Nora in the Sun Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, dear," she said, exhausted. "I think it's time for you to head to bed." We all stood up to clear the dishes.

Dad gave his best impression of a slick grin. "I think so too, babe." He sauntered over to mom and put his arm around her, whispering in her ear. Mom made sad eye contact with me, but it really was almost funny, seeing dad try to play cool with mom after all of his ridiculous behavior.

"I mean it," he said, his whisper practically a shout. "I'm going to give you a wild, wild night tonight."

"I think," mom said, pulling herself free, "I'd rather just watch television tonight. I have a headache."

"Me too," dad moaned, lifting his hands to his forehead. He stumbled back to his drink and popped the top, going back to drinking. "What are we watching?"

Mom stared at him, beleaguered. "Whatever's on." The television flicked on and a music show appeared on the screen. Costumes full of glitter, judges in tight suits and sparkling dresses dazzled an excited audience, fast Spanish blitzing from the speakers.

"God, I love this show," he said, practically falling into the living room. He collapsed on the couch that mom and I had just cleaned. It occurred to me that in a way, he was now laying on my spunk. It wasn't a sexy thought, but it was funny. He patted the cushions, staring hungrily at mom. "Come on, Nora. Come to papa."

I settled into the armchair and watched mom try to come up with something, anything that would keep herself out of his grasp. She seemed revolted by him. "I think I'll just sit on Brett's lap," she said reluctantly.

"Have it your way," dad mumbled, closing his eyes. "He's just a little boy." His words dissolved into a slur as the drink pulled his eyes downward.

Mom came over and settled onto me, her soft bottom pressing onto my thighs. Her legs were cool on mine, and her hair cascaded down as her back settled onto my chest. I could see the tan lines along her neck and back, gliding down to the top of the sun dress. Her arm that was out of sight from dad smoothed down along my side and settled on the inside of my leg. She gave it a squeeze and sighed.

I watched as dad listlessly took in the sights and sounds of the show. He wasn't asleep -- that was for sure. He was awake, mindless, just letting the stimulus of the television pass the time for him.

In the meantime, mom's hand moved up and down my leg. I felt myself getting hard again.

"This show is a little boring for me, baby," she whispered in my ear. She brought her hidden hand upward between my legs, and smoothed her palm over my cock through my pants.

"You want some entertainment?" I whispered back. I had a hand that was hidden too. It moved up and felt at the thin cotton of her dress along her lower back, and drifted down her waist to her soft, cushioned hip. She was cool to the touch. "I can give you something."

"Would you?" She asked, whispering.

"Keep it down," dad suddenly said from the couch. Mom froze and I jumped. We watched him like hawks, suddenly aware that if we were going to try anything, we had to be extremely cautious.

"Alright, honey," mom's voice was high artificially, trying to placate him.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

Mom turned her face to mine and gave me a soft, silent kiss on the cheek. It was a lovely feeling, the wetness of her lips leaving a cold spot on me. My cock raged upward, pushing against her ass through her dress. She gave an extremely subtle wiggle, sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

Her hand pressed into my thigh, insistent.

My own hand wound down her leg and gently pulled at the edge, lifting it up and along her hidden leg. I saw her eyes glancing toward dad on the couch, but he was riveted to the screen. His only movement was to uncork his bottle and to take another pull, and after that he was refocused on a new musical number.

On the screen, a girl wearing a dress that seemed almost entirely out of sequins started a hip-gyrating number, the music intense and loud, her dark, full lips mouthing a sultry promise as her curves twisted and cocked back and forth, promising the viewers that any man who had her for the night would receive pleasures unfathomable from her strong, rapidly twisting hips. Dad wouldn't look away. I wouldn't have either, except that I had my own woman sitting on my lap, her own plush hips giving imperceptible movements that shot lovely, pressured feelings on my junk.

Sensing that dad was fully distracted, her hand went up and along her leg, reaching for something under her dress. I saw something small, lacey, black pulling down her leg.

My eyes must have gone wider than the television screen as I realized mom was taking off her panties.

She looked at me, lids heavy, her lips parted. "Your mother's being bad," she whispered at me. "What are you going to do?" Her closed hand moved upward to mine, and her fingers opened. Her panties dropped into my fingers, and I held them, stunned. They were slightly damp, undoubtedly from the place between her legs, which were shining in the light of the television, crossed over mine.

