Noisy Neighbors & Dirty Cops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah..." he panted.

He picked up speed, Diane unleashing a slew of dirty taunts and insults as Kyle fucked her tits even faster.

He then stood and raised her legs, slipping his dick inside her and beginning to fuck her missionary, her nails clawing his chest as Lynette and Corinne watched closely.

Diane screamed each time his huge dick slid in to the base, Kyle's hands squeezing her tits as his balls smacked hard against her ass.

******

At that moment, Chloe was stepping off the elevator clad in a blue and white button up with a black shirt and heels having just come from a long day of shopping.

She had seen the squad cars outside and figured surely they had finally straightened out that horn dog neighbor of hers.

To her surprise however, just as she was walking past his door, she heard a loud wail, causing her to drop her bags.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" she screamed in frustration hearing the noises continue inside.

She'd had enough. Chloe tried the knob and found it opened without difficulty. What she saw stopped her cold in her tracks.

Kyle was standing with some blonde slut getting fucked missionary on his couch with her legs wrapped around him. Another one, a brunette was sitting beneath him almost in a crab walk position, sucking his balls while another brunette ate her pussy.

"OH FUCK YES!" the blonde screamed, "GIVE ME THAT DICK!!"

Chloe inched her way unnoticed into the kitchen area and watched, Kyle's dick sawing into the blonde until she could swear she saw the bulge in her stomach.

"Fuck..." he groaned deeply, slapping and squeezing her tits.

Chloe felt her pussy getting wet. She had heard it plenty of times but she had never before actually seen him fuck. Her husband did it almost as if it were a job or chore. But Kyle...

He did it as it were his passion. He then pulled out and still with her neck bent backward, began to aggressively fuck her face.

Chloe looked around and was shocked at what she saw. On the floor about two feet away was a police uniform.

It couldn't be...

"I'm glad this neighborhood is on our beat," the blonde said, Kyle continuing to fuck the brunette's throat, "that way on patrol we can always come get some dick."

The other two expressed agreement as Chloe backed up against the table, a cup clattering to the floor, causing the four to look up and see her.

"Ah Chloe," Kyle greeted, pulling his dick from Corinne's mouth, "nice of you to join us."

Chloe gawked, trying to avoid looking at Kyle's wet, swinging dick.

"Oh Chloe!" Lynette exclaimed, "you're the one who made the call. That dick is simply divine..."

"You've got to try it!" Diane said gleefully, grabbing Chloe and ripping open her blouse.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Chloe shrieked before her bra was snatched off, Corinne squeezing her tits from behind her.

"These are incredible..." Diane whispered, sucking Chloe's stiff nipples into her mouth.

Chloe couldn't help but moan, looking over to see Lynette sucking Kyle's balls as she jacked him off. She then turned and cried out as Kyle slid his dick into her ass.

Diane then pulled her down to the floor and began to oil up her tits and ass before diving between her legs and beginning to eat her out.

"Ohhhh fuck..." she moaned, Corinne sucking her tits.

"Mmm... she likes that..." Lynette panted, Kyle fucking her harder as he gripped her hair.

"OH MY GOD!" Chloe cried as Diane sucked her clit, making out with Corinne.

"FUCK!" Lynette screamed, cumming hard on Kyle's dick.

Diane followed Chloe's eyes as he pulled out and smiled. "I think she wants to sample some of that dick too!"

Kyle grinned and sat, Chloe crawling between his legs and inhaling his cock, beginning to suck him rapidly.

"Good girl," Lynette said, holding Chloe's hair back as she sucked him faster, "get all that beautiful big dick down your throat, slut."

Chloe sucked faster and fondled Kyle's nuts as he bounced her head on his cock, her slobber oozing down his shaft and into Corinne's mouth as she sucked Kyle's nuts.

Meanwhile, he sucked Diane's tits as he fingered her ass, eliciting her soft moans as she cradled his head.

"OH YES!" Diane cried.

"God, I wanna fuck that big dick!" Chloe said, pulling up with a lick to Kyle's cock.

She sat up and swung her leg over his lap, easing the head into her wet pussy and sliding down his shaft.

"Fuck yes! That's a big cock!" she cried, sliding down to the balls and beginning to ride him furiously as he sucked her tits.

"Yeah bitch," Diane cheered, spanking Chloe's ass, "ride that dick!"

Kyle gripped her ass and began to drill into her, Chloe crying out and riding him faster.

"OH MY GOD YES!" she screamed, "FUCK!"

Lynette watched, frantically rubbing her pussy as she traded off making out with Kyle and Chloe as Diane and Corinne were on the floor in a 69 position.

Kyle fucked Chloe faster, slapping and squeezing her tits as his balls smacked her ass. Her pussy was wetter than she could ever remember.

