Nora Works as a Dominatrix

Story Info
Nora returns to paid sex work.
9.3k words
4.67
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to the nine chapters of My Summer with Nora, starting with Chapter 01. It takes place two years later in the late summer of 1976.

Originally I planned this as two stories, but it seemed better to combine them into one story with two parts. The first part is from Nora's point of view but it is told in the third person. Sexual activities are discussed but not depicted.

The second part is told in the first person, and that section contains the actual BDSM event. Nora is looking back at her experiences from a number of years in the future.

************

Nora is Recruited

Two young women sat in a diner on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Both of them were about to start their senior years of college. Nora Meara attended the City College of New York, a public institution that was part of the City University (CUNY). It was located uptown in Manhattanville/West Harlem.

The other one, Gilda Wasserman, attended New York University (NYU), a private school in Greenwich Village. It had already developed a reputation for being an expensive school, although the tuition and other costs were nowhere near what they would be in later decades.

Meanwhile, in this September of 1976, Nora was about to pay her first-ever tuition bill. The free status of the city system, which had existed for well over a century, had become a casualty of the city and state fiscal crises.

Nora was aware of the higher social status of Gilda, who could afford to go to a private university. But the two shared something else. In their freshman years, both had worked as ad hoc, part-time hookers on their respective campuses.

Both had gotten into the job almost by accident, and both had quit at the end of their freshmen years. Gilda, however, had met some people in her junior year who have gotten her back in, but she worked exclusively as a dominatrix that time around.

When Nora had heard about these other people, she thought, hah, a bunch of pimps and madams. She liked the idea of keeping her money for herself. Yet she knew that her independence couldn't last forever, which was one of the reasons she quit two years earlier before her luck ran out.

Just as her freshman year ended, Nora had piled up a significant reserve of cash. At first, she stowed small bills in her dresser at her home, then she opened bank accounts. She bought the 1970 Mustang convertible that she coveted.

One thing that surprised her was the number of other girls from around the city who heard about her and came to visit her at City College to recruit her for some operation or another. Information spread quickly in the underworld, and it was difficult to keep secrets.

When her sophomore year started, and she was out of the business, she got fewer visitors. Gilda found her at the beginning of Nora's senior year in 1976. In an unusual move, Gilda invited her to dinner at a restaurant on the Upper West Side.

Both girls were on the tall side, but Nora had dark-blonde hair and steel-rimmed glasses. Back in the fall of 1974, she had tried a bob cut and decided that she liked it so much that she would keep it. Gilda was a brunette, and her dark hair was long and flowing. They were casually dressed, although Nora could see that the other woman had better quality clothes than she herself had on.

As they talked for a while, Gilda asked her, "So what motivated you to leave the business?"

"Well, for one thing, after ten months, I was getting tired of the whole scene. It was quite a stressful grind after a while, both emotionally and physically."

"I can understand that; it happened to me too."

"The event that really convinced me to get out was that I got a boyfriend. The strange thing is that he started out as a customer."

"Would you tell me a little about that?"

"Okay, but it's going to take a bit of explaining."

"That's fine; I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay, in my history class there was a guy named Paul who had noticed me. By the way, it was obvious that he was a virgin."

Gilda found that amusing, "Somehow they always give themselves away through various clues."

"So he said very little to me during all of that time, although I knew he was looking at me. Finally, near the end of the semester -- well I knew he was getting good grades and I wasn't. So I invited him to the Finley snack bar and made him an offer. If he would write my term paper for me, I would give him a blowjob. And he accepted the deal."

She continued, "So at the beginning, it went quite well. We met at a college newspaper office one night, and I got my term paper and he got blown by me. I refused to swallow, however; we had already agreed to that."

"Sounds like a reasonable deal."

"But then we got into a fight about nothing, really. We yelled at each other, and we slapped each other's faces. He must have been triggered by it all because he pulled me across his lap and spanked my bare ass. I was amazed to find out that I enjoyed it. I got so turned on that I let him fuck me from behind."

