Nora in the Sun Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened. Her pink cheeks... darkened. She kept looking at me, but I realized that with the water being so clear, I could see the pattern on her one piece. I could tell the shape of her legs through the movement and ripples from the waterfalls. I could see the clear details of her legs, below her waist. And she could see through the water too. I saw her throat bob in a swallow.

I kicked, swam to the side. Her eyes followed me. Her lips slightly parted. She was like a graceful creature of the forest, skittish, watching, tensed. Her eyes flicked down. And then up. And then down again.

I felt myself getting harder. And harder. Despite the cold, my cock swelled, the deep cool of the water flowed around my pelvis, around my length, my head feeling the frigid shock of the shadowed water. Mom's eyes tracked lower, and fixated on my cock. And stayed.

She didn't look away. My mother's lips parted a little further. I could see her shoulders moving. She was measuring her breaths. Trying to keep from moving too suddenly. From breathing too heavily.

The cool water around my genitals and the way she stared without stopping strengthened my resolve. She was a girl. I was boy. We were playing together.

Skinny dipping.

"Now," I said, my voice deepening. "Your turn."

Mom looked up. "I'm..." She blinked, her cheeks flushing. "I can't..."

"Fair's fair," I said with finality, staring intensely into her eyes. I looked down at her graceful neck, down below the water where her pale legs gently kicked. I slowly drew my gaze up until I came to her eyes, which carefully observed the way I looked at her body.

She looked hesitant. Tense. Her eyes went back down. She could see my hardness in the water. Her shoulders moved as she took a deep breath. She looked up, her gaze sure beneath those lovely, dewy lashes. I knew she made a decision in that moment.

Her left hand moved from the smooth rock face of the pool. It drifted toward her neck, where her one piece was tied. Her fingers stretched out. Our eyes were locked together, as mom's fingers gently wrapped around the black string of the one piece...

Then my mother pulled the string out of its knot.

She let go, and the tense strings went suddenly slack, her breasts dropping by a couple inches within the black fabric covering her chest. The heavy shape of her teats suddenly revealed itself under the undone one-piece, the weight of her chest suddenly free, no longer constrained. Both strings fell lightly down her chest, resting on top of the black cotton triangle that covered her tits. The strings seemed to rest there forever, but her hand continued to move.

My heart wouldn't stop pounding. Her fingers pinched the fabric at the top of her round, heavy breasts... and she pulled it slowly downward.

Inches, and inches, and inches of white, creamy skin suddenly brightened before me. In the shadowy darkness of the pool, it was like there was a light shining from her, brightening my vision as the fabric went down, down, drawing farther down her left breast than her right. Until the fabric reached the water. She was just barely too low for her nipple to be exposed to the open air -- but the fabric continued to move.

In the rippling darkness of the impossibly clear water, a coral pink shimmered below the surface. I could see a sharp point through the ripples. My mother's nipple, hardened in the cold, cold water. Her hands moved down, now pulling the fabric from both breasts, a second dot of pink greeting me on her right. The fullness of her tits sparkled, her flesh relaxing, now completely free of the one piece. The swim suit kept moving downward. I could see the dark dot of her belly button, the smooth flesh of her tummy shining below the water. Her grip on the swim suit reached her waist.

There wasn't much left on her.

She kicked forward gently, giving herself just enough space to lean forward, to reach downward, to grab the bottom of her swim suit. She gave a soft laugh, keeping eye contact with me, and in a smooth motion that made my heart palpitate, she pulled it down her long, long legs...

And unveiled the most hidden part of herself to me.

Below her tummy, under her hips, between the ample curve of the sides of her behind lay an impossibly white triangle, marked with a detailed patch of pubic hair. Her most fragile, her most vulnerable, her most private and soft spot. The smallest hint of pink lips sat below it.

The one piece sank all the way down her legs. She hooked it with a pale foot and brought it up.

Then the one piece rose out of the water. She threw it behind her, as I threw mine. Her eyes looked at me; wide, dark, droplets of mist clinging to her lashes. Her pink lips reddened. Her cheeks were bright. Her breaths rapid in the fresh cold of the water.

"What now?" She broke the silence, daring me to speak. Her chest heaved under the water as her breathing quickened tensely. The coral tips of her tits bobbed as she kicked, and shivered.

I had no idea what to do. But I needed more.

I had to have more.

"What did you guys do as you skinny dipped?" I asked through my clenched jaw, hoping for a clue, a signal, anything that would bring me forward and closer to the woman that gave birth to me.

"Just swam," said mom, smiling shyly, mischievously. "That's all." She reached an arm into the water, and pulled herself to her right, along the edge of the pool. Her dark hair trailed gently behind her. I swam to my right as well. We circled each other. I tried to keep calm, but my cock was still surging with strength. The screaming lust in me felt like a frenzy. I don't know if it was the cold or the situation but I felt myself shaking.

