Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 08

Story Info
Nora, Naomi, and Willow are sexually punished by the dean.
4.8k words
4.33
4k
12
1

Part 8 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at school, Nora, Naomi and Willow were all sitting in the atrium of the library at school. They're eating lunch together. They had gotten food from the Subway. While Willow and Naomi were eating salads and drinking water, Nora was eating a large chicken and bacon ranch wrap, loaded with vegetables and hot peppers. She was drinking Pepsi. Suddenly the intercom system rang out, indicating someone was being called to the dean's office.

"Attention students," the intercom said. "Would Nora Snow-West, Naomi Danvers and Willow Zor-El please report to the dean's office immediately."

The three of them looked at each other and were confused about why they were in trouble. Not wanting to get in more trouble, they headed to the dean's office. The dean, Tanya Apperson, was known to be slightly angry with students that disrespect the rules.

As they headed to the office, they watched as teachers were fucking students. They passed by a classroom, where two students were both kneeling on either side of their teacher, and sucking on her cock. As they passed by the classroom, Nora bumped into one of her classmates, Britney Kane.

"Hey there Nor," Britney said as she gave Nora a big hug. "I heard that the dean wants to see you. I wouldn't be too late to see her."

Nora nodded and headed off with Naomi and Willow. They finally got to the office, where they met with the receptionist, Gianna Michaels. She smiled at the three girls and told them to sit down and she would let Miss Apperson know that they were here.

In Miss Apperson's office...

Meanwhile, Miss Apperson was taking care of her previous student, a second year named Claire Sullivan. After a quick blowjob from the cute blonde schoolgirl, she turned her around and plunged her cock into Claire's ass.

"Oh baby," Miss Apperson said as she placed her hands on the girl's hips. "We don't want to make you late to class. Also I have a meeting with three other schoolgirls. We need to finish up quickly." She began to moan louder. "I think I will be able to finish up just in time."

She pounded Claire's backdoor deeper and faster, while the schoolgirl squimed in intense pleasure. After a few minutes, Miss Apperson came hard inside the schoolgirl's tight, young ass. Just then, the phone in her office rang. She reached over and answered the phone.

"Yes?" Miss Apperson said as she pumped more of her cum into Claire's backdoor.

"Miss Snow-West, Miss Danvers and Miss Zor-El are here for you," the caller said.

Miss Apperson smiled as she covered Claire's mouth with her hand, muffling her screams of pleasure. Claire was undergoing her first anal induced orgasm. "Let them know I will be with them in 30 minutes," she said as she humped the young schoolgirl into her second orgasm. Finally drained of cum, Claire slipped off of Miss Apperson's lap and smiled at her. Without any hesitation, she began to suck on Miss Apperson's cock, sucking it clean and tasting her own juices on it.

Miss Apperson smiled as she tousled Claire's hair. "Gianna," she said after she had tucked her cock away and pulled Claire's pants back up. "You can take this one back to her class and send in the three girls."

She grinned as she watched Nora, Naomi and Willow walk in and stand in front of her. She took out a ruler and a folder with various papers inside.

"Stand up straight girls," she said as she smacked the ruler on the desk. She then proceeded to open the file and took out a piece of paper and began to read it. "This is a record of conduct from the first few weeks of term. Let's see: Vandalism, Truancy, Drunken Behavior, Car Theft, and late night orgies in the dorm rooms." She was not happy with them.

"But Miss Apperson," Nora began to say. "That's got nothing to do with us."

"Doesn't it." Miss Apperson's voice raised in a way that startled Nora. "You girls are supposed to be setting an example to the other students, and you're failing dismilling."

"But you can't blame us for that," Naomi said, in conjunction.

"Oh yes I can," Miss Apperson said as she clapped her hands. "Oh yes I can. Oh yes I can. I'm gonna make an example of you three."

"But why are you picking on us?" Willow said. "We haven't done anything wrong?"

"Exactly," Miss Apperson said as she walked over to the three girls and sat on her desk in front of them. "When the rest of the school finds out that I punished you three, then I'm sure all the bad apples will fall into line, quick smart."

"But that makes no sense," Naomi said, with reclusion. "You're punishing us for no reason. All the rest of the school will think you're a psycho."

"Oh Miss Danvers," Miss Apperson said as she pulled Naomi over to her. "You think you're so smart, don't you?" She delivered a spank to Naomi's butt. "Well by the time I'm finished with you, your whole body is going to be smarting." She looked at the three girls and smiled. "Now all of you, bend over the desk. Lift up your skirts." They began to move slowly. "Quick, I said quickly." The three girls then moved over to the desk, and bent over. "Very nice."

