Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to the HMS Gallant," she said. "How many people are you with?"

Caitlin smiled back. "I'm with two other people. My wife and daughter. How much is each ticket?"

"Each ticket is per group," the lady said. "20$ per group. You buy the tickets from me, head down the walkway marked by paintings of blue seashells, and there will be another lady. You give her the ticket. She will tear off the bottom part, give you the top piece as well as your room card. If you have any questions or concerns, just look for a person who is wearing a blue shirt and pants like me."

"Thank you so much," Caitlin said. She led Nora and Iris to the lady and gained their room cards. Nora looked down at her card and bumped into Naomi.

"Sorry Nor," Naomi said. "I guess I should be watching where I am going." Nora smiled and began to laugh. Naomi's mom Eliza Danvers walked over to the group.

"Naomi," she said. "What did I tell you about watching where you are going?" Caitlin smiled.

"It's quite alright," Caitlin said. "I don't think we have met. I'm Caitlin Snow-West, Nora's mother." Eliza smiled.

"I'm Eliza Danvers, Naomi's mother." The two women shook hands.

Much later, Naomi was laying in the bed, in her room on the ship, room 101B. She was reading a book about a relationship between two girls. Although, all she could think about was Nora. She tried to pay attention to the book, but every page made her think about Nora. She felt hands on her body and was rolled over. She smiled as she saw her mothers Eliza and Alex Danvers. They began to undress their daughter slowly. Alex smiled and began to kiss her daughter while Eliza was rubbing her hands up and down Naomi's body. Meanwhile, in room 201A, one floor down from Naomi's room, Nora was making out with her mothers Caitlin and Iris. Willow was snuggling up against her mothers Kara and Alura in room 401C. Rena was in room 373D, lying on the bed with her mothers Sam and Ruby, stroking her head. Sara and Laurel were taking a shower with their daughter Star in room 540E. Kathy and Fiona were both sitting in their own rooms, being jacked off by their respective mothers, in rooms 324F, and 352G, respectively. After a while, the families decided to go to bed and fell asleep. Suddenly, Nora heard a knock on the door. She walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Naomi. Suddenly, the two of them began to kiss each other. Nora and Naomi began to moan softly as they kissed. They both began to slip their hands down each other's pants. Naomi's eyes widened as she felt Nora's rock hard cock.

"I want you to fuck me hard with that beautiful tool," Naomi said as she led Nora back inside the room and closed the door behind them. Naomi led Nora slowly over to the bed. She proceeded to remove Nora's pants and panties, revealing her big, thick cock. Naomi then laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide open. After Nora put on a condom, she laid down on top of Naomi and pushed her cock inside Naomi's pussy. Naomi then moaned but Nora covered her mouth.

"Shhhhh," Nora whispered. "My mom might hear us. We can't have her finding out about this." Naomi nodded in agreement as she felt Nora's cock plunge deeper into her pussy.

"Oh fuck Nora," Naomi moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around Nora's body. "You're an amazing fuck." Nora smiled and kissed Naomi on the lips. Suddenly, Nora tensed up. "What is wrong?" Nora turned her head and saw Caitlin, still fast asleep, laying on top of her. Caitlin's cock had slipped inside Nora's ass. Nora was so lost in her own pleasure that she moaned as she felt her cock and ass being pleasured at the same time. Nora couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Fuuuuccccckkkk," she moaned softly as she came hard inside Naomi's pussy. Right at that moment, Caitlin came deep inside Nora's butt. Naomi smiled and kissed Nora's forehead, as she slipped out from underneath her.

"Enjoy your night sweetie," she said as she left Nora laying in bed with Caitlin assfucking her. Naomi headed back to her own room and snuggled up against Alex and Eliza.

The next morning....

Naomi stretched her arms over her head and began to rub her eyes. She couldn't believe she had just had sex with Nora. She was about to leave the room when she heard Alex speak.

Naomi Annie Danvers," she said. "You get back here this instant." Naomi, with her head hanging down, walked over to the bed and sat down, while her moms stood in front of her.

"What did I do wrong?" Naomi said. Alex then glared at her daughter.

"First of all," Alex shouted, practically spitting at Naomi. "You don't get to talk. The adults are talking. Second of all, your mom and I know what you have been doing. Or rather who you have been doing?"

Naomi gasped. What did they know, she thought. Did they know that she had sex with Nora? Were they upset with her? Naomi was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't notice that her moms were both unbuttoning their pants, and pulling them down along with their panties, revealing their own cocks. Naomi finally looked up and saw her mothers stroking their own cocks, which were rock hard.

