Noah's Hotel Hooplah

Story Info
Noah has an interesting experience in his hotel visit.
2.4k words
4.27
4.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18+ in age.

Noah is on a trip for work and just checked into his hotel. He slides his keycard into the door and opens it. He takes his shoes off, walks into the room with his suitcase as the door closes behind him. He sets it on a little bench in front of the bed and sits on the edge of the bed. He lets out a sigh as he takes off his socks, then his shirt. He stands up to take off his pants, fold the items and then sets them on the empty chair behind him. He catches himself in the full length mirror and sees his good looking, lightly-toned body. He slips his hands into the waistband and takes off his underwear, releasing his plump soft cock. Noah gives his junk a little fluff and throws his underwear to the chair.

He walks over to the tv, grabs the remote, and turns on the tv while getting onto the bed. As he gets himself comfortable, he pulls out his phone and starts to look up porn. He watches a few short videos of guys fucking outdoors and then found a video of a guy leaving his clothes in the car and running to the elevators and back of the parking garage. Noah looked at the time and saw it was only about 6pm, so he ordered food.

After settling in and eating, Noah cleans up and gets undressed again. After seeing the time reach 11pm, he figured he could try what he saw in the video. He would just leave his clothes in the room, walk to the elevator and go back. His room wasn't too far from the elevators, but it wasn't right next to them either. The thought of this being a close call made Noah's dick to go a quarter chub.

He opened the door ever so slightly to make enough room for his head to pop out. The coast was clear, so Noah took one leg and tipped-toed out into the hallway, having the latch stop the door and not close all the way.

The cold air of the hallway blew on Noah's body and he shivered a little, mostly from the excitement. It sent a wave throughout his body and brought his dick to half mast. He looked around and made it three rooms down before getting nervous and ran back to his room.

Once he got back inside he took a few breaths and decided he wanted to go all the way. So he took one last deep breath, took a step into the hallway, and latched the door to stay open again. He made it 5 doors down before hearing the elevator open. He jumped behind a slight indent of the wall, up against a door and heard the couple go around the elevator, down the opposite hallway. Noah caught his breath and realized he could hear the tv of the room he was pressed up against and decided to finish what he started.

He made his way from around the tiny corner and walked 4 more rooms before he made it to the elevators. Now he realized how far he actually was from his room and his semi went to a full boner and it was roughly 6 inches or so. Each step he took, his hard cock bounced. He decided he as going to go the way he heard the couple and reach the end of the hallway and would turn back. He quickly pranced down the hallway on his toes and reached the wall. He turned around and leaned against it, thinking about what he just did. Noah looked down and sees his cock still twitching from excitement. There was a small drop of precum on the tip of his dick.

He rubbed it around the tip and then slightly moaned and he lightly jerked his cock. He opened his eyes, remembering where he was.

Noah started to quickly tip toe back to the elevators and with some luck, the coast was clear and he booked it through the main intersection, past the 9 other rooms, and stepped through the door. He let it close behind him as he caught his breath. He was so exhilarated and couldn't stand still. He caught himself slight rocking back and forth, smiling with a rock hard cock in the mirror and couldn't believe the sight. He let out a laugh, grabbed his phone, went up to the mirror and stood there. He opened up the camera, and made a dumb, gooning face, and snapped a picture as one drop of drool and a single strand of precum dripping from his cock.

He returned to normal face and tapped the small photo to reveal the full sized, head to toe nude of his true gooner self. He loved the thought of looking at this embarrassing photo and touched his cock. Forgetting his had some precum, he slightly jumped and then started to jerk with it. He walked in front of the wide-open window facing the parking lot, closed his eyes and jerked slowly. Moaning and stroking, filled with lust. Once he reached the point of getting close, he stopped jerking and wanted to take it a step further.

He went back into the hallway and made his way to the elevators. Hard cock waving up and down with each step, seeing pre cum swaying side to side as he's walking. Some dripping on top of his feet, some on the floor as he accidentally steps in it and feels it between his bare feet and the carpet.

Once he reaches the elevators, he presses the button and waits for it to reach his floor. He jumps to the side when it hits "5" and sees the door open at 6. No one is there so Noah scurries into the open elevator and goes up to the top floor, number 7. When he's there, he walks all the way to the opposite end of the hallway that his room is on and goes through the doors to the stairs. His cold feet hit the cement floor and just sends further ecstasy down Noah's naked body to his leaking cock.

As he defends each stair, he stokes his cock slowly bringing himself to the edge by the time he looks at what floor he's on, he sees that he's on the main floor. He figured he could open the door and make his way to the elevators and back up without being seen.

He opens the door to start his journey about 16 rooms down to the main entrance. He makes it about halfway and hears a door open. He jumps into the open cut out and hides behind the vending machine. He hears the talking getting closer and now he starts to get warm. He can now hear the voices of two girls standing at the vending machine to the left of the one he was hiding behind. If a car pulled up, the lights would shine on his naked body through the window. If the girls take one step to the right, they'll see the fully naked, hard, 24 year old twink. As he pushes as far as he can against the wall to ensure not being seen he hears to more voices but this time they are guys. Now there are about 4-5 people standing in the vending area talking about what snacks and drinks they want.