Miss Apperson smiled as she lifted up Nora's, Naomi's, and Willow's skirts, revealing their pink, red, and blue panties, respectively. "Oh, you little girls are going to get it." Miss Apperson looked at Naomi's backside. "Oh look at those cute little nubile bottoms. You're wearing far too many clothes." She proceeded to pull down Naomi's panties.

Nora, Naomi and Willow couldn't believe this was happening to them. But, all they could do was hope that it would be over soon.

"Don't think you're getting away with it little girl," Miss Apperson said as she pulled down Willow's panties and gave her a spank. "I'm really going to enjoy myself today." She then proceeded to lick Willow's buttcheeks.

Miss Apperson then moved over to Nora. "And last but not least," she said as she pulled down Nora's panties. "Another little bottom for me to play with." She began to lick Nora's buttcheek. She then looked underneath Nora and admired her pussy. She began to rub it slowly.

Miss Apperson delivered a spank to the three girls. "Oh you naughty, naughty girls," she said as she pointed at the window. "Go stand there by the window. Show the whole school your naughty, young bodies." When the three girls hesitated, she delivered a spank, causing them to head over to the window and show off their respective cocks.

"You bad little girls," Miss Apperson said as she looked at Nora's, Naomi's and Willow's butts."Stand very, very still." She began to rub her hands up and down her body. "Look at what you're making me do." She moaned softly in pleasure. "There's a name for girls like you, little whores."

Miss Apperson moaned as she tilted her head back. "You bad, bad, little girls, look at what you're making me do, getting so hard and erect. It's all because of you."

"You're making me do this." Miss Apperson proceeded to remove her shirt, revealing her bra. "Making me take my clothes off. I'm gonna have to seriously teach you a lesson. Oh what can I do to you?"

She thought of an idea. "Come on over here and lick my nipples." Nora, Naomi and Willow hesitated to move as they saw Miss Apperson take off her shirt, her bra and then her pants. "You're not moving very fast are you? I said to come over and lick my nipples, now." The three girls then shuffled over to her. "And it better be fucking good. What's the matter with you," Miss Apperson pushed her left breast into Naomi's mouth. "And you," Miss Apperson said as she pushed her right breast into Nora's mouth. She then looked at Willow. "I think you better get on your knees."

Willow nodded. "Yes Miss," she said as she dropped to her knees and began to rub the dean's panties.

Miss Apperson moaned in pleasure as she enjoyed the young tongues of Nora and Naomi, which were flicking her nipples back and forth between their lips. She ran her fingers through the hair of the two girls.

"That's it," Miss Apperson said as she tousled Nora's and Naomi's hair. "Tweak the nipple between your teeth. That's a good girl."She moaned as she tilted her head back before she looked down at Willow. "Yeah. Rub my cock. Make me rock hard. It's about time I saw you three naked. Take your clothes off now."

"Yes Miss," Nora, Naomi and Willow said as they stood up. They then proceeded to remove their clothes and get naked. Once naked, Miss Apperson began to suck on Willow's nipples while Naomi sucked on Nora's.

After a few minutes, Nora began to suck on Willow's nipples while Naomi sucked on Miss Apperson's. Suddenly, Willow began to suck on Naomi's nipples. "Very nice," Miss Apperson said as she watched the young schoolgirls suck on nipples. "I think you should bend over the desk, Miss Danvers."

Naomi smiled and bent over the desk, with Nora and Willow following suit. They had no idea that Miss Apperson was taking off all of her clothes and was now fully naked and stroking her cock. She smiled as she looked at her now fully erect cock.

"Time to teach you girls a lesson," she said. She walked over to Naomi and after delivering a spank to her upturned ass, she slipped her cockhead into Naomi's ass.

"Oh Miss Apperson," Naomi moaned softly in pleasure. Miss Apperson smiled as she placed her hands on Naomi's hips and began to hump her slowly.

"Do you girls know why I love this job?" Miss Apperson said. "Being the Dean of Dickgirl University?" Nora, Naomi and Willow shook their heads. Miss Apperson smiled as she humped Naomi harder and deeper. "Because I get to buttfuck dirty little anal-loving buttsluts like you three." She then pulled out of the schoolgirl's young ass and began to stroke her cock. "Now get on your knees and look at me." Naomi, Nora and Willow got off the desk and got on their knees and looked up at Miss Apperson, just in time to get Miss Apperson's cumshots all over their faces. She smiled as she patted the girls on the head. "Now I think you three should probably head back to class. You don't want to be punished by your teacher Miss Applebee."

