Noah Ch. 01

Story Info
Noah learns what his scholarship entails.
3.7k words
4.42
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story is based on a series by Croodle and is intended to exist in the same universe.

*** All of the characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*** This is a work of fiction, so don't read expecting this to be true to real life.

-- This story is part of a series called "The Scholarship" that follows two guys on the same campus. This is Noah's introduction. --

Noah was a cocky guy. He was a giant at 6'5" and built. He loved lifting weights. He was often compared to Alan Ritchinson, like they could be twins. Girls loved his muscles, they were big. His arms, his pecs, his thighs, and even his ass. He loved eating girls out, he was so good with his tongue.

There was one area where Noah wasn't cocky, and that was his cock. His cock was small, and looked even smaller nestled between his hulking thighs. It measured 1/2 an inch when soft, and 2 inches when hard. As his doctor had put it, he had a micropenis. He was told he could still have a satisfying sex life and feel pleasure, but he was too embarrassed to take it out in front of girls.

Noah went to college nervous and excited. He was on his own, he was going to party like crazy, and he was going to eat as much pussy as he could. He was just afraid that someone would learn his secret. He applied for as many scholarships as he could, but fuck, he only got one. He applied for a scholarship called the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program.

Noah had everything in his dorm room situated, so decided to go meet with his RA to finalize the program requirements. Noah lived on a coed floor in one of the two freshman dorms. He strode down the hallway, cocky as ever, and knocked on the door.

It opened to reveal one of the most gorgeous girls he'd ever seen. "Hi, I'm Pam." She said; she was blonde and looked like she could have been one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. She was thin and had big boobs. Noah instantly imagined what it'd be like to have her splayed out naked on his bed with his head between her legs, sucking on her wet clit until she squirted in his face. He'd fall asleep with her pussy juice on his face.

"I'm Noah." He finally said. She could tell he was checking her out and thinking inappropriate things about her, she hated guys like that. "I'm here to talk about the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program."

"Oh yes, come in." She gestured for him to come sit down, and when he walked past she rolled her eyes. Sure, he was hot as fuck, but it wasn't worth sucking his dick when his attitude sucked harder.

"So, how much do you know about the program?"

"I actually don't know anything about it. I applied for every scholarship I could and this was the only one I got, which is nice cause it was the biggest." He flexed his arm when he said biggest.

"So... you didn't even read the PDF they emailed you?"

"Nope."

Pam smiled. This was too perfect. She grabbed the pamphlet off her desk and handed it to him. "I think you should read up, big guy."

Noah was stunned when he saw the pictures on the front of the brochure. There was a cute girl standing on the football field, grinning from ear to ear with her pom poms on her hips, her naked hips. She was completely naked. Her hairy pussy was on full display. He would have been turned on if it wasn't for the other picture, the male. There was a naked guy, his fingers touching his dick, as he stood smiling at the camera like a douche, a backpack slung over his shoulder. The guy in the picture had an average looking cock, which suddenly made Noah feel smaller.

"What the fuck is this?"

Pam had to stifle a giggle. "Keep reading."

***

WELCOME TO THE HUMAN SEXUALITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM!

You have been selected for one of the greatest opportunities a college student can have!

In this pamphlet, we will go in depth on the Program and what participation entails.

--SECTION A: NUDITY--

1 - NUDITY ON CAMPUS

The goal of the Human Sexuality Scholarship Program is to encourage a free and open sexuality experience throughout the college campus! **Thus, the core pillar of the program has always been a requirement of full nudity during all time spent on campus!**

This includes ALL activities on-campus: hanging out in dorms, walking to and attending classes, clubs, sports, getting food, using campus facilities, and so on.

No matter where on campus the participant may be, their naked form must remain largely uncovered!

[*details on the use of the term "full nudity" down below]

"What the fuck! I'm not gonna walk around campus fucking naked as fuck!"

"It's actually not just campus, the whole time you're in college you have to be naked. Everything you do must be naked. And when you jerk off or have sex you have to do it in front of at least one person."

Noah's face went white. There was no way he could do this! There was no way he could have his micropenis on display for the whole world! People would record it and post it online. And jerking off in front of people? Fuck no. Maybe if there was a girl he was into... no!

"I can't do this. I really can't be naked all the time." He said quietly.

Pam noticed the shift in his demeanor. "How bad do you need the money?" She asked.

