Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 07

Story Info
The Zor-Els, Danvers, and Snow-Wests enjoy their trip.
5.6k words
4.29
3.5k
10
4

Part 7 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun rose, shining through the window. Nora opened her eyes and stretched her arms out. She felt her mother's arms around her body. She smiled as she saw that Iris was still sleeping next to her, while Caitlin was snuggled behind her, dry humping Nora's backside. Nora smiled and tried to climb out of bed without waking up the two women. She walked over to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror and giggled.

"Look at you, you dirty little girl," Nora said to her own reflection. "You can't go one second without the need for cock in your mouth, pussy, or ass." She began to undress herself, taking off her PJs and climbed into the shower. She began to wash her body and face, scrubbing down her legs and other areas. After a long shower, she dried herself off and headed back to her bedroom.

She noticed that her parents weren't there anymore, probably back in their own room, getting ready for the trip.

Nora packed her travel case with things that she would need; clothes, books, GBC, GBA, NDS, PSP, and a bunch of sextoys.

"Well," Nora said as she admired her collection. "These should be enough for the 3 week stay."

Caitlin was in her bedroom, combing her long, brown hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She knew she was going to have a great time. The sun gleamed on her radiant, white skin. She continued to admire herself and her appearance; her small nose, thin lips, her beautiful brown eyes, her small mouth, her short ears, short eyelashes, no freckles or dimples, thin, unconnected eyebrows, her 34A breasts, and finally her cock, which was 5 inches long and 4 inches thick. Suddenly she felt hands roaming up and down her body and she smiled. Without turning around, she knew that the person touching her was her wife Iris.

Iris smiled and she began to rub her hands up and down Caitlin's body. Caitlin finally turned around and looked at her wife.

Iris was stunning. Her long black hair was incredible. Caitlin loved everything about her; including her small nose, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, short ears, short eyelashes, thin, unconnected eyebrows, and the fact that she had no freckles or dimples. Caitlin smiled as she squeezed Iris's 34A breasts while Iris squeezed her breasts.

"Now honey," Iris said. "I think I would like a sloppy blowjob from you."

Caitlin nodded and dropped to her knees and admired her wife's cock. It was 6 inches long and 4 inches thick. She began to rub the cock against her nose and inhaled the scent of Iris's aroma. "Oh Iris," Caitlin said with happiness in her voice. "I love your cock. This is the main thing I love about you."

Iris smiled and led Caitlin over to the bed and laid her down before she proceeded to climb on top of her. Caitlin and Iris smiled as they opened their respective mouths and began to suck on each other's cocks.

""Oh Caity," Iris moaned as she licked Caitlin's shaft. "You are doing so good. Keep on sucking on my cock. Take my cock down your throat. Oh baby. I love you so much. You're the best cocksucker ever. Oh fuck. I'm gonna come soon. Keep sucking. Here it cooommmmeeessss."

With a muffled scream, Caitlin and Iris came hard, spraying their respective cumshots into each other's mouths. Iris smiled as she climbed off Caitlin and kissed her lips. As they kissed each other, Iris slipped her cock into Caitlin's pussy, causing the bio-engineer to moan in pleasure. "Oh baby," Caitlin said as she wrapped her arms and legs around Iris's body. "I love when we fuck."

Iris smiled and stroked Caitlin's hair and kissed her lips. "I love it too honey," Iris said. Suddenly she felt her own pussy being licked by a warm and wet tongue. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk Nora. That's it baby. Lick mommy's pussy. Lick mommy's pussy while she fucks her wife's pussy. Come on baby. Tonguefuck my pussy. Make me cum. Make me squirt. Oh god baby. I'm getting close. Oh fuck baby. Oh god. Oh fuck. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg."

With that said, Iris pulled her cock out of Caitlin's pussy and sprayed her body with her creamy ejaculate. As she came on Caitlin's body, Iris's pussy creamed Nora's face.

The three of them were now satisfied. Iris and Caitlin then kissed Nora on the lips. "You are so beautiful and sexy, Nora Snow-West," Caitlin said. "With your short brown hair, your beautiful small nose, your light caramel skin, your thin lips, your beautiful brown eyes, your small mouth, your short ears, short eyelashes, the absence of any freckles or dimples, your thin not connected eyebrows, your beautiful 34A breasts and that cock."

Nora blushed slightly. "Mom," she said. "Can we take a shower together?" Caitlin and Iris smiled and nodded.