"Now then," Alex said as she stroked her cock. "Here's the deal. You're going to drop to your knees, open your mouth, and suck our cocks." Naomi was speechless but she still dropped to her knees and looked at her mothers' cocks.

"Mom," she said. "I'm so sorry for not telling you about it. I promise I will tell you about it next......." At that moment, Alex grabbed Naomi's head and shoved her cock into Naomi's mouth. Naomi gagged as she felt her throat being stretched out by her mom's cock.

"You don't get to talk," Alex said as she fucked Naomi's face. "You're just a walking sexdoll that I can use to make me cum. Fuck... your throat feels soooooo gooooood." Eliza patted her wife's back.

"Maybe we should probably check on her throat," she said. Alex withdraws her cock from her daughter's mouth. Naomi then coughed to clear her throat and she looked up at her mother with her brown eyes.

"Mom," Naomi said. "Please let me explain." But Alex just shoved her cock back inside Naomi's mouth. Eliza began to get turned on by the facefucking of her daughter. She rubbed Naomi's neck, where she could feel Alex's cock sliding up and down Naomi's throat.

"Is there any room for one more?" Eliza said as she rubbed her own cock against Naomi's nose and cheek. Alex nodded as she grabbed Naomi's head and began to open her mouth more. Seeing an opening, Eliza pushed her cock into Naomi's mouth. The two mothers began to hump their daughter's face, while they taunted her.

"What a fucking slut," Alex said. "Look at you. On your knees, moaning in pleasure and sucking on your mommy's cock. You are a fucking whore. You shouldn't be studying theatre at school. You should be crawling around, on your knees and sucking cocks. That is all you are good for."

"That's right sweetie," Eliza said. "Keep on sucking on our cocks. You are doing good. So fucking good. Oh baby, we both love you so much."

At that moment, Alex and Eliza could feel their own pleasure beginning to build. Alex moaned as Eliza whimpered. They both were getting closer to their own orgasms.

"Fuck baby," Eliza said as she tousled Naomi's hair. "You are the best little cocksucker I have ever had. Besides my wife, you are a great little girl who loves to suck cocks. Oh god baby, keep on sucking. Mommy's getting close. Your mothers are going to cum inside your mouth and glaze your throat with our cream. You're going to swallow it all down and have it make its home in your tummy."

Alex tilted her head back against the wall. "Oh fuck. There's no turning back now. I'm gonna come soon. Oh god, here it cooommmmeeessss." Alex screamed as she shot load after load of her cum into Naomi's mouth.

Fuck, Naomi thought. That's a lot of cum. I hope she doesn't pump more into my mouth. Suddenly, Eliza plunged her cock into Naomi's mouth.

"Fuuuuccccckkkk," she screamed as she came deep inside Naomi's mouth. Once their orgasms subsided, Alex and Eliza withdrew from their daughter's mouth and smiled at her.

"Now then," Alex said. "We can't have you being seen like this. Head to the bathroom and wash up." Naomi nodded before heading to the bathroom.

Meanwhile the other girls were all in different places of the ship. Nora, Kathy and their moms were sitting in the restaurant area. Willow, Fiona and their moms were in the games room. Rena, Star and their moms were standing on the top deck of the ship, looking out at the water. Sara and Laurel looked at Sam and Ruby and the four of them nodded.

"Star sweetie," Sara said. "Can you please come here for a moment?"

"Rena sweetie," Sam said. "You two. We need to talk."

Star and Rena walked over to their respective mothers and sat on their laps.

"Now then Star," Laurel said. "Me and Sara know that you have been having relations with Rena Arias. But we want you to know that we love you no matter what or who you love. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Star nodded and smiled at her mother. "Good girl, now hug her and kiss her lips." Star nodded and began to kiss Rena on the lips. The moms smiled as they watched their daughters kiss.

"Fuck," Sara said as she unbuttoned her own pants. "This is getting me hot." She then proceeded to pull down her pants and panties, revealing her big cock. Laurel, Sam and Ruby proceeded to do the same thing. The four moms then turned their daughters around, so Star was standing in front of Sam and Ruby, while Rena was in front of Sara and Laurel. Sara and Laurel then proceeded to push their cocks into Rena's holes; Sara taking Rena's pussy while Laurel took Rena's ass. Sam and Ruby then proceeded to push their cocks into Star's holes; Ruby taking Star's pussy while Sam took Star's ass.

"Oh fuck," Sara said as she gripped Rena's hips tightly. "Your daughter is so fucking tight. I could fuck her every single day."

Sam moaned. "I feel the same way about your daughter," she said as she held Star's hips. Star and Rena moaned as they were both fucked by each other's mothers.

