Noises Through the Wall Pt. 06

Story Info
A new perspective.
2.4k words
4.62
38.2k
53

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŪ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,204 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Why aren't you with Chris today?" Cassandra looked over at me from the edge of her bed, blowing out a long stream of smoke. She handed me the joint. I inhaled deeply and held it in while I regarded my friend. I slowly exhaled into her room. Lucky for us, her parents were cool with a little weed as long as we didn't get into trouble. We were eighteen, so we could handle it responsibly. That's what they said, anyway.

"He's doing something with his mom," I said. The room pleasantly vibrated around me.

"He's been busy a lot lately. You sure he's not cheating on you?" Cassandra reclined on her bed and stared at the ceiling dreamily. "That's what Mike did before we broke up. He was busy all the time."

"The thought had crossed my mind." I nodded. He had been busy a lot. And the way his mom looked at me. Was she in on it? Was she covering for her cheating son? I slipped into paranoia in the blink of an eye. "Yeah, it's just like Mike. He might be cheating on me."

"What are you gonna do?" Cassandra turned her face toward me, a worried frown creasing her pretty features.

"Well..." My mind couldn't move too fast, but it was working through the problem. "I know just how he'd do it. In his room, sneaking whatever girl he's got in through the basement window. Or maybe he's not even sneaking if his mom is in on it. Son of a bitch." I stood up. "What time is it?"

"I don't know. Four thirty?"

"He's probably cheating on me right now. You ever think how weird it is that people can be doing such separate things and not know about it? I mean connected people. You know? You're joined in one way, but space and time separate you." It was good weed.

"So, you want to connect with him by catching him with some other girl?" Cassandra looked dubious. She didn't get it.

"Yes, that's what I'm going to do. Bye." I heard her saying goodbye as I raced out of her room, ran down the stairs, and left her house. I hopped on my bike and cycled over to Christopher's house. I might have gotten lost along the way when I had to follow a chickadee for a couple blocks, but I got there around four forty-five.

Hopping off my bike, I pulled my shorts back into position and adjusted my top. I took a deep breath. I walked my bike around back and rested it on the side of the house, next to the casement window, in case I needed to leave quickly. Was he cheating on me? I wasn't as sure as I'd been at Cassandra's place. I hesitated and looked around the quiet backyard. I could feel the grass breathing. Yeah, I was supposed to go inside. I reached down for the window. It was unlocked as always. I pulled it open and slipped inside.

The basement was carpeted, which kept me quiet. At first, all I could hear was my heart pounding in my chest. But then I heard squeaking. It was the sound of his bed. And then the squealing hit my ears. It was the bitch he was banging. Oh, my God. It wasn't just the weed. He really was cheating on me. I moved into the mechanical room and put my ear against the wall. I knew his bedroom was right on the other side.

Muffled voices filtered through the wall. She was saying something to him in between cries of pleasure. I clenched my fists and bit my lip. I had never been so angry at a boy. I'd never been cheated on before. I thought about going upstairs and telling his mother. She would walk in, and boy would he be in trouble. But what if she was covering for him? My nails dug into my palms as the girl he had in there hollered out her obnoxious orgasm.

I meant to leave at that point, but I must have lost track of time. It was good weed. I stood there listening to them go at it in his room, my ear against the wall for what felt like ages. I really wanted to punch both their faces. Without thinking about it, I finally pulled myself away from the wall and walked out of the mechanical room. My feet carried me to Christopher's bedroom door. It was open a crack, and they were a good deal louder from that spot. I could hear the growl he made when he was ready to cum. My stomach churned and my blood boiled. He was making that sound for someone else. How could he?

A parallelogram of light stretched along the floor from the doorway. I stepped right up to the edge and looked in. My stomach dropped when I edged far enough to see Christopher's bed. I can't remember ever having my temper cooled so quickly. I went from She-Hulk smash, to Jennifer Susan Walters like I'd stepped into a cold shower. I wasn't even sure at first if it was reality or the high that made me see the woman my boyfriend was furiously humping. Was it a trick of the light? How good was that weed?

From my spot, I could see Christopher's glorious backside as he pumped her missionary style. Under him, squirming, with her eyelids fluttering, was his mother. Her normally pretty face was twisted. If I didn't know what Christopher's dick could do to a woman, I'd have thought she was having a stroke.

My hand went to my gaping mouth, my body stiff as a board. Mrs. Lily Green was staring in my direction, but I don't think she saw me. She was lost in some inner delight.

"Oh... Christopher... uh... uh... uh... sweetie... you're so... deep." Mrs. Green placed both hands on her son's butt and gripped tight. I could see the indentations in his flesh. Her wedding ring sparkled. Shit, I hadn't even thought about her being married. This was wrong on so many levels, going all the way down to the center of the Earth. By now, I was convinced that what I was seeing was really happening.

"Shit... Mom... gonna... cum... again." Christopher's hips slipped into an erratic rhythm. I saw two condoms on the blanket next to them. I knew he could go and go. But... with... his mom? His mom? That was his mother with her legs spread wide. My mind spiraled.

"Outside... outside..." Mrs. Green squeaked. I could see her hands move from pulling on his ass to pushing his hips. I think I nearly fainted when Christopher pulled out. I could see that he didn't have a condom on. He grunted like an animal as he jacked himself all over his mom's boobs and face.

"Yes, spray me. Spray meeeeeee." She groaned and cooed while holding her boobs. When he finished, she rubbed her his cum into her chest. Jesus, she treated the stuff like lotion. I usually rushed to wipe myself off, but not Mrs. Green. Was that why her skin looked so good at her age? That made me wonder how long they had been doing it. My mind spiraled again. There is never a right time to find out your boyfriend is murdering his mom's pussy. But while you're high is definitely one of the worst ways to do it. I should have run, but I stayed fixed to the spot.