"You're going to touch me," I said. Mom's eyebrows went up in response. "And you're going to spread your legs and let me fuck you while we're on this couch." Her eyebrows went a little higher. But she didn't seem that surprised. It was as if it was what my mother wanted, expected.

"What if we get caught?" She asked, amused. Her eyes traced over dad's distracted form on the couch.

She had a point. I knew dad was stuck on the television, but it wouldn't take much for him to just turn his head and to see what was going on. The heightened risk and excitement cranked up my erection. It was dangerous. It was fun. My own mother seemed to agree.

"We won't," I said carefully, thinking. "Not if you keep quiet." I drew a hand up and traced it along her jaw, and she leaned back, settling against me. I traced a finger against her lips and she opened her mouth, taking my fingers into her mouth. She started to suck on them gently, silently, her eyes on my dad who was still engrossed in the television. My fingers trailed in her mouth and hooked her lower lip while I used my other hand to pull down my pants.

We moved agonizingly slowly, watching dad the entire time. The song on the screen was coming to an end. My pants were low on my hips. I could feel the cotton of her dress against my skin. I saw a hand of hers pulling upward on one side of her dress, baring her thigh, her hip, the tan lines barely visible in the blue light of the screen.

From dad's point of view, it must have looked normal. Maybe if he had turned to look at us, the only clue would have been our uncomfortable shifting, maybe an awkward stare back. But what we were doing was invisible -- mom's dress was mostly down and around her legs. My own legs and pants were hidden by mom sitting on top of me.

Mom kept pulling the side of her dress up. My fingers pulled out of her lips with a barely audible pop and then slipped down, went along her hip, moved up her smooth waist, pushed up her chest and felt that underneath her sun dress she wasn't wearing a bra. My mother's perky nipple was under my fingers while my other hand inched the waistline of my pants downward.

Her own hands brought the edge of her dress all the way up. From where dad was sitting, he might have been able to see a bit of her tummy as the dress pulled upward, but another song started, another lovely girl on screen shook her hips while his eyes dropped lower and lower, his fingers barely clinging to his bottle.

Mom shifted, her hands moving to the armrests. She pushed herself up, slowly, the wood structure making a small creak. She froze, watched dad's non reaction. She looked at me, trembling. She kept rising. Her glorious, plush ass rose up and over my waist -- my cock was out, I was throbbing in my hand as I guided it down, aiming for the soft spot between her legs.

She looked back and locked eyes with me. My mother stared at me as we took in the seriousness of the situation -- I was her son, she was my mother, and I was about to be deep, deep inside her, while her husband, my father, was sitting just feet away, drunk. The excitement was extreme. I could see her flush in the light of the TV. I could also see the faint glimmer of her wetness between her legs as she slowly inched down, her cunny approaching me, inch by inch. I could sense the heat between her legs -- then the humidity in the invisible space, then I could feel the soft, wet flesh of her pussy lips as she smoothly went down.

I was at her entrance. She held her breath, glancing toward my dad.

I heard my dad groan. The song was over. Mom froze completely -- all he had to do to see her propped up just above my cock was turn by about thirty degrees. It would have taken nothing -- he would see us, and a nightmare would begin... but he didn't turn. Instead, he started to snore, his eyes falling shut. The new song started. It was a slow ballad. There was no way he would wake up.

I felt mom's pussy trembling as it touched lightly at the head of my cock. It was hot, slick, the heat and anticipation kept growing, only heightened at dad's interruption.

"Lower," I mouthed to mom, who obediently settled down, taking me in. As her cunny lips slipped around my length, I rolled my head back, soaking in the pleasure that was my mom's cunt, the hot wetness massaging all along my cock as she took me in, inch by inch. I heard her give a slow, slow gasp as I went inside her, until I was all the way in, and she mouthed the words, 'so full,' as she pushed her hips down onto me, her eyelids closing in bliss.

"Move on me," I whispered. Mom wordlessly rocked her hips, and I felt my cock sliding along inside of her as she gave a silent moan. We kept looking over at dad, whose snoring was now constant. It wouldn't have mattered if he had woken up -- even if he looked at us, forcing us to stop, all he would have seen was his wife sitting quietly on his son's lap while his son almost seemed asleep. But while he wasn't looking, mom moved herself back and forth on me, her mouth open as she savored the feeling of her young son twitching inside her.

