Nolan and Jessica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a line here that she might be crossing, she knew. Would dressing like this be asking for it? Or would it just let him know that it was available if he was man enough to take it? This last thought gave her shivers of lust. She knew full well that her father was man enough to take what he wanted and needed. There had never been anything in her young life that excited her like the thought of her father wanting and needing her body. He would have to take it, though, she told herself. She wouldn't offer it to him. Well, who was she kidding? She knew that she may as well ask him to fuck her if she walked out dressed like this!

When she walked out, Marty was seated at the kitchen table. She saw him gazing at her. She yawned, and stretched, reaching her arms over her head, thrusting her breasts outward and upward, enhanced by the thin, tight, tshirt. She glanced down and saw that her nipples were almost uncovered because she had cut the shirt off so much. She saw the lust in her father's eyes as he watched. She walked to the counter, poured them both a cup of coffee, put sugar in both cups, and stirred them. She was aware that Marty had gotten out of his chair and walked behind her. She felt his hands on her sides, on the bare skin above her panties, then he reached downward and cupped her ass, squeezing it as he pushed his crotch against her. Then his hands slowly made their way around her and upward to grasp and squeeze her breasts. Oh, it felt so good! She couldn't wait to fuck him again!

"Daddy," she whispered, "What are you doing? I'm your daughter," she teased.

Marty kissed the nape of her neck as he continued to fondle one of her breasts, having pushed the cut-off shirt up slightly so that he had access to her bare nipple. His other hand made its way downward and slipped into her tiny thong to touch her pussy. She was so wet and ready!

"Daddy! This is incest, Daddy!" There was that word, again. Incest. What a deliciously naughty word it was! She was beginning, even against her will, to love that word.

"Little Girl, I'm going to fuck you and you're going to love it!" he whispered into her ear. "And I know that's exactly what you want, you sexy little girl," he added. She could feel another spurt of lubrication coat her already-wet pussy at his words.

"No, Daddy, we can't," she whined. "You know this is wrong, Daddy! You're forcing me! That's rape! It's incest!" she moaned.

Marty rubbed her pussy with his fingers, stroking her distended clitoris, eliciting a groan of lust from his daughter. "Go get on my bed, Jessica. I'm going to shower off real quick."

"No! Daddy, we can't!" she croaked, her voice shaking with...excitement?...lust?...fear?...all of the above?

"Do what I said," he ordered. He went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Jessica went into the living room and sat in his recliner. She couldn't just go and lay on his bed, like he told her. That would send the wrong message. That would tell him that she welcomed his advances. She wanted to run into her room and lock the door, but she wanted to go to HIS room, even more! She knew what was right and what was wrong. She knew that wrong was winning this battle. She knew that they were going to fuck and she just wanted to enhance the experience with a little teasing.

Marty soon emerged from the bathroom wearing only a pair of boxers, which were tented with his semi-erection. He saw Jessica sitting in his recliner.

"I told you to get in the bedroom, Jessica!" he yelled, but he was smiling.

"Daddy, think about this. We need to stop this. You need to stop this!" she told him, trying to control the lust in her voice.

Despite himself, he laughed. "I know you have to pretend you don't want it, Jess, but you're so hot for it, aren't you?"

Jessica grimaced. "No, Daddy! Don't say that, please?"

Marty walked to her and took her hand, pulling her out of the recliner. "I can't carry you, Baby. It hurt my back the other night. If I could, I'd throw your sexy ass over my shoulder and carry you."

"No, I won't go!" she protested as she led her father to his bedroom.

When they got to the bedroom she lay on the bed and looked up at her handsome, sexy father. She was still dressed in her cut-off tee shirt and thong panties. Marty took his boxers off as he stood by the bed, revealing his almost fully-erect penis. Jessica gazed at it, knowing the great pleasure it was about to give her. She mentally compared it to Nolan's and, again, concluded that they were about the same size. Probably 8 inches and really thick. She knew, from the reading she had done on the internet, that this was far bigger than average. At least 2 inches bigger. She wasn't sure if she would be this turned on if they were smaller; all she knew was that looking at either her brother's or her father's equipment sent bolts of pure lust coursing through her body.

"Take those clothes off, Jess," Marty laughed. "The sooner you get them off, the sooner you get this up your hot little pussy, Baby."

