Nora and James - a Story

Story Info
About a married couple and two male lovers.
5.9k words
4.2
21.9k
22
4

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers

JAMES AND NORA - A STORY

This story is a homage to Albright.

Last night, my wife Nora and I had another great adventure with Adrian. We fucked and sucked one another to exhaustion. Tonight, it is late and we are cuddling in bed. We talk about what we have done, what we would like to do, like to have done to us and like to see each other do. We are creating and sharing new fantasies together. We are staring to imagine new kinds of sex with one or more new persons. Sex with a young black man interests us as do bisexual adventures and anal sex. Talking about our fantasies is highly stimulating and has enriched out sex life. I expect we will turn some of them into reality.

Nora begins. "Sometime, if you and Adrian are ready, I would love for one of you to cum in me and then have the other eat some of it while it is still warm and dripping from me. Thinking about that excites me and I like being able to tell you what I need and what I have been thinking about even if it is something you don't want to do. It also frightens me; I don't want to lose my self-respect or your respect for me. But I don't know if I can ever do without new kinds of sexual experiences like those we are having since we began with Adrian."

"If it were me eating cum from you, how would you like me to do it?"

"I don't know. How would you like to do it?"

"I can think of two ways. I could lie down and you could sit on my face with your sweet cunt just touching my lips. And let the cum drip into my mouth."

"And the other?"

"You could stand, legs partly spread. Then I kneel in front of you, rub my face in your soft pussy hair, lick your slit and run my tongue into your cunt. It would be so moist -- from your juices and Adrian's cum. And I could lick and taste you both together. Either would be a hot new experience for us. Which do you prefer?"

"Both would be wonderful. But I think the second is more intimate. It's so sweet that you want to eat Adrian out of me and I'd like him to watch you do it. Either way, I want to kiss you afterward so we can both taste him. Does that make you hard? Would you fuck me afterward? I could ride you and my cunt would be smooth and wet from him, eager for your cock. Let's talk some more, tell each other more fantasies. This is so intimate, so exciting! It's really turning me on."

She continues, "I have another fantasy. May I share it with you? It is very intimate. I'm not sure you'd be up for it but I need to tell it to you. I want you to be excited imagining us doing it and I want it to get you hard. I makes me wet whenever I think about it and I think about it often.

"Please. I'm dying to hear it."

"I fantasize we are with Adrian and that I am riding one of you. The other is behind me, kissing me and caressing my breasts. He moves around in front and offers his penis to the one who is fucking me. It is accepted. Oh, I want that to happen. I want it so much. I want to see one of you sucking the other. Would you do that, would you want to suck Adrian for me and let me watch?"

"Nora, I'd be up for it if it would bring you pleasure. It would be exciting to know that you were watching what I was doing and enjoying it. It could be great! Now, I want to hear more about what you want to see. Rub your pussy while you describe it."

"Sure, here's a different one, and it's even hotter. I want you in me now. Let me get on top. I'm going to fuck you. Then I want you to ask Adrian to put his hard cock in your mouth. I want you experience being filled by his dick while you fill me with yours. I want to hear you ask for it"

I can tell from the quaver in her voice and rapid breathing that vocalizing her fantasies is getting her excited. "Will you ask Adrian to give you his penis? Tell him that your wife wants to watch you suck him and you are ready to try it? I'll stroke him then bring him to your lips."

James continues her fantasy for her. "Nora, will you please put Adrian in my mouth? I want him there and I want you to make it happen. I can see from your smile that you want it too."

Nora picks up the narrative. "At first, I just let you lick the head. Then, I very slowly put him in you so that you can feel and enjoy every inch of his cock penetrating your lips. Then he starts to move in and out of you, fucking your mouth while I fuck you with my cunt. You fondle my breasts, rub your palms over my nipples. I am doing the same to you, taking your hard, sensitive nipples between my fingertips. It is so sweet, so good having both of you with me this way, so good seeing you enjoying another man. I want to watch you pleasing him. I touch your face as he fucks you. The cock in your mouth makes the cock inside me even harder. My pussy is so sensitive! I'm on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. And so is Adrian. You cum in my cunt and at the same time, he cums in your mouth."