"Of course baby," Caitlin said as she led Nora and Iris towards the direction of the bathroom. "Saves us the trouble of wasting water."

Meanwhile at the Danvers House...

Alex Danvers was asleep with her wife Eliza next to her. Alex's short brown hair was shining in the morning sun. Her other features included; small nose and mouth, thin lips, thin, unconnected eyebrows, short eyelashes, short ears. Her brown eyes were currently closed as she slept, while the sun glistened off her white skin. Her body was free of any freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were hidden underneath the bedcovers, alongside her 5 inches long and 4 inches thick cock.

Her wife Eliza had a similar appearance to her, however her hair was long and blonde, and her cock was 2 inches thicker.

Suddenly, their bedroom door opened and revealed their daughter Naomi. Naomi smiled and walked over to her parents' bed. Her long red hair was well brushed so that it shone brightly. The sun glistened off the lightness of her skin. Her other features included her cute small nose and mouth, her thin lips, brown eyes, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, as well as the absence of any freckles or dimples.

"Mom," she said quietly to Alex and Eliza. "Are you asleep?" Both the mothers yawned and opened their eyes.

"We were asleep before," Alex said, still a little groggy from her sleep. "What's wrong sweetie?"

Naomi smiled at her mothers and began to undress herself, taking off all of her clothes. Once she was completely naked, her mothers admired their daughter's 34A breasts and her rock hard 8 inches long, 3 inches thick cock.

"Come here sweetie," Alex said. "Climb into the bed with mommy." Naomi smiled and climbed into the bed, snuggling up against her mothers. Alex and Eliza then proceeded to kiss their daughter as they fell asleep with her.

They woke up 30 minutes later and began packing bags, getting ready for the resort trip.

Meanwhile at the Zor-El's House...

Kara smiled as she watched her own daughter Willow anally riding Alura's cock. Kara looked into the mirror and giggled at the sight of herself. She looked incredible. Her small nose and mouth, her thin lips, her short ears, her long blonde hair and brown eyes, her pale skin, her short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and the absence of any freckles or dimples. Kara was currently sitting on the couch and fondling her own 34A breasts. She also had a hand down her pants and was stroking her 6 inches long, 6 inches thick cock.

Willow's moans of pleasure made Kara smile. "That's it baby," Kara said to her wife Alura. "Fuck our little girl. Fuck our daughter hard and deep. Has she came yet?"

Alura smiled and shook her head. She knew that she had just came inside her daughter's ass a few seconds ago. Her own features were now completely inviting. Her long, dark brown hair, white skin, blue eyes, small nose, thin lips, small mouth, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and the absence of any freckles or dimples. While her 34A breasts were barely visible behind Willow, her rock hard 5 inches long, 7 inches thick cock was currently deep inside Willow's butt.

Willow moaned in pleasure. Her small nose clenched up as she enjoyed her pleasure. Her small mouth was open as she moaned like a whore. Alura kissed her thin lips, causing the young Kryptonian to moan a little louder. The sweat on her white skin caused her long blonde hair to get matted against her skin. Alura nuzzled her daughter's neck.

"You're doing so good baby," she whispered into Willow's small ear. Willow's brown eyes fluttered as she felt her own pleasure began to build. Her eyelashes, which were short flickered. She clenched her eyes, causing her thin, unconnected eyebrows to tighten. Her mother smiled as she caressed her daughter's body, which was free of any freckles or dimples. "That's it baby. Take your pleasure." She proceeded to use her left hand to squeeze and fondle Willow's 34A breasts, while she stroked her daughter's 3.5 inches long, 3 inches thick cock.

They got into bed and cuddled up against each other and then began to kiss each other.

Sweetheart," Kara said. "We should probably start getting ready for the trip. We don't want to be late." Willow nodded before she was carried off towards her bedroom by Alura.

4 hours later...

Later that day, Nora, Willow and Naomi were sitting in the backseat of Caitlin's RAV 4.

"It's a shame that Rena, Star, Kathy and Fiona couldn't join us," Willow said. "They each have a huge function, which is very important for their scholarship."

Caitlin was driving with Iris sitting next to her. In the next row, Alex and Eliza were talking about gardening. The third row, Kara and Alura were playing 'I Spy'. Finally, in the back row, was Nora, Willow and Naomi. Nora was getting bored.

"Mommmmmm," she cried out in boredom. "I'm bored."

