Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 15

Story Info
Nora and her friends talk about Stryker.
4.2k words
4.2
2.8k
4
0

Part 15 of the 60 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many hours later, Fiona had finally arrived at Nora's house. She was standing in front of Nora's house. She knocked on the door. Suddenly, the door opened and she was hugged by Willow. "So good to see you again," Willow said.

Fiona nodded and hugged her friend tightly. The two of them then headed to the living room where the rest of the girls were all sitting on the floor. Nora smiled at her friend. "Nice of you to join us," she said.

Fiona nodded. "Where are your parents?"

Nora smiled. "They went out for a few hours," she said. "I told them that I wanted this to be just the teens. Sounds good?" The other girls nodded. "Now let's play Truth Or Dare. I'm gonna spin a bottle, and whoever the bottle top points to, I ask that person the question." The other girls nodded in approval. Nora spun the bottle. The bottle spun around fast, then slower, and slower. It finally stopped, pointing at Willow. "Ohhhhhh. Willow, Truth Or Dare?"

Willow inhaled and exhaled deeply. "Truth," she said, placing her hands on her lap. "I have nothing to hide."

Nora smiled. "When was the first time you came?" She asked.

Willow sighed deeply and looked down at her lap. "Okay," she said. "Here it is."

Naomi butted in. "She doesn't have to say anything if she doesn't want to."

Nora shook her head. "The game is Truth Or Dare," she said. "You have to answer truthfully."

Willow nodded. "Well," she said. "There were two different times; one for my female part, and the other for my male part."

Nora nodded. "Let's start with your female part," she said.

Willow nodded. "That happened when I was 13 years old," she said. "I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't even have any toys. I just used my hand and fingers.

Fiona gasped. "You fingerfucked yourself when you were 13 years old," she exclaimed. "Wow. That is incredible. How did it feel?"

Willow smiled. "Strange," she said. "Because I had never done it before, but once I started, I didn't want to stop. I continued to play with myself every time I was alone."

Nora nodded. "What about your male part?"

Willow smiled. "That happened much later," she said. "My 18th birthday was February, 18th, 2020. I was in my bedroom. My parents were downstairs. I was watching the show 'The L Word'. I don't remember which season or episode it was, but it was a scene with Helena Peabody and Dylan Moreland. The scene showed Helena and Dylan heading into the bathroom. I couldn't stop thinking about them. They were both gorgeous. Suddenly, I watched as Helena slipped her hand down her pants and began to rub her pussy. Dylan walked over to her, and slipped her own hand down Helena's pants. I began masturbating, stroking my cock as I watched the scene. I couldn't stop myself. Within a few seconds, she came."

Nora smiled. "Does your mom know that you did that?"

Willow shook her head. "I have never been caught masturbating," she said. "Which is amazing since I do it every day."

Nora nodded. "Don't worry," she said. "We won't tell anyone. Willow, it's your turn. Spin the bottle, and ask the question."

Willow nodded. She spun the bottle. It spun around and landed on Fiona. Willow smiled as she looked up at Fiona. "Okay Fio," she said. "Truth Or Dare?"

Fiona smiled. "Dare," she said.

Willow smiled. "I dare you to come over here and suck me off until I cum in your mouth," she said.

Fiona smiled. She loved the young Kryptonian. Fiona then crawled over to Willow. She then slipped her hand down the young Kryptonian's pants and began to stroke her cock. Fiona smiled at her friend. "Doesn't that feel good?"

Willow nodded. "It's always hard," she said.

Fiona smiled and laid down next to Willow. "Really?" The redhead archer said. "I can't wait to see it." Fiona then proceeded to unbutton Willow's jean shorts and unzipped them, allowing her to pull them down, revealing Willow's red panties. Willow's cock was so hard that her panties had formed a tent. Fiona then pulled down the panties, causing the 7.5 inch cock to pop out. "Mmmmmmmmm. Delicious cock." Fiona then proceeded to suck on Willow's cock. She stopped for a moment. "Aren't you going to say anything?"

Willow looked down at her friend. "No," she said. "Why would I?"

Fiona sighed. "I just want to know what you like," she said.

Willow smiled. "Well," she said. "Why don't you show me the two different types, and I'll choose."

Fiona nodded. "Okay then," she said. "Here's 1." She lowered her mouth down to Willow's cock and began to suck only the tip. "This is 2." Fiona then engulfed half of Willow's cock. "Again here's 1." She lowered her mouth down to Willow's cock and began to suck only the tip. "And 2." Fiona then engulfed half of Willow's cock.

Willow sighed deeply in pleasure. "2," she said.