She looked down at Kyle, clawing at his chest as he fucked her with a passion she had never before experienced.

She turned and began to suck Lynette's tits, rubbing her pussy as she rode Kyle faster and faster. She and Diane then kissed passionately as Corinne squirted them with more oil.

"OH FUCK... GOD YES!" Chloe screamed as she began to cum, shaking atop Kyle's cock as she screamed at top of her lungs.

Panting, she dismounted and mounted him again reverse cowgirl, licking her hand and rubbing his balls as she began to ride him once more.

"Oh fuck..." Kyle groaned, reaching up to grope her oiled tits as Diane rubbed Chloe's clit.

"Suck a big fucking cock!" she screamed, feeling as if she was about to quickly fucked into another orgasm before Kyle removed her and stood.

He then grabbed her hair and shoved her over the coffee table, sliding his dick into her tight virgin ass.

"OH MY GOD! NOT MY ASS!"

Kyle was relentless however, sliding in deep and beginning to fuck her hard. Though it took some adjusting, she eventually caught on and was gripping the edge as he tore her ass open.

"YEAH! FUCK ME!" Chloe screamed.

Corinne approached and spread her ass cheeks, kissing Kyle as he picked up speed, Chloe feeling his balls smack her cunt.

"OH YEAH! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" Chloe screamed.

Kyle gripped her hair and fucked her little while longer as she rubbed her clit until she came hard yet again. He then pulled out, shoving his dick into Corinne's waiting and open mouth.

She began sucking him hungrily, twisting her head as she swallowed him all the way down, Gavin it and passing it back to Chloe who sucked him off again as well.

After aggressively sucking his dick, spitting on it and jacking him off, Chloe turned around again and slid him into her pussy, fucking herself back at him doggystyle.

He threw his head back and groaned, fucking her hard as Diane and Lynette each sucked one of her tits, Corinne licking deep in Kyle's tight ass.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." he groaned, in seventh heaven as he slapped Chloe's ass.

Soon after, all four were taking turns sucking him off as he watched, moaning and groaning as they choked on his cock. He positively loved fucking Diane's face as she seemed to be the most experienced of the group.

Next, Chloe was riding him again, Kyle sucking as ,uhh of her tits as he could into his mouth as she fucked him hard.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed, feeling his large fingers again penetrate her ass, "FUCK YES!!"

"YES!" Kyle groaned, Chloe dismounting and sucking off again just before Diane mounted him reverse cowgirl, riding him even harder than Chloe had, Kyle's hands squeezing her tits tightly.

"Oh that looks good!" Chloe cheered, sucking Diane's tits as she picked up speed, panting as she began to shake and cum on Kyle's cock.

"RIGHT THERE! OH SHIT!" Diane screamed, cumming so violently that her pussy contracted, sliding off Kyle's cock.

Not letting him rest, Corinne followed soon after, also mounting in reverse and beginning to ride.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah..." she groaned, gyrating her hips, "fuck that wet pussy you hung bastard..."

Kyle could only groan in response, lewdly kissing Lynette as she rubbed Corinne's cunt. She began to ride even faster, Kyle's balls smacking her clit.

"FUCK YES!!!" Corinne cried loudly, Kyle pistoning his dick into her pussy. She too began to cum, Chloe and Diane pulling his soaked cock out and sucking him clean.

Soon after, Kyle had them all in a line, fucking their asses one by one. They were all so round, warm and tight that he couldn't last much longer.

Once he bashed in each of their asses twice, they got to their knees and sucked him off. 3 sluts at a time licking or sucking his cock as the 4th sucked his balls.

Next, Lynette rode his cock as Chloe rode his face, Kyle lashing his tongue against her clit as his arms were outstretched, his middle and ring fingers pointed upwards as Corinne and Diane pleasured their pussies with them.

The room was a flurry of moans and cries of pleasure. Kyle got all four off until each came on his dick, tongue or hand.

Finally, he lay on his back on the floor, watching Corinne and Chloe scissor one another as Diane rested his head in her lap, both of them watching Lynette beat him off.

"Ohhh fuck..." he groaned, every part of his body completely exhausted except for his stubborn cock. Lynette's perfect round tits jiggled with every movement of her hand,

Feeling his cock throb and following his eyes to her impressive knocker, Lynette smiled and slithered her naked body up his, until her tits hung over his face.

She then made out with Diane as Kyle sucked them, her hand still pumping his dick. Kyle tensed and began to groan, making Lynette and Diane giggle as they separated their lips.

"Ready to cum baby?" Diane asked, stroking his hair as she looked down at him.

He could only nod, Lynette smiling and jacking him off even faster as he groaned in pleasure.