Caitlin smiled as she made a right turn. "Why don't you girls watch a movie on the DVD player." Iris nodded as she handed 10 different DVDs to Nora. She proceeded to choose a movie from the 10 given to her.

"Let's see what we have?" Nora said as she checked the names of the movies. "Kung Fu Panda. Great movie for kids. Lion. Good movie. But I've already seen it multiple times." Nora gasps as she finds an adult DVD. "Mom, when did you get this?"

Caitlin smiled as she locked eyes with her daughter via the rear view mirror. "I bought it from the adult store near our house. The ladies said that it was the best film they had."

Nora smiled and began to read the title of the film case. "Full Family Fuckfest - Futa Edition," she read. She continued to read the subtitle. "Watch as mothers, daughter, sisters, aunts, nieces, grandmothers, granddaughters, and other female family members fuck and suck each other to their hearts content." Nora turned the DVD case over and began to read the back cover. "This DVD is action-packed with various different types of sexual experiences between female family members; ranging from Solo Masturbation, Mutual Masturbation, Blowjobs, Handjobs, Facefucking, etc... The scenes are so well acted that you won't be able to keep yourself from cumming to it."

As Nora read the back of the DVD case, Naomi gasped and pointed at one of the pictures. Nora looked at the picture and her eyes widened at the sight before her.

The image showed three women, possibly mother, daughter and aunt, in the middle of a three-way fuckfest. The mother was fucking her daughter's face while the aunt was pounding her niece's backdoor. Nora couldn't believe how hot the image was.

Naomi smiled at her girlfriend. "I know," she said. "It is getting me hot too." She looked down and saw that Nora's cock was straining against her pants. "Seems like your big friend wants to join the fun. May I let her out?" Nora nodded and moaned softly as Naomi slipped her hand down Nora's pants and began to stroke her cock slowly. The two of them kissed passionately as they dry humped each other. Willow moaned, alerting the two women. "Come over here sweetie. Come join us."

Willow smiled and began to stroke Nora's cock alongside Naomi. Nora moaned a little bit louder, causing her mother Iris to speak.

"You girls okay back there?" Iris asked. Nora smiled as Willow and Naomi unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down.

"Yes Mom," Nora said as she watched Naomi feed her cock to Willow. "We're just getting more comfortable."

Caitlin smiled. "Well then, get comfortable." Caitlin looked back and forth before she turned left. "The resort is located approximately fifteen kilometers away. If you can't stay comfortable, I can find a place where we can park and stretch our legs."

Nora smiled as Willow lathered her shaft in saliva. "That sounds great Mom," Nora said. "Thanks." Nora leaned back and moaned as Willow and Naomi licked her shaft up and down. Willow and Naomi sucked and slurped silently as Caitlin drove the car down the road. Nora smiled and looked up at Kara and Alex, who were now fucking each other while Eliza and Alura fucked each other.

Caitlin, who knew that the women were fucking each other behind her back, continued to drive down the road when she heard a soft groan from Iris. "You okay honey," Caitlin asked.

Iris leaned back and began to rub her tummy. "Caity," she said. "I think I shouldn't have eaten so many scotch bonnet poppers. Can we find a place where I can use the bathroom?" Caitlin nodded.

"Don't worry too much honey," Caitlin said as she rubbed Iris's belly. "I know that there's a store nearby." Caitlin saw the nearby store and parked the car. She got out of the car and helped Iris out of her side. "Nora sweetie, your mom and I are going to be back soon. We're just going to use the bathroom."

Nora could only nod as she was getting her cock sucked on by Willow while Naomi was sucking her balls. Meanwhile, Kara was fucking Alex and Alura was fucking Eliza.

Nora was getting closer to cumming. Her friends were both working her over more than ever before. She tilted her head back and moaned louder. Finally, she couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk," Nora screamed as she sprayed her ejaculate all over both Naomi and Willow. Both girls giggled as they coaxed more of Nora's seed out until she was completely drained and she slumped back against the carseat. Naomi, Nora and Willow looked at each other and then began to giggle as they cuddled up against each other.

"Wow Nor," Naomi said. "You were like a whale spraying water out of their blowhole." Nora smiled and then noticed that her waist and tummy was covered in her own cum.

Before Nora could speak, Naomi and Willow began to lick her body clean, slurping up her ejaculate. Nora panted as she began to recover from her orgasm. During this, Kara and Alura came inside Alex and Eliza, respectively. The seven women panted in exhaustion from their cumshots and quickly fell asleep.