"Oh, the sweetness of young love."

"After that, we were both a bit stunned, but then he invited me to dinner downtown. I figured, what the hell, I had never had a real date at the school, I might as well go. And, just like that, I had a boyfriend."

"How long did this affair last?"

"Just over four months. I was feeling my sexual power for the first time at something beyond prostitution. I hooked up with an older guy named Greg, who had a good job down on Wall Street, plus he owned this beautiful Triumph Stag convertible."

"I get it, you went with a bigger, better deal when it came along. That's understandable."

"Also, I had confessed everything to Paul, and I wanted someone who didn't know anything about my past. He really loved me, but he was a young liberal arts major with no clear prospects ahead of him. He didn't even know what he wanted to do in the long run. Meanwhile, I got a Mustang convertible I bought with the money I had made for myself."

"Still, I feel a bit sorry for him."

Nora replied, "Don't be. By that point, I had joined the newspaper he was on and I've been there for the last two years. I heard all about his later romantic exploits. Soon after I dumped him, he picked up not one, but two other girls on campus."

"He was feeling his sexual power too."

"Exactly. So he has been getting plenty of poontang, although the last few months have been a bit slow for him. Anyway, as you can probably tell, he and I are still friends, or maybe it's just acquaintances."

"Nora, could you tell me about the dominatrix gigs you had during that time?"

"Oh sure, although I refused to be submissive myself to any man, for any price. Only my boyfriends get to spank me and, yes, they always want to do that. Usually, I only let them use their hands; rarely is it an implement. Occasionally I will submit to light bondage from them."

Gilda said, "I've also heard that you refused to have vaginal sex for pay. Why is that?"

"I'm not sure why; that's just where I drew the line. It's like most hookers won't kiss their customers. Anything else, anal, oral, manual -- you know, handjobs -- was up for negotiation. I'd even fluff a guy by grinding my bare ass against his bare crotch. One guy kept his trousers up, and he ejaculated into his pants."

"What did you think of the dominatrix gigs?"

"To tell you the truth, that was the only aspect of the whole thing that I really enjoyed. I liked verbally humiliating and chiding them as much as I liked giving the actual spankings."

"You see, Nora, I could offer you a part-time dominatrix position if you wanted it. It would all be in-calls; we have apartments, really nice ones that you could use."

Nora wondered who "we" referred to. Back in the 1970's, the Mafia was still fairly powerful, and they had a major hand in the prostitution game. She figured that she really didn't need to know that unless Gilda offered to tell her. Maybe the apartments give them a place they had available when they "hit the mattresses," if they still did that.

Nora had other issues that Gilda could indeed answer. "When I was doing these amateur dominatrix jobs, sometimes the customers would want a sexual release from me at the end. Of course, I would charge them extra for that."

"It's pretty much the same here. Everything has to be worked out with the clients before the job can start."

"Okay, but I did get tired of having to deal with the splooge of these guys, and getting it all over myself at times."

"You could have them masturbate while they look at you. And you can always turn down a job and we'll have some other girl take it."

Nora said, "Yes, I did do that peep show thing at least once -- without the glass of course. I bent over and showed this guy my pussy and butthole while he jerked off, and then he had a huge orgasm."

"It's sort of like 3-D pornography."

Nora was now enjoying her reminisces. "That's right. I've had the same thought about hooking in general. I remember one poor guy, I was spanking him over my knees, and he got so excited that he ejaculated onto my lap. I made him pay for the dry cleaning bill."

"Of course, that's only fair that they pay for things like that. Nora, do you have your own apartment now?"

"No, for years now I've been living with my uncle at his house in Maspeth, Queens. During my hooking days, I would have customers come out there when he was at work. You'd be surprised at how far some of them would travel to see me."

Gilda said, "Despite the so-called sexual revolution, there are a lot of guys out there thirsty for some sex. They sometimes forget that a hooker is not their girlfriend and she isn't going to cater to their emotional or romantic needs."