"Now tell me, my darling, what you are thinking, what you are feeling while he's doing this to you. Please, I want to hear it."

"I've never had another man this way before. But it is so erotic. My mouth feels so full. And when he moves in and out, I can feel the head with my lips and tongue. It is one of the most stimulating things I've ever done. And it is so sweet, so wonderful to have you here, fucking me and watching me and helping me do him, enjoying a penis and the experience with you. It is as though, when we share him, he is fucking both of us at the same time. It's an incredible bisexual fantasy. I want for us to try it."

"When Adrian is ready, I cup his balls in my hand. And he has a beautiful orgasm and we all come together in each other."

"After he cums in my mouth, would you like to see it?

"Yeah. But please don't swallow. Kiss me and let me taste the warm semen in your mouth. I want to share it with you. I want to feel your tongue in my mouth, slippery and wet with cum. I want to drink him with you."

"Have you talked with Adrian about these fantasies?"

"Yeah. He said he'd enjoy pleasing us both that way. And he'd also like to try being the receiver sometime. To have you fuck his mouth while I rode him. Would you like to do that? I'd like to see your dick getting hard as you watched him fucking me, and me fucking him. I'd ask you to join us so we could enjoy your cock together."

"Basically, Adrian is very eager to please me. And he is curious about the same things we are -- crazy new ways three or more people can have sex together. He's really not shy about being bi-curious either."

"Oh darling, I'd love to have wild, kinky sex with the two of you. I want the intimacy of it. You're teaching me that it is OK to have bisexual fantasies. That is safe to share them and that you find them erotic too. Thank you for adding a new dimension to our sex life. I am starting to think about exciting new and completely different things we can do with Adrian. How would you like to suck him with me? We would be very close. I imagine that I can see his dick moving in your mouth. And you can see it moving in mine. Would you find that exciting? Do you think we can really make it happen? Do you want to try?"

LATER ON

"Nora, before we go to Adrian's townhouse, do you have any more thoughts, ideas, fantasies about what you would like to happen there tonight? What you would like Adrian and me to do to you and do to each other? Tell me while you bring yourself off. It'll start in your mind as a fantasy but, in a few hours, we are could make it happen, to live it out in real time."

"I have a recurrent fantasy. It is kinky. But it's so erotic and I can't get it out of my mind. Is it safe to tell you? I hope so. Talking about my sexual fantasies with you like this is making me so wet."

"It's safe. What would you like to do? I love you and respect you - and I want to know. I need to hear what you're thinking about."

"I want to have oral-anal sex with you and Adrian. With both of you at the same time. I want that very much. What do you think? Would you like to come along with me, to watch or to participate? Would you like to taste my ass? Or watch me taste his? I'd like to get you hard watching me do that to him. It would be thrilling to know that you thought it was sexy, that you thought that, we were building a deeper, more intimate relationship."

"Darling, I'd like either very much. It sounds stimulating. It'd be exciting to watch you pleasing his ass. Or to have you please mine, maybe while he was inside you. Or when he was in my mouth. And, yes, it'd bring us closer."

I tell her, "Your behind is so beautiful, so erotic. I love to look at your ass cheeks, to admire and caress them. I love looking at your sexy anus. Lover, I get tremendously excited imagining eating your asshole while you suck Adrian. Thinking about having oral-anal sex with the two of you makes me ultra horny and I'm ready for us to try it. I'm so glad you thought of it. It's great when you're sexually creative like this."

"I'm so glad we're both on the same page. I want beautiful new ways for the three of us to have sex together. I want to actually live out some our wildest, kinkiest sexual fantasies. I really want to try bisexual experiences with both of you. I want to suck your nipples and his to get you both hard then watch a sixty nine where you are doing each other. That would be so hot. It would be so intimate if we both took pleasure in him this way. I'll give you an incentive. The one on top gets his ass licked."

"Right on. Since we met Adrian, our sex life has taken off like a rocket, fast and hot. I want to get him more involved and make what we only imagined actually happen. I never imagined eating another man's cum from your pussy. And I never thought about having another man's cock in my mouth while you watched and stroked yourself. I feel closer to you than ever before and I want to do everything with you. Nora, let's do some of these things!"

