the floor. "We really shouldn't be doing this," Ava said.

"Right, but we're not officially step sibilings and we aren't related at all..." Noah mentioned.

"Still, it seems wrong."

"It seems wrong, but it feels right," Noah said with a laugh.

---

The following weekend, Noah's mom announced that they were all going camping. "And sorry kids, you'll have to share a tent."

Noah played along, "Do I have to?"

"Yes, we are all going. It will be a fun way to spend time as a family."

Ava shrugged and acted irritated.

They loaded up a car with supplies and headed to a campground. They spent the day setting up camp, two tents and four sleeping bags. They went on a hike to a small lake and had a cook out. It was a lot of fun.

As the fire died down, the two adults announced that they were going to bed. They zipped up the their tent and left Noah and Ava alone. Noah loudly announced, "I'm going to bed, give me a few minutes of privacy." They winked at each other as he got in the tent.

When Ava entered a few minutes later, Noah was naked on his stomach, his muscular thighs spread wide so that his butthole was exposed. Ava stripped off her clothes too and laid on top of him. Once their warm skin touched, she grasped her huge, hard dick and pointed it at his ass. As she expected, he was already lubed up and she was able to slide her cock into his tight hole.

With the sound of the creek in the background, Ava was able to fuck Noah's ass with abandon. He lifted his hips to give her deep access. She drove her fat cock hard and deep into him, pummeling his sensitive prostate. After a few minutes, they turned on their side, and she was able to swing her hips back and forth to stimulate both of them in a new way. She could also reach his hard nipples and she pinched and flicked them.

Ava let out a groan as she started to pump a load of thick cum into his ass, using long strokes to empty herself out. His cock and ass had been spasming in orgasm for a few minutes as her cock milked his prostate dry.

They cleaned up, got partially dressed and then cuddled in the dark tent.

----

The last day of summer was approaching as both Ava and Noah had to prepare to go to college. Almost every night, Ava would sneak into Noah's room and fuck him quietly. Their midnight couplings kept them sane during the day.

They had a big family dinner on the last night and sat around a fire pit in the backyard. There was a sense of sadness at the end of a special time.

Late that night, Ava didn't receive a text message but instead heard a soft knock on her door. The door opened quietly and Noah snuck into her bed. He pulled down his pajama bottoms and backed his ass against her already hard dick. She nudged her fat cock head into his butt and slid all the way in with a soft moan. She ran her hand down his chest and stroked his nipples gently. She pulled her hips back and forth to fully fuck his ass. Each time her cock milked his swollen prostate forming beads of pre-cum on the tip of his dick.

For what seemed like an hour, she kept up her slow pace, pleasuring herself and him. She felt his ass clench as a huge orgasm spread from his prostate to his dick. Thick white torrents of cum leaked from his hard cock. The extra stimulation sent Ava over the edge and she thrust deeply, filling him with her cum.

Noah got up early and went back to his room so that they wouldn't be caught. They said their goodbyes in the morning and finished packing up for college.

Ava closed her trunk after Noah helped her lift a suitcase. "Well, I'm really going to miss you. This summer has been amazing. I really hope that you find a girlfriend."

"Thanks, Ava. It's been great. I'm not sure that there is anyone like you. I'm not excited to leave."

"Well, at worst, I'll see you at Thanksgiving."

"True! I'll talk to you soon.

They both drove off for new adventures.