Nora shook her head and ran off with her two friends following her. "Bye Miss Apperson," Naomi said as she tried to catch up to her friends.

Miss Apperson smiled as she sat down on her office chair and panted. "Those girls are going to be happy at this school." She leaned back and began to stroke her cock slowly.

30 minutes later, Nora needed to use the bathroom and headed to the washroom. When she entered the washroom, she heard moans and cries of pleasure and passion echoing from the stalls. She walked over to the nearby urinal and began to unbutton her pants. She pulled her cock out and began to pee into the urinal. Suddenly, she felt her ass being stretched out by a big cock. She smiled and moaned in pleasure.

"Oh Fiona," Nora moaned, knowing that it was her friend Fiona. "I have missed you."

Fiona smiled as she placed her hands on Nora's hips and began to fuck her harder and deeper. "I knew you would remember me," she said.

Nora smiled. Ever since her orgy with each of her roommates and their moms, she could recognize each of them by their respective cocks. After a while of assfucking, Fiona pulled out and patted Nora on the head.

"I heard that you, Naomi and Willow signed up for the cheerleading squad," Fiona said. "I am sure you are going to be great. Anyways I have to get going. I'm the supervisor at my job. Catch you later." With that, Fiona left and closed the door behind her. Nora smiled and finished her urination, tucked her cock into her pants and buttoned them up.

4 hours later...

Nora had finished all of her classes and was taking the bus home. Once she got home, she opened the front door and entered her house.

"Caitlin," she called out. "Iris, where are you two?"

"We're in the kitchen," Caitlin's reply said. Nora headed to the kitchen and saw Caitlin was sitting at the table, and Iris was making dinner. Caitlin turned around and saw her daughter and smiled. "Hi sweetie, how was school?"

Nora smiled and sat down next to Caitlin. "School was good," she said. She looked up at her mom. "For my course, I have to write a story about the best sexual experience I've ever had. I can't think of anything. Do you have any ideas?"

Caitlin smiled as she stroked her daughter's head. "Unfortunately I don't sweetie," she said as she tousled Nora's hair. "But I'm sure you will be able to find something special for your assignment." Just then, Bailey and Natalie began to cry. Caitlin and Iris smiled and headed off to soothe the two children.

Nora thought for a moment before she heard a loud bang coming from upstairs. She followed the sound upto Chloe's and Courtney's room. Nora knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

"Yes," Chloe said quietly.

"Is everything ok in there?" Nora asked, worried about her daughters.

"Everything is fine Mom," Courtney said. Nora could hear muffled whimpers of pleasure coming from Chloe. She hoped that her daughters weren't doing what she thought they were doing.

"I'm coming inside the room," Nora said as she grasped the doorknob.

"No Mom," Chloe said as she moaned softly. "Don't come in." Nora opened the door and gasped at the sight before her eyes. Her daughters were both completely naked, with Courtney on top of Chloe, with Courtney's cock deep inside her sister's pussy.

Courtney slowly withdrew from her sister and laid back against the bed. Nora watched as her daughter's cock twitched as it oozed precum. Her eyes then turned to look at Chloe, whose pussy was dripping with Courtney's cum.

Nora smiled and began to walk over to her two daughters and then laid down next to them.

"Mom," Courtney said as she tried to hide her fallacid cock. "It's not what it looks like."

"Oh really," Nora said as she looked down at her daughter. "It seems to me that you were fucking your twin sister and came inside her pussy." Nora reached down and began to stroke Courtney's cock. "Listen, your mother and I know that you two have been fooling around with each other. In fact, I have been wanting to talk to you both about it for many years now. So, are you ready to tell me what you two were doing?"

Courtney looked down at her legs and nodded. "I was sticking my dong inside Chloe's cooch," Courtney said.

Nora smiled as she patted her daughter's head. "It's called a cock sweetie," she said. "Not a dong. Your sister's cooch is actually called her pussy. And you weren't just sticking it in, you were fucking her hard." Nora looked down and smiled at her daughter's cock, which was now fully erect now. "Seems like you want to go again." Nora wrapped her hand around her daughter's cock and began to stroke it slowly. She looked over at Chloe's pussy and smiled as she got on all fours and began to rub her daughter's pussy in circles. "Do you like this sweetie?"