Noah closed his eyes. Never in his life did he want to cry, but right now he did. He needed that money. Every other scholarship turned him down, his parents had no money... he wouldn't be able to finish college without it.

He put his head in his hands and couldn't stop himself. He sobbed. Pam felt kind of sorry for him, but knew this is where she needed him to be. "It's okay, Noah. From what I can tell you have a killer body under these clothes, why not flaunt it for the world? Take your shirt off for me."

Noah hesitated a moment, then pulled his t-shirt off. He wiped his eyes and nose on it.

"Come one, you're not gonna flex for me?"

Noah smirked. He was eating out of her palm. He stood up and did a couple of poses for her, flexing his arms. There was no denying this guy was hot. Maybe she would get a good fuck out of him.

"Alright, now the shorts."

Noah froze.

"Come on, don't stop the show now!"

He hesitated, then pulled down his shorts. He was wearing boxers, so a VPL wouldn't be noticeable anyway. He continued flexing for Pam as she cheered him on. "Alright, one last thing and you've got this!"

Noah's face changed again. "I can't." He said.

"You can talk to me, Noah, that's why I'm here."

Noah didn't respond. Pam stood up and put a hand on his chest. "It's okay." She slipped her fingers in his waistband, then pulled them down.

She was too stunned to speak. It was the smallest penis she had ever seen. It was just a head. His balls looked like two acorns underneath it.

"Fuck, I can't do this."

Pam stepped on his boxers. "You can do this."

She started massaging his balls, not believing she was feeling something so small. Noah relaxed.

"Sit down again, there are a couple things we have to go over." She turned away and bit her lip to stifle her laugh. She had never touched balls that small before. She didn't know an adult man could have such little balls.

Noah sat down, she quickly scooped up his clothes and tossed them in the corner away from them. "Okay, now, there's a catch with the scholarship. Each university that participates in the program is allowed one male and one female to participate in the program."

"So, there's a naked broad walking around?" Noah asked, intrigued.

"No. No females on our campus applied for the scholarship, but the program has allowed us to award two males on the condition that one of them takes on some of the characteristics that a female participant would."

"So... what? The other guy is gonna have boobs or something?"

"No." Pam read from a sheet. "The male recipient of the female scholarship must take on a female perspective when participating in the scholarship program. This means that he is not allowed to penetrate anyone with his penis for the next four years. He may use a toy for penetration, but not his own penis. He may engage in sexual activities such as fellatio and cunnilingus, however; the fellatio performed on him must be performed by a male partner so that he is not maintaining a typical straight male perspective. Furthermore, this participant is encouraged to participate in anal sex, either by another male or by a female using a toy."

"Why are you telling me all this?" Noah asked. "That's the other guy's concern."

"Noah, you're the one being granted the female scholarship."

Noah felt like he was going to throw up.

"Because your penis measurements were part of the application, they decided since your penis is so small you qualify for the female scholarship. It does say you'll get bonuses if you receive anal penetration and it is filmed."

"No fucking way, I'm not getting butt fucked like a fucking faggot."

"Hey! That kind of asshole language is not allowed!" Pam said, getting in Noah's face.

He was actually scared of her. He'd never been talked to like this by a girl. "I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"Now, let's go get rid of the rest of your clothes."

"I don't think I want to do this." Noah said, standing and covering himself.

"Noah, would you rather just pack up your stuff and leave? You made it clear that you need the scholarship, so if you're going to pussy out and not do it you should probably just go."

Pam opened the door. People were walking past, as her dorm was in the middle of the floor. She stood on top of his clothes, not budging.

Reluctantly, Noah slowly stepped into the hallway. He used both hands to cup his manhood, but he knew it wasn't necessary... one hand would have been fine.

"I don't think so." Pam said, smacking his hand. "You're not allowed to cover up. Move your hands."

Noah's heart was beating so hard it felt like it would rip out of his massive chest. He could feel how red his face was, his body glistened with nervous sweat. He slowly moved his hands to his sides. There he was, naked and exposed in the hallway. Pam gave his butt a light smack to encourage him to move. She admired the way it jiggled.

Slowly, Noah moved his feet down the hallway. Luckily, he didn't have far to go. All the doors were open. Noah walked past room after room.

"Oh my gosh, was that a naked guy?"

"He looked kinda hot."

"Did he have a dick?"

"I don't mean this rudely, but was that a naked trans person?"

