Noah's Starship Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He feels left out. Should we invite him over?" I said in a whinier than normal voice as he played with my cock and touched my sensitive spots.

"I don't want share my boy with anyone." Navid said as he humped against me. His teeth bit down on the back of my neck, pulling the skin like a Lion with his cub.

"It would be me sharing you with him. He has no interest in me. Do you ever fantasize about that? Having two boys like me to please you?" I asked. The idea didn't totally turn me off. I knew I would be horribly jealous, but it also intrigued me. I gasped when the tip of his cock banged into my hole again. He was doing it so slowly so as not to make too much noise in the water. The cold pool was balanced by his warm skin as he surrounded me in his cage of muscles.

"I do have this dream of two Noahs... twins to sleep on either side of me in my hold." Navid admitted though I think he was being milder than his real thoughts.

"You want us fighting over that big cock? Taking turns bouncing on it?" I asked and rubbed my ass against his shaft. His tip slid into my hole but then slipped out and shoved up between the cheeks. I flexed my ass to grip him tighter and felt his body give a sudden jerk.

"Oh feels so good, baby." He rewarded my effort with a kiss on my cheek then rubbed his nose along my jaw.

"Fuck I'm so close," I whined and turned my lips to his. He kissed me then slid his tongue in to muffle me as my body neared the edge. He sped up on my ass and jerked on my cock.

"Mmm," I mumbled on his tongue as I felt my impending explosion.

"Mmm," he answered back as his cock rubbed up and down over my hole. I got so lost in his arms.

"Mmm," I squealed, maybe a little too loudly. Navid put his hand over my cheek to rub it as his tongue explored my mouth in search of quieting me down.

I felt his body tense up. He shoved his cock up in quick, hard motions as a growl escaped his chest. He jerked and my cock went over the edge. We crashed together in five hard jerks as my cock fired off in his palm and his cock shot off against my back. I felt hot spurts on my skin.

"Huhh," we gasped together as our tongues danced and lips wrestled. Our bodies jerked together with release as I coated his hand with my spunk.

"Fuh," I whimpered as his hand gripped my cock and milked out the last of my offering. His tight abs pushed out one last shot against my back.

Navid made a weird little noise of pleasure as he finished. It was the quietest our passions would allow us to be. We finished and then he rested against me, pushing me against the side of the pool. I got a few last kisses and then he laid his head against his arm and nuzzled his nose against mine as we looked at each other with sleepy, spent eyes. His hand still held my cock and kept it hard. The water mixed with the cum I'd shot into his hand. It formed this weird rubbery texture as he lazily stroked my spent cock.

Navid made a low chuckle and then sighed in his happy afterglow. He rubbed his hand up my abs and smeared my thickening spunk over my tummy. He brought it up to show me what was left of it.

"Eww. Why does it turn like that with water?" I asked and wrinkled my nose.

"Is science. The water break down protective protein that stop it from make this." Navid informed. He always had a science lesson for me.

"Mmhmm. Ok. Those are science questions I can't ask your dad," I laughed.

"Oh you can. My father is good at explain body science," Navid laughed. He kissed my nose and then rubbed me clean. He gave my cock one last tug then pulled up my shorts and put his monster away.

"Are they going to find little sperm bubbles in the pool?" I asked, unsure what would happen.

"The chlorine kill everything. This pool has much. You not feel in your eyes?" he asked.

"A little." I kissed him again as he straightened his trunks. We went back to being social. No one seemed to have noticed what we were doing except Luis. Or maybe they did notice and just ignored it. Either way, our cover seemed safe. Navid took a few awkward minutes, but then quickly returned to his charming business persona and quickly controlled the group's attention as he held me under his arm.

+++

"We have wedding to plan," Navid said as we drove home. I was stretched across the center console with my head on his shoulder and my hands on his thigh.

"We do, but who will come?" I asked. I wasn't prepared to deal with that.

"Everyone! People love us! Your family and all my friends!" Navid was trying to make the best of it, pretend like his family's absence wouldn't affect anything. I knew how close he was. I knew he would want his brothers and parents and all their family there. They were a huge group. He had so much family, we'd need to rent a theater or something. But would we even invite them?

"Ok... As long as you're there it'll be perfect," I said. I let him get by without confronting it right then. We had time for that.

"I may come. I'll have to see if I have important work that day," Navid laughed. I reached and twisted his nipple until he pulled back in pain. He pulled my hand off his chest and brought it to his lips. He closed my hand in his and kissed it sweetly.

"I will be there, my love. It will be our dream come true. Whatever my baby want he will have," Navid assured.

"I just want you. I don't care where we do it or who shows up or how it's decorated. All I want is you and me and our special moment together. There's nothing more important," I told him. I meant it too. I wanted to grow with him for the rest of our lives.

+++

Feedback appreciated. I tried something a little different this time. Obviously my "Navid" would not expose us sexually like that in front of others, but I went with fantasy over reality on that one. That's something I really want to do.