Noisy Neighbors are Spanked

Story Info
Sisters are Disciplined and humiliated.
3.4k words
4.07
29.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers

(This is a fantasy written by myself for fun. It contains spanking, humiliation and fetish; if this bothers you please seek other authors. All characters are 25 years old or older. I am aware this story would not take place in real life.

=======

The neighborhood is usually quiet. It is in an exclusive suburban neighborhood with carefully manicured lawns and quiet respectful neighbors. It is near shopping, schools, and work for many people. The houses are well maintained with large yards and privacy. I moved here three years ago for the privacy, as I work from home most days. My name is James and I am 33 years old.

The quietness changed several days ago, when two women moved next door to my house. I am working on an important IT project for a large company with a fast approaching deadline. The first encounter is their moving van causing so much commotion, and the two women ordering the movers in loud authoritative voices not worrying about disturbing the peace. I chalked this disturbance up to just normal moving issues thinking things would calm down.

Unfortunately, the peace continued to be disturbed the following days with one issue or the next. It is either an issue with the cable TV man, or the painters, or the landscaper and so on and so forth. The noise continued after they moved in with their sound system blaring from the pool in the backyard. It is louder than usual this afternoon. I thought I would go next door and introduce myself. I am not pleased to say the least.

My second thought is that I am a Dominant, who was looking for another sub or subs, and maybe these two would fit the bill. I enjoy taming women who are authoritative, dominant, and want to be in control. These two might work out, as they live nearby and have an attitude and arrogance, which I would enjoy breaking, so that they will become submissive. We will see.

I am 6:1 with well-defined muscles from working out daily. I am dressed casually in jeans and a short-sleeved collared shirt. I thought bringing my sub with me might demonstrate to my neighbors how I expect them to behave. Krissy, my submissive, is all excited to come with me even if she will be embarrassed. Krissy is dressed in an ultra-short blue mini skirt, white translucent blouse. In addition she has white anklet socks, tennis shoes with a teen age training bra and white cotton ruffled school girl panties. I placed her collar around her neck.

"Bend Missy," I order and watch as she bends in half exposing her tight white ruffled cotton panties. The ruffles are on the seat of her panty.. I raise my palm and spank both sides of her cheeks making her groan.

"Behave at the neighbor's house or I will tan your bare buttocks," I say.

She replies quietly: "Yes Sir.' I allow her to rise.

She walks one step behind me and to my right. She must be careful, when walking, as her skirt is short enough to reveal her undies. Her arms are folded behind her and her eyes and head are down. Krissy is 29 years old.

I ring the door bell and am greeted by a woman, about 45 years old, who appears to have just gotten out of the shower. Her long brown hair is slightly damp and she has no makeup. She is casually dressed in a very short blue sundress. I can see her perky nipples poking against the light material of the dress. She is surprised to see me with Krissy.

I size her up looking at her from top to bottom. She is about 5:4 no more than 120 pounds with long tanned legs and a firm body from exercise. Her dress is flirty, fluffy, and short about 5 inches above her knees. She is confident in herself, but is polite. I introduced myself, and my submissive to her but, she already knows I live next door. Turning she invites me inside and tells me her name is Pamela.

Krissy dips low raising her skirt over her hips revealing her white cotton panties. One leg dips behind the other, as she curtsies, as I have taught her. "Nice to meet you Miss Pamela," She says being very polite. She does not move holding her position until I nod at which time she raises up and drops her skirt. Her hands fold behind her back and her head drops so her eyes are facing the floor. She makes sure her mouth is wide open and her tongue is out of her mouth.

"Yes, nice to meet you both," answers Pamela clearly affected by the demonstration.

"Let's go to the kitchen," I say taking over.

I follow her to the kitchen noting her firm solid rounded backside globes under her dress. She began to flirt by wiggling her bottom slightly, which showed her tan thighs, much to my delight. She asked if I would like a cold drink, which I answered 'no thank you.' She sat down crossing her one leg over the other, flashing me, on purpose, exposing her bright pink thong panty. She immediately covers up, but knew I saw her thong.