"This is so bad, baby..." she whispered. The sound was electric.

Mom kept moving on me, but it wasn't fast enough. I brought up both of my hands and grabbed onto her hips, and she bit her lip, waiting for me to take control. I pushed her back and forth on me. A soft, slick sound came from between her legs as I moved her back and forth, making her pussy fuck on my cock, forward and backward. I felt the head of my cock massaging something deep, deep within her, way back, and she felt it too. She bit her lip harder, suppressing a moan.

I moved her on me faster, and I could see her smiling in ecstasy in the darkness. "Oh baby," I heard her words between the wet sounds coming from her cunny as she moved on me. "Use me, baby. Like mommy's your little slut."

I suppressed my own groan as her dirty talk whispered into my ear.

"You like it when you're deep inside your own mother? When you make her feel so, so full with her baby's cock?" I heard her gasp as I pushed deeper. "Oh, honey, you know you're bigger than your father, right? You're touching me in there, so deep, baby... my baby boy with his big, pretty cock..."

Her hips started to gyrate on their own. I felt the pleasure sucking upward through my cock as the music of her pussy juices made their slick sounds, faster and faster. My mother's ass ground on me, the warm musk of her cunt rising around me.

She stiffened as she went faster and faster, barely suppressing a whine. My hand went up and clapped over her mouth, smothering her noises, pulling her backward. The back of her head was pressed against my cheek, the intimacy of our position more than anything I had ever dreamed or wanted out of sex -- and it was with the perfect woman, my mother, while her husband lay passed out just feet away.

Mom started to shudder, the strength of my hand over her mouth seeming to do it for her. She brought her own hand up and pulled my palm off of her mouth, and she brought it down, wrapping my fingers around her neck.

If dad were to wake up and see, it would now be obvious. And mom was making noise, her gasps barely hidden, the slick sound of her pussy fucking on my cock now totally apparent. But I didn't want to hide it. Mom didn't either. She bucked, faster, her core stiffening tighter as she started to rise to orgasm, excited by my hand on her throat, by the risk of her husband laying there, by the fact that her own son was under her, barely keeping his own noises contained. I groaned, biting her neck, hard, until she made an audible gasp. I could feel the cum in me rising. I could feel it starting.

"Mom," I hissed in her ear, while she rolled her head back, her breathing now heavy, each movement of her chest now a tremendous, sexy risk. "Mom. I have to cum."

Mom's hand reached back and grabbed into my hair. She turned her head and kissed me, her tongue pushing into my mouth, her gasping brushing along me, lost in the pleasure.

"Mom!" I tried to make it more clear. It was rising in me. My taint clenched -- I felt something rising from deep within me, my balls were starting to constrict as I felt the pleasure surging forward. "Mom, listen, I'm going to cum."

"Wait, baby," she whispered urgently in my ear. "I'm almost there," her pleasure filled gasps were above the sound level of the television. The light illuminated us, the movement would be apparent -- any man laying there would wake up by now, and see us, writhing in unstoppable pleasure, my cock pushing up against her deepest spot while she ratcheted closer and closer, breaching the tipping point of orgasm.

Mom's neck tensed, then her back, then her hips as she pushed onto me. I could see the strain and effort as she rode on my cock, more urgent than I had ever seen her, as the orgasm climbed up from her pelvis. "Oh, fuck!" Mom's words were harsh in my ears. "Fuck, baby, mommy's cumming!" It was loud, deafening in my ear, I'm sure it was barely a whisper in reality but my eyes shot to my dad, who was stirring on the couch.

I felt my mom's pussy constricting around my cock, and the orgasm suddenly ripped through her. Her mouth opened wide and I felt one of her hands clenching at my hair, so tight I thought she could tear off my scalp, while her other hand went down and gripped on my thigh, her nails digging in, harder than I had ever felt her grip anything. Dad was still moving -- I felt panic, pleasure, as he rolled over, while mom writhed on my cock. I felt the heat go molten around her cunt -- her pussy flooded with her juice and she ground against me, harder, the orgasm taking her completely.

I couldn't hold it in -- I was about to cum too. I could barely see dad's shape, but hoped that somehow he couldn't see anything, that he wasn't awake.