Jessica sat up and took pulled her shirt over her head, thrusting her chest up to show off her tits. She held them up for her father to see. "Do you like them, Daddy?" she asked, teasingly.

"Baby, do I ever! They're the nicest ones I ever saw," he gasped as he got on the bed with her and started kissing and licking and sucking her breasts as she lay back. He reached down and began to peel her panties down her legs, dropping them in the floor.

"Oh, Daddy, yessss! Oh you make them feel so good! I love how you suck my tits! I want you to suck them every day," she moaned as she reached down and began stroking his cock.

"My dick is clean. Suck it," he ordered as he lay down on the pillow beside her.

"I don't know how," she murmured as she got on her knees to do her father's bidding.

"Suck it, Jessica," he moaned as she leaned over and reverently kissed his cock head.

"Daddy, I've never done this. I don't know how!" she smiled as she licked the full length of his thick, swollen cock. "It's so beautiful! I want to suck it for you but I'm afraid."

Marty knew she was telling the truth from her tone. "It's time you learned, Baby," he told her. "Just take the head in your mouth first," he added.

Jessica bent her head and took his thick glans into her mouth. It was smooth and covered in his pre-cum. She sucked.

"No, Honey. Stop," he warned. "It's not a straw. You're not syphoning gasoline," he laughed. "Don't suck hard. You probably don't have to suck hardly at all, Baby," he explained, suddenly lowering his voice to a whisper. "Just the feel of your mouth on it and your tongue licking it does most all you have to do. Okay?"

Jessica nodded and took perhaps another half-inch of his tumescent length into her mouth. She noticed that her mouth was watering in anticipation. It was amazing to her that her body seemed to instinctually prepare itself for sex, even oral sex! She was unsure what to do and was a little trepidatious about taking his cum in her mouth. Did he expect her to do that? If he came as much as he did last night, she was afraid it might strangle her.

"Oh, that's it, Baby Girl. Take a little more of Daddy's cock in your sweet mouth, if you can," he urged.

Jessica forced her head forward and was surprised that she could easily accommodate at least 2 more inches of his thick cudgel. She felt of his length and realized that she had almost half of his entire length in her mouth. She wondered if it were possible for any woman to take his entire length. She had heard about deep-throating but figured that it must only happen with "average" men. A six inch, skinny penis might be possible, even for her.

"Oh Baby. Jess, that feels great. Now suck very lightly," he told her.

Jessica sucked gently at her father's heavy cock. He moaned and she knew she was doing it right. She forced her head forward again, allowing a little more to slide into her mouth. She felt that any more would make her gag. She continued to suck gently, her saliva flowing out of her mouth and coating his penis from her mouth to its base. She took her right hand and began to massage this portion of his cock, imagining that might feel good to her father. She was all-in, now. She wanted it to feel so good to him that he would want her every day. She felt so horny, so wild, so ready for sex! She was positive now that she wanted it as often as she could get it. If her first choice, her brother, would not meet her needs, she knew full well that her sexy father was ready and eager. If possible, the thought of regular sex with him turned her on even more than with her ultra-sexy brother!

"Oh, Baby, you're a natural. Your mama can't suck a cock like this, Baby. She never liked to, anyway," he told her as he put a hand on her head and suddenly slid his saliva-covered truncheon out of her mouth. "I don't want to cum in your mouth, Baby. Get on your back," he ordered. "You deserve a good fucking after that, Honey. You're so good to your Daddy."

Jessica was somewhat relieved that he wasn't going to cum in her mouth, although she was anxious to learn to do that for him. She lay on her back and opened her legs for her father. Gone was any pretense of reluctance. She wanted it and he knew it. Why not just bask in it? Why pretend anymore? She wanted to please him so that he would give her what she needed. Her pussy was wet and ready for it. She craved sex; she craved forbidden sex with her own father!

"You sexy little minx! You love it. Admit it. Tell me what you want, Jessica. Tell me!" he said harshly.

"I...can't," she giggled.

"Tell me what you want, Jess," he grinned. "Beg me for it!"

"Daddy, we should not do this!" she said, almost laughing.

"Oh, you little tease. I fucking love it! Now, tell me what you want... Jessica? Tell your Daddy what you want. Ask for it. NOW!" he said, raising his voice.

"Daddy...," she began. "Put it in me?"

Marty hefted his steel-hard cock. "Tell you what, Jessica. Maybe we should just have coffee and forget this. Huh?" He made as if he was going to get up, looking into her face for her reaction.