"Now, darling, I want to hear more things you want to experience. Tell me another one of your wild fantasies. I'll incentivize you a little." I move down and put my face between your legs. I love the feel of your thighs and your pubic hair on my face and I'm glad you don't shave there. "I'll lick your pussy and suck on your clit while you tell me another fantasy."

"OMG! Thank you. It means so much to be able to talk about this with you. It is so intimate. I want this. And I really like how you are licking me. OK -- here goes. I imagine that we are naked and you are on your hands and knees and I am kneeling behind you, rimming you and Adrian is fucking your mouth. I know you like us to do this to you, to have us lick you and fuck you together. I like it too. But tonight, I want something extra, more kink in the fantasy. We switch. I am sitting on the floor with him in front of me, facing away. I use one hand to spread his cheeks and the other to stroke my pussy. You are sitting beside me. Your face is close to mine. You stroke my hair, run your fingertips over my face and breasts. You can see my tongue moving in and out of his anus. You see me press my lips against him as I suck his asshole. With your other hand you stroke his cock. You are both harder than you have ever been before."

"He is on the edge from what we are doing to him. It is getting urgent and he can't hold out much longer. He turns to face me and you continue stroking him. I'm playing with my nipples. James, he is so hard - and only inches from my face when he cums. It is so wonderful to feel his warm cum on my face, running down my cheeks. You jacked him off and made him cum on me. Now it's your turn, dear. What do you want to do to me?"

I finish the fantasy for her. "Darling, you are so beautiful. It was so erotic to make him cum on your face. I've always wanted to do that. What I want now is to lie back and for you fuck me. You are so hot and ready for it."

It feels unbelievably good, sexy, and intimate. As you start to ride me, you lean forward. Warm semen drips from your face and I lift my head so I can lick it off you. As we climax together, we share it in a sweet, cummy kiss. "Nora, I would enjoy licking cum from any part of your beautiful body, especially your breasts. I want us to try that."

BLACK AND WHITE, A REAL TIME STORY

"James, Adrian says he has a young black friend, Randall, a physician. He has invited Randall and us to dinner and wants us to have sex together. I've never been with a black man before and the thought of it really turns me on. Would you like to see me doing a black lover? Would you like to lick my clit or my ass while I ride him? Would you eat his cum from me afterward? Would you like to taste a black cock? There are so many new adventures we could have and thinking about it makes me very wet. Adrian could join in and we could have a foursome."

"We've always shared our sexual interests with Adrian. I don't think having an extra man there should make any difference, as long as he's open-minded, do you?"

"I like having sex openly with you, Nora. There is nothing to hide. You've seen me pleasing your lover with my mouth. Having an extra man, a black man, either in the audience or participating, will just add to the excitement." I continue enthusiastically, "A party with you and Adrian and his friend sounds like a lot of fun. Besides, we always get a good dinner and good wine at Adrian's."

Nora says that, in addition, she always gets a good fucking. But tonight, things will be different. There will be three men for her -- or in her. And now that we have added bisexuality and oral-anal sex to our repertoire, we can explore many new possibilities together.

After dinner, we adjourn to the library. Randall and Adrian sit on one couch, Nora and I on the other. Adrian suggests that we start by getting naked. It seems like a great idea. Nora and I slowly undress each other; they undress themselves. You look magnificent! Soft breasts and your nipples are erect, ready to be loved. And your sweet pussy glistens, wet with anticipation of what we are going to do tonight.

Nora moves things to the next level.

"Randall, will you trade places with James? I want to have sex with you. James and I have fantasized about him watching me with a black man but we have never actually done it. It really turns me on. Now that we have the chance, I want to do it with you. James and Adrian can watch; we can ask them to join in later."

Randall and Nora sit side by side. He starts kissing and sucking her breasts, she is stroking his cock. Nora smiles at me, mouths 'I love you' then whispers to him, loud enough for us to hear.

"Randall, let's sixty nine. I want to eat you while you eat me. And I want Adrian and James to watch us. James, tell me you want to see us doing this to each other, that it excites you and brings you pleasure. I want you to get very hard -- for later on."

I say how erotic it's going be to watch my wife in a sixty nine with a black man and how much I am going to enjoy this gift from you.