Fiona nodded. "This is 3." Fiona then engulfed half of Willow's cock, while fondling Willow's asshole. "And 4." Fiona then engulfed Willow's entire cock.

Willow moaned as she got comfortable. "4," she said. "4, 4, 4, 4."

Fiona popped Willow's cock out of her mouth. "Is this the best blowjob you've ever had?" She asked.

Willow nodded. "Definitely," she said. "Definitely the best."

Fiona narrowed her eyes. "How do I know that you're not lying?"

Willow looked at her friend. "I would never lie in a moment like this," she said. Fiona smiled. "Now let's do more of 4." Fiona nodded and resumed her blowjob. "Oh yes. 4. Now let's try some of 2." Willow moaned softly. "Now back to 4." She moaned a little bit louder. "Let's try 3." Willow immediately regretted that choice. "No, no, no. Let's not do 3. How about 1? Wait, is there a 5?"

Fiona popped Willow's cock out of her mouth. "Willow," she said. "Do you want to facefuck me until you cum in my mouth?"

"Yes," Willow said, nodding.

"Then shut up," Fiona said before resuming 4.

"Is that a yes?" Willow asked. Fiona nodded her head as she sucked. "That's a yes." Willow placed her hands on Fiona's head and began to hump her face slowly. "Swallow every single inch of my cock." Fiona nodded and deepthroated Willow's cock, and began to bob her head. Willow moaned. She tightened her hold on Fiona's head and began to hump her face faster. "Oh god. I'm so close. I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck Fiona. I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg." Willow came, unloaded her entire cumshot into Fiona's mouth. Fiona sucked and slurped silently as she drained the ejaculate from the young Kryptonian's cock. After all that, Fiona withdrew and went back to her seat. "That was fucking amazing Fio."

Fiona smiled. She then proceeded to spin the bottle. The bottle stopped at Naomi. "Okay Naomi," she said. "Truth Or Dare."

Naomi smiled. "Dare," she said. The young DEO agent had nothing to hide.

"I dare you to take off all of your clothes and masturbate until you cum," Fiona said. Naomi smilied. She was getting hard just thinking about getting naked.

"You got it," she said. She proceeded to remove her green sweater, revealing her black shirt underneath. The young DEO agent then proceeded to remove her shirt, revealing her blue bra. She then proceeded to sway her hips back and forth.

"I said get naked," Fiona said. "Not to do a striptease."

Naomi smiled. She then removed her blue jean shorts, revealing her blue panties. The young DEO agent then proceeded to unclasp her bra, removing it and revealing her 34C breasts. She then proceeded to remove her panties, revealing her 11.5 inch cock. The other girls smiled. Naomi's cock was currently fallacid; about 7.5 inches in length. "Anyone want to help me?" Before she could say anything more, Star crawled over and began to lick and kiss Naomi's cock. The young DEO agent's cock began to get hard; reaching the full 11.5 inches.

Nora immediately spoke up. "Screw the dares," she said. "Let's just all get naked."

The other girls nodded and began to strip naked. Star went first. She slid her brown pants down and removed them as well as her blue and white striped t-shirt, revealing her orange bra and matching panties. She then removed her bra and panties.

Next, Rena began to strip naked. She began by removing her pink striped t-shirt and blue jeans, revealing her lime green bra and panties. She then removed her panties and bra.

Next, Kathy was taking off her clothes. She removed her cyan, magenta and yellow striped shirt and black pants, revealing her yellow bra and panties. She then removed them as well.

Finally, Nora and Fiona got naked as well. Nora smiled at her friend. Fiona smiled back. She then crawled over to the young speedster and began to undress her. Fiona proceeded to remove Nora's blue jean shorts and her black and white striped t-shirt, revealing her pink bra and panties. With Nora's help, Fiona removed Nora's panties and bra.

Nora then returned the favor. She then proceeded to remove Fiona's black cat t-shirt and brown pants, revealing the archer's black panties and bra. Fiona and Nora then kissed each other as they both removed Fiona's bra and panties.

This left only Courtney, Chloe, and Loriane still wearing clothes. Chloe and Courtney were wearing similar outfits; Chloe had black shirt and brown pants, while Courtney was wearing brown pants and black shirt. Loriane was wearing a green shirt and yellow pants. Nora and Naomi then proceeded to undress Loriane, revealing her lavender panties and bra. Fiona, Kathy and Willow undressed Courtney, revealing her cyan panties and bra. Finally, Rena and Star undressed Chloe, revealing her silver panties and bra. Chloe's, Courtney's and Loriane's bras and panties were then finally removed.

Soon, all 10 girls were now completely naked. Nora cleared her throat. "First things first," she said. "The report on Paula Pho. What's the status of her, Kathy?"