After a long time, Caitlin and Iris returned and got back into the car and drove off. Caitlin smiled as she looked in the rearview mirror, she saw that Nora, Naomi, Willow, Alex, Kara, Alura and Eliza were all fast asleep. Iris turned to face her wife and snuggled up against her shoulder as they continued down the road.

After a long drive, that took 4 hours, Caitlin sees the sign indicating the resort is nearby. She pulled into the parking lot of the resort and smiled. Iris smiled as she slipped her hand down Caitlin's pants and began to rub her cock. Caitlin moaned as Iris jerked her off. She leaned back and screamed as she came hard spraying her creamy white fluid all over Iris's hands and her own pants. After that, Iris smiled as she lifted Caitlin up and lowered her down on her lap. Iris and Caitlin then proceeded to pull down each other's pants and panties, before Iris plunged her cock into Caitlin's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh Caity," Iris said as she plunged her black cock inside Caitlin's white pussy. "Did you miss me?"

Caitlin moaned and nodded as she rode Iris, taking her cock deep inside her pussy. "It has been so long since we have had sex with each other," Caitlin said as Iris's big brown-skinned cock slammed her harder. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk baby. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." With that said, Caitlin and Iris came together and fell fast asleep in exhaustion from their orgasms.

Nora, Naomi and Willow woke up and saw that their parents were all busy, they're all asleep. They looked outside the car and saw the name of the resort.

The three girls then headed to the office/receptionist building and walked into the building. They walked down the hallway, passing a mother, who was wallfucking her daughter in the ass. They continued down the hallway and then saw two older sisters spit roasting their little sister. They finally approached the front desk and they saw the lady standing there, talking to someone else. The lady then proceeded to end the call and looked up at the three girls in front of her.

"Sorry about that," she said as she hung up the phone. "Welcome to the Family Fantasy Resort, where all of your deepest, darkest, dirty fantasies come true. My name is Laura Willis. How can I help you?"

Nora smiled. "Our families would like to stay here," she said. "My name is Nora Snow-West. My mom Caitlin called ahead and booked three rooms."

Laura nodded. "Yes she did," she said as she walked around the desk and towards the direction of the girls. "Did she mention the price for the three rooms?" Nora shook her head, causing Laura to smile. "You have to suck me off. One blowjob per family. Since I know you each have parents with you, which would make three people per family, you will have to suck me until I cum three times in your mouth." She then unbuttoned her own pants and pulled them down along with her panties, revealing her big black cock. "So who wants to pay up first?" Nora raised her hand but Willow pushed her away.

"Why do you get to suck her off first?" Willow asked in an angry voice. "I should be able to." Naomi huffed and Willow turned to face her friend. "Oh. You have something to say Danvers?"

Naomi smirked. "You couldn't even handle Fiona's cock, and this one is twice as big as hers." The girls were now arguing when Laura cleared her throat, causing them to look at her.

"You girls don't have to fight," Laura said as she pointed at her cock. "There's one for each of you." As she said that, her one big black cock became three big black cocks.

"How did you do that?" Nora said. She knew that no one could do that. But the three girls didn't mind.

Nora, Naomi and Willow smiled as they dropped to their knees and began to suck and slurp noisily on the cocks. Nora sucked on the far left, Naomi enjoyed the far right and Willow devoured the middle. Laura moaned as the girls sucked her cocks. She caressed Nora's and Naomi's hair as she watched Willow suck.

Each of the girls sucked cock differently. Nora sucked the entire shaft while she played with the balls. Naomi deepthroated the entire shaft and used her tongue to lick the balls. Willow, though she was not as skilled as her friends, sucked on the cockhead and tried her best to suck the entire shaft without puking. Suddenly, Laura began to moan louder. Her orgasm was getting closer. She proceeded to facefuck Nora, Naomi and Willow.

"Here it cooommmmeeessss," she screamed as she unloaded her entire cumshot into Nora's, Naomi's, and Willow's mouths. She patted the girls on the head and they swallowed all the cum down. "Good girls," she said as she tucked away her now fallacid cocks and went back to her desk. She collected three small packages and placed them in front of the girls. "Here are your room keys. These cards will allow you all access to the pool, gameroom and spa, as well as your own rooms. There are other places that allow the card, but that will come later. Enjoy your stay here." Nora nodded and headed back to the car with her friends. By now, their respective parents had finally awoken and were standing near the car.

Caitlin noticed her daughter and ran over to hug her. "Sweetheart," she said. "I was wondering where you went."

12