Krissy follows me with her head down and hands folded behind her back. When we reach the kitchen, I order her to 'park', which means head to the nearest corner and lower her panty with her short skirt raised. Pamela is shocked.

"Is she always so obedient?" She asks?

"Turn around and answer Pamela's question." I say.

I watch as she turns with her skirt raised over her hips and says: "Yes Ma'am I am always obedient or Daddy will spank my bare bum."

I can see that Pamela notices that my submissive is shaved between her legs. I mention that I keep all my girls shaved to remind them that they are still little girls even at the age of 29. I can see Krissy start to blush as I motion her to return to facing the wall.

I explain why I am visiting her and she developed an attitude and became arrogant saying it was her yard and she could make as much noise as she wanted. I could see I was not going to get anywhere with reasoning. She continued to rant and rave about making noise and how dare I complain, as it is her property. I decided she would make the perfect submissive. I would enjoy making her my property. First, she needs a hard spanking, then some humiliation and shame to see, if she might be a good submissive.

Finally I touch my finger to my lips as if to say 'shhh', which got her angrier. I say to her staring into her blue eyes: "Have you ever been spanked, Pammy?" I deliberately choose to call her by her childish name.

She looked at me and started to sputter she was so angry: "No never, and don't call me Pammy."

I say: "Well it is about time." She is sitting to my left so I grasped her wrist and in one easy motion flipped her over my lap with her backside facing the sliding-glass door looking out on her porch. Her short dress crawled up her thighs partially revealing her bottom cheeks and pink thong. She is wiggling and bouncing on my lap in this ignominious and undignified position for a 45 year old woman. She tries to escape my steel grip on her wrists, which I hold behind her back.

"I am going to spank your bare bottom." I say and swat her upper thigh. This made her angrier and she starts to kick even more. Her nose is almost touching the ground to my left and her firm, taut backside is high over my lap. As she kicked her bright pink silky Victoria Secret thong came into view. The thong began to disappear between her crease revealing her two cheeks. This makes her even more upset as her pride and modesty is in danger.

I folded her short dress in half so the back of her dress rested near her shoulder blades. She is not wearing a bra, so she is naked from her shoulder blades to her silky thong. I began to tan her bottom cheeks with my large right palm. I land one swat after another smacking her buttocks from cheek to cheek. Her legs begin to kick again, but stopped after I swatted her two upper thighs. I could hear her begin to sob softly.

After several minutes I took the waistband of her thong and pulled it down inside out to her knees. I heard a quiet 'pop', as it releases from her crease where it is lodged. I could see some sweat, drops of pee, and arousal on the inside of her tiny thong. Pamela calmed down, and seemed to accept her spanking like a good sub. I reached over and got the wooden spoon from the table top and began a steady smacking of her bare backside. The spoon left red indentions on her two cheeks. She began to sob and cry loudly. Her body became still as she accepts my punishment.

"Please stop Sir I will behave," She whimpered. .

"Spread your fanny cheeks for me I want to see how tight your bottom hole is Missy." I order with another swat with the spoon in between her crease on her anus. Pamela quickly reached back and arching her back, slowly spread her cheeks wide.

"Yes Sir," She volunteered like a good sub. Slowly I am breaking her will.

"Wider," I order causing her to spread her legs nearly falling off my lap.

"You need to be stretched, Little One," I comment again slapping her anus with the spoon. I order Krissy to get me two safety pins and pin the hem of her dress up above her waist to her shoulder blades keeping her exposed fanny cheeks on display. Her cheeks are bright red with small indentation from the wooden spoon. I stand her on her feet, as I watch her do a 'spanking dance' as she tries to rub the sting away. I let her rub for a minute and then order her to stop.

I hear her say: "Yes Daddy" in between her tears. Her eyes are red from sobbing and her pink thong is at her ankles with her bare rounded fanny cheeks fully exposed.

"Are you going to be a good little girl, Missy?" I ask?

"Yes Daddy," She says and kneels with her forehead on the ground her backside high in the air in a classic submit position. She is mine I think to myself.

2.

I decide to go to the pool to deal with Kimberly, Pamela's 43 year old sister. I order Pamela and Krissy to walk in front of me towards the pool. Pamela's thong slips down to her ankles, as she shuffles along. I order both girls to hold hands and to suck their thumbs, which they do.

I go out the sliding glass door turn right on the wrap around porch, and head for the pool in the back of the house. I see Pamela's red backside cheeks wiggling in front of me and hear both girls sucking on their thumbs. Pamela is very submissive after I spanked her.

I can hear the sound system blaring coming from the pool. The pool is surrounded by high hedges with a gate leading to the pool area. I see the sound system speakers in the corner plus there is a cabana with a changing room and a bathroom. In the center of the pool lying on her belly is Kimberly sunning herself with the sound system blaring. As I open the gate to the pool area, I can see the top of her bright yellow skimpy bikini is unfastened, and her bottom of her swimsuit is rolled down below her bottom cheeks. Her hand is under her tummy and in between her spread legs touching herself. I order both Pamela and Krissy to squat with their legs spread wide, which they do immediately. Pamela is very docile and obedient.

I turn off the sound system startling Kimberly. I say: "Stop touching yourself" Kimberly jumps up, as I laugh, as she tries to fasten the top of her swim suit and pull up her bottom at the same time. She does neither successfully and I see her 32B breasts and the front of her pubic area all at once. Her pubic area has a slight glow of wetness on her shaved area. Her face is bright red.

Trying to maintain some dignity and control she shouts: "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I am your next door neighbor and I am tired of the noise coming from here, when I am trying to work. I have already spanked your sister and you are next," I firmly reply. She is stunned to see her sister and Krissy squatting next to me.

Kimberly finally fastens her bikini top and rolled up her bikini bottom. She stood there defiantly with her hands on her hips and legs spread in an arrogant poise. She was about 5:5 with long blond hair. She has long tanned legs and a firm shapely body. Her sun glasses are perched on the top of her head. She is wearing a skimpy yellow bikini swim suit. I could see her nipples poking through her swimsuit. The swim suit barely covers her vital parts. The front reveals her camel toe bikini, and her back cheeks are revealed from her suit riding up her bum. She is almost completely tan.

"You are not my Daddy, you can't spank me," She replies arrogantly. Kimberly is spoiled and prideful. She was the prom queen in high school. The first with a car and was the captain of the cheer leaders. She was one of the more popular teenagers, always getting her own way. Not anymore I said to myself.

I walk over to Kimberly and before she realizes it, I reach my left hand between her spread legs grasping her clit. In one motion I pick her up and gently toss her into the center of the pool. She is shocked to be in the pool, which ruins her hair style and makeup. She is sputtering as she swims back to the pool deck and climbs out. She is as mad as a hornet and starts to swear and curse at me.

I see Pamela and Krissy look at each other knowing what is about to happen. I pick up Kimberly and place her wet body over my shoulder. I slap her firm bikini covered backside, as she lands over my shoulder. She begins to shriek and kick her legs, as I continue to slap her upper thighs. I place her over my knee in one motion, as I rest my foot on the nearest chair. "I assume you have never been spanked Young Lady," I said.

"No never," She screamed loudly. "This is going to change from now on." I answer.

Her head is dangling to my left and her legs are to my right. Her firm bottom high over my left leg. She squeals and kicks her leg, as she is mortified to be in this position at 43 years of age.

I began to spank her bare cheeks peeking from the tight skimpy bikini she is wearing. I could see the water fly off her bottom as I spank. I knew from experience that her wet suit held the heat more so from my slapping her. She looks 43 based on her firm round buttocks, but sounds younger. I suddenly yank her yellow bikini down to her knees revealing her red cheeks. She yells at me earning her a fast three spanks. I told her from now on I am in control and any issues I will spank her.

Her bottom began to redden as I continued to tan her backside with my palm. I start at the center of her firm cheeks heading back to her upper thighs and up her other leg. After some 5 minutes she was crying loudly and promising to behave. She stopped kicking as I pounded her bum over again. Finally, I stood her up and looked into her tear stained blue eyes and told her it was time for her mouth soaping back at the house.

I order Pamela and Krissy to walk in front of me holding hands. Kimberly is shocked to see her big sister with her thumb in her mouth and her bare cheeks on display. Kimberly is bare bottomed with her yellow bikini at her ankles. I grasp Kimberly's ear, as if she were younger, and begin the walk to the house.

When we reach the patio glass door I stop and bend Kimberly over the porch railing with her bare red cheeks fully exposed. Kimberly is still crying loudly. She is dripping wet from her experience in the pool. Her once perfect hair is drenched and her makeup is smeared. I order Krissy to get a wet bar of soap, which she does.

"Krissy take Pammy upstairs and shave and shower her. Place her hair in two pigtails." I see she went to St James Academy for Girls from her diploma on the wall. "Dress her in her school girl uniform. Any trouble let me know. Is that clear Young Lady?"

"Yes Daddy," She answers and leaves with Pamela still bare bottomed.

"Now Kimmy you are going to drip dry bent over the railing sucking on this bar of soap." I say. She is still sobbing quietly. As she is sobbing with her mouth wide open, I quickly slip the wet bar of soap into her mouth and swish it around making her stutter. I order her to clamp down on the soapy bar of soap. My right palm lands full force on her bum making her grasp the soap even tighter.

"Spread your legs and cheeks Kimmy" I command. Not wanting another swat she does so quickly. I can see her anus as she spreads. "Stay there until you dry off, Young Lady. If you drop the soap out of your mouth I will give a punishment enema with a soap stick" I go inside letting her sob from the soap and embarrassment. She is humiliated and embarrassed to be bent over the railing with soap in her mouth and bum cheeks spread widely.

As I enter the house, both Krissy and Pamela come down the stairs. Pamela is dressed in her school girl outfit with her hair in pigtails. Her school girl skirt is ultra-short, because she is much taller than when she was in high school. She is wearing a white blouse with a teenage training bra. She wears white anklet socks and tennis shoes. Both girls stop before me and curtsey nice and low lifting their skirts high over their hip. Pammy is wearing full cut bottle green knickers. Her face and Krissy's face are bright red from embarrassment.

"Pammy go to the corner with your nose against the wall. Lift your skirt and lower your underpants. You too Krissy." I order. Both girls face the wall, while I wait for Kimberly to dry. After about 10 minutes I check and see she is dry. I smack her backside and grasp her ear allowing her to rise and to remove the soap bar.

"Okay Krissy take Kimmy upstairs and let her shower and rinse her mouth. Make sure you shave her and place her hair in pigtails. Dress her in her school girl outfit." I say.

"Yes Daddy," I hear her say as she heads upstairs.

I walk over to Pammy and have her kneel in front of me. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out, Young Lady." I lower my zipper and allow my long thick cock out. Taking her head I stick my cock into her mouth and order her to 'suck.' She does so greenly with her hands behind her back. I stick my cock down her throat passing her gag reflex choking her. She sputters as I explode my cum into her mouth causing her to gasp and choke. She cleans me with her tongue until I let her rise.

Kimberly and Krissy come down the stairs. Kimberly is dressed identical to Pamela except she is wearing maroon knickers not bottle green like her sister. Both girls curtsey lifting their short skirts until I allow them to stand.

"Okay girls you are going to stay at my house for the weekend so I can train you to be obedient. It's time to go." I order.

tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers