Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara smiled. "So," she said as she looked around the room. "Who's player 11?"

Nora counted as she pointed at each person who was in the room, starting with Kara. "Mom," she said as she pointed at Caitlin. "You're player 11."

Caitlin smiled as she leaned back against the couch. "Well," she said. "I'm waiting."

Willow, not wanting to remove her clothes, crawled over to Caitlin and knelt down in front of her. She didn't know what to do next. "What do I need to do?"

Caitlin couldn't help but giggle. "Oh," she said. "You are so adorable. Let me help you with that." Caitlin then proceeded to unbutton her own pants and pulled them down revealing her white panties. She then winked at the schoolgirl as she pulled down her panties, revealing her big white cock.

Willow's eyes widened. Caitlin's cock was big. It was bigger than hers. She couldn't stop staring at it. "It is so big and hard," she said.

Caitlin nodded. "You can kiss it if you want?" Willow nodded and began to kiss Caitlin's cockhead, pressing it against her lips.

Holy Shit, Willow thought to herself. I can't believe I'm sucking on my best friend's mother's cock. I could just stop but it feels soooooo gooooood. Willow moaned as she slurped silently on Caitlin's cock.

Kara smiled and walked over to Caitlin. "How's it going?" She looked down at her daughter sucking Caitlin off. "Does that taste good baby?"

Willow popped Caitlin's cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it, coating it in saliva. "It tastes deliciously."

Kara knelt down beside her daughter and stroked Caitlin's cock with her daughter. "You know baby," Kara said to Willow. "The thing that makes them feel good is playing with these." Kara pointed at Caitlin's balls. "Why don't you play with those while I play with this cock?"

Willow nodded and began to suck on Caitlin's balls. Kara smiled at her daughter and then looked at Caitlin. The bio-engineer and Kryptonian then proceeded to kiss each other passionately as Willow lathered Caitlin's balls in her saliva.

Alura smiled and shuffled over to her daughter and caressed her daughter's backside. Willow was now sucking on Caitlin's cock while Kara and Caitlin were making out with each other. Alura kissed her daughter's back. She then proceeded to pull down her daughter's panties, revealing her cute little bum as well as her little pussy. Alura smiled as she unbuttoned her own pants and pulled them down along with her panties, revealing her own big, white cock. She placed her hands on her daughter's asscheeks and jiggled them.

"What a nice, young ass," Alura said as she admired her daughter's butt. "Sweetheart, it's talking to me. It's saying 'lick me'. Would you like me to do it?"

"Mmmmmmmmm," Willow moaned in approval. Alura smiled as she licked her daughter's asshole while she rubbed her daughter's pussy. After a while, Alura noticed her own cock was rock hard and erect. Alura then proceeded to wrap her hand around her cock and began to stroke it slowly.

"Is mommy's little girl ready for the fuck of her life?" Alura asked.

Willow moaned in approval. She moaned louder as she felt her mother's cock enter her young, little pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhh Moooommm," Willow cried out in pleasure. "Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside my pussy."

Alura smiled as she fucked her little girl harder and deeper. "Ohhhhhhhh baby," she said as she tightened her hold on her daughter's hips and slammed her harder.

Rena, Naomi, Star, Kathy, Fiona, Sam, Ruby, Alex, Eliza, Sara, Laurel, Cecile, Jenna, Moira, Thea, Chloe, Courtney, and Loriane watched as Kara, Caitlin and Alura fooled around with Willow.

Iris and Nora were also horny. Nora smiled as she undressed herself and then stripped down Star, Naomi and Rena. Without any hesitation, Star laid down on the floor with Rena on top of her. Nora and Naomi then proceeded to get behind the two girls and Nora slipped her cock into Star's pussy while Naomi slipped her cock into Rena's pussy.

Meanwhile, Kathy and Fiona were both undressed by Iris and then, while Kathy and Fiona were 69ing, Iris slipped her cock into Fiona's backdoor.

Iris smiled at the other women. "Why don't you all join in?" Iris humped Fiona's backdoor deeper and faster.

Alex was confused. "What about the game?" Caitlin laughed, causing the DEO agent to look at the bio-engineer.