Chloe nodded before she tilted her head back and moaned softly in pleasure. She couldn't believe this was happening. She moaned in shock as she watched her own mother lower her mouth to her pussy and began to suck on her lips.

"Mommmmmm," Chloe moaned as she felt Nora's tongue graze her lips and lapped up her juices. "Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk. I'm gonna come."

Nora pulled away and began to finger her daughter's pussy. Chloe could feel her pleasure begin to build. "That's it baby," Nora said as she fingerfucked her daughter. "Cum for your mommy."

With a final scream, Chloe came hard, spraying her mother's fingers with her ejaculate. She collapsed on the bed, exhausted from her orgasm. Nora smiled and cuddled up against her daughter's body.

"Holy Fuck," Chloe said as she realized what she just did. "Did that just happen?"

Nora smiled as she nodded. "You came on my fingers," Nora said. She looked at Courtney and smiled. "I think we should probably talk about this all this." Courtney and Chloe nodded before they sat up and looked at their mother. Nora inhaled deeply and exhaled. "I know exactly how you two feel. I felt the same way. Then I met Naomi Danvers and I knew I could be myself around her. You two girls need to learn about controlling your urges. Do you understand?"

Courtney and Chloe nodded. "We understand Mom," they said. Nora smiled and kissed them both on the forehead.

"Now then," Nora said as she stood up from the bed. "Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes. I think you two should probably get dressed. We wouldn't want anyone else seeing your nakedness." Chloe and Courtney nodded and began to get dressed as Nora left. She headed to her own bedroom and closed the door behind her.

She smiled. She still had to talk to Loriane. But she still wanted to make sure that Chloe and Courtney both understood sexual urges are normal for young women. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at her beautiful, young body. She removed her clothes and got completely naked and began to rub her hands up and down her body.

As she rubbed her hands on her body, her bedroom door opened and Caitlin walked over to her daughter and began to rub Nora's belly. "Hey there sexy," Caitlin said as she slowdanced with her daughter. "How's your day going?"

Nora smiled. "It's going great Mom," she said. "I thought of a sexual experience for my course."

Caitlin smiled as she looked into her daughter's hazel eyes. "That's great news sweetheart," Caitlin said as she kissed her daughter's lips and cupped her breasts. Caitlin then led Nora over to her own bed and laid her down before they continued to kiss each other.

Nora pulled away from her mother and looked into her mother's eyes. "Mom?" Nora asked. "Can I ask you a question?"

Caitlin smiled as she combed her fingers through Nora's hair. "Of course you can baby," she said.

Nora paused for a moment before speaking. "Well," she began to say. "You know how me and Naomi have been having sex for 2 months now." Caitlin nodded, encouraging Nora to continue. "Well, one day, she asked me if we could have sex cowgirl style. She climbed on top of me, and began to ride my cock. Suddenly, instead of calling me 'Nora' or 'darling', she called me 'Mommy'. She would bounce on my cock, screaming 'Fuck me Mommy, fuck your little girl.'. I don't know what to do about this."

Caitlin smiled as she caressed her daughter's body. "Sweetheart," she said to Nora. "Your girlfriend is just into rough, kinky things. Maybe she is trying to get you to experience it, but she still wants you to be rough with her."

Nora cuddled up against her mother's body. "Well," she said. "I want to make her feel good, but I don't want to hurt her."

Caitlin nodded. "I know you don't want to hurt her," she said as she grazed her fingers around Nora's belly. "You know, Your mother and I have been doing kinky things with each other before and after you were born. If you want, we can share some techniques that you can try out with your girlfriend."

Nora looked up at her mother. "Really," she said.

Caitlin nodded. "Of course baby," she said. She then proceeded to kiss her daughter's lips and cupped her breasts. She pulled away and smiled at her daughter. "Now you stay there. I'm gonna go get Iris and we are going to teach you how to be kinky in bed." Caitlin smiled and watched as her mother left the bedroom.

"I can't wait to learn," Nora said as she laid on her bed. She laid back on the bed and began to hum to herself. After a few minutes, she heard the sound of someone opening the door and smiled as she watched her mothers Caitlin and Iris walk into the room and closed the door behind them.

"So," Iris said as she looked at her daughter. "Our little girl wants to learn how to be kinky in bed." She headed over to Nora with Caitlin following her. "Well I think we should probably start with dryhumping. Now sweetheart, your mother and I are going to demonstrate each of these kinks by doing them to you or each other, then we want you to do them to us. Okay?"

12