While we swam, I stared hungrily at her form. Her hips sometimes crested the water as she pulled with her arms. Her breasts moved the water in waves from her, and with every stroke she turned, carefully. My mother's nipple cut the water like a knife. Her arms went up. Her white hip crested the water, the pink between her legs gliding in the mirage of the shallows.

I couldn't take it.

I needed more from her.

I needed much, much more.

I stopped swimming and held my spot, while mom kept up her stroke, edging closer. She angled her head, curious, and looked at me, not quite stopping, but slowing.

I had to get closer.

My breath caught in my chest as I pushed against the cold, smooth edges of the pool. Toward her. Toward my mother. Toward... Nora.

A girl.

I drew close. Within five feet. She looked at me, apprehensive, her soft cheeks bright red. Four feet. Her pale skin illumined everything. Her breaths went faster, and faster. Three feet. The water rippled, bounced lightly between us, moving gently, back and forth between her breasts and me. She stared, unblinking, her eyes widening.

Two feet. Her eyes slowly closed. Opened, wider than before. Her pink, soft lips parted, as if she were trying to say something.

I could see every detail of her pale skin, goose bumps raising along her arms, the tiny pores in her flushed face, her smooth, marble-like shoulders... down her chest, at the hard, now scarlet nipples just inches from the surface. Her chest shivered with nervous breaths. I could feel the breeze coming from her mouth. I wanted to breathe her in.

One foot.

We were so close. I looked down into Nora's eyes. At my mother, who looked up to me. Almost close enough for us to touch again.

All it would have taken was a slight move from either of us. I could reach out at any time. Pull her to me, and our bodies would touch. I could press her flesh to mine.

I could take her.

My erection pushed out too, a tiny space from her slowly treading legs, the pale of her thighs swirling in and out of my peripheral. The jewel of pink between her legs was so achingly close, only inches from the head of my cock.

You could take her.

Her cheeks were now a flushed, desperate red. And her eyes... a soft brown. Flecks of dark, deep color circled her iris. Her pupils were so wide. Dilated. Excited. Deeper than this pool. Clearer than the water.

It's now, or never.

It was time to lean forward, to kiss her.

Now, or never.

It was time. To grab her, to seize her, pull her close, feel her, tear into her, ravage her flesh, to enter her, to take her, to make her mine. More than anything else in the world -- I wanted it, I wanted her. And from the way she trembled, panting, looking up at me, I could tell. She wanted the same.

Now.

I reached.

She suddenly pulled back, her hand went up between us and pushed against me, against my chest. I floated back, stunned. She turned her head.

"Wait, please," I groaned. I could hear the pain in my voice. But she started moving backwards, her eyes down and to the side, looking away.

She made it to the edge of the pool and turned, her back to me. Her arms went up, and she pushed herself out. Water cascaded down her back, gorgeous, silvery streams that arced over her, falling like stars. Her glorious, heart shaped bottom emerged, the dark line between her cheeks rising out. She pushed herself up, and sat on the edge, her breasts exposed to the open air, the goosebumps visible even from where I tread water, incapable of breathing.

Mom got up, water dripping from everywhere on her. She strode slowly, carefully, a hand over her breasts, another covering the private space between her legs. She walked carefully, angled to the side so that even the fingers between her legs were hidden from me.

She found her bathing suit, bent down, the glorious curve of her ass accentuating itself, her breasts hanging low, the tips of her nipples pointing heavily downward as she leaned forward to pick it up. But that glorious, mythical pink jewel between her legs remained hidden, on purpose.

Wordlessly, she put her one piece back on. The black cloth went up her legs, smoothly stretched up, over her belly button, pulling over her breasts, compressing their shape behind the fabric. Her hands reached up and behind her, tying the string. Through it all, my mother never looked at me.

I felt my heart aching.

She stood there for a moment, stuck. Something in her face seemed confused. Hurt. Like she was searching for answers that nobody could give. Her lips were tightly drawn. Her eyes were dark.

"I'm headed back. Your father said he'd take me dancing tonight," she said, her tone even, without a hint of feeling, even for dad. It was as if she only said it to avoid saying something else. She turned and left without another word.

For several stunned minutes I tread water, trying to understand. But of course, it was easy to see.

I had gone too far.

What the hell was I doing? How could I? How could I get that close, be so forward, be so blatantly wanting her? What kind of sick, demented monster would do that? Why had I ruined everything -- why couldn't I just let the moment be perfect, let her have just a few seconds of peace to be herself, to be with somebody she could trust?

I let myself sink in the water and let the air in me go. I wanted to drown. I wanted to die and never, ever wake up.

12