"Screw the game," Caitlin said as she humped Willow's face. "Isn't this a better idea than a game?"

Alex smiled. "You're right," she said. "Come over here Kara. Climb on top of me and ride my face." Kara smiled and pounced on her older sister. The two girls began to roll around on the floor. Meanwhile the rest of the women stripped naked, began to pair off and fuck each other.

Nora looked into Naomi's eyes and kissed each other passionately. After a long make out session, they pulled away from Rena and Star.

"I think it's time I fucked you now," Naomi said as she hugged Nora tightly. Nora nodded and got on her hands and knees. Naomi smiled and began to attach a red strap-on dildo to her own waist. She slipped her cockhead into Nora's pussy, causing the young speedster to moan.

"Oh baby," Nora said. "Your cock feels soooooo gooooood inside my pussy. Use it to make you cum."

Naomi smiled and spanked her girlfriend hard before she proceeded to fuck her deep. She then proceeded to lather her strap-on in lube and smiled as she rubbed it against Nora's butthole. "Is my little Nor Nor ready to be double stuffed?"

"Yes please," Nora moaned. Naomi smiled and began to push the strap-on into Nora's anus. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk." Nora laid her head down on the floor and Naomi drilled her holes.

"I knew you would love this position baby," Naomi said as she gripped Nora's hips tightly as she humped her deep and hard. They were both so lost in their own enjoyment, they didn't notice Sara watching them.

Sara smiled and crawled over to the two girls. She kissed the speedster on the lips and then stroked her head.

Naomi looked at Star's mom. Sara was beautiful. Her long, blonde hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 6 inches long and 4 inches thick.

Nora smiled as she opened Sara's legs. She then proceeded to kiss her way down towards Sara's pussy and then began to lick and suck on the pussy.

Sara smiled and moaned in pleasure as she felt Nora's tongue graze her pussy lips. "Shit Caitlin," she said. "Your daughter really knows how to eat pussy."

Caitlin smiled as she fucked Willow's face, unloading her second orgasm into the schoolgirl's young throat. After a while, Naomi pulled away from her girlfriend, rolled over onto her back and began to lick Nora's pussy.

Nora could only moan and whimper in pleasure as she felt her orgasm shoot through her body. She creamed Naomi's face while Sara creamed her face. The blonde space captain kissed the speedster on the lips and then headed over to fuck whoever was available.

As Sara left, her sister and wife Laurel crawled over and kissed Nora's lips. Nora was mesmerized by the sight of this beautiful woman. Laurel was absolutely stunning. Her long, blonde hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples on her skin. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 7 inches long and 6 inches thick. Laurel smiled at Nora and spread her legs and began to rub her pussy. Nora, without any hesitation, lowered her mouth to Laurel's pussy and began to eat her out.

"My little sister was right," Laurel moaned as she combed her fingers through Nora's hair. "You're a good little carpet muncher. Oh fuck baby. You're gonna make me cum on your cute, little face. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk." Laurel screamed as she came hard, spraying her juices on Nora's face.

Afterwards, Laurel patted Nora on the head and headed off to find another woman to fuck. Nora smiled as she rolled onto her back and rubbed her hands up and down her body. Suddenly she felt soft lips wrap around her cock, causing her to moan softly. She looked down and smiled as she watched Star noisily suck on her cock.

Nora smiled as she laid her head back against the floor and enjoyed the blowjob from the cute young blonde. She loved Star. She was beautiful. Her long, blonde hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 4 inches long and 4 inches thick.

Star loved sucking Nora off. Her roommate's cock was delicious and felt good in her mouth. As she sucked and slurped noisily on Nora's cock, her own cock was getting hard and erect.

Nora smiled as she looked around the room and saw the sexual activities going on. Willow was being dped by Sara and Laurel. On the same couch, Kara and Alex were both making out with each other as they spit roasted Caitlin. Nora couldn't see where the rest of the women were, but she still could hear their cries of pleasure and ecstasy, indicating that they were still in the room.

Suddenly, Star had left and was replaced by Sam. Nora smiled and kissed Sam on the lips. Sam was beautiful. Her long, black hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 32A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 6 inches long and 4 inches thick. They kissed passionately as Sam took Nora's hand and placed it on her rock hard cock. As they kissed, Sam slipped her cockhead into Nora's pussy, causing the young speedster to moan as she felt the big cock enter her young pussy. She had a feeling that Sam was going to cum inside her pussy, but just as she was about to, Sam pulled away.

"You're not going to cum inside me?" Nora asked, perplexed by the sudden withdrawal. Sam smiled.

"I'm not going to impregnate you," Sam said. "My daughter is."

Nora smiled. "Rena's going to fuck me," she said with a look of joy. Rena was a beautiful young woman. Rena was beautiful. Her long, black hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 6 inches long and 4 inches thick.

Sam shook her head. "Not Rena," she said. "My daughter Ruby." Sam smiled at her daughter and wife Ruby. "Honey. This little speedster is ready for your cock."

Nora watched as Ruby crawled over to her. Ruby was beautiful. Her long, black hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 38A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 4 inches long and 4 inches thick. Sam kissed Ruby on the lips as she stroked her cock, getting it hard and erect. "Mom," Ruby said as she looked at her mother and wife Sam. "Could you please get my cock ready for her?"

Sam smiled. "Of course baby," Sam said as she began to suck on her daughter's cock, coating it in saliva.

Ruby then proceeded to slip her cock into Nora's pussy. She thrusted forward and began to fuck Nora deep. Nora moaned softly as she felt Ruby's cock enter her pussy.

Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk, Nora said in her head. This is going to make me cum.

"Ohhhhhhhh shiiiiittttttt," Nora moaned as she came, spraying her creamy white fluid all over herself. Suddenly, Ruby feels Sam's cock rubbing against her ass.

"Mom," Ruby said as she felt her mother's cock rubbing against her ass. "What are you doing?"

"Shut the fuck up Ruby," Sam said as she pushed her daughter's head down towards Nora's.

"Ruby," Nora said as she looked into the black-haired woman. "Are you going to creampie me?"

With that said, Sam plunged her cock into her daughter's ass, causing Ruby to moan. "Did you miss mommy's cock in your young, little ass baby?" Sam asked as she humped Ruby's backdoor.

"Yes Mommy," Ruby screamed as she unloaded her own climax into Nora's pussy. Sam watched as her daughter came hard, spraying her creamy white fluid into Nora's pussy. After a while, the mother and daughter hugged each other and then headed off to take a long shower.

Nora smiled and looked around and saw that Cecile and Moira were both fucking Jenna and Thea, respectively. As they were fucking, Cecile and Moira were kissing each other and so were Jenna and Thea.

Cecile was beautiful. Her long, black hair, her dark skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 7 inches long and 7 inches thick.

Cecile's daughter Jenna was beautiful as well. Her long, black hair, her dark skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 8 inches long and 6 inches thick.

Unlike Cecile and Jenna, Moira was stunning. Her long, red hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 13 inches long and 9 inches thick.

Moira's daughter Thea was beautiful as well. Her long, brown hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 9 inches long and 5 inches thick.

Nora smiled and looked around. She couldn't see Kathy or Fiona anywhere, assuming they're both in the kitchen. She was proven wrong when the two girls tackled her to the floor. The three naked girls wrestled around and the match ended with Fiona on top of Nora; her cock in front of Nora's face. Kathy was down near Nora's cock and pussy.

Kathy was beautiful. Nora smiled as she admired her friend's body features. Her long, brown hair, her brown skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 9.5 inches long and 5 inches thick.

Fiona was just as beautiful. Her long, red hair, her white skin, thin lips, brown eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 12 inches long and 6 inches thick.

Loriane, Chloe and Courtney, the only ones who were not naked, were still horny. Nora noticed this and smiled.

"I can see that you girls are hungry for a taste of sexual energy," Nora said. "I have the perfect choice for you three." Before she could continue, the doorbell rang and she smiled. "Right on time." Nora then turned to face Caitlin and Iris. "Can you two keep them busy. I have to get the door."

Caitlin and Iris nodded. Nora smiled and headed to the front door and opened it. Standing there were three African women. Nora smiled at the middle one and hugged her tightly.