Kathy turned to face Nora. "Still imprisoned at CCPD Nora," she said. "My mother Cecile, the DA, confirmed it."

Nora nodded. "Excellent work," she said. "Any information on this Stryker that she mentioned?"

Naomi shook her head. "Nothing yet," she said. "Whoever it is, she has covered her tracks well. But, we got all the groups searching for her. There's STAR Labs, there's the DEO, the NCPD, the SCPD, and then there's CCPD. We'll find her eventually."

Nora nodded. "We need to be one step ahead of her," she said. "We can't afford to let what happened last time happen again. Is that clear?" The other girls nodded. "Okay. For now, let's play a game together. The game is called 'Never Have I Ever'. The rules are simple, we each say an action, and if you have done it, you put a finger down. We'll go from biggest cock to smallest. That means Fiona starts. We'll start with ten fingers."

Fiona nodded. She thought for a moment before speaking. "Never Have I Ever had a finger in my butt?" All 10 girls put a finger down.

Kathy was next. "Never Have I Ever been anally pounded in a bathroom stall?" She watched as Nora put a finger down. "Really? When? And with whom?"

Nora smiled. "It was after gym class. Me and Naomi were the only ones left. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, Naomi was pounding me hard."

Fiona smiled. "Did it feel good?"

Nora nodded. "She pounded me so hard that she came as she fucked me. After pumping three loads of cum inside my ass, I finally came as well."

Naomi nodded and began to ask her question. "Never Have I Ever played with myself in a public place?" Nora again put down a finger.

Loriane gasped. "Mom," she said. "Really?"

Nora nodded. "Look," she said. "I was alone in a park. I didn't see anyone else around, so I just pulled down my pants and masturbated. My turn. Never Have I Ever fingered my ass while screaming 'Please fuck me Daddy'?"

Naomi smiled. "You are going to pay for that," she said as she put a finger down.

Rena smiled. "Okay," she said. "It's my turn." Suddenly the girls heard the front door open and close. They turned to see Caitlin and Iris standing there.

"What are you girls doing?" Iris asked.

Nora smiled. "We're just playing a Buff version of Never Have I Ever," she said. "Mom, could you bring some drinks for us?"

Iris smiled. "Sure thing sweetie," she said. She and Caitlin then proceeded to the kitchen.

Nora turned back to her friends. "So," who's turn is it?"

Rena smiled. "Mine," she said. "Never Have I Ever performed analigus on a slightly unwilling recipient?" No one lowered a finger.

Star thought for a moment. "Never Have I Ever wanted to date a pornstar?" All 10 girls put a finger down.

Iris looked at her daughter. "What drinks would you and your friends like?"

Nora smiled and handed a piece of paper. "Here are the drinks we would like," she said. "Thanks."

Iris nodded and headed back to the kitchen. She looked at the piece of paper. "Let's see," she said. "Cabernet Sauvignon for Willow, Merlot for Star, Airén for Chloe, Tempranillo for Courtney, Chardonnay for Loriane, Syrah for Nora, Garnacha for Naomi, Sauvignon Blanc for Rena, Trebbiano Toscano for Kathy and finally Pinot Noir for Fiona." Caitlin nodded and collected the bottles of wine.

Immediately, the bio-engineer remembered something. "Iris," she said.

"Yes," Iris replied.

"Do you remember that substance that we found," Caitlin said. "The one that turns anyone who takes it into a horny, depraved slut." Iris nodded. "I think you know what I'm thinking of doing."

Iris smiled. "I do know," she said. "Let's mix the drinks with the substance as well as our cum."

Caitlin nodded and followed Iris's lead. They pulled out their cocks. Iris and Caitlin then proceeded to masturbate until they came, spraying their cumshots into the glasses. They then sprinkled the substance into each glass and then mixed them well. Iris and Caitlin then assembled the drink glasses on a tray and brought them into the living room where the young schoolgirls were.

Nora took her glass and smiled at her mother. "Thanks Mom," she said. Iris nodded.

Suddenly Caitlin pretended to yawn. "I'm so tired," she said. "Me and Iris are going to be in our bedroom. Have fun girls." They left.

Nora, her future daughters and her roommates had no idea that Caitlin and Iris had came in their drinks. Willow's, Star's, Chloe's, Courtney's, and Loriane's drinks had Caitlin's cum in them, while the others had Iris's cum.

Nora smiled. "Let's resume our game," she said. "This time, instead of fingers, we drink if we have done the action. Now I believe it's Willow's turn."