As they shift positions, Nora asks Randall to grab some lube and let her get on top of him.

"What's the lube for?"

"It's for your hand. I want you to push your finger in and out of my ass while you're eating me."

"Right! It's like mini-sodomy."

"Yes it is but I'm not prepared to go all the way yet. But I know James would like to see it. You'll be one of the first to know when I'm ready for real sodomy."

I sure would like to see it -- very much. The thought of a black guy taking Nora's white ass doggy style is mind blowing. She'd rub her pussy to get ready or I'd eat it for her. It's food for thought. Ha ha. I'm going to get her a butt plug.

As they begin. Nora holds him in her hand, gently licking and sucking. He lovingly licks her slit. It is so erotic to watch, for the first time but I hope not the last, my hot wife on top of a black man, the two of them eating each other as he frigs her ass. The contrast in colors is incredible. Her white hand holding his black balls, her pink lips making love to a black penis, her white thighs around his black head

"Oh Nora, yes, you're right. It is exciting, erotic, better than anything we ever fantasized about, seeing you with Randall this way. This is a special experience, a first for us both."

After about ten minutes, she orgasms on his tongue. Then she rises and calls to me.

"James, love, will you please come here? There is something I want to see."

I know what she wants to see but ask what it is anyway. The thought gives me goosebumps.

"Please stand up, Randall. Darling, I want you to blow Randall. I want to see you kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock while I kiss him. It will be so hot. I want you to do it for me. And for you. Please, will you?"

I get on my knees. Nora and Randall stand side by side, a white wife and a black lover, kissing. His tongue is in her mouth, her tongue is in his. His arm is around her and he strokes her pussy, Nora smiles at me and slowly feeds the head of his beautiful dark prick between my lips, into my mouth. I have never been so turned on! I start sucking and moving my head back and forth, feeling him move inside me. The taste and feel of my first, but certainly not my last, black penis is more exciting than I ever could have imagined. I am so grateful to her for making this happen, for bringing this black guy into our relationship. And she is thrilled that I trust her enough to let her watch me suck him.

She breaks the kiss and calls out. "Adrian, I need a tongue in my anus. Will you do that for me, please?"

He grins and rises from the couch to joins us. He kisses you then drops to his knees behind you. Spreading your beautiful cheeks, he puts his tongue in your asshole, just as you asked, and begins to eat you. You moan then resume kissing Randall. Now we have our foursome. You and Randall French kiss as he moves his finger in your pussy, frigging you while I blow him and Adrian rims you. All of your openings are filled, with a finger or a tongue. I can only imagine what we look like, three men and my hotwife having sex together. I wish I had a picture of us. Maybe there is a way we can video tape ourselves.

You come hard but, because we know each other's minds, I know you want more. I know you are hot, ready and eager for a stiff cock. I know where you want it this time -- in your sweet pussy. And you know how much Adrian and I want to see you see you taking it, how special it will be because, tonight, the cock belongs to a black lover.

"Randall, please, I want you let us know and stop before you come. I need to be fucked and soon. I want James and Adrian see your black prick in my white cunt. I want them to see us fucking. I want them to fantasize about tasting some of the warm cum that will soon be dripping from my cunt. And I want them to be aroused by knowing that, later, they also will be enjoying my pussy."

Randall asks, "How do you want to be fucked, Nora?"

"James darling, how would you like to see us do it?"

"I'd like you to do him the same way you did Adrian last week -- sitting astride him, facing his feet. I'll look into your eyes and watch your face as you ride him. I'll see your white body, your lovely breasts swaying, your pink lips enveloping his black cock. Adrian will make love to your breasts and I'll kiss you."

"And while you're kissing me, I'll describe to you what Randall is doing to me with his hard black penis and how much I want it!"

As we begin, Randall stretches out on his back. He is long, very black, very erect and very inviting. You slowly lower yourself on to him and begin to play cowgirl.

"Adrian, will you please come make love to my breasts? James, will you please kiss me while I fuck Randall?"

You move on him, slowly at first and then faster as you get into it. I hold your face between my hands and we kiss. Your tits hang down into Adrian's waiting hands. He fondles then gently.

goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers
12