"Oh...oh... FUCK!" he yelled, Lynette putting her stroking into overdrive, the bottom of her hand pounding down into his balls, the pain acute and sexy and pleasurable. "I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!!!"

All four women watched as long, hot and thick ropes of cum shot from his dick. Shots covered Lynette's arm, hard and tits as the other rushed over to lick her clean.

"He's still hard!" Corinne exclaimed in shock.

"Impossible..." Chloe gasped, the four watching as Kyle stood, hard and reenergized.

"Round 2 ladies..." he said with a devilish grin.

******

An hour later, the fucking was back full swing. Lynette and Chloe now were making out, kissing passionately as they gripes each other's tits.

Diane meanwhile was sucking Kyle off frantically as he fucked her tits, Corinne eating Diane's pussy as she straddled her face.

"Give it to me Kyle..." Diane begged, titfucking his dick even faster.

"FUCK!" he yelled as he exploded, a thick explosion of cum blasting from the head of his dick all over Diane's tits and face.

The cum feast from earlier then resumed, the other three licking Diane clean and sucking and licking her tits clean of Kyle's abundance of cum. Once they had finished, he pushed Diane back and began to eat her wet cunt. Soon, she was screaming loudly, gripping his hair as he ate her brilliantly. Corinne and Chloe meanwhile rubbed Lynette's pussy as they each sucked one of her tits.

"Oh fuck yeah Kyle..." Diane moaned, "make me cum Kyle please..."

More than happy to please , it want long before Diane was howling in ecstasy and humping her pussy toward Kyle's face as she came into his mouth.

Just as she was getting finished, Corinne grabbed Kyle's hair and pulled him onto his back, mounting his face. As he ate her, the other three proceeded to again take turns sucking cock.

After eating Corinne to a fulfilling orgasm, Kyle stood to see all four now on their backs, watching him as they rubbed their pussies.

First in the line was Chloe, biting her lip as he crawled toward her and felt her delicate hand stroke his dick.

"Fuck me Kyle..." she moaned, "fuck me like all the others I hear getting their brains fucked out in here everyday."

Lynette, Corinne and Diane watched as he grinned and slid into her cunt, soon fully embedded in her and he fucked her furiously.

Chloe screamed, watching and kissing him as he went at it, his entire length pounding and drilling its way into her womb as she kept her legs wrapped around his waist.

He howled as he began to cum, Chloe's eyes rolling back as she screamed, feeling the incredible rush of his jizz flooding her birth canal.

Next was Corrine, riding him in reverse cowgirl as her large ass slammed down on his crotch. His hands were filled with her big soft tits as he made her cum twice between before her pussy drained him of a fourth load.

Next, he fucked Lynette in the ass, his face buried in her neck as Chloe ate Diane's ass while she ate Corrine's flooded pussy. Her ass was so tight that milking his exhausted dick of his cum proved little issue.

Diane then fucked him cowgirl, clawing his chest and screaming as her wet pussy slid up and down his cock. He lasted the longest with Diane, fucking her for nearly 45 minutes as they kissed deeply, his swollen balls slamming against her ass.

Lynette and Chloe this took the opportunity to fondle his sack, making him groan into Diane's mouth as he could feel his cum churning.

"I'M CUMMING!!" Diane screamed at the top of her lungs, riding him harder as her pussy juice oozed down his cock.

The spasming of her cunt became too much to bear and Kyle began to cum also, feeling jizz rush up his shaft into her waiting pussy.

"Oh! OH KYLE!" Diane cried, gripping his shoulders and kissing him as she milked every last drop she could.

"Fuck..." she panted, practically falling off his limp cock.

"God, that was fucking fantastic!" Lynette exclaimed, lighting a cigarette.

"Who said the party has to end?" Corinne giggled, stroking Kyle's limp dick.

******

Soon, all 5 were doing lines of coke on the coffee table, the sluts making out with each other and every few minutes all 5 breaking into another orgy.

"Fuck, that's good!" Lynette said, snorting another line before passing the snorter to Diane.

"Bolivian cut," Kyle agreed, drinking a beer, "98% pure."

"Well its got me fucking horny!" Lynette laughed, kissing Chloe deeply.

Kyle was on top of the world, surrounded by 4 busty beauties, working his body. At some point, 3 of them serviced his genitals while he made out with another, either kissing her or sucking her tits.

The party continued past dark, Kyle fucking Lynette in missionary, Corinne in doggy and then Diane in a spooning position before he fucked both Chloe's pussy and ass, stuffing each hole with cum before delivering a final massive load on her beautiful face.

"Mmm..." she moaned, sucking his dick clean after their three fuck buddies had to leave, "I think I shall enjoy having you as my new neighbor very much..."

Kyle grinned, lighting a blunt and taking a long drag.

Yes, he thought, this would do quite nicely.

12