Nomad's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shirleyann
shirleyann
28 Followers

"What can I get for you boys?" Bull asked when the two men sat down at the bar. Their vests didn't have a biker club's name on them, but Bull knew they wouldn't come in announcing that they were with The Legion of Hades. It was all he could do not to take out his shotgun and blow them away. But he knew they would be expected to report back to their club, so he played it cool.

"Whiskey." One of the men said.

Bull fought the urge to water down their drinks before he slid them in front of the men that he'd sooner kill rather than look at. It didn't escape Bull's notice that the men were subtly observing their surroundings. They were looking around corners and basically staking the place out.

When Coco saw in one of their minds that they were going to ask where the bathroom was in order to snoop around some more, she darted over to the hallway that led to the spare bedrooms and quickly shut the door. But she didn't have the key to lock it, so she had no choice but to stand guard.

She had changed into a midriff baring top and shorts, and she was the only woman in the bar. So it wasn't a surprise to her when the man who was pretending to be looking for the bathroom saw her and licked his lips.

Coco looked into his mind, past the lust...and saw what his orders were. He was to get a feel for the layout of the inside of the bar so that his president would be able to estimate how many guys they'd be up against, even if the bar was full to capacity. She saw in his thoughts that he wanted to get into the door that she was standing in front of.

"Hey, darlin'." The man said with a grin on his face as he approached her. "Is the can in there?" He asked.

"Nope." She answered sweetly, forcing herself to return his smile.

"Then what's in there?" He said, leaning forward and placing one of his hands on the side of her head against the door. Their chests were almost touching, and Coco struggled with the desire to kick him in the nuts. "It's just the office." She told him.

"Wanna show me?" The man said, closing the small space between them until his hardening cock was poking her in the stomach. Coco was relieved and alarmed when Bull grabbed the man by the shoulder and pulled him away from her.

"Back off, asshole. She's mine." Bull told the man angrily. The very thought of Bull claiming her in such a way made Coco's skin crawl, but she knew that it was the only way to make the guy back off.

"She's your old lady?" The man asked. "She looks young enough to give an old guy like you a heart attack."

"Get...the fuck...out." Bull snarled, stepping into the other man's personal space. The man's friend came over then, but they knew they were outnumbered and in hostile territory. Still, bikers didn't stand down from confrontation very easily. When Tank and a couple of the other men came over to back up Bull, the two spies knew they'd get their asses handed to them if they didn't leave.

After Bull closed the bar for the night, everyone went to their rooms. Coco pushed Tank up against the door as soon as he had closed it. She yanked his head down to hers and kissed him deeply. He loved her aggression and let her rip his pants open and slide his jeans to the floor. He kicked off his shoes and finished undressing before he grabbed two towels from his dresser and led her to the bathroom at the end of the hall.

Tank didn't even bother wrapping one of the towels around his waist. Modesty wasn't needed in a place where people had sex out in the open whenever they felt like it. Coco was blushing by the time he locked the bathroom door. She took off her clothes while he turned on the water and stepped inside the shower.

He was already hard enough to pound nails when Coco joined him. The sight of the hot water cascading down his mouth watering body made her wet between her legs. He smiled widely and pushed her shoulders until she was kneeling in front of him. She looked up at him and licked her lips before she took him in her mouth.

Tank was moaning within a couple of minutes as she licked and sucked his cock. Fuck. The woman had a mouth like a vacuum. Coco used one hand to caress his balls while she reached down and stroked her clit.

Tank closed his eyes and threw his head back under the stream of water as she continued to run her tongue along the veins of his cock. She found every nerve ending that drove him crazy, and it wasn't long before he felt the need to come.

There was no slow build up with them. No awkward moments of shyness or hesitation. Just hard, fast fucking...and she wouldn't have had it any other way. He laid her down in the long tub and lowered himself onto her, kissing her until she could barely breathe. She wrapped her legs around him as he thrust into her. She screamed as he pounded into her while the room filled with steam.

Instead of putting her clothes back on after they finished their erotic shower, Coco simply followed Tank's lead and wrapped a towel around her body. It didn't cover much, but she assumed that they wouldn't bump into any of the other men in the short hallway on the way back to his room. She was wrong.