"It's so good to see you again Sandra," Nora said. Nora hugged her tightly and pressed her body against Sandra's.

Sandra Thompson was beautiful. Nora smiled as she admired her friend's body features. Her long, black hair, her dark brown skin, thin lips, black eyes, small mouth, small nose, short ears, short eyelashes, thin unconnected eyebrows, and no freckles or dimples. Her 34A breasts were beautiful and her cock was 14 inches long and 5 inches thick.

Nora smiled as she slipped her hand down Sandra's pants and began to rub her cock. Nora then dropped to her knees, pulled down Sandra's pants and panties and began to suck on her cock. Sandra moaned softly in pleasure as she patted Nora's head.

"My friends and I missed you," Sandra moaned as Nora bobbed her head up and down her shaft. "They're just like me." Nora moaned before she proceeded to pull out the cock and stroke it.

"I know you and your friends want to pound me hard until you cum inside my pussy," Nora said. "But there are three girls here that I want you to creampie first. These girls haven't had a big, black cock before."

Sandra smiled. "Really?" She couldn't wait to see these girls. "So, can we meet them." Nora nodded.

"Just give me a few minutes to get them ready for you," she said as she headed back to the living room.

"Sandra," the woman on the left said. "Are you sure that we should do this?"

Sandra smiled. "Relax Roxie," she said. "Trust me. This family is the slutiest group of women I have ever been with."

The woman on the right looked around. "And we're just going to hump these three girls and then leave?" Sandra smiled.

"Not a chance Blair," Sandra smiled. "After we spend some time with the three girls, we will have some fun with the rest of the women in the house." Blair and Roxie nodded.

Nora then returned and smiled at the three women. "They're ready for you three," she said. "Have fun." Nora led the three women into the house and closed the door behind them. "Now these girls are alone and are very good at sucking cock. They've definitely learned a lot from school." They then proceeded to the living room, where Loriane, Chloe, and Courtney were sitting on the couch. The rest of the women had headed into the backyard and pool area.

"I don't know if we can take it," Loriane said. Nora smiled and caressed her own skin.

"Now," Nora said as she headed towards the backyard. "I have to get back to the others. I'm sure you six are going to have a lot of fun. After your fun, you are free to join me and the other women in the backyard." With that said, Nora headed off.

Loriane swallowed and looked at the three women in front of her. Sandra smiled. "I guess we should probably introduce ourselves," she said. "My name is Sandra Thompson. These are my friends Blair and Roxie."

Loriane smiled. "It's nice to meet you three," she said. "My name is Loriane Ren Snow-West Zor El. These are my sisters Chloe and Courtney Snow-West." Loriane looked down at her feet. "We're Nora's daughters from the future."

Sandra smiled and sat down next to Loriane. Blair sat next to Chloe and Roxie next to Courtney. Sandra smiled as she inhaled the scent of Loriane's body.

"You smell good," Sandra said. "What kind of perfume is that?"

Loriane smiled. "I don't wear any perfume."

Sandra smiled. "No," she said as she brought her face slowly back to looking into Loriane's eyes. "You do smell good though, can I kiss you? Would you mind if I kissed you?"

Loriane shook her head. Sandra smiled as she leaned over and began to kiss Loriane on the lips. It started with a little peck on the lips, but soon became a full-on make out session. Their tongues were wrestling with each other in their mouths. Blair then crawled over and began to kiss Loriane on the neck.

"I can't believe this is happening," Loriane moaned.

"Does it feel good?" Sandra said. "Would you like me to stop?"

Loraine whimpered in pleasure as she leaned back against the couch. "Yes," she moaned. "Don't stop. It feels too good. Oh fuck. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come soon. Keep going. Ohhhh fuuuuccccckkkk." With that said, Loriane came, bucking her hips forward as she squirted in her pants. After her orgasm began to subside, she felt embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't hold it back any longer."

Blair and Sandra smiled and began to caress the young schoolgirl's head. They then heard a soft moan of pleasure. They looked over at the other couch and their eyes widened at the sight before them.

They saw Roxie, with her pants and panties down around her ankles and smiling. Chloe and Courtney were taking turns slurping noisily on Roxie's cock.