Noah thought he was going to pass out when they finally got to his room. When he opened the door he sighed with relief to see his roommate still wasn't there. "Alright, I need to take all your clothes and mail them back home."

Pam grabbed his hanging clothes while he started to pull things out of the drawers.

"Woah, lo siento, did I interrupt something?"

Noah turned and saw a guy standing in the doorway. He was a handsome latino guy, about 6'2" with a t-shirt that hugged his muscles. He was holding a box and looked right at Noah's penis.

"Oh... my bad." He said.

"Hi, I'm Pam, the RA. This is Noah, he's naked for his scholarship."

The guy came in and set a box down on the other bed. "I'm Carlos. I guess I'm your roommate." Carlos held out his hand, Noah shook it.

"Dude, you are sweating."

"I'm... not fully comfortable with the naked thing." Noah said.

"I mean, I understand being self-conscious about having a dick that small, but you've got a killer body man. And why would you sign up for a nude scholarship if you don't want to be nude?"

"I didn't realize I would have to be naked 24/7 for the next four fucking years."

"Oh shit."

"But... I need the money. It's covering half my tuition."

"Damn, I'd get naked for four years to have half my tuition paid. Wait, is that why that guy was jerking off outside? How many people are doing this?"

"Someone was jerking off outside?" Noah asked.

Carlos pulled out his phone, after a couple taps he held up a video for Noah and Pam. There was a young guy, surrounded by people, jerking off his massive cock. It was the biggest cock Noah had ever seen.

"Damn." Pam whispered admiringly.

"I can't do this." Noah said. "If that's the other naked guy he's gonna be known as the guy with the big cock and I'm gonna be known as the guy with practically no cock."

"So what?" Carlos said, putting his phone away.

Pam and Noah looked at him. "What?" Noah asked.

"Fuck anyone who shames your little dick. It's your dick, be proud of it. I don't see anyone else man enough to take off their clothes and go everywhere naked, excluding the other guy. You're getting half your tuition paid, that's huge."

Carlos' words helped Noah feel more confident. He helped Pam throw everything in a laundry basket, which she carried back to her room. He officially had no clothes in his possession. He was a naked man.

"Can you help me carry some of my stuff up?" Carlos asked.

"Sure, man." Noah said. They got up and left the room. Noah's bare feet padded against the hallway carpet. They stopped in front of the elevator, and when it popped open a group of girls were waiting.

"Oh shit, there's another naked guy!" One of the hot young girls said.

"Yeah, but where'd his dick go?" Another said as they stepped off the elevator past the guys.

"I don't think that thing could satisfy me." The hottest one said. She was wearing a sports bra and had her hair pulled up in a high pony. Her leggings left little to the imagination.

Noah was pissed that these girls could make him feel so emasculated just because his penis was small. He worked hard to achieve his body. "Maybe my dick couldn't," he said after them. "But sitting on my face is a whole other story."

The girls stopped and thought for a moment. "Maybe I'll have to find out." The hot one said as she stepped into a room.

"Damn, that was slick." Carlos said. "Are you that good at eating pussy?"

"You don't have a dick this small without upping your mouth game." Noah laughed.

"You ever suck a dick?" Carlos asked.

"What? No. I'm not fucking gay."

"There's nothing wrong with being gay, Noah. Do you like when people judge you for having a small dick?"

"No."

"Well, they don't like it when you judge them for liking dudes. It's all natural. And, for your information, I'm bisexual."

Noah was stunned. "Really?"

"Yes, dumbass."

The elevator popped open on the first floor. Noah and Carlos walked past several people, some of them even took out their phones to take a picture of the big muscular guy with the little dick. That's who he was going to be, that's what they would say in their snapchats to their friends on campus... and their friends back home. If he didn't embrace it he'd lose his mind.

***

Noah sat on his bed and watched Carlos unpack after they had brought all his stuff up. Their door was closed so Noah could take a break from being the naked guy on display for a while.

"So, who's better at sex, guys or girls?" Noah asked.

Carlos pondered, "Well, I don't know if I could pick. The right woman can make you feel... something. But, the right guy can also make you feel something. Guys are better at sucking dick, that's for sure."

Carlos turned and faced Noah. "Do you want to see my dick?"

For the first time in his life, Noah wanted to see a dick. He wanted to see Carlos naked. "Sure." He said, keeping his newfound thoughts to himself.