Willow smiled. She was ready to ask this question. "Never Have I Ever sent someone a naughty pic," she said. She watched as Nora, Naomi and Star drank a sip of their respective drinks. "Now what?"

Nora smiled. "It's back to you Fio," she said. "Ask away."

Fiona nodded. "Never Have I Ever slept in the buff?" All 10 girls took a sip of their respective drinks.

Kathy thought for a moment. She wasn't sure what question to ask.

Meanwhile, in Caitlin's and Iris's bedroom...

"How long do you think it will take?" Iris asked.

Caitlin shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know," she said. "I've never used it before. It could take minutes, maybe hours, even days, or nothing could happen."

Iris nodded. "Do you think we made a big mistake?" Iris asked.

Caitlin smiled. "How?" Caitlin said, smiling. "We've turned our daughter, our future granddaughters, and their friends into little sluts that only want to submit to older women, so long as the serum works."

Iris nodded. She was ready for this. They both were. The 10 little schoolgirls were going to be their pets.

Back in the living room...

Kathy picked a question. "Never Have I Ever received a lap dance?" None of the girls drank.

Rena smiled. "Never Have I Ever given a lap dance?" Again none of the girls drank.

Naomi smiled. "Never Have I Ever taken a sexy selfie?"

Nora was confused. "What do you mean by sexy selfie?"

Naomi smiled at her friend. "A picture of yourself that looks sexy," she said. All of the girls, except for Star and Willow drank.

Nora spoke. "Never Have I Ever had a friends with benefits," she said. All 10 girls drank.

Chloe then spoke. "Never Have I Ever kissed a stranger," she said. None of the girls drank.

Courtney was next. "Never have I ever flashed someone?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their drinks.

Loriane smiled and spoke. "Never have I ever had a threesome?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Star then spoke. "Never have I ever role played?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Willow spoke next. "Never have I ever been skinny dipping?" None of the girls drank.

Fiona spoke next. "Never have I ever been caught looking at something naughty?" None of the girls drank, except for Naomi and Nora.

Kathy smiled. "Never have I ever made out with someone of the same sex?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Rena cleared her throat. "Never have I ever sexted?" None of the girls drank.

Naomi turned to face Nora. "Never have I ever flirted with a teacher?" None of the girls drank, except for Nora.

Nora frowned at her friend. "Two can play that game," she said. "Never have I ever been to a nude beach?" None of the girls drank, except for Naomi.

Chloe smiled at the argument between Nora and Naomi. "Never have I ever watched porn?" None of the girls drank, except for Naomi and Nora.

Courtney spoke next. "Never have I ever had a crush on a coworker?" None of the girls drank.

Loriane smiled. "Never have I ever been to an adult store?" She said. None of the girls drank.

Star spoke. "Never have I ever played Dirty Truth or Dare?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Willow says, "Never have I ever taken a shower selfie?" None of the girls drank.

Fiona smiled at the young Kryptonian. "Never have I ever been shy in the bedroom?" Willow drank.

Kathy smiled as well. "Never have I ever flirted with someone when I was taken?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Rena smiled and spoke. "Never have I ever flirted with someone when I knew they were taken?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Naomi giggled. "Never have I ever peeked at someone else while they were changing?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Nora grinned at Naomi. "Never have I ever stared at a picture of you while going solo?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Chloe smiled at Nora. "Never have I ever thought a friend's mom was hot?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Courtney smiled at her twin sister. "Never have I ever been inside Victoria Secret?" None of the girls drank except for Chloe.

Loriane thought for a moment before speaking. "Never have I ever bought lingerie for someone?" None of the girls drank.

Star giggled as Rena tickled her. "Never have I ever gone to church in an attempt to meet someone?" None of the girls drank.

Willow smiled as she watched her friends. "Never have I ever cheated on a girlfriend?" None of the girls drank.

Fiona smiled and embraced Willow. "Never have I ever bought a girl a heart box of chocolates on Valentine's Day?" None of the girls drank.

Kathy cuddled up against Willow and Fiona. "Never have I ever been to a strip club?" None of the girls drank.

Rena was the last one to ask a question. "Never have I ever peeked into the girl's locker room?" All 10 girls drank a sip of their respective drinks.

Nora started to feel different. She smiled. "Let's continue Truth Or Dare," she said. "I think we've drank enough for today." The girls nodded. Suddenly, Iris and Caitlin entered the living room.

"May we join you girls?" Caitlin asked. Nora nodded. Caitlin and Iris sat down on the couch.

Nora cleared her throat and spoke. "Let's start by mentioning our birthdays," she said. "Willow. You can start."

Willow nodded. "As of 2020," she said. "I was 18 years old. My birthday is January 18th 2002."

12