She was horrified when they came face to face with two of the other men who had decided to stay and fight with Bull. Coco knew she was blushing furiously, and for a moment she couldn't even bring herself to look them in the eye. She wasn't a prude by any stretch of the imagination. But, still...she hadn't been expecting to run into two men who were still basically strangers to her when she was all but naked.

Coco didn't need to read the men's minds to know what they were thinking. The grins they were giving her as their eyes raked over her barely covered body said it all. They wanted her. Was Tank going to ask her to fuck them? She looked up at him, and the grip she had on his hand tightened. At that moment, she wasn't sure if she wanted to know what he was thinking, so she stayed out of his mind.

"Couldn't help but hear you." One of the men said to her. Coco remembered being told earlier that his name was Dutch. He was a little shorter and stockier than the other guys, and both men had a full beard and mustache. They kind of reminded her of the guys in ZZ Top. The other man's name was Tiny, which she found amusing...considering the fact that he was six feet tall and built like a bouncer.

"Are you done with her yet?" Tiny asked, hoping that Tank would just hand her over to them.

"No." Tank answered with a frown as he pulled Coco down the hall with him.

The atmosphere in the bar was very tense the following morning. Tiny and Dutch had spent the remainder of the evening drinking like fish and tag teaming Trixie after Tank had made it clear that they couldn't have their way with Coco. Trixie had managed to slip out of the bar in the early hours of the morning after the two men had passed out.

Bull was in a rage and just about screamed the building down as Coco made herself useful and cooked breakfast for everyone in the bar's big kitchen. She felt bad about Trixie getting away. If she had agreed to fuck Tiny and Dutch, they wouldn't be getting their asses handed to them by Bull. But, what was done was done. And all they could do was figure out what to do next.

"What do you want to do now?" Tiny asked Bull. He knew that they had fucked up, which was why he was letting the older man have his little tantrum, but there were limits to how much he was willing to put up with when he was risking his life to save Bull's.

Bull ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "Trixie probably ran back to her lover and told him that I know they're coming. But she'd also tell them that there are only a few of us to fend them off. And that could be an advantage for us. She doesn't know that I have an arsenal on the roof. So, let them come! There's a good chance they'll hit us tonight instead of waiting for tomorrow, though. They'll want to keep the element of surprise as much as possible."

The other men nodded their heads in agreement as they sat at the bar. Coco served them pancakes and eggs, and each of them smiled at her in appreciation as they dug in. When they had finished and Coco was in the kitchen washing the dishes, a woman strode into the bar who had everyone but Bull standing with their mouths hanging open.

The woman was wearing a leather mini skirt and a denim button up vest that barely covered her ample breasts. But her most striking and surprising feature was her face. She looked exactly like Coco! The woman saw Bull and walked over to him. Tank and the other men watched her ass as she sauntered past them with a confidence that Coco didn't project.

"Got yourself in a bit of trouble, old man?" The woman asked Bull with a smile and a big hug. "I had to fly out here to the middle of fucking nowhere instead of riding dad's Harley. You know how bitchy that makes me." She added with a mock pout.

So...she was a biker babe. Tank was thinking the same thing as the other men. That she would be a wildcat in bed, but he didn't dare let his eyes linger on the woman once Coco came out of the kitchen and threw her arms around her sister. The women embraced for a few long moments before they finally let each other go.

"This is my sister, Sin." Coco said happily. Tank and the others grinned mischievously when they heard the woman's name. Of course her name was Sin. What else would a knockout like her be called? Tiny and Dutch stepped forward to shake her outstretched hand, and the other men were right behind them.

Coco rolled her eyes with a knowing smile at the onslaught of what she knew would be a pissing contest of sorts. Men flocked to her sister because of her over the top sexual nature and the way that she dressed. But when the two of them were together, things tended to get a lot more...fun. Bull introduced all of the men to her. Tiny and Dutch were the most openly flirtatious.

Blade was the most serious of the bunch. And the quiet one who looked more like a college guy than a biker was named Mike. One look from her sister told Coco that Tank was clearly off limits to her. They had never shared men. It wasn't worth the drama. Sin squealed with delight when she saw a juke box in the corner and the stripper pole in the middle of the room.