"Mom, please," I begged her, "I'm going to come inside if you don't get up."

I felt it building upward, my cock was throbbing, my balls were clenching -- the cum was surging upward. I felt it, unstoppable, shooting up --

Mom made a reluctant whine as she shifted off of me -- a slick sucking noise shot through the living room as her pussy let go of my cock.

And I came.

My cum shot upward, splashing, casting up her bare lower back, while mom made an infinitely small gasp with each hot, sticky shot of my load that went all up and down her backside, dripping down, rolling onto her ass. I felt myself still convulsing, the power and liquid still rocketing up my shaft. Mom was moving too -- still orgasming.

And dad was still moving.

I clenched my hand around my mother's neck and forced her downward, trying to get her to hold still, but she was still shaking, half-lost in the throes that my cock gave her before she pulled off of me. I pressed my cock against her bottom, and felt my cock melting against her, my cum slipping around on her backside as she grinded against me.

I saw dad open his eyes. He started to roll towards us.

My hand ducked down and pulled the edge of her dress downward, gripping her hip tightly and forcing her on to me harder. It should have been painful, but I was trying desperately to give my mom the message that she had to freeze, absolutely, to avoid any hint of movement.

Dad's eyes flicked upward.

He made eye contact with me.

I must have been panicking because he looked at me with a funny smile growing on his face. It was possible that he was too drunk to see what was going on, to see that his son's cock was pressed against his wife's ass -- cum slick along her back and butt.

Mom and I were hidden by the length of the dress, barely long enough to keep our privates covered, long enough to ensure that in dad's drunken observation that he wouldn't see anything. Or would he? Dad's eyes narrowed. I heard a breath sucking in from the couch.

"You two," I heard him slur slowly, the suspicious tone growing.

Mom was frozen on me. Her eyes were wide, wide open as she tried to keep still, my hot seed dripping down her, smearing against my waist, streaks of it pulling downward along our bodies.

Dad blinked a few times, trying to register what he saw. It was clear -- mom was embarrassed, scared. I was trying to keep myself still but my hands were clearly on my mom's hips. We were flushed and sweaty from what we were just doing, and if dad was at all conscious as mom made her noise before I came on her, then he would have an inkling of what was going on.

"You two," he continued, attempting to sit up. "You're acting so weird. All day, every day, you both are acting so fucking weird." He stood up, half rolling off the couch. Mom held her breath and started to shake on me. I was shaking too. Dad was about to come over and take a closer look. "Brett, you're close with your mother, aren't you? Too close."

He stumbled toward the kitchen, turning on a light, dragging his bottle with him. The light would make it obvious. His new angle would make it even more so -- from where he stood, mom's bare back was visible -- her soft flesh was pressed on my hips, my pants were clearly down. The light would reflect the fluid I had spent, the cum that dripped up her lower back and all along our waists.

But dad didn't seem to notice. He opened the cabinets and grabbed a bag of chips, turned off the television as if we weren't there, and then wandered toward the stairs. I heard him mumbling to himself. "Fucking momma's boy. I'm not jealous, you are. You're jealous." His footsteps plodded up the stairs.

Mom and I sat together in the fluorescent light of the kitchen, our fluids mingling. Mom stared at me, shocked, relieved. She started to shift upward, my cock smearing against her, between the cheeks of her butt. Her legs were shaking. She could barely stand. Her hand went behind her back and she gaped, feeling how much of myself I poured directly against her.

We looked at each other forever, trying to figure out what the hell it all meant. Mom took a deep breath. "I think it's time for you to go to bed. We'll have to talk about it in the morning. Maybe."

She got up, careful. I saw my seed all along her lower back -- and I thought back to our first time on the secret beach, the way the tanning oil looked just like jizz after a pullout. And here was my mother -- my cum all along her back, dripping, gorgeous in the light of the kitchen. She got some napkins and wiped it up, looking at me.

I thought ahead, almost for the first time in my life. About going to bed, by myself. About mom going to sleep on the couch, or worse, going to sleep in the same bed as dad. It was looking like a lonely night unless I could change something.

"Do... you want to sleep with me?" I asked, hesitantly.

Mom gave a light smile. Relief filled her face. She smiled at me with motherly care, as if she were flattered by someone small and adorable, almost as if I were a small child who just told her she was beautiful.