Carlos pulled down his shorts and underwear and stepped out of them. His cock was about 4 inches soft, uncut. He pulled back the foreskin to reveal a perfect looking cock head. "Guys go crazy over my foreskin. A lot of them like docking."

"Docking?" Noah asked.

"It's when they stick their dick inside my foreskin."

Noah thought about what it would be like to dock with Carlos. He didn't realize how transfixed he was on Carlos stroking himself.

"Do you want to try it?" Carlos asked.

Noah snapped his head to meet Carlos' eyes. "What, no, I told you I'm not... gay." Noah stammered, his face red.

"Your dick is telling me you like it?" Carlos smiled.

He was right, Noah's little cock was a rock hard 2 inches. What was happening? He had never been aroused by a guy before! This was the weirdest day ever, and it wasn't going to get easier.

Carlos pulled his shirt off, his body was amazing. He was smooth and muscular and tan, real tan, not sun tanned like Noah. Noah didn't move as Carlos closed the space between them, his fully hard 6 inch cock swaying in front of him. "You can tell me to stop if anything makes you uncomfortable." Carlos whispered in Noah's ear.

Noah couldn'e believe the way his skin came to life when Carlos whispered to him, the feeling of his breath. Here was, naked and hard with another guy. Carlos gently rubbed Noah's cock and balls with his hand, he could fit it all in one hand.

"Mmmm." Noah moaned, afraid to admit he was enjoying it. Other than Pam touching him earlier, no one had ever touched his genitals except himself and his doctor. It was amazing, he longed for someone to give him this kind of attention and feared he'd never feel it.

"Relax, mi amigo." Carlos said. "Let yourself enjoy my touch."

Noah took a deep breath and let the air out, feeling calmer. Carlos let go of Noah's leaking cock. Noah was diagnosed with hyperspermia, which meant he leaked a lot and had big loads, he also had a problem with cumming too soon.

Carlos took his own cock in his hand and gave it a couple strokes before bringing it to Noah's cock. Noah's little cock easily fit into Carlos' foreskin. Naoh couldn't believe the amazing sensation of being inside Carlos' foreskin, their cock heads pressed together.

"Oh fuck, man. That feels amazing." He moaned as Carlos stroked him with his foreskin.

"Yeah, you like that big guy?"

"Mmm, fuck yeah."

Carlos stroked slowly a couple more times, and Noah could feel it, that amazing sensation deep in his groin. "Oh no, fuck, I'm gonna cum already."

"Go ahead and fire away. Give me that cum." Carlos growled.

Noah couldn't believe it: he was already about to cum and Carlos didn't mind? He wanted the load from this little dick?

"I cum a lot."

"Give it to me, baby."

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Fuck Fuck! Mmmmmmm!" Noah cried as he quickly filled Carlos' foreskin. The cum leaked out of it and poured onto the floor as Noah grabbed Carlos' shoulders to balance himself from the insane waves of pleasure that gripped his body.

"Fuck, papi, that's a lot of cum!"

Carlos quickly dropped to his knees, pulling Noah's cum soaked cock out of his foreskin. Noah shot a couple streams of cum on Carlos' chest before Carlos took his cock in his mouth.

Noah thought his head might explode feeling Carlos' tongue on his cock. He fired load after load into Carlos' mouth. It was too much for him to keep up swallowing. Carlos pulled off the little cock and let the last couple of streams hit his chest.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Carlos said.

Noah sat down on his bed catching his breath. They had created a big mess of cum on the floor, well, he had. "Carlos, I..."

Noah put his fingers to his eyes to keep from crying. He was so happy that someone had made him feel like his cock wasn't a sexual deterrent.

"What's wrong?" Carlos asked, putting a comforting hand on Noah's shoulder. "That was amazing."

Noah forced the tears down. "No one has ever made me feel that... desired. I've eaten out plenty of girls, they like what I do, but I've never been on the receiving end of the pleasure."

Carlos put a hand under Noah's chin and looked into his eyes. "Every inch of you is hot. I have a feeling we're going to enjoy being roommates this year." He said. He leaned in and pressed his lips against Noah's.

Noah didn't fight it. He was done trying to fight things today. He let himself enjoy Carlos' soft lips and the scratch of his little beard. He could taste his own cum on Carlos' tongue that found its way into his mouth, he kind of liked the taste.

12