She dragged her sister over to the juke box and they stood with their backs to the men for a few minutes, looking at the song choices. Coco was wearing a long velvet skirt with slits on the sides that went up nearly to her thighs. She had put on one of Tank's button up shirts, and she was wearing her favorite high heels.

"Do you remember that dirty dance we did at my friend's party before dad died?" Sin asked with a wicked grin as her finger hovered over the song she wanted to play. Coco saw which song her sister was going to play, and she smiled with her as she nodded her head.

"Do you boys want a little show?" Sin asked suggestively, shamelessly wiggling her ass at them.

Bull grumbled something about going into his office for a while, and the other men set up their chairs around the stripper pole. Sin pressed the button to start the song and led Coco to the pole as Girls, Girls, Girls started playing. Tank and the others immediately started clapping and yelling encouragements as each sister grabbed the pole with one hand and started moving.

"Identical twins." Mike said, surprising his friends by speaking up. He was usually quiet unless he was drunk or angry. "And they're about to strip together. It's every wet dream I've ever had all rolled into one." He added when the girls started grinding their bodies against each other and against the pole.

Sin and Coco knew the song only lasted a few minutes, so they didn't waste any time in removing their clothes as they danced and touched each other seductively while smiling at the men who looked like children on Christmas morning.

When Coco bent forward and used her teeth to unzip her sister's short skirt, the usually somber Blade looked like he was going to either come in his pants or get up and fuck one of the women right where they stood.

When the song was almost over and Coco was down to her bra and panties, she sank to the floor on her hands and knees and crawled over to Mike, surprising Tank and the other men. Sin still had her vest and thong on when she walked over to the juke box and pressed the button for Pour Some Sugar On Me.

Tiny and Dutch were having the time of their lives, needing the distraction of beautiful, nearly naked women to take their minds off of the upcoming fight. But they had both spent the night fucking Trixie. And they were clearly more patient than Blade...a man who got his nick name when he used his knives to carve a man up in a brutally vicious fight.

Coco had inched her way up Mike's legs and then turned around to face Tank as she gave the man a lap dance, grinding her ass on his cock and reaching for his hands to wrap them around her body until he was holding her breasts. Tank wasn't jealous seeing Coco with another man. In fact, watching her display was giving him a hard on.

When Sin stood in front of Blade, his calm façade evaporated. He stood up, towering over her as he grabbed her vest and ripped it open. The buttons went flying, and he was ecstatic to see that she was bare underneath. Tank had to adjust himself when he saw Sin's bare breasts, right before Blade threw her over his shoulder and stormed off to his room. Sin giggled and waved to her sister.

Coco turned around and straddled Mike's lap after giving Tank a wink, letting him know in her own way that she was still his. She knew that these men might die defending someone she loved, and she wasn't Tank's old lady, after all. But she wasn't a club whore either. Coco knew that Tank was ok with what she was doing when he came up behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

"Are you cool with this, man?" Mike asked Tank. He had been resisting the urge to put his hands all over Coco, but Tank gave him the go ahead when he lifted Coco up enough to rip her panties off. She gasped loudly in surprise, shooting Tank a look of pure lust.

"Have at it, boys." He said, sitting back in his chair to watch. Tiny and Dutch practically tripped over each other in their haste to get to Coco. She had wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and was kissing him when the other two men reached her. Tiny reached around her body to fondle her breasts while Dutch found her soaking clit with his rough fingers.

Coco moaned into Mike's mouth, and she wasn't surprised when he stood up effortlessly with her in his arms and took her to one of the tables. He laid her on it, letting her legs dangle off the side. Tank locked the front door so that no one would interrupt them. He looked at Coco's face and mouthed the words Thank You, letting her know that he appreciated her for giving her body to the others.

As much as he wanted to watch Coco getting ravaged by his friends, it occurred to Tank that Bull might shoot them if he walked in on such a raunchy scene. So he told her that he was going to go keep him busy, and asked if she'd be ok without him in the room. She smiled and said yes before he slipped into the back room to find Bull.