Sara, Laurel, Sam, and Ruby all withdrew their cocks and began to kiss both daughters. Sara then handed Star's cellphone to Sam. "Here, take as many photos and videos of her getting fucked hard as you can."

"Same thing to you both," Sam said as she handed over Rena's cellphone to Sara. "I want you to take her virginity in the bedroom. All of her holes are yours to use. I want you to wreck her ass, make sure it is a gaping hole. If she is going to poop herself, then fuck her harder. One more thing, she has never had more than one cock in her ass, so you can see if you can make her squeal."

"Sounds good to me," Sara said as she dragged Rena to her and Laurel. She watched as Star was dragged over to Sam and Ruby. She then winked at her daughter. "Bye sweetie, have fun being reamed."

Meanwhile Nora, Kathy, Fiona, Willow and their moms were now all in the restaurant. The waitress walked over.

"Welcome," she said. "I am Sandra Thompson. I'll be your waitress today." She looked at the families, who were making out with each other. "Can I get you anything to drink?"

Nora stopped making out with Iris and Caitlin, and smiled at the waitress.

"Well," Nora said as she looked down at the waitress's waist. "Maybe I could have something from your big friend. Also I was wondering if my moms could fuck me on the table before we eat?"

The waitress winked at Nora and smiled. "Of course you can," she said. "In fact, you all can strip naked and fuck your members wherever and whenever you want. This ship is called the HMS Gallant, the biggest ship and all of the guests and crewmembers are female. Most of the time, mothers and daughters book this ship for their own pleasure, cause they will fuck each other anywhere on the ship. Often, when the other passengers see that a mother is fucking her own daughter, they begin doing the same thing."

Nora smiled at Sandra. "And it turns you on, doesn't it?" Nora proceeded to slip her hand down Sandra's pants, wrapping her fingers around Sandra's cock. Sandra moaned softly as Nora started to stroke her cock.

"Mmmmphfffffuccckkkk," Sandra moaned. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. Nora smiled and dropped to her knees.

"You know," Nora said as she unbuttoned Sandra's pants. "I have wanted to make love to another person like me for a while. I love sucking cocks and getting fucked hard. I want you to facefuck me."

Sandra tried to push the young speedster away, but she felt her own arms being held tightly. She looked on either side of her, seeing that Caitlin and Iris were both holding her arms. Suddenly, Sandra noticed Nora's backpack was open slightly, revealing a textbook on chemical structure and bonding.

"Are you a university student?" Sandra moaned as she felt her cock being sucked on.

Nora nodded before she proceeded to remove the cock from her mouth. "First year student at Dickgirl University, I'm studying Chemistry. My other friends are studying other subjects. Fiona is doing Art, Rena is doing Biology, Star is doing Astronomy, Willow is doing Agriculture, Naomi is doing Theatre, and Kathy is doing Law. Now then I want you to titfuck me and cum on my face."

Sandra was not sure what to do. She watched as Nora removed her shirt, revealing her cute pink bra. She laid her shirt down on the table and faced Sandra.

"You ready for your present, you big girl?" Nora asked. Sandra moaned in agreement as she laid Nora down on top of the table. Sandra then proceeded to remove her panties, revealing her big, black cock. Nora stared at the huge cock in front of her and began to lick her lips. Suddenly the rest of the girls and their moms entered the restaurant and saw what Nora was doing.

Sandra smiled. "Don't worry," she said as she snapped her fingers. "Girls, entertain our guests." At that moment, a group of 20 women, each with big black cock like Sandra's, surrounded the families. Sandra then smiled at each of the girls. "Go ahead and get sucking." The women began to suck on the cocks in front of them. Nora smiled and removed her bra, revealing her big 34A breasts, causing Sandra's cock to twitch.

"You know what to do you sexy thing," Nora said. Sandra then nodded as she placed her cock between Nora's breasts and moved it up and down whilst simultaneously moving the breasts up and down to sexually stimulate her cock.

Sandra moaned as she felt her own pleasure beginning to build. She knew she was going to cum soon. Nora knew it too.

"Fancy a little finger up the bum?" Nora asked.

"Not really," Sandra said. "I'm not really into a....naaaaaalll." Sandra moaned as Nora slipped a finger inside her tight ass. Nora then licked her other hand, coating it in saliva and began to rub it up and down Sandra's cock.

"Come on," Nora said as she stroked the cock, causing Sandra to moan louder. "Cum on my face. Shoot that beautiful load on my face. Drench me in your slimy, salty cream. Pretend my face is a cupcake and glaze it with your icing."