Christopher reached down and slapped her belly with his dick. The little ripples traveling from each impact mesmerized me. I was lucky that he'd cum in her face, or Mrs. Green would have noticed me standing there like an idiot. Her eyes were still closed as she wiped the sperm away with the back of her hands.

"Okay, I should really start dinner. And you should text that little girlfriend of yours and apologize for ditching her again." Mrs. Green giggled. She was talking about me. With her son's cum all over her. The nerve!

"One more time, Mom?" Christopher whacked her belly with his dick again.

"No." Mrs. Green still had her eyes closed. "Text your girlfriend, or she won't want to be your girlfriend very much longer." She was right about that.

"Nah, Mom. I'd rather go once more." Christopher moved a little lower and slid back into his mother's pussy. I rubbed my eyes, trying to believe what I was seeing.

"Wait. You've still got cum on your... uuuugggggghhhhhh... cock... uh... uh... you could... get me... pregnant." The rest of what Mrs. Green said was unintelligible. Her feet flopped in the air as he really gave it to her again. Christopher and I were always more careful than that. What was he thinking? He wasn't thinking. His dick was in the driver's seat. I watched his mom's boobs rock back and forth on her chest.

I felt so weird. Without realizing it, my hand grabbed the crotch of my shorts. I stared at Christopher's ass, flexing over and over again. He was doing his mom. And I was watching. I broke out in a sweat. My pussy gushed. A wave of dizziness hit me. I was high. That was the only reason what they were doing was getting me hot.

A scream filled the air. Not one of ecstasy, but surprise. I looked over at Mrs. Green's cum-covered face. She was staring right at me and screaming.

"What, Mom? Your cervix again?" Christopher's hips stopped.

Mrs. Green didn't answer him, but she pointed at me. Christopher turned and looked. His jaw dropped.

"Gwen... I... um... we didn't..." What the fuck was he going to say to explain this away?

"You're sick, Chris," I spat. "And you, Mrs. Green... I mean, Jesus Christ." I turned and ran.

"Don't tell anyone, Gwen," Mrs. Green called after me. "Please."

I booked it out of there, hopped on my waiting bike, and I was off into the street, peddling blindly. The universe had become discombobulated. Everything was wrong. My whole life had gone sideways in an afternoon. What would I tell my friends? That I caught my eighteen-year-old boyfriend banging his mom?

No way! Mrs. Green was going to get her way. I wasn't telling anyone anything about it. It was too fucking weird. My phone buzzed at me from my bra where I usually kept it when I didn't have a big enough back pocket. I had no intention of answering any texts.

My bicycle seemed headed for home. That was good. At least some part of my brain was working. I tried not to think about what I'd seen. But it wasn't easy. The look of ecstasy on Mrs. Green's pretty face. And the powerful way Christopher had handled her. God, for such a dopey guy, he was so good in bed.

I arrived home and dropped the bike off in the garage. My phone buzzed again, but I ignored it. I didn't want to see what Christopher had to say.

My mom was reading in the living room. "How was your day, honey?" She asked as I passed by.

"Can't talk now, Mom. I've got homework." I took the stairs two at a time.

"Okay, dinner's in an hour," she called after me. I barely heard her. My pulse pounded in my ears. I couldn't get those depraved images out of my head.

In my room, I found my trusty hairbrush. I locked the door. I stripped like my clothes were on fire. My phone buzzed again as I put it on my dresser. "For fuck's sake, Christopher, I caught you with your mother. I don't want to talk," I whispered.

Sweaty from my bike ride and from what I'd seen, I pulled down my covers and jumped into bed. I lay back and let my mind play back everything I'd witnessed that day. My pussy was a frothy mess already. Jesus Christ, my boyfriend's mom had stared at me while cum dribbled down her cheeks.

The handle of the brush was familiar, if not as big as Christopher. I worked it in. In no time at all, I pumped myself to a quivering orgasm thinking about how my boyfriend had just owned his mother. The mighty, demure Mrs. Green was a slut for my boyfriend. I came again.

It wasn't until my mom knocked on the door and announced dinner that I finally stopped masturbating. I hoped she didn't hear me. I was trying to be quiet.

I dressed, cleaned up, and went down to dinner. How strange it was to make idle conversation with my sister and parents after that day. How could they not tell something earthshaking had happened? And that I had... maybe... liked it? The events seemed so huge that everyone in the world should be onto it. But no, they carried on like it was just another day.

After dinner, I excused myself for more homework. I glanced at my phone and saw that I had twenty-two missed texts from Christopher, and three missed calls. Well, I wasn't about to wade into that swamp. But there was something that needed doing. I went online and did some research.

It turns out that a small percentage of men do have sex with their mothers. There was even a site online called The Guide, which purported to offer "surefire" steps to seduce one's mother. Jesus Christ. I read a little, and it was a monsoon in my panties again. My hand slipped down between my legs. I masturbated while reading The Guide, wondering if this was how Christopher had seduced his mother.

That little rabbit hole cost me a couple hours and four more orgasms. I needed a cold shower. But once under the water, my fevered mind went right back to what I'd seen. The way Mrs. Green had rubbed the cum into her boobs. And the expression of adoration on her face as Christopher had sprayed her. It was too much. I rubbed my clit to one more massive orgasm.

Exhausted when I exited the shower, I went through my nightly rituals on autopilot. I tried hard to think about anything other than sex. When my head hit the pillow, I briefly hoped that the day had been a dream. Maybe I would wake up tomorrow and everything would be normal. Then sleep took me. You can probably guess what my real dreams were about.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,204 Followers