Tiny and Dutch descended on her breasts, attacking her nipples like they were starving. Mike spread her legs wide and buried his face in her pussy. Coco arched her back and moaned in delight at the sensations that having multiple mouths on her were creating. She had participated in a menage once or twice, but she'd never been with three men at the same time before.

Dutch opened his jeans and took his cock out. He was already hard as he guided Coco's mouth to his dick by pulling her face to his crotch by her hair. She almost bit him when Mike's tongue pressed firmly on her clit, sending waves of intense pleasure through her body. Tiny tapped her forehead then and she released Dutch to give his throbbing member the same attention.

Tiny's cock was quite big, and Coco practically chocked on it as he roughly filled her mouth and hit the back of her throat. She was using her hand to jack off Dutch, and she had wrapped her legs around Mike's head as he flicked his tongue over her clit before sucking it into his mouth.

When he thrust two thick fingers into her, she moaned around Tiny's thick shaft. The vibration made him come, and Coco struggled to swallow his seed as her own orgasm suddenly ripped through her. Her grip on Dutch's cock got tighter, and he hissed before pulling away from her.

"What the fuck, man?" Dutch growled at a grinning Mike. "Give me a heads up, next time! I thought she was gonna rip my dick off."

Mike laughed at his friend before wiping his face on Coco's inner thigh. He yanked her off the table and flipped her so that she was face down on it. She was still wearing what her sister had called her fuck me heels, and the sight of her bare ass in nothing but the heels had Mike ready to pound nails.

He quickly slid on a condom and entered her from behind with a loud grunt. Tiny was irritated that he had already come. He had wanted to fuck her, but that mouth of hers had pretty much brought the big guy to his knees.

Coco smiled at Dutch and beckoned her to him with her finger. He didn't need any more encouragement than that, and he was more than happy to thrust his cock back into her mouth while Mike fucked her hard enough to shake the table. Dutch had already had enough sex in the last 24 hours with Trixie to put him in the hospital, so he was content with a fantastic blow job. Tiny, on the other hand, grabbed a fresh beer and went to his room.

Just as Dutch was about to come, another orgasm snuck up on Coco. She practically spit him out, afraid of clamping down on his cock when she started to scream as her climax hit her hard. He covered her mouth with one hand as he sprayed his semen all over her chest. Mike came with a loud yell a few moments later, and the three of them were exhausted.

While Dutch and Mike put themselves back together, Coco used some napkins to clean up her chest before she put her clothes back on. She hadn't heard a peep out of her sister from the back rooms, which could only mean that Blade must have gagged her. Sin was a screamer, and Coco knew that Blade wouldn't have wanted Bull to hear her.

"How did you and your sister get your names?" Mike asked her after he had opened beers for all of them. Coco sat in his lap and laughed.

"That's actually a funny story." She said as Dutch took a seat on the other side of her. "Our mother craved hot cocoa all the time when she was pregnant with us. And she would use cinnamon sticks to stir it. My dad teased her about it so much that he said she should name us cinnamon and coco."

Dutch laughed his ass off. "Are you telling us your sister's full name is cinnamon? No shit?" He asked her. Coco nodded and giggled as Mike nuzzled her neck and licked her long and slow before he spoke.

"I think your name suits you perfectly. You're hot." He said as he cupped her breast. "And sweet at the same time."

Tank came out from the back then with Bull. Mike let go of Coco's breast like it was on fire and practically threw her off his lap. She straightened up and went to take a shower. The look on Bull's face was almost comical, like he was ready to strangle every man in the room. Mike didn't even make eye contact with him, but Dutch thought the whole thing was hysterical.

Thirty minutes later, Coco ran into Blade and Sin on her way back to the bar. The sisters wore equal smiles of sexual contentment, but Sin hadn't been able to take a shower yet...so she looked considerably more disheveled.

"You didn't fuckall of them, did you?" Sin asked her sister jokingly.

"Just Mike." Coco answered as if discussing such a thing in front of Blade was no big deal. "I've been sleeping with Tank since I got here. And let's just say that Dutch and Tiny didn't get ignored either, although Tiny didn't look too thrilled when he went to his room earlier." She added with a shrug.

shirleyann
shirleyann
28 Followers