"Oh fuck," Sandra moaned as she felt Nora's hand go up and down her throbbing cock. Nora then moved her other hand to fondle Sandra's balls.

"Come on," Nora begged. "I know you have a lot of cum inside your balls. I want you to spray it on my face. I want you to cover my face in your cum."

"Oh god," Sandra moaned as she got closer to her own orgasm. "I'm gonna come. I can't hold it back any longer. Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh shit. I gonna commmeeee." With a loud scream, Sandra rocked her head back and came hard, spraying Nora's face and neck in cum. Nora licked her own lips and cupped her own breasts. Naomi crawled over and began to rub Nora's face with the cum.

Nora then turned to face Caitlin, who was currently sucking and slurping on a black cock. "Mom," Nora said as she took Sandra's hand. "I'm going to be right back in 20 minutes."

Caitlin moaned in approval as she sucked on the cock. Nora led Sandra out of the restaurant area and began to head to the nearby pool area. Nora then turned around and faced Sandra before she proceeded to kiss her lips.

Nora then stopped and pulled away from Sandra. She sat down on the pool Bleacher, and Sandra sat down next to her. "Sandra," Nora said, quietly. "Have you ever been with a girl like me?"

Sandra then nodded slightly. She remembered the first time she was with a girl like her, a cute redhead named Summer.

"Was she hot?" Nora asked. Sandra nodded before she proceeded to look down at her feet. Summer was beautiful, but Nora was stunning. Slim and gracefully girlish, blessed with soft curves that made Sandra's mouth water, Nora was beautiful. Her tits were round and perky, two perfectly shaped handfuls topped with long, puffy, upturned nipples. Her pussy was smooth and hairless, a pink fleshy flower that beckoned invitingly between her long toned legs. Her cock was big, but still beautiful and definitely sexy. Her ass was definitely her best feature, as far as Sandra was concerned. Heart-shaped, plump yet firm-looking, Nora's bubble-butt protruded roundly from her hips and thighs, jutting out like an invitation to spank it and test its juiciness. Sandra had never slapped it, but she did stare at that beautiful curvy ass, a lot.

Nora cleared her throat, causing Sandra to look up at her. "What are you thinking about?" Nora asked. "Are you fantasizing about me? Picturing my lips and tongue slurping on your cock? What about your cock plunging into my young, speedster pussy? Or maybe you imagine jerking me off until I cum all over your beautiful face? Maybe you want to assfuck me and make me cum with you?" Nora looked down and smiled as she saw Sandra's cock was rock hard and erect now, creating a tent in her pants. "Maybe we should make your last fantasy into a reality?"

Sandra was shocked. "Are you asking me to assfuck you?" Nora smiled and giggled.

"No I'm not asking you," she said as she laid Sandra down on the bleacher. "I'm begging you to assfuck me. Listen carefully, I have never been assfucked by a black cock like yours, and I want to experience it. Here is what you are going to do. I'm gonna give you a perfect view of my cute, young speedster ass, and you can take it and use it as you want. I have been assfucked by other girls, but not a big, black cock like yours. That means you can take me all you want."

"But," Sandra said. "I don't want to hurt you." Nora smiled.

"Here's the deal," Nora said. "If I slap your left leg, that means I have had enough. Anything else I say, like screams, shouts, and cries, ignore them and continue to ream me hard. My end goal is for you and me to cum together, with you cumming inside my ass and me cumming on my own body."

Sandra was still concerned. "Why don't we start off slowly," she said. Nora smiled and nodded as she unbuttoned her own pants and pulled them down along with her panties.

"Sounds good to me," Nora said. She then proceeded to remove Sandra's pants and panties, revealing her big, black cock. Nora smiled and licked her lips. "There's the man of the honor." Just then, Sandra and Nora heard a girl crying. They looked over and saw a young, beautiful blonde woman. "What's wrong, sweetie." Nora asked.

The woman wailed even louder. "My mom won't assfuck me," she said. "She says I'm too tight for her cock. She wants to assfuck my big sister instead."

Nora thought for a while. "Does your sister have a nice cock?" The young woman nodded. "Do you have a nice cock?" And she nodded. "What about your little ass, does your sister like it?" For the third time, she nodded. Nora smiled. "Show me your sexy young butt."

The woman proceeded to unbutton her pants and pulled them down along with her panties, revealing her cute, little ass. Nora proceeded to rub her fingers around the puckered hole, before she proceeded to slip one finger into the ass. The young woman moaned as she felt her own ass being pleasured by Nora's finger. Nora smiled and began to kiss the girl on the lips as she added another finger into the girl's anus. "What's your name sweetie," Nora asked as she thrusted her fingers in and out of the girl's bum.