"Yes, I definitely have seen that. I always told them to scram once they had their orgasms. By the way, once my uncle came home early and he caught me on my knees in the living room blowing a customer."

"I bet that didn't go well."

"Man, did he get pissed. He beat my bare ass with his belt until it felt like my butt would fall off. I wound up kneeling on the floor again. Yet I had already met Paul and I knew I liked that kind of thing despite the pain -- although a belt really hurts for sure."

Nora stopped for a moment and she realized that she was blushing. "Yet that night in my bed I masturbated like crazy, imagining getting that belt across my backside again."

"You don't have to be embarrassed; a lot of girls feel that way. Or they did back when they worked as submissives. They would get pussy tingles during or after they were spanked, and they might have to masturbate later. Of course, we don't offer submissive women, only dominant ones."

"That's fine, I wasn't submissive with the johns back then and I'm not going to start now. By the way, my uncle was a hard spanker; he had big hands from his years of construction work. He spanked me with my Burger King uniform down a couple of times that summer after I had quit hooking."

Gilda said, "That's one I never heard before, I mean our clients don't request fast food girls. It's a good thing because we'd be hard-pressed to get a uniform for her."

"I've dominated Paul myself, and he seemed to love it."

"A couple of switches in love. How romantic."

"I was pretty harsh with him too; I used a paddle and a hairbrush on his bare ass. Then I denied him sex for several days even though he really wanted to fuck me. I'm not sure why I did that, because I was masturbating like every day during that period and I'm sure he was too."

Gilda said, "It was a little game you were playing on him. So, do you ever miss Paul? He was your first real boyfriend, right?"

"But not the first guy I ever got off, that is for sure! Well, we're still on the paper together, so I see him a lot. However, I know we've both moved on."

Gilda said, "Let's talk terms here. I know you're still in school, so you wouldn't be available all of the time."

"That's fine if it's okay with you."

"I'm a part-timer too, so I fully realize that school has to come first. Now of course, unlike a freelancer, which you used to be, you will only get a percentage of each deal."

Yet when Nora heard the potential amount of money she could make anyway, she was astonished at the amount. When she was starting out three years earlier, she had to adjust her prices downwards somewhat. Initially, she didn't know what she was doing, and she had overestimated what guys were willing to pay for her services.

Gilda said, "Just think of it Nora, you'll be able to get your own place and leave your uncle's house in Maspeth. Of course, the place where you live will not be one of those we use for your sessions."

Nora aired an objection. "I don't want to spend my whole life doing this."

"Nobody said you have to. But you haven't graduated yet, so you haven't really started your life. Having some extra money will help."

"I still have some savings left from that period, and that was two years ago."

"As I said, we do in-calls only, and we screen our clients pretty carefully."

"That has to be better than some of the jokers I had to deal with back then. A few of them didn't even bathe often enough. And the nasty things many of them called me..." She left the rest of her thought unsaid.

"You will have to talk to them on the phone before you meet them. Find out exactly what they want and how they want it. Give them a safe word, although very few men use them when they are the bottoms." Gilda added, "You should let them know that whether or not you will accept any sexual contact, although cock and ball play is certainly an interesting side activity. Instead of giving them a release, you could deny it to them."

"I did that once with a john. I took his pants off and tied his hands behind his back. Then I did a striptease and ended with a dildo up my cunt as he watched. His cock was bouncing around so much that I thought he might come without any physical contact."

"That's very imaginative! What's weird is that these guys are our clients, yet they are paying in some ways to give up control over what happens to them. If they do set limits of their own, however, we have to respect that too like they respect ours. So, anyway, then what happened with him, the guy whose hands you tied?"

"I told him to go home and finish himself off. We had already agreed to it."

"Oh, but I bet you liked doing that!"

"Frankly, his cock was so huge I was very tempted to just have him screw me right there, which I had never let a customer do before."

"You let Paul do it."

"That whole episode with him was a case in itself. I definitely didn't charge him after we became lovers."

Then Gilda asked, "How did you find clients in those days? Besides term papers."