Noah's face, arms, and torso are completely red from the chances of being seen. Noah is basically trembling, hoping he doesn't get caught. He sees that his cock has not gone soft and in fact, is dripping more precum.

After what feels like 30 minutes of torture, the group finally leaves the alcove and Noah collapses to the cold, tile floor. He catches his breath and stands back up. He makes his way to the hallway, peaks left to right and takes his left to the elevators. He hits the button to call the elevator and notices that there's no where to hide in the main floor and that if the door was to open up, then someone would see him standing there.

Noah was so turned on he closed his eyes and started to jerk his cock until he heard the bell ding. He opened his eyes and to his happiest surprise, an empty elevator. He quickly steps in, hits floor 6, and presses the door close button. The elevator starts to rise and goes from, "L," to 1 and so on. Once he hears the beep and sees the elevator is opening on floor 5 and not 6, Noah can feel his heart in his throat.

The elevator doors open up to two guys standing there, holding drinks and snacks looking at Noah's completely naked body. He stands there frozen as they turn to look at each other and then back to him and roar with laughter as the doors start to close. Noah quickly hits the "close" button to make it faster but right as it is about to fully clothes, one of the guys legs stops the door from shutting. They jump in the elevator and Noah quickly jumps out. They yell "hey" as he runs down the hallway towards the staircase that's near his room. Once he reaches the doors and opens it, he doesn't see the guys so he runs up the concrete stairs, skipping one step each time and swing the door open. He reaches his room and sees that his door is closed and he forgot to latch it.

As he lightly throws his head and hands against the door in defeat, his hard dick presses against the door. He takes a step back to see a small drop of pre cum on the door where his cock hit and hears a few snickers. He turns to his left and sees the two guys laughing again. He turns to them, covers his cock and begs to help him get his room key back.

The two guys wait until he's done pleading and they giggle as they give Noah an ultimatum.

"We'll help you as long as you jerk for us right here," one of the guys says.

Noah gulps, "right here?"

"Right now," the other guy replies as they both laugh.

Noah sighs in defeat and starts to put his hand to his cock.

"Nuh-uh. On your knees, in front of the elevator. Just in case someone else comes by, they can see your show too," the first guy adds.

Noah follows the first guy and the second guy waits for them to pass and then follows behind them. Noah didn't turn around to look at guy number two, but he didn't have to, to know that he was laughing.

Once they hit the elevators, the guys stood in front of him and motioned for him to get on his knees and start his part of the deal.

Noah bent down and started to jerk. As he was jerking the guys started to ask him questions.

"What's your name? We need to know if we get your key back." The first guy said.

"Noah Prebs."

"Okay, Noah Prebs, what's your room number again?" The second guy asked

"609," Noah answered as he continues jerking.

"Now Noah, from room 609, they are going to ask what your birthday is and we don't know that." The first guy said.

"May 27th"

"Year," Guy number one said stern and quickly

"'96"

"Now cum for us slut," the second guy said as they are still laughing.

Noah starts to breathe heavy, and slightly bounce his body up and down as he's about to cum.

"Wait, this wouldn't be right if I didn't have the camera in a better position." Guy number two says as he holds up the phone in front of Noah.

Noah starts to cum while embarrassingly looking into the camera. He shoots 4 huge strand of cum all over the floor in front of their feet. One strand lands on the first guy's shoe.

"Lick it up," Guy number 2 says.

Noah quickly bends down and licks up the three strands on the floor, looks up at the two guys and the camera, then hesitantly licks the fourth rope of the shoe.

"I can't believe he actually did that" guy number two says and both the guy's high five and laugh hysterically.

Noah reorients himself and starts to think about what just happened as the three guys get into the elevator and head to the lobby. Noah stops as they go to the counter, hear them say all of his information he gave them and he looks down as they say it to remember that he's fully naked still. The embarrassment hits all over again once he hears them say his name, room number and birthdate.

The guys come back to him, they head back up to the 6th floor and as their walking to his room, the first guy says, "we might as well get your number since we know you so well at this point."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Noah responds nervously.

"At least Snapchat then," the second guy says as he waves the room key around, tauntingly

"Fine." Noah responds. He gives them his username and they give him the key. As he opens the door, he starts to ask them a question while turning around."

"Hey, what did you mean when you said better position?" and sees that they are both gone.

He goes into his room, bolts the door the second it closes and goes to the shower. He washes off all his embarrassment and gets into bed. He plugs his phone in, and opens it to the picture of him gooning. He was slightly repulsed, but moved the picture to his "hidden" folder and saw he had a notification from Snapchat. He opened it and figured he might as well add them back. When he accepted, he saw a blue message notification next to their name. He opened it and saw a 10 minute long video.

"That's much longer than how long I jerked for," he thought to himself.

He pressed the video to watch it and he noticed that it was from the moment he was pressed naked against his door, just coming to the conclusion he was locked out when the video started.

Noah ended the video hearing him give them all of his information again before he closed it out.

Noah turned on his tv, and tried to go to bed but could do nothing but get hard recalling everything about what just happened this evening.