As badly as she wanted this, she knew that she could tell him, 'no' now and that would be the end of it. He might get a little angry, but he would get over it. The events of the last few days would eventually be forgotten.

"Fuck me, Daddy. I want to." she moaned, frantically, realizing that they had passed the point of no return, letting him know that she wanted and needed this illicit act. "I thought about it all day, Daddy! I need it! I love it!" she whined.

"You're a slut for your Daddy's cock, aren't you, Baby?" he asked as he began to slide the head of his cock up and down her lust-slickened cunt.

"Yes," she whined, "I am a slut. I want to do it. I can't help it!"

Marty leaned forward and, with some difficulty because of her tightness, slid his cock into his daughter. She was so wet and slick and warm and tight and eager! She immediately hunched her hungry loins at him, wrapped her long legs around him, and put her hands in his hair.

"Oh, that feels good, Daddy," she admitted. "I know it's wrong, but it just feels so good."

Marty wasn't sure he could last long. She had already brought him to the verge of orgasm with her mouth. Now she was bucking up at him like a bitch in heat. Marty had not had a lot of sex partners - none except Beth, his wife, since he was a teenager. Nobody had ever been into it the way his young daughter was.

Marty stopped, momentarily, not willing to lose his load quite yet. "Baby, calm down," he told her. "You're going to make me cum. I want it to last. Understand?" he told her softly.

"Yes, Daddy," she panted. "I can't help it. I love you, Daddy."

Marty kissed her mouth. She was so sweet, he mused. She was kissing him back, no longer resisting him in any way. He felt as though he could actually fall in love with her, as unthinkable as that was. She was not only sexy and pretty and eager for sex - she was smart and funny and sweet and kind...He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she eagerly sucked it.

He began, once again, sawing in and out of her in a steady rhythm. He looked into her eyes and saw love. She loved him! How? How could she love him after all he had done to her? He had neglected her. He had called her names and mistreated her. He had raped her! Yet, she loved him. Was she just naïve? Was she insane? He couldn't answer those questions, but he suddenly realized that, sex or not, he loved her more than anything. He would never again neglect her or mistreat her. He knew they should not have a sexual relationship, but at that moment he couldn't imagine giving it up. She was obviously eager for it, and she was the sexiest little thing he had ever laid eyes on. He wanted her and needed her sexually. As long as she wanted it, he would give her what she wanted. If she ever, seriously, told him that she wanted to stop, he would stop.

"Daddy, it feels so good," she whispered. "I love your big dick inside me! I love fucking you!"

"I love you, Jessica," was all he could manage as his orgasm hit him and he began to spew his incestuous load into her eager young body.

"Daddy, yes!" she said as her own orgasm hit her. "Oh Daddy I'm doing it...I'm cumming, too!" she groaned.

Marty eventually rolled off of her and Jessica lay there, panting. She knew she should cover herself and go to her room, but she was reluctant to leave her naked father. After a few moments, Marty rolled toward her and began to play with her breasts, then moved so that he could suck them.

It felt so amazingly good. Jessica stroked her father's hair as she watched him lick and suck her nipples, while gently massaging her breasts.

She could see that his cock was hardening again, so she got between his legs, grasped his slick cock and began to stroke it. It was covered with her juices and his cum.

Marty was shocked when she took it in her mouth again, more than half of his softened, juice-covered cock, slipping into her mouth. Wow, this girl was unbelievable.

Jessica forced as much as his heavy, wet cock into her mouth as she could, without gagging. She lightly sucked it and swiped her tongue around the circumference. She was beginning to like the taste of his cum intermingled with the muskiness of her own juices. She wondered what it would be like to take his cum directly into her mouth. Would it make her gag? That would be embarrassing. Would the taste be overwhelming in large quantities? Would it be so much that she would have to spit it out? That seemed insulting. If she took it in her mouth, she wanted to swallow it if at all possible, even if the taste wasn't great. The tiny bit that she had tasted wasn't a turn-off at all.

She reasoned that, if she got him off now with her mouth, he wouldn't cum nearly as much, since he had already cum, just moments before. This emboldened her to suck his cock with more enthusiasm. She held her daddy's nuts in her hand, lightly massaging them as she sucked and licked at his glans. She took her other hand and stroked up and down his already-slick cockshaft.