"You'd be surprised how fast news like that gets around in a college. Within a month, I was the school, ah, let's call it working girl."

Gilda said, "I know all about that, it happened to me too at NYU. It wasn't until I came back this year that I dedicated myself exclusively to the dominatrix trade. And it's all professionally run. No more trysts in college men's rooms." After sipping more coffee, she asked, "That term paper that Paul wrote for you; what was it about?"

"It was a review of George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia. You know, the Spanish Civil War."

"Did you get a good grade on it?"

The results still rankled Nora. "No, I got a damn 'C.' " She hastened to add, "But I don't think it was his fault. I read it, and he seemed to do a good job with it. You can never really know how a professor is going to react to something."

"Okay, sweetie, think it over and give me a call next week. I think you are the right person for this job. Nora, you are very smart and articulate. Those are good qualities for a dominatrix to have."

"Gilda, I was -- well, scared back then although I was too dumb and yes, greedy to just stop."

"You were taking some big risks, especially with the ones who came to the house in Maspeth. All hookers have to deal with anxiety, but with us, you'll be much safer."

"I know, I could have been killed and no one would know what had happened to me. Or I could be raped and the cops wouldn't believe me."

"That's not going to happen with us, I assure you. If you accept the position, I will fill you in on more details about what to expect. Don't worry, we are here to support you."

Nora sat there quietly for a few moments. The position? Am I really getting back into this? Yet the conditions were much better than her earlier experiences had been. And the money -- she couldn't help but think about that. No more temp jobs in offices, or stints in fast food restaurants.

Was it Oscar Wilde who said, we can all be had for the right price? No, she had looked it up, and he had said, a cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.

Nora thought, is that what I have turned into?

Nora Has Her First Job

In mid-September, after I had accepted the dominatrix position offered by Gilda Wasserman, she met me in front of the building I would be using for the "sessions," as she called them. I was surprised when she had told me these would happen in the basement of a loft building on West 27th Street.

My first client, a guy named Kevin, had already been lined up with me. When talking to Gilda on the phone, I mentioned that I had expected that I would meet him in an apartment.

She replied, "I'm sorry, I was thinking of what we do with our regular hookers." She never mentioned "regular" prostitutes during her original pitch to me. Gilda giggled, "As you know, dominatrix work can get pretty noisy. Not every customer accepts it quietly, and the sound of a belt or cane on a bare male backside can be pretty intense. Thus the lower level of a loft building is ideal."

I wondered if she had deliberately misled me. "You definitely used the word 'apartment' when you recruited me that day at the diner." Less than a week had passed.

"But this place is an apartment, or rather it has been remade to look like one. It even has a kitchenette and a wet bar. It's not just a bare space in the cellar."

I tried a joke to hide my growing anxiety. "But no view, that's for sure."

Gilda said, "No view, that's right. But Nora, come down and take a look at it. I think you'll be impressed. You need to see it before you attempt a session there."

I wondered if I could back out of the deal right then and there. "Okay, I'll look at it at least." I felt that visiting the place would give me some leverage if I really changed my mind.

Thus I went down there the next afternoon directly after a class uptown at City College. I arrived a bit early so I could look at the exterior of the place and get a feel for the neighborhood.

The building was one of the many twenty-story or so structures that had been built earlier in the century. Back in the 1970's they were almost all still used as garment factories. It was just east of Eighth Avenue, and the red-brick buildings of Penn South Houses were on the west side.

There didn't seem to be a doorman, which was a relief to me. I didn't like the idea of someone keeping track of me or my customers. Of course, the doormen in the other buildings Gilda had mentioned would be paid to keep quiet about whatever was going on upstairs. I just didn't want to be known as one of the whores who operated in a particular place.

Thus my first impression was positive; it seemed like the location offered a modicum of both privacy and safety.

Gilda came uptown from NYU and she unlocked a metal door at the far west corner of the building. We then went down a staircase and unlocked another door on the lower level. She flipped the lights on and I looked around my new, part-time workplace.