"Oh Baby, suck your daddy's dick just like that. Fuck that feels so good, Baby!" Marty exulted. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum, Jess!"

Jessica popped his cock-head out of her mouth momentarily as she continued to stroke his shaft and massage his nuts. "It's okay, Daddy. Just tell me when it's happening, please?" she whispered as she gazed into his face.

She went back to her task, noisily sucking, licking, and stroking with gusto. Now that she was determined to make him cum this way, she couldn't wait. She was suddenly starved for his cum and couldn't remember ever craving anything so strongly. She hoped that the taste wouldn't ruin it for her. She took several inches of her father's thick cudgel into her mouth, suddenly wishing that she could take every delicious inch of it down her throat and allow him to shoot his load directly into her stomach. The more she thought about what was about to happen, the wilder she got. She was going to let her own father ejaculate into her mouth!

"Baby, babeeee... Cumming!" he managed as he realized he was on the verge of depositing his load of semen into his daughter's mouth.

Jessica opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, expecting a torrential jet of cum. A giant gob leapt from the meatus of Marty's cock, but with very little force behind it. It landed squarely on her tongue and was followed by 3 or 4 small jets of his ejaculate, then a few drops dripped off the very tip of his penis, which she readily caught with her extended, cum-coated tongue.

His entire load was on her cupped tongue as she held it extended from her mouth, mixing with her saliva. A few drops began to run off the sides of her tongue and dribble down her chin and throat. She looked directly into Marty's eyes as she shucked his cock once more, extracting one more large drop of his delicious offering, then she swallowed it.

She continued to look into his face to get his reaction as she contemplated what she had just done. She was proud of herself. His cum had not tasted bad at all - in fact she quite liked its texture and temperature. The fact that it was cum - her father's semen - excited her beyond measure. She knew now that she would enjoy doing this from now on - whether it was her father or someone else. She now knew how to "give head" and she liked it.

Marty was floating. "Baby... fuck, Jess... that was so good. Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

"Daddy, you know I've never done that before!" she said as she crawled up and lay down, draping her leg over him and laying her head on his chest. "You do know that, don't you?"

Marty's chest was still heaving. "Yes, honey, I know. I know it won't be the last. You seemed to like it," he sighed in satisfaction.

"I was scared, but I wanted it to feel good to you and that's all I was thinking about," she told him. "It is delicious. I want to learn to do it really good. I'll do it any time you want!" she gasped, feeling that she was out of her mind to talk this way.

Marty stroked her hair. "You sweet, sweet girl. Now lay on your back and let me pay you back!"

Jessica rolled over and lay on her back, her legs spread, as her father got on his knees and began to kiss her tummy, her thighs, and then, eventually...

"Ohhhh, Daddy... you shouldn't!"...

*****

This became an almost daily occurrence between Jessica and her father. She couldn't wait to get home each day. She knew that she and her father were going to fuck and/or have oral sex every day. When she had her period, she gave him oral sex and he sucked her breasts as she rubbed her clit until she climaxed.

Instead of growing accustomed to their incestuous activity, Jessica loved it more and more each day. She felt so safe and warm and loved now. She still loved her brother, Nolan, of course, but she had discarded any hopes of having sex with him again. The thought flitted through her mind many times, but she had concluded that she didn't want to tempt Nolan to violate his conscience.

A bonus was that Marty was not drinking at all. He didn't even have any beer in the refrigerator. Having his daughter at his beck and call, sexually motivated him to stay sober. He didn't want to have his senses dulled as he enjoyed the wonderfully exciting sexual activities in which they engaged. She loved everything they did. She was uninhibited when they fucked and she was becoming an expert in oral sex. She loved to swallow his cum; he had never imagined anyone like her.

Nolan occasionally came to her bedroom and tucked her into bed. Sometimes they kissed and sometimes the kisses threatened to turn into something more. She sometimes caught Nolan staring at her body and she knew, in her heart, that he still wanted her. She loved him just as much as ever and admired him for being stronger than she was. Maybe, she thought, he didn't have the sex drive that she had. Thinking back, she realized that from the first time she had sex, she had thought about it practically all the time. She ached for it. If Nolan had satisfied her needs, and no doubt he could have, she would never have done anything with her father - and that would have been a crying shame, she thought. As much as she loved Nolan and as hot as sex with him had been, she couldn't imagine them sharing the kind of uninhibited